Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Jos Killings: Plateau Govt Returns Survivors To Ondo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jos Killings: Plateau Govt Returns Survivors To Ondo (22497 Views)

Shangisha/Magodo Estate Saga: Lagos Govt Returns To Supreme Court / Jos Killings: Don’t Defend Yourselves Against Herdsmen -military Warns Residents / Who Noticed That The Jos Killings Started After This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos Killings: Plateau Govt Returns Survivors To Ondo by chrysolite1: 11:16am On Aug 21, 2021
triple996:

Well that day will never come in as much as the beroms keep killing random Muslims instead of the bororo fulanis. How will I join hand with you to kill fulanis when u are killing my people simply I share d same religion with fulanis. And 4 your info not all fulanis are Muslims. Ask around
Oh believe me, no one will ask you to join hands after they massacre a few dozen of your people. You're all in the same boat tbh. Very little difference.
Y'all are already subservient to them anyway so I kinda get your point.� No one cares about the religion of fulanis. There are no good fulanis. They are murderers

1 Like

Re: Jos Killings: Plateau Govt Returns Survivors To Ondo by WaffenSS(m): 11:18am On Aug 21, 2021
DuduParaPara:
Story. Gov Lalong should keep deceiving himself.

Fulani people born and brought up in Ondo but can't speak yoruba?

It's a lie.

Those people killed were actually going there to cause more havoc.

It's their MO. They kill a few people and when they mourners gather for burial they go back and kill them in their numbers during the burial. That is what they have alway been doing in Plateau state.

This last scenerio is no different.

They killed people in Irigwe and as they were going for burial these guys came back again to kill more people but unfortunately the guys there were faster and apprehended them.

How comes when they were caught the youths there saw arms with them?

Why follow that route that leads to a dead end when you claim you were going to Ondo from Bauchi?

Well for those who don't understand, let me give you the picture of what it loos like in Lagos.

It's like traveling from Ibadan to Ojota.

Instead of going through sagamu, Lagos Ibadan expressway to berger and then to Ojota.
They got to sagamu, went to ijebu ode then got to Ikorodu. At that point they could still link Ojota from Ikorodu. But no. They continued straight to Epe then went to Ajah. Got to Ajah bridge turned right and went to Badore.

Meanwhile some weeks ago they just committed mayhem at Badore. Then when Badore boys caught them, they couldn't explain where they were going to and the driver said he was going to Ojota from ibadan and found himself at Badore.

Same way, from Bauchi they could have followed the new road and burst out at mararaban jama even without entering town.

This will save them time and stress.

Ir if they must pass through town for sight seeing then from Bauchi ring road they will burst out at British America junction then head to mararaban jama then to forest.

Or from Bauchi road they pass through zaria road and burst out at polo round about, then to Plateau hospital then to secretariat junction then to mararaban jama.

Never a time did they need to reach rukuba road. Unless if they had a mission which is to kill or to see the level of destruction their people must have done.

This is not the first time fulanis will be killed in retaliation.

This one is making serious headline news because the people killed are most likely the heads of the terror squad.

President, governors, even the sultan are all talking about these guys killed.

There's a reason for that.

They're not just ordinary fulani, these ones are special to the people who have been sponsoring and aiding them.

The delusions of a disordered mind

1 Like

Re: Jos Killings: Plateau Govt Returns Survivors To Ondo by naija4life247: 11:18am On Aug 21, 2021
They are MAD. What are they doing in Ondo? Is Ondo now Almajari State? No worries, what befell them in Jos will soon befall them in Ondo. They should have been taken to Daura nah where their Patron the dangerous breathing mannequin hiding inside the Rock is from. Or better still, take them to Ekiti where the Yoruba betrayer, traitor, back stabber and unfortunate governor Fayemi is inviting them to come and settle down because the traitor wants to be President, so he has to lick Almajaris' ass holes.

