Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1251833 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Babatee025: 1:18pm On Sep 09, 2021
Hello house, please recently I discovered my wife is four month pregnant and we are traveling together to UK for this September intake, please I hope this wouldn't have any effect on our application @gurus in the house....Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by fificole: 1:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
The worry should be if she is the main applicant and how/if she will cope with her studies.

Pregnancy status of any applicant does not form part of the application questionnaire. No law against it, even for the main applicant.

Babatee025:
Hello house, please recently I discovered my wife is four month pregnant and we are traveling together to UK for this September intake, please I hope this wouldn't have any effect on our application @gurus in the house....Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by akintola213: 1:28pm On Sep 09, 2021
Anybody who did biometrics on 2nd of September and got collection mail already?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Akozilo: 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
Richdee1:

How much for the fees for Masters?

Anyone at ARU? Please how can i get a cheap accommodation at Anglia Ruskin University. Any advise.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MizTyna(f): 1:35pm On Sep 09, 2021
akintola213:

Nothing yet, still at DMC. TLS VI
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by emmynent(m): 1:36pm On Sep 09, 2021
Visa alert !
I give God almighty the glory for the successful application !
Application submitted on the 19/08/2021
Biometrics : 24/08/202(walk in)
Application type: standard
Visa out today !
2 Canada visit declared
1 Canada study declared (July 2021)
missed call from them but no follow up call
No interview.
No non straight forward mail.
special shout out to @fetomowo for answering my questions. also shoutout goes to @justwise @scooby @ Bourne and others that keep giving regular updates to people. God will bless you guys!
I greet @maryann too, I was keying into her testimony just yesterday. grin
God will release others by His grace!

45 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by akintola213: 1:36pm On Sep 09, 2021
MizTyna:

Nothing yet, still at DMC. TLS VI

Same here,Ikeja tls

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kukujajaja: 1:38pm On Sep 09, 2021
Excellent day to you all.
I'm seriously confused with maintenance funds issue that I think it's better to ask questions in order not to be nailed.
Apart from spouse, should I still need to accounts for £6,120 for a little girl of 2years?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Abolu22: 1:38pm On Sep 09, 2021
@justwise
Please Does uk refuse student visa based on home ties
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rubyzz: 1:39pm On Sep 09, 2021
Bokidiaye:

How good is this Salford? Got an offer there

Its just your personal preference I guess? Go on the school website and check it out for yourself

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by tsowems(m): 1:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
Hello my people. I just dey comot Ikeja to. Check why my collection is taking forever. They said I shouldn’t worry that it’ll come very soon.
11th aug standard
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 1:42pm On Sep 09, 2021
Abolu22:
@justwise
Please Does uk refuse student visa based on home ties

No.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by fificole: 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2021
Yes.

Kukujajaja:
Excellent day to you all.
I'm seriously confused with maintenance funds issue that I think it's better to ask questions in order not to be nailed.
Apart from spouse, should I still need to accounts for £6,120 for a little girl of 2years?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Eddy81: 1:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
I did my biometrics on the 2nd of September too. Am yet to receive any mail sha

akintola213:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by JenKendall: 1:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
Hello House. Please what rate should i use to calculate POF? CBN or Pararell Market (e.g. Aboki FX)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by letty05: 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
We filled a form but no ref no was given. I tried this site using the a number we were given and it shows it had been logged as “missing “. Other than that, no response or means of communicating with them. We called their Manchester office no response

tinke:
Hello,

All you can do now is wait for them to get back to you.
Usually airlines don’t pay damages for perishable items but in the event that happens, log a strong complaint you never can tell they might compensate you. But for now sorry just wait for them to track your baggage down first, once located airlines usually try to send the bag( if left behind at departure) on the next available plane.

Try to see if you can track if you were given a reference code :
https://www.britishairways.com/en-gb/information/baggage-essentials/lost-and-damaged-baggage

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hoylumeeday: 1:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
Okay, I understand. In my own case. I used my old passport details to apply for ATAS. Afterwards I renewed my passport and now I'm not sure if I should use the ATAS Certificate with the old passport details and attach a copy of the passport or wait till ATAS send the corrected one to me which I've waited up to a month now for them to send it.

