Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,531 members, 7,823,312 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1263553 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by fificole: 10:11am On Aug 24, 2021
Instructions yes, which states 28 days.

The question is so you further clarify to the person asking why it is 'safer' to print on those days you advised. The tone of his/her message was one of urgency.

Pascalsmith:

Just Adhere to the instructions
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amarathripple0: 10:15am On Aug 24, 2021
teewaik:
Thanks for the response. Please are there any implication of printing my statement on the 28th day, submitting my Visa application on same 28th day and going for Biometrics on the 29th day....Or has anyone done this before??

I would advise you wait until the 29th day to submit your application as it’s safer. You can go for your Walk in Biometrics on the 30th. Also do a count to be sure that the closing balance hits the 28/29th mark. Best of luck in your application.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Eujodan: 10:27am On Aug 24, 2021
obaxlove:
Hello gurus,

With this can I go and stand in front of TLS gate now for the almighty email to drop?

No interview, no non-straightforward email. Submitted 18th of August priority.

Please what TLS - VI, Ikeja or Abj?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pascalsmith: 10:29am On Aug 24, 2021
Amarathripple0:

I would advise you wait until the 29th day to submit your application as it’s safer. You can go for your Walk in Biometrics on the 30th. Also do a count to be sure that the closing balance hits the 28/29th mark. Best of luck in your application.

Exactly what I wanna tell him

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Lhawboy(m): 10:33am On Aug 24, 2021
Paramedickelvin:
Anyone going to UWE and has not received CAS please let's connect o....

how far bro. we dey d same shoe oooo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by valkaywalex(m): 10:34am On Aug 24, 2021
rebless:

Hello @valkaywalex & @larrysax please do you know if UWE accept undergraduate course in January and if I’m submitting my dad’s bank statement as POF what is the length of time do they they require for the POF?

Thanks
Q1. Yeah, they accept undergraduate courses in January, depends on the course you're going for though.

Q2. It's better your dad transfer the money to your alc, and the money must be in your alc for 28days before the sch can issue you CAS.

You can as well check out more information from the sch portal to know if your course will be available for January
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pascalsmith: 10:36am On Aug 24, 2021
Lhawboy:

how far bro. we dey d same shoe oooo

Omo I’m wondering why people have not gotten CAS by now …. It keeps making me to wonder if it’s not the same CAS I received from Edinburgh Napier university within 4 hours of POF submission
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LadyIE: 10:45am On Aug 24, 2021
Thank you. I really appreciate
Dumebi213:

https://www.hw.ac.uk/study/entry/english-language-requirements.htm

You are exempted as your first degree was taught in English, you only need your certificate.

If further evidence is required then you can get a letter from your school.

Good luck, see you in Edinburgh
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bukunmi93: 10:48am On Aug 24, 2021
I HAVE RECEIVED MY LETTER OF CONGRATULATIONS!!!

VISA Alert��

Family of two

Application 27th July
Biometric 29th July (walk-in) Standard
Collection Mail: 23rd of August
Passport collected with Visa sitting pretty: 24th of August.

My story is long, bear with me:

17th of April, hubby booked TB test for May and sent me a link to complete my application, I didn't know I was supposed to receive a reference code, I just saw successfully booked, which turned out not to be successful by the way, the test was for May 11. I woke up on May 3rd feeling somehow, something pushed me to ask him if he had the page I was supposed to go to IOM with, that's how kassala burst, he said he thought I had completed the application and have it on my email, I was really sad, I couldn't sleep, in the course of trying to book, I ran into a page on Nairaland that someone got a visa ban because their agent helped with a visa to Togo to help with travel history, I was shook because I had once used an agency "EWC" popularly known as "EWScam", they coerced me into getting visa stamps for Togo and Mali even though I have never visited these countries, it was for my Canadian study application and I was denied anyway and they also refused to send the reason to me because they expected me to pay an "administrative fee" after I already parted ways with 250,000 just for admission o, i refused and left them to God.

I was perplexed but the Holy Spirit ministered to me that my Tb test difficulties was exactly for this revelation, I was also confused on what next to do as we were in May and Nigeria was having issues with Passport booklets. I sha called my passport guy and he assured me I would get my passport in May, I didn't.

That was the start of another bout of sleepless nights cos IOM gave me one week to come back for my result after I told them not to print cos I didn't have the passport yet and I didn't even have a timeline for when I was going to get it but God being the messiah, the passport was ready by 21st of June (6 days after Tb test) and thus began the CAS and visa timeline.

I just want to use this medium to thank everyone who has been helpful with visa applications on this platforms, May God bless everyone.

*Note: If you can afford to, pay for priority, Standard is not for the weak!!

I wrote this on the 17th of August o in faith.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kemifaj: 10:48am On Aug 24, 2021
Please house,is there anyway I can fast track dependants visas,my own is out since last week tuesday.this waiting is something else and I want to book flight.i did priority and they did standard, hoping they will come out together.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Freeway44: 