2 Likes

Re: Jos Killings: Plateau Govt Returns Survivors To Ondo by chrysolite1: 11:18am On Aug 21, 2021
shigishege:
Yaminrin go back to Abia state, Fulani still kidnapped your wives as of last week. Fulani long dick is still grinding them badly as of today.
I guess they're tired of screwing their cows

1 Like

Re: Jos Killings: Plateau Govt Returns Survivors To Ondo by shigishege: 11:20am On Aug 21, 2021
DuduParaPara:

It's a lie.

It's their MO. They kill a few people and when they mourners gather for burial they go back and kill them in their numbers during the burial. That is what they have alway been doing in Plateau state.

They killed people in Irigwe and as they were going for burial these guys came back again to kill more people but unfortunately the guys there were faster and apprehended them.

Why follow that route that leads to a dead end when you claim you were going to Ondo from Bauchi?

Well for those who don't understand, let me give you the picture of what it loos like in Lagos.

Instead of going through sagamu, Lagos Ibadan expressway to berger and then to Ojota.
They got to sagamu, went to ijebu ode then got to Ikorodu. At that point they could still link Ojota from Ikorodu. But no. They continued straight to Epe then went to Ajah. Got to Ajah bridge turned right and went to Badore.

Meanwhile some weeks ago they just committed mayhem at Badore. Then when Badore boys caught them, they couldn't explain where they were going to and the driver said he was going to Ojota from ibadan and found himself at Badore.

Same way, from Bauchi they could have followed the new road and burst out at mararaban jama even without entering town.

Ir if they must pass through town for sight seeing then from Bauchi ring road they will burst out at British America junction then head to mararaban jama then to forest.

Or from Bauchi road they pass through zaria road and burst out at polo round about, then to Plateau hospital then to secretariat junction then to mararaban jama.

Never a time did they need to reach rukuba road. Unless if they had a mission which is to kill or to see the level of destruction their people must have done.

This one is making serious headline news because the people killed are most likely the heads of the terror squad.

They're not just ordinary fulani, these ones are special to the people who have been sponsoring and aiding them.
these are the few people who have something upstairs not all these Yaminrin good for nothing trabal bigot disturbing niraland.
Re: Jos Killings: Plateau Govt Returns Survivors To Ondo by WaffenSS(m): 11:24am On Aug 21, 2021
mp3ree:

The investigation and arrest is for them to recover all the guns taken from those fulanis, because they know with those weapons those villagers will be able to repel any other attacks.
Come to think of it, maybe the weapons were source from the military so they are trying to recover them to avoid people understanding the level of involvement of the government

Maybe they're alien weapons given to the fulani by little grey men who came visiting in a flying saucer.
Re: Jos Killings: Plateau Govt Returns Survivors To Ondo by ransomed: 11:26am On Aug 21, 2021
Akeredolu should be held responsible for any killing in Ondo state. His family both nuclear and extended be used to atone for any killings that has northern signature.

1 Like

Re: Jos Killings: Plateau Govt Returns Survivors To Ondo by dangermouse(m): 11:31am On Aug 21, 2021
triple996:

Well that day will never come in as much as the beroms keep killing random Muslims instead of the bororo fulanis. How will I join hand with you to kill fulanis when u are killing my people simply I share d same religion with fulanis. And 4 your info not all fulanis are Muslims. Ask around
Its never about Muslims and Christians but about a rampaging tribe hell bent on causing mayhem, killing and stealing lands belonging to other tribes and peoples including yours. I see that day nearly upon us as virtually every tribe and group plus villages has been torched by the rampaging herdmen across Nigeria. The bottled up anger will be something else when it erupts. I can tell you for free...

3 Likes

Re: Jos Killings: Plateau Govt Returns Survivors To Ondo by onuman: 11:52am On Aug 21, 2021
unity004:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/21/killings-plateau-govt-returns-survivors-to-ondo/

Leaders of Plateau state, do you people not understand that a Sovereign country for people in Plateau state shall save people of Plateau state from Fulani?

