Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1250913 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by tsowems(m): 6:36am On Sep 08, 2021
Poanan:

Nairalanders didn't you apply for visa?

I got this email 31st of Aug. nothing yet till now. You hv to wait till collection email is out and it means your visa has been approved

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Futureukstudent: 6:48am On Sep 08, 2021
pimpc007:
your dates are in the future Lol. wetin happen
lol ...my appointment is meant to be tomorrow but I did my biometrics on the 31st of August
So biometrics is 31/08/2021 not 31/08/2021 sorry for the mistake �

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by pimpc007(m): 7:05am On Sep 08, 2021
use someone you know in academics who can testify to how good you are academically
Newbie123:
Please how do you deal with the challenge of References for those who graduated up to 10 years ago.

Can you use references from your past or current employer or someone you know In the academic field?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ogbenijamal1: 7:26am On Sep 08, 2021
You should receive collection mail in 2 or 3 days ..congrats in advance
Poanan:

Nairalanders didn't you apply for visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hoylumeeday: 7:27am On Sep 08, 2021
I applied for Change of Passport Details on ATAS Certificate. I'm planning on applying with the ATAS Certificate I received with my old passport details cause it's almost a month since I sent them mail to help me correct the Passport details and they're yet to respond. I hope this wouldn't jeopardise my Visa application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kukujajaja: 7:28am On Sep 08, 2021
Good morning to all.
Planning of travelling to UK with my Kid.
Do minors need international passport for traveling? At what age can a child fly without a passport. She's is just 2year.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tket: 7:34am On Sep 08, 2021
I used 2 employer references. Wasn't an issue

Newbie123:
Please how do you deal with the challenge of References for those who graduated up to 10 years ago.

Can you use references from your past or current employer or someone you know In the academic field?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adebayobest: 7:50am On Sep 08, 2021
latinahola:
VISA ALERT

family of 3
POF submitted August 23th
Cas issued:- 24th of August
Application:- 28th/27th of August
Biometric:- 27th of August
Collection mail:- 7th of September
Collection:- 7th of September

University of south whale way

Help us to thanks God,the journey was tough but with God grace we scale through
Thanks to all Nairalander for your assistance
Congratulations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by vivvica(f): 7:52am On Sep 08, 2021
Kukujajaja:
Good morning to all.
Do minors need international passport for traveling? At what age can a child fly without a passport. She's is just 2year.

A child cannot fly without a passport . All children need passports even babies .

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pily: 7:54am On Sep 08, 2021
I used randox i got a discount from 96gbp to 86gbp, i used coupon/discount code BritishAirways43
ccurrie:
Hello everyone. Was planning to use Dante but I've been reading not so great reviews here.
Anyone who has used any of the below or know someone who has and will advise me to use, please just type the name quoting me. If it's not on the list too, abeg still provide the name. Thank you

Randox
Testing for All
CTM
NWP
Expert medicals undecided
Dante undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adebayobest: 7:59am On Sep 08, 2021
Funmilola37:
I will be ungrateful if I don’t send my Visa alert

Visa alert visa alert
Jeremiah 32:27 is there anything too hard for him to do

Application August 25th
Biometrics August 26th
Collection mail September 6th
Received September 7th

I want to thank God for the journey so far what a journey it has been, and the people he has used to answer numerous questions I am grateful.

No non straight forward mail(particularly prayed against this)
No interview

3 us visit visa declared

To those still waiting for cas and visa approval
It will come speedily by God’s grace

Congratulations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by emmynent(m): 8:03am On Sep 08, 2021
boss, how did you get the discount?
Can Qatar airways user get discounts too?
Pily:
I used randox i got a discount from 96gbp to 86gbp, i used coupon/discount code BritishAirways43
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pily: 8:08am On Sep 08, 2021
emmynent:
boss, how did you get the discount?
Can Qatar airways user get discounts too?
i used British airways, i think it doesn't matter the airline used, you will get a discount when you input it. But i got it from this site u can check it out https://www.businesstraveller.com/features/these-airlines-are-offering-discounted-covid-tests/
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by emmynent(m): 8:09am On Sep 08, 2021
Thnaks cheesy
Pily:
i used British airways, i think it doesn't matter the airline used you will get a discount when you imput it. But i got it from thia site u can check it outhttps://www.businesstraveller.com/features/these-airlines-are-offering-discounted-covid-tests/

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kukujajaja: 8:09am On Sep 08, 2021
vivvica:

