Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,106 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:04 AM

Jos Killings: Plateau Govt Returns Survivors To Ondo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jos Killings: Plateau Govt Returns Survivors To Ondo (22745 Views)

Shangisha/Magodo Estate Saga: Lagos Govt Returns To Supreme Court / Jos Killings: Don’t Defend Yourselves Against Herdsmen -military Warns Residents / Who Noticed That The Jos Killings Started After This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos Killings: Plateau Govt Returns Survivors To Ondo by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2021
Prolificgiant:
Something must be wrong with ondo state government, somebody brought terrorist to your state in a broad day light and received them with joy just because their own children lives outside the country
You are uncivilised, stupid, ignorant person with gabbage bin in your chest.
All Nigerians can choose to live in any state of their choice but delusion of religious bigotry won't allow u to have humanity and embrace civilization!
Re: Jos Killings: Plateau Govt Returns Survivors To Ondo by Sunday2021: 4:00pm On Aug 21, 2021
[quote author=chrysolite1 post=105029784][/quote] IAM in jos, and iam part of the security personnel that rescue the situation,so you should know that I know more than you.
That road lead to kwal to manchok to kafanchan to Abuja to ondo. Pls stop disgracing yourself.
Re: Jos Killings: Plateau Govt Returns Survivors To Ondo by Sunday2021: 4:05pm On Aug 21, 2021
[quote author=chrysolite1 post=105029784][/quote] I use to follow that road in other to beat traffic in the town when ever iam going to ibadan. So I don't see any reason why travellers should be killed just because they want to beat traffic in Yan Taya and terminus.
Re: Jos Killings: Plateau Govt Returns Survivors To Ondo by chrysolite1: 4:07pm On Aug 21, 2021
Sunday2021:
IAM in jos, and iam part of the security personnel that rescue the situation,so you should know that I know more than you.
That road lead to kwal to manchok to kafanchan to Abuja to ondo. Pls stop disgracing yourself.

Well, bassa/rukuba where it happened isn't in Jos north(gada biu is) so what situation exactly were you rescuing? LMAO! You were there and you say it happened at gada biu? Really? It seems lying is now the Hallmark if all zombies now.
Get more facts before you push ur useless propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Jos Killings: Plateau Govt Returns Survivors To Ondo by Sunday2021: 4:07pm On Aug 21, 2021
DuduParaPara:

I would have loved to give you a reasonable response until I realized you're a zombieee who doesn't even know much about Jos or where it happened.

Imagine saying it happened at gada biyu. Smh.

So no need.

You can keep ranting. But try not to infect anyone with rabbies.

Shameless pathetic liar
I know in and out of jos before you follow night bus to jos.
Jos is my second home.
Re: Jos Killings: Plateau Govt Returns Survivors To Ondo by chrysolite1: 4:35pm On Aug 21, 2021
Sunday2021:
I use to follow that road in other to beat traffic in the town when ever iam going to ibadan. So I don't see any reason why travellers should be killed just because they want to beat traffic in Yan Taya and terminus.

We all know that road is a dead end bro. Certainly no driver would go through that hassle to "beat traffic" that is non-existent at terminus and yantaya at that time assuming that's even the road they're supposed to follow.lmao!
Ondo indigenes that couldn't speak a word of Yoruba and can barely speak hausa�. You can't be serious. "Innocent travelers" that started running when they were asked where they were going?
How about the coffin with a hidden cache of weapons?
Let me make something clear to you.
In any crisis, Christians are never the aggressors. I bet you don't know over 70 christians were killed by your brothers in that place but since they are not fulanis, who cares right?
We're only responding to all these fake stories you're spreading so others would get the real gist and not the lies and propaganda you and your colleagues are spreading btw. We know you're all unrepentant butchers

2 Likes

Re: Jos Killings: Plateau Govt Returns Survivors To Ondo by Sunday2021: 4:48pm On Aug 21, 2021
chrysolite1:

We all know that road is a dead end bro. Certainly no driver would go through that hassle to "beat traffic" that is non-existent at terminus and yantaya at that time assuming that's even the road they're supposed to follow.lmao!
Ondo indigenes that couldn't speak a word of Yoruba and can barely speak hausa�. You can't be serious. "Innocent travelers" that started running when they were asked where they were going?
How about the coffin with a hidden cache of weapons?
Let me make something clear to you.
In any crisis, Christians are never the aggressors. I bet you don't know over 70 christians were killed by your brothers in that place but since they are not fulanis, who cares right?
We're only responding to all these fake stories you're spreading so others would get the real gist and not the lies and propaganda you and your colleagues are spreading btw. We know you're all unrepentant butchers
please stop fooling yourself, believe me when I say there was no one weapon in the convoy. That rumours was just brought up to defend their inhumane way of killing travellers.
Instead of you to ask for video or pictures of the coffin and the weapons,you are foolishly agreeing with whatever your children of hate tells you.
I have no reason to justify any evil done by Muslims because IAM a Christian.
Also you should know that any information iam sharing with you is nothing but the truth because I am a security personnel who received first hand information.
I don't believe on hear say, I only told you what I saw. I believe the video and pictures of the alleged coffin and weapons would have full the media space if your allegations were true.
Use your brain pls!