Do you people not understand that there are many sovereign countries in the UN with population and land mass far much less than the population and land mass of Plateau state?
Or does cheap cash from crude oil in the Niger Delta still hold you down from doing the needful?

The richest countries in the world have no crude oil and gas. Switzerland has no crude oil and gas deposits, is also landlocked.

3 Likes

Re: Jos Killings: Plateau Govt Returns Survivors To Ondo by lottomkyes200: 11:54am On Aug 21, 2021
Yoruba and Fulanies are one and same no wonder they massively voted Buhari.

Ondo you people should keep them oooo

1 Like

Re: Jos Killings: Plateau Govt Returns Survivors To Ondo by onuman: 11:56am On Aug 21, 2021
triple996:

Kwontinue with pontification but refuse to accept that the goal of Fulani is to seize much of the lands of Nigeria for settlement of the Fulani from all over Africa.

1 Like

Re: Jos Killings: Plateau Govt Returns Survivors To Ondo by lottomkyes200: 11:59am On Aug 21, 2021
Lovenorth:
Even the plateau state has admitted that the attack was unprovoked, this is to tell you how wicket Christians are

What do you mean by unprovoked are you not in Nigeria when from on 2nd of This month for 1 week the Christian community where constantly attached by Fulanies and the Army fold it arms and watch even when it happens just few km from Army Barracks saying they were not authorize to act. Hmmm and how did this Fulanies lost their way from Bauchi to Ondo that they end up on a road that lead to either the Army Barracks or Miango village where same day people who where kill by the Fulanies were to be buried.

5 Likes

Re: Jos Killings: Plateau Govt Returns Survivors To Ondo by pegix(m): 12:00pm On Aug 21, 2021
DuduParaPara:

It's a lie.

abeg are u are yoruba in Jos??
Re: Jos Killings: Plateau Govt Returns Survivors To Ondo by DuduParaPara: 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2021
pegix:
abeg are u are yoruba in Jos??

I'm a Nigerian. Is it cos I used Lagos to explain?

Do you want me to use PH, owerri, kebbi, sokoto, ekiti or Nasarawa to explain it? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jos Killings: Plateau Govt Returns Survivors To Ondo by pegix(m): 12:06pm On Aug 21, 2021
DuduParaPara:

I'm a Nigerian. Is it cos I used Lagos to explain?

Do you want me to use PH, owerri, kebbi, sokoto, ekiti or Nasarawa to explain it? grin grin
actually no attacking you.... Me juz wann connect
I be yoruba guy ard dat side

Use anywhere u like
Re: Jos Killings: Plateau Govt Returns Survivors To Ondo by Lovenorth: 12:07pm On Aug 21, 2021
lottomkyes200:

What do you mean by unprovoked are you not in Nigeria when from on 2nd of This month for 1 week the Christian community where constantly attached by Fulanies and the Army fold it arms and watch even when it happens just few km from Army Barracks saying they were not authorize to act. Hmmm and how did this Fulanies lost their way from Bauchi to Ondo that they end up on a road that lead to either the Army Barracks or Miango village where same day people who where kill by the Fulanies were to be buried.
Are you justifying the killing of peaceful Muslims by the Christian terrorists?

1 Like

Re: Jos Killings: Plateau Govt Returns Survivors To Ondo by DuduParaPara: 12:10pm On Aug 21, 2021
pegix:
actually no attacking you.... Me juz wann connect
I be yoruba guy ard dat side

Use anywhere u like

I know both places very well
Re: Jos Killings: Plateau Govt Returns Survivors To Ondo by Emifa360(m): 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2021
Please get facts straight, those who were interviewed on the day it happened said they were going for a burial and not returning from any rites or whatever. When will this government say the truth as it is? They said they were going to Ondo but the road they took was not in anyway leading to Ondo!!!
Re: Jos Killings: Plateau Govt Returns Survivors To Ondo by Emifa360(m): 12:23pm On Aug 21, 2021
DuduParaPara:

It's a lie.