Godiloveu:
It means u have one passport that has expired, and then u went for renewal and got a new passport, in the old passport u have some traveling history and it is relevant.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by akintola213: 1:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
JenKendall:
Hello House. Please what rate should i use to calculate POF? CBN or Pararell Market (e.g. Aboki FX)

Oanda rate but to be on a more safer side round it up to 600

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by letty05: 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
We booked day 2 and 8 from one of the approved sites on uk.gov Before getting here. I’m arrival,we activated the test kits online. It actually arrived at our home address before we arrived. We’re currently under quarantine. But once the results come out negative, after day 8, we can move around.

1Hover1:
Ouch! Seems BA is in the business of loosing people's baggage... This is the 3rd baggage report I have seen this week.

I belief fee you can use this link to report and track https://www.britishairways.com/en-gb/information/baggage-essentials/lost-and-damaged-baggage/reporting-baggage-problems

Also, please if you may help with this info?
Were you fully vaccinated in Nigeria before leaving? If yes, what was the procedure for arrival with regards to day 2, day 8 and quarantining?
If you were not vaccinated in Nigeria, please do you have any info on fully vaccinated travellers from Nigeria?
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Olab92: 1:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
Hello house, my family and I did biometric yesterday super priority, I got my collection email already but my husband and my son’s collection email hasn’t been sent. Does it happen like that, I thought all the emails are supposed to come together. Please gurus in the house… reply me

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by fificole: 2:02pm On Sep 09, 2021
You can only get a proper response from one who has used that route, even information online is contradictory.

Your friend should ask the school if that particular PGD falls under level 7. Read somewhere not all do.

Access this link too https://www.gov.uk/what-different-qualification-levels-mean/list-of-qualification-levels

Chikadibia21:
Biko, someone should answer me na

She has been getting contradictory answers, reason why I decided to ask here...

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Richhard(m): 2:08pm On Sep 09, 2021
Amarathripple0:

It’s just a code they’ll scan in Nigeria or at your point of entry in the UK to confirm the authenticity of the results.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Akozilo: 2:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
Kenny4smart:

December kwa?

Please how can i go about the accommodation, I am waiting for my visa and should be there next week. I am
Looking for a cheap accommodation around school.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Enraf(m): 2:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
ovbokhankris:
Anyone with non straightforward mail since August 17, 2021 yet to receive collection mail. Mine is still waiting decision.
Biometrics 12/08/2021
Non Straightforward 17/08/2021
Paid mail 30/08/2021
Replied 01/09/2021(currently awaiting decision)

I am getting worried.

Same issue no reponse. I think the non straightforward email is like a dead end...... God Helps US

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tchim: 2:13pm On Sep 09, 2021
akintola213:

Yes,gotten mine.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by akintola213: 2:18pm On Sep 09, 2021
Tchim:

Yes,gotten mine.

When did you get please? And VI or ikeja?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by omolara123(f): 2:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
SamuelHUK:

Sept 1st, VI TLS, I just received collection mail
Paid for courier

Congratulations
Still waiting for mine o
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Francejaik(m): 2:22pm On Sep 09, 2021
emmynent:
Visa alert !
Visa out today !
2 Canada visit declared
No interview.
special shout out to @fetomowo for answering my questions. also shoutout goes to @justwise @scooby @ Bourne and others that keep giving regular updates to people. God will bless you guys!
I greet @maryann too, I was keying into her testimony just yesterday. grin

CONGRATULATIONS

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by emmynent(m): 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
Thank you!
Francejaik:

CONGRATULATIONS

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Chikadibia21: 2:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
Thanks fifi!

fificole:
You can only get a proper response from one who has used that route, even information online is contradictory.

Your friend should ask the school if that particular PGD falls under level 7. Read somewhere not all do.

Access this link too https://www.gov.uk/what-different-qualification-levels-mean/list-of-qualification-levels

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by tifaniaj: 2:27pm On Sep 09, 2021
emmynent:
Visa alert !
Visa out today !
2 Canada visit declared
No interview.
I greet @maryann too, I was keying into her testimony just yesterday.

Congratulations. Amen.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Francejaik(m): 2:28pm On Sep 09, 2021
Good afternoon everyone,
Please, I need a response

If I download my bank statement from mobile app, would I go to the bank to stamp it, or should I upload it like that

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.