1 Like

Re: Jos Killings: Plateau Govt Returns Survivors To Ondo by chrysolite1: 5:18pm On Aug 21, 2021
Sunday2021:
please stop fooling yourself, believe me when I say there was no one weapon in the convoy. That rumours was just brought up to defend their inhumane way of killing travellers.
Instead of you to ask for video or pictures of the coffin and the weapons,you are foolishly agreeing with whatever your children of hate tells you.
I have no reason to justify any evil done by Muslims because IAM a Christian.
Also you should know that any information iam sharing with you is nothing but the truth because I am a security personnel who received first hand information.
I don't believe on hear say, I only told you what I saw. I believe the video and pictures of the alleged coffin and weapons would have full the media space if your allegations were true.
Use your brain pls!

There was a coffin (unusual) and there was weapons. They should have been nowhere near that place.
If the intention was just to attack them without ascertaining their intentions, none of them would have escaped.
You're receiving info from someone and you believe that it's the absolute truth? That's the height of delusion. Of course the govt have never been known to be pathological liars�..
You want video proof so that you'd collect it from them right? Or maybe you're hoping I'd give you proof so you can have a ground to go and demand for it. Good luck with that.
The mere fact that you didn't even know were it happened as a security personnel (allegedly) should be enough to discredit whatever you say.
No group has the Monopoly of violence and I really hope the message was received loud and clear. Adios!

2 Likes

Re: Jos Killings: Plateau Govt Returns Survivors To Ondo by DuduParaPara: 5:26pm On Aug 21, 2021
Sunday2021:
I know in and out of jos before you follow night bus to jos.
Jos is my second home.

Run along, Cow.
Re: Jos Killings: Plateau Govt Returns Survivors To Ondo by heysquare(m): 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2021
dangermouse:

I laugh. You are just being insensitive to lives that has been wasted by the herdsmen and still threatening more violence on the entire Nigerians. The herdsmen can never be bigger than the entire Nigerian. Nobody prays for violence but nobody has a monopoly to violence.
So those that were unjustly killed are criminals? We need to condemn any form of unjustly killing in our society. Those criminal fulanis stay in the bush not on the street. We should frown at any form of unjustly killing cos two wrongs can't make a right!
Re: Jos Killings: Plateau Govt Returns Survivors To Ondo by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 21, 2021
Prolificgiant:
you spill trash too, a country facing series of security challenges should be watching, why will u say Fulani are indigene of Ondo state? You come to faceless forum to talk trash
Why Africans celebrate Obama as the first Black President of US?
Why are u happy when ur kinsmen got appointment in a foreign Nation?

You speak trash when u speak out of emotion and allow ur hatred and ethno-religious bigotry to override ur sense of decorum!
Re: Jos Killings: Plateau Govt Returns Survivors To Ondo by dangermouse(m): 6:39pm On Aug 21, 2021
heysquare:

So those that were unjustly killed are criminals? We need to condemn any form of unjustly killing in our society. Those criminal fulanis stay in the bush not on the street. We should frown at any form of unjustly killing cos two wrongs can't make a right!

I condemn in totality the killing any Nigerian both in the villages,towns or inside the bush. What I am saying is that peace should be given a chance to reign. Violence begats violence and when you push a man to the wall, it's only natural to fight back, for his survival and that of his loved ones. That's y I said the time will soon come when the hunter will become the hunted if the hunter does not desist from his hunting escapades.
Re: Jos Killings: Plateau Govt Returns Survivors To Ondo by Gireiboy(m): 9:30am On Aug 22, 2021
JoeEeL:

First of all I am not Igbo, you Fulani talibandit, okay. Secondly, is Kano your land?

If Nigeria is anything to go by, Igbos are legitimiate Nigerians. But Fulanis are not indigenous to Nigeria and do not own a single parcel of land in it, so eff off my land and my state. We don't want you, your family or your kind in the South West forever.

Fulanis should get lost from South West. We have nothing to do with you.
Unfortunately for you, we own these country, and their is nothing you pathetic lots can do about it tongue tongue tongue
Re: Jos Killings: Plateau Govt Returns Survivors To Ondo by JoeEeL(m): 10:08am On Aug 22, 2021
Gireiboy:

Unfortunately for you, we own these country, and their is nothing you pathetic lots can do about it tongue tongue tongue

Come and install your useless seriki or Emir in Oyo na.

We dey wait. Enyin Eranko. Ilorin is your last bus stop. We dash una there. cheesy
Re: Jos Killings: Plateau Govt Returns Survivors To Ondo by Sunday2021: 11:14am On Aug 22, 2021
teebillz:

Why take that long route when there is Trade center > k-Vom >Vom>Manchok?
depends on where you are coming from.
Re: Jos Killings: Plateau Govt Returns Survivors To Ondo by Gireiboy(m): 12:36pm On Aug 22, 2021
JoeEeL:

Come and install your useless seriki or Emir in Oyo na.

