Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,875 members, 7,810,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help (29762 Views)

Masturbation Is Killing Me!! / What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ / Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by KiNg0G: 4:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
Have been clubbing since I was 16 and now that am an adult it's getting worst..

Wednesday I club, Saturday you find me there... Sunday it's confirmed. This has really eaten my finances deeply being a night walker I can't just help myself.

I tried several times buying same drinks I buy in the club outside at a cheaper rate, vsop and the rest and keep them in my fridge just to keep me indoor during weekends like this.. No way! As soon as it gets dark the urge to go mingle around with different new faces, pick new figure 8 and probably get to meet new ballers in town always wins.

This is an habit I really want to let go, please clubbers how can I go about it?

50 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by immortalcrown(m): 4:34pm On Jun 12, 2022
Which help? Should we put you on house arrest so you will not go out again?

182 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by KiNg0G: 4:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
immortalcrown:
Which help? Should we put you on house arrest so you will not go out again?
agbeg shift, you not useful must you comments

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by fikayormi(m): 4:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
Nothing do you bobo,

Continue

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by DonBenny77(m): 4:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
KiNg0G:
Have been clubing since I was 16 and now that am an adult it getting more worst.. Wednesday day I club, Saturday you find me there... Sunday it's confirmed. This has really eaten my finances deeply been a night walker I can't just help myself. I tried several times buying same drinks I buy in the club outside at a motel cheaper rate, vsop and the rest and keep them in my fridge just to keep me in door during weekends like this..no way as soon as it gets dark the urge to go mingle around with different new faces, see new figure 8 and probably get to meet new baller's in town always wins. This is an habit I really want to stop, please clubbers how can I go about it?

Seun
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Pocohontas
Candidlady
Ginaz
Senior man anything for your boy
Just gimme one bottle of VSOP from tonite's budget make I use boost my business.
Apply wisdom if it's affecting your finances.
Here in the south Big boys go to bars and drink beer you fit drink overnight you never spend 20k
Na why Cubana close down for PH.
We are wiser
Learn to love beer
grin

201 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by immortalcrown(m): 4:57pm On Jun 12, 2022
KiNg0G:
agbeg shift, you not useful must you comments
Must you post? Or, did you mention those who should comment on your post? Do not just shift, disappear.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by YOUDARE: 5:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
just don't go
Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by Chaos14: 5:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
Musa Lock Gate make sure this one no go club

10 Likes

Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by Osuman(m): 5:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
The truth is that you are addicted to clubbing.
First, go far away from club environs.
Second, try get a partner for yourself.
Thirdly, try to get busy at that particular time of the day. Maybe visiting the gym or a hectic activity that will make you tired and sleep off.

76 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by Haakeem(m): 5:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
KiNg0G:
Have been clubing since I was 16 and now that am an adult it getting more worst.. Wednesday day I club, Saturday you find me there... Sunday it's confirmed. This has really eaten my finances deeply been a night walker I can't just help myself. I tried several times buying same drinks I buy in the club outside at a cheaper rate, vsop and the rest and keep them in my fridge just to keep me indoor during weekends like this..no way as soon as it gets dark the urge to go mingle around with different new faces, pick new figure 8 and probably get to meet new baller's in town always wins. This is an habit I really want to let go, please clubbers how can I go about it?

Seun
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Pocohontas
Candidlady
Ginaz
this one you are suffocating English nw i don't understand.

mr wednesday day.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by Carcholce: 6:28pm On Jun 12, 2022
Haakeem:

mr wednesday day.

cheesy Tomorrow is Monday day.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by beautyhd: 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2022
No body will help you here.

Tell yourself it’s time to stop clubbing, control your finances and not the other way.

Start clubbing in your house, buy the drinks and dance to music alone, very soon you’ll become tired of the monotonous activity and quit

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by Oturatetuala(m): 8:05pm On Jun 12, 2022
Bros not only you but I have accepted my fate and I minimize the amount I spend.. Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, even Sunday na pool party I u go see me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by KiNg0G: 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
Haakeem:

mr wednesday day.

https://www.nairaland.com/7173886/top-5-most-underrated-artist#113709682

1 Like

Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 12, 2022
You don't need help. You need sense!

