Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,379 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Is 1 Year Too Soon To Move On As A Widow - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is 1 Year Too Soon To Move On As A Widow (1905 Views)

Family Members Arrested For Forcefully Taking Underage Children Of A Widow / Is 6 Months Enough Or Too Early For A Widow To Start Dating? / I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is 1 Year Too Soon To Move On As A Widow by Fatiaaa: 9:49pm On Aug 20, 2021
I am only 22 years old a widow and mother of 1. I lost my husband in September it was a forced marriage I didn't love him because he was old 43 years old my parents forced me to marry him because he was a businesman. He left me with pregnancy his family threw me out with nothing else they took my clothes, shoes and jewelery I left with nothing. Life in my own parents house was hard but I thank God for everything I have my small shop I am managing to provide for my child. It is almost a year since I have lost my husband I really want to move on with my life. I have a guy who loves and help me with cash he want me to be his girlfriend but I told him to give me sometimes to think about it and I want to give him a chance next month it will be my late hubby one year death anniversary. Please advice me if it is too early or not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is 1 Year Too Soon To Move On As A Widow by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 20, 2021
Nope, it's not. One-year mark is actually a good time to move on. Most men don't even wait that long, so you've tried. Give this guy a chance. Good luck.

12 Likes

Re: Is 1 Year Too Soon To Move On As A Widow by Fatiaaa: 10:12pm On Aug 20, 2021
BlackRockNG:
It is not. Your ex through you out. Go and live your life as you like

Thank you
Re: Is 1 Year Too Soon To Move On As A Widow by Fatiaaa: 10:12pm On Aug 20, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
Nope, it's not. One-year mark is actually a good time to move on. Most men don't even wait that long, so you've tried. Give this guy a chance. Good luck.

Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Is 1 Year Too Soon To Move On As A Widow by Kobojunkie: 10:12pm On Aug 20, 2021
Fatiaaa:
I am only 22 years old a widow and mother of 1. I lost my husband in September it was a forced marriage I didn't love him because he was old 43 years old my parents forced me to marry him because he was a businesman. He left me with pregnancy his family threw me out with nothing else they took my clothes, shoes and jewelery I left with nothing. Life in my own parents house was hard but I thank God for everything I have my small shop I am managing to provide for my child. It is almost a year since I have lost my husband I really want to move on with my life. I have a guy who loves and help me with cash he want me to be his girlfriend but I told him to give me sometimes to think about it and I want to give him a chance next month it will be my late hubby one year death anniversary. Please advice me if it is too early or not
What were you waiting on though? undecided
Why didn't you move on immediately you were cast out? Why wait for approval from anyone? undecided

1 Like

Re: Is 1 Year Too Soon To Move On As A Widow by aaking(m): 10:15pm On Aug 20, 2021
If is true about what u said then pls don't hesitate to do needful according to Holy Spirit directions. Will the guy marry you with your child or just for chop chop cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is 1 Year Too Soon To Move On As A Widow by Kobojunkie: 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2021
aaking:
If is true about what u said then pls don't hesitate to do needful according to Holy Spirit directions. Will the guy marry you with your child or just for chop chop cheesy
What needful with the Holy Spirit? undecided

1 Like

Re: Is 1 Year Too Soon To Move On As A Widow by Fatiaaa: 10:22pm On Aug 20, 2021
aaking:

Thank you, yes he have accepted my son
Re: Is 1 Year Too Soon To Move On As A Widow by hybrid11(m): 10:51pm On Aug 20, 2021
A force marriage
They guy family threw out after his burial
And now by September will be a year or this August? You can move on with your life since a year has gone and you were not in love with him but his money, hope no be same thing with this guy

1 Like

Re: Is 1 Year Too Soon To Move On As A Widow by Fatiaaa: 10:58pm On Aug 20, 2021
hybrid11:
A force marriage
They guy family threw out after his burial
And now by September will be a year or this August? You can move on with your life since a year has gone and you were not in love with him but his money, hope no be same thing with this guy

Thank you. He died in September 2020 It will be a year next month I want to move on next month. Yes I was not in love with him because my parents were after his money not me but since he had married me it was his duty to take care of my needs. To be honest with you I didn't benefit from the marriage the only thing I am grateful for is my son. The new guy he is not rich he doesn't even have half of what my late husband had but I truly love him for real not after his money.

8 Likes

Re: Is 1 Year Too Soon To Move On As A Widow by DoggoneDogg: 11:29pm On Aug 20, 2021
Wow
You need our permission to use your own kpekus
Re: Is 1 Year Too Soon To Move On As A Widow by Lamanii22(f): 11:40pm On Aug 20, 2021
Oh wow! You're super young!
Re: Is 1 Year Too Soon To Move On As A Widow by poshestmina(f): 11:51pm On Aug 20, 2021
You are not hurting anyone and NO ,you don't need anyone's approval to be HAPPY!