We dey wait. Enyin Eranko. Ilorin is your last bus stop. We dash una there. cheesy
That is the best you can do, chest beat on Cyberspace, but when shit hit the fan, you guys instantly find yourself within the borders of Benin Republic grin grin grin
Re: Jos Killings: Plateau Govt Returns Survivors To Ondo by JoeEeL(m): 12:47pm On Aug 22, 2021
Gireiboy:

That is the best you can do, chest beat on Cyberspace, but when shit hit the fan, you guys instantly find yourself within the borders of Benin Republic grin grin grin

"When shit hit the fan"... like when your Seriki and gang had to flee Oyo and run from forest to forest, with his tail between his legs like the devil, just to escape only a handful of Igboho's boys? Not a single OPC was even among o. A whole Seriki. Hahahah. E e ti e le. grin

Ordinary Edo, see how them dey rough handle una. Them dey kill una mumu footmen for inside bush but them no dey loud am for internet. We sabi as e dey go na.

First try it with Edo by installing your silly Emir of Shuwa nonsense before disturbing my ears. Nobody loves the Fulani tribe, nobody wants to mingle with you. Only keep ur circles with the corrupt politicians from every zone but rest assured that is where it will end.

Your useless Dan Fodio pipe dream shall only be restricted to the lands of the Hausas who have proved to be of little intelligence and easily swayed by religious brainwashing.

Coming to the South West is ur end.
Re: Jos Killings: Plateau Govt Returns Survivors To Ondo by Gireiboy(m): 1:58pm On Aug 22, 2021
JoeEeL:

"When shit hit the fan"... like when your Seriki and gang had to flee Oyo and run from forest to forest, with his tail between his legs like the devil, just to escape only a handful of Igboho's boys? Not a single OPC was even among o. A whole Seriki. Hahahah. E e ti e le. grin

Ordinary Edo, see how them dey rough handle una. Them dey kill una mumu footmen for inside bush but them no dey loud am for internet. We sabi as e dey go na.

First try it with Edo by installing your silly Emir of Shuwa nonsense before disturbing my ears. Nobody loves the Fulani tribe, nobody wants to mingle with you. Only keep ur circles with the corrupt politicians from every zone but rest assured that is where it will end.

Your useless Dan Fodio pipe dream shall only be restricted to the lands of the Hausas who have proved to be of little intelligence and easily swayed by religious brainwashing.

Coming to the South West is ur end.
We have won already, deal with it. grin
Re: Jos Killings: Plateau Govt Returns Survivors To Ondo by teebillz: 9:44am On Aug 23, 2021
Sunday2021:
depends on where you are coming from.

They were coming from Bauchi, weren't they?
Re: Jos Killings: Plateau Govt Returns Survivors To Ondo by Sunday2021: 10:51am On Aug 23, 2021
teebillz:

They were coming from Bauchi, weren't they?
they don't want to follow inside town because of the traffic some time.
Re: Jos Killings: Plateau Govt Returns Survivors To Ondo by teebillz: 10:53pm On Aug 23, 2021
Sunday2021:
they don't want to follow inside town because of the traffic some time.

Okay. But there's something I really want to know. Are these particular Muslims more important than those being killed by bandits in Katsina and Zamfara on a daily basis? The government is not ready to address insecurity sincerely and responsibly.
Re: Jos Killings: Plateau Govt Returns Survivors To Ondo by Sunday2021: 3:06pm On Aug 24, 2021
teebillz:

Okay. But there's something I really want to know. Are these particular Muslims more important than those being killed by bandits in Katsina and Zamfara on a daily basis? The government is not ready to address insecurity sincerely and responsibly.
I agree with you on that.
Re: Jos Killings: Plateau Govt Returns Survivors To Ondo by orisa37: 8:04pm On Aug 24, 2021
TO THE DEPUTY GOVERNOR OF ONDO STATE, PLEASE ONDO STATE CAN NEVER BECOME YOURS IF YOU HARBOUR INVADERS, BOKOHARAMS AND BANDITS IN THE STATE.
Re: Jos Killings: Plateau Govt Returns Survivors To Ondo by OduduwaYoruba: 8:37pm On Aug 24, 2021
I weep for our so called leaders. Under APC, Nigeria leaders are mentally sick just like the PMB. Killings every day, Senates, house of Rep, Governors have no solution.
In short, I need Afghanistan Visa.
Re: Jos Killings: Plateau Govt Returns Survivors To Ondo by Prolificgiant(m): 8:45pm On Mar 02, 2022
Ibrahimmrfish:

Seriously, you are lower than an animal.
u are lower than a non living thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Federal Executive Council Approves Badagry Port. / Different People's Reactions On INEC Postponing The Elections - Yanbaba Meme / Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.