A child cannot fly without a passport . All children need passports even babies .
Thank you. I appreciate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Blvck00: 8:13am On Sep 08, 2021
Good morning,
Quick question please; those that travelled to Abuja to catch a flight because of Lagos-UK’s high fare, how did you deal with the 20kg luggage limit on local flight please?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by greenbackboogie(m): 8:15am On Sep 08, 2021
pimpc007:
then start from the beginning and ignore TLS items. add only UKVI item like priority or super
Still not working
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pily: 8:18am On Sep 08, 2021
Blvck00:
Good morning,
Quick question please; those that travelled to Abuja to catch a flight because of Lagos-UK’s high fare, how did you deal with the 20kg luggage limit on local flight please?
you can either pay for excess luggage at the airport (with dana air at Enugu 600/kg) or you waybill your bags ahead using a reputable transport company. This is much i know.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Erikathelaw: 8:38am On Sep 08, 2021
bemagnify:

Baba I am still waiting for ur contact...message me on whatsapp..my number is on my signature... Have u gotten ur visa ?

Check your mail, I have sent you series of messages.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by greenbackboogie(m): 8:54am On Sep 08, 2021
Goke7:

Click on step 2
Scroll down you will see an option of priority
Click on it
Then proceed to click step 3
Click on proceed to check out
Still not working
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by greenbackboogie(m): 8:54am On Sep 08, 2021
pimpc007:
then start from the beginning and ignore TLS items. add only UKVI item like priority or super
No luck
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Clarine: 9:03am On Sep 08, 2021
scobyy2007:
Dear Nairalanders

Please ensure you declare on this platform if you want to contact me privately. This is for security reasons. I will not respond to any private chat if you do not declare it on this platform first.

I have observed that we have travel/visa agents who have been paid to do visa jobs and what they do is to disguise to me as a genuine nairalander to seek my support privately. If you call yourself an agent and have been paid and you still give that your job me knowing very well that I do support freely at no cost then that's wickedness and you should refund that your client.

Thank you
Scobyy2007

That’s wickedness. Sha. These are people that spoil others chances. I am an agent and I don’t charge students because I am been paid by the school. Some people no just get conscience.

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Goke7: 9:09am On Sep 08, 2021
greenbackboogie:

Still not working

first of all select regular self-service then pick a service like SMS alert and priority, make sure they are both in the basket, then pick a booking date like in a week time since it's priority, now it should allow you to proceed to check out. This is what I still did last night

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amarathripple0: 9:10am On Sep 08, 2021
greenbackboogie:

No luck

Try using a different browser

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ccurrie: 9:25am On Sep 08, 2021
scobyy2007:
Dear Nairalanders

Please ensure you declare on this platform if you want to contact me privately. This is for security reasons. I will not respond to any private chat if you do not declare it on this platform first.

I have observed that we have travel/visa agents who have been paid to do visa jobs and what they do is to disguise to me as a genuine nairalander to seek my support privately. If you call yourself an agent and have been paid and you still give that your job me knowing very well that I do support freely at no cost then that's wickedness and you should refund that your client.

Thank you
Scobyy2007

Such an abuse of access. Pele my dia.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Chychy2100: 9:32am On Sep 08, 2021
Hello guys, please I have a question.. my sister helped me to fill my online form and she answered some questions wrongly, the worst is that she has paid. Please is there any way I can undo this and correct the answers she answered wrongly. Please I really need help on this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Electroweb(m): 9:49am On Sep 08, 2021
Hello Everyone,
I wanted to know if the biometrics can be done upfront while waiting for the POF to reach 28days.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Olaola01: 9:50am On Sep 08, 2021
Heloo pls do u apply for standard or priority because ai received d same decision mail on 6 Sept. I did biometrics on 18 August. I paid for standard......

I got this email 31st of Aug. nothing yet till now. You hv to wait till collection email is out and it means your visa has been approved[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by vivvica(f): 9:50am On Sep 08, 2021
Electroweb:
Hello Everyone,
I wanted to know if the biometrics can be done upfront while waiting for the POF to reach 28days.

Biometrics shocked

Please read the thread from the beginning again .

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kayLion(m): 9:52am On Sep 08, 2021
Kukujajaja:
Good morning to all.

She needs a passport. My 4 months old has his passport already
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ccurrie: 10:09am On Sep 08, 2021
Pily:

Thank you. UWE Bristol bound folk. Which one una use?
I went to Randox and didn't see any drop off location near Bristol. Abi i no check am well?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.