Good luck kiss

2 Likes

Re: Is 1 Year Too Soon To Move On As A Widow by Caramia2020(m): 5:59am On Aug 21, 2021
No, u tried to even stay for a year after a force marriage, in dis generation dat many women/men won't bother to wait for 6 months before de move on. U just earn my respect.
Re: Is 1 Year Too Soon To Move On As A Widow by Kobojunkie: 6:30am On Aug 21, 2021
Caramia2020:
No, u tried to even stay for a year after a force marriage, in dis generation dat many women/men won't bother to wait for 6 months before de move on. U just earn my respect.
How much is your respect worth? undecided
Re: Is 1 Year Too Soon To Move On As A Widow by Caramia2020(m): 7:02am On Aug 21, 2021
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=105015801] How much is your respect worth? undecided
Smile
Re: Is 1 Year Too Soon To Move On As A Widow by Caramia2020(m): 7:03am On Aug 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
How much is your respect worth? undecided
Smile

1 Like

Re: Is 1 Year Too Soon To Move On As A Widow by YOUNGELDER1(m): 7:39am On Aug 21, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Wow

Your mouth no good angry
Re: Is 1 Year Too Soon To Move On As A Widow by Hathor5(f): 7:52am On Aug 21, 2021
In your case even 1 day is not too soon.

4 Likes

Re: Is 1 Year Too Soon To Move On As A Widow by Pumpumking: 7:53am On Aug 21, 2021
Lamanii22:
Oh wow! You're super young!

Sweet hat. Please describe yor sef from waist down ward....I need to check somtin smiley
Re: Is 1 Year Too Soon To Move On As A Widow by Austine567(m): 8:27am On Aug 21, 2021
Imagine going into marriage and be praying to come out cuz you're tired, but our God answers prayers my Dear, I even dey tell my mama make she go find one boyfriend.
Re: Is 1 Year Too Soon To Move On As A Widow by MufasaLion: 8:27am On Aug 21, 2021
Pumpumking:

Sweet hat. Please describe yor sef from waist down ward....I need to check somtin smiley

Re: Is 1 Year Too Soon To Move On As A Widow by MufasaLion: 8:28am On Aug 21, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Wow

Re: Is 1 Year Too Soon To Move On As A Widow by hybrid11(m): 8:29am On Aug 21, 2021
Fatiaaa:

Thank you. He died in September 2020 It will be a year next month I want to move on next month. Yes I was not in love with him because my parents were after his money not me but since he had married me it was his duty to take care of my needs. To be honest with you I didn't benefit from the marriage the only thing I am grateful for is my son. The new guy he is not rich he doesn't even have half of what my late husband had but I truly love him for real not after his money.
then go for him
I wish you best of luck

2 Likes

Re: Is 1 Year Too Soon To Move On As A Widow by Maxymilliano(m): 8:30am On Aug 21, 2021
Anything that rocks your boat, happiness is key

1 Like

Re: Is 1 Year Too Soon To Move On As A Widow by haniaahmad: 8:36am On Aug 21, 2021
Shoe fabric experts at Delicate Source not just offer mockup designs but are here to guide you through the whole process of premium shoemaking. We provide basic to premium shoe services worth your investment and effort. Visit here: https://delicatesource.com/product/category/whole-sale-fabric

Re: Is 1 Year Too Soon To Move On As A Widow by Raalsalghul: 8:41am On Aug 21, 2021
No.

1 Like

Re: Is 1 Year Too Soon To Move On As A Widow by Lostchild(m): 12:09pm On Aug 21, 2021
Fatiaaa
I suspect you are a Northerner?

But use condom, don't trust the guui yet and don't get pregnant.

Use your akarans
Re: Is 1 Year Too Soon To Move On As A Widow by Rrchrd(m): 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2021
No don't move on stay n wait for for someone that's late, a useless old man that they forced you to married & later through you out
Re: Is 1 Year Too Soon To Move On As A Widow by oluplus(m): 8:43pm On Aug 21, 2021
Rrchrd:
No don't move on stay n wait for for someone that's late, a useless old man that they forced you to married & later through you out

Too harsh. She's just 22 and needed advice.

1 Like

Re: Is 1 Year Too Soon To Move On As A Widow by deavicky(m): 10:17pm On Aug 21, 2021
I can recommend myself to you at least for the main time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bet9ja Virtual Gambling Has Killed Me. I Lost My Salary Today / Will You Let Your Mother In-law Live With The Family? / how Do Our Great Parents Prevented Unwanted Preg& Std Before d advent of Condom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.