God bless you for this truth. They know what they are doing.

2 Likes

Re: Jos Killings: Plateau Govt Returns Survivors To Ondo by heysquare(m): 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2021
dangermouse:

The killings were a reprisal to Fulanis killings in Jos. Not holding brief for anybody but it's high time Fulanis desist from all these killings as I see a day when all other ethic tribes will rise simultaneously against them. That day is fast approaching if they continue with there wanton killing spree in Nigeria
Can two wrongs make a right? So innocent or peace loving fulanis are no longer existing? You said reprisal attack! Don't worry the mother of reprisal attack is on the way. It's just a matter of time you will scream Fulani are heartless.
Re: Jos Killings: Plateau Govt Returns Survivors To Ondo by proclinician: 1:17pm On Aug 21, 2021
shigishege:
Yaminrin go back to Abia state, Fulani still kidnapped your wives as of last week. Fulani long dick is still grinding them badly as of today.

Lol.
Re: Jos Killings: Plateau Govt Returns Survivors To Ondo by dangermouse(m): 1:22pm On Aug 21, 2021
heysquare:

Can two wrongs make a right? So innocent or peace loving fulanis are no longer existing? You said reprisal attack! Don't worry the mother of reprisal attack is on the way. It's just a matter of time you will scream Fulani are heartless.

I laugh. You are just being insensitive to lives that has been wasted by the herdsmen and still threatening more violence on the entire Nigerians. The herdsmen can never be bigger than the entire Nigerian. Nobody prays for violence but nobody has a monopoly to violence.

2 Likes

Re: Jos Killings: Plateau Govt Returns Survivors To Ondo by Donedeal1(m): 1:29pm On Aug 21, 2021
Can't just understand, does it mean the peace loving 28 Ikare Akoko residents just died like that,?,
Re: Jos Killings: Plateau Govt Returns Survivors To Ondo by jollenbaba(m): 2:02pm On Aug 21, 2021
God bless you for this cheesy
DuduParaPara:

It's a lie.

1 Like

Re: Jos Killings: Plateau Govt Returns Survivors To Ondo by Juell(m): 2:18pm On Aug 21, 2021
anataala:
What ever you wish for the innocent travelers will surely befall you. Wicked and useless person. You said they are with weapons, your own is coming very soon.
Innocent indeed! Where you there? Did you grow up in Jos? You're just blabbing out of ignorance so just shut your pit toilet and stick ur useless words in ur black ass.
Re: Jos Killings: Plateau Govt Returns Survivors To Ondo by Juell(m): 2:20pm On Aug 21, 2021
anataala:
What ever you wish for the innocent travelers will surely befall you. Wicked and useless person. You said they are with weapons, your own is coming very soon.
Innocent indeed! Where you there? Did you grow up in Jos? You're just blabbing out of ignorance so just shut your pit toilet and stick ur useless words in ur black ass. Innocent travelers heading to Ikare... What has miango road got to do with heading to Ondo state?
Re: Jos Killings: Plateau Govt Returns Survivors To Ondo by joefelin2345: 3:11pm On Aug 21, 2021
DuduParaPara:

It's a lie.

Thank you very much for this thorough explanation. The fact remains that if one tells a small lie, he/she needs a bigger lie to cover it up. Don't mind them. Why even going to Bauchi at this perilous time just to observe Muslim New Year prayer which could have been conducted by a competent Imman in Ondo State in the first place? Why taking such unnecessary risk? It is well oooo.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: How You Treat Your Predecessor Is How Your Successor May Treat You / Policemen And El-Zakzaky’s Supporters Clash Over Leader’s Detention (Photos) / Why Would PDP Governors Visit APC Benue But Ignore PDP Taraba?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.