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by Harrykn: 9:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
KiNg0G:
Have been clubing since I was 16 and now that am an adult it getting more worst.. Wednesday day I club, Saturday you find me there... Sunday it's confirmed. This has really eaten my finances deeply been a night walker I can't just help myself. I tried several times buying same drinks I buy in the club outside at a cheaper rate, vsop and the rest and keep them in my fridge just to keep me indoor during weekends like this..no way as soon as it gets dark the urge to go mingle around with different new faces, pick new figure 8 and probably get to meet new baller's in town always wins. This is an habit I really want to let go, please clubbers how can I go about it?

Seun
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Pocohontas
Candidlady
Ginaz
Quitters never win...
Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by Fanikoko: 10:04pm On Jun 12, 2022
You dn forget say your name na OG
In oda words you b King of clubbing
Just drink sleeping meds, drink those nights/days of clubbing
And sleep all night
No go do to much o
My 2cent kiss

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by Flora2Sweet: 10:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
Na who chop belle full dey club

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by missimelda01(f): 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
Osuman:
The truth is that you are addicted to clubbing.
First, go far away from club environs.
Second, try get a partner for yourself.
Thirdly, try to get busy at that particular time of the day. Maybe visiting the gym or a hectic activity that will make you tired and sleep off.

Try to get a partner for what? To burden her with his addiction? This is not a good advice. Don’t go into a relationship looking for someone to fix you, fix yourself before getting into a relationship.

Go for therapy instead.

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by cavreek: 10:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
No worry money still dey
When e finish u no need anybody to give u advice

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by Earlystar698(m): 11:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ain't a no fan of clubbing. I don't even drink nor smoke not even betting, focus on my business and come back and sleep, clubbing is just like betting, you are enriching the owner while you lose big time thinking you gain. If a bebe insist going to club tell her you'd add clubbing money to her money. Divide the clubbing money in to 90 of 10 %, then divide the 10%and give her shikina.

Secondly overfeeding is your problem. Work on yourself.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by AfroKnight: 11:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
Go for medical check up. When you see the result, nobody would need to convince you to take it easy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by arthurwillia(m): 12:38am On Jun 13, 2022
KiNg0G:

Seun
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Pocohontas
Candidlady
Ginaz

Very soon y go broke and your stop, dem no Dey tell person

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by Nobody: 2:15am On Jun 13, 2022
Na so E be for bet9ja virtual soccer.Person wey start gamble dey hard to stop.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by NotBeenPaid: 3:21am On Jun 13, 2022

You’ve been able to identify your addiction. Try to limit how much you go out and also spend less, invest more in something important. It’s going to be tough but you’ve gotta try.

Try to delete some contacts too.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by Streetmovement(m): 3:37am On Jun 13, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Op too much of everything is not good o grin

Let this be your memory verse from now onward before you kick bucket o, no go dey do pass yourself o.

Remember to choose wisely because na only you fit advise yourself and that's the best advice you can ever get.

Dem no dey tell person o na you go carry eye see your Bleep ups when time reach.

Remember that cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by Ahmed0336(m): 4:59am On Jun 13, 2022
Try change location, possibly up north where there are no clubs. Stay for a while, gradually you'd adapt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by tobenuel(m): 5:08am On Jun 13, 2022
Get a girlfriend, then try clubbing just once every weekend
Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by belente(m): 5:37am On Jun 13, 2022
Op for this bubu regime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by haggai247: 7:23am On Jun 13, 2022
KiNg0G:

Seun
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Pocohontas
Candidlady
Ginaz

Continue if you cannot help yourself nobody can help you heaven dey help senior man wey dey use akonuche help himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help by robinso01(m): 7:35am On Jun 13, 2022
You can buy video game and invite any of your friends to play with.if you don't have interest in video game b4,develop it. Once you develop interest in it,you won't even remind club.

23 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fvck MBGN. Behold The Finest Girl In Nigeria (photos) / The Lady Looking For Husband For Her Friend Gets Hilarious Replies / 42-Year-Old Man Dumps 52-Year-Old Woman & Married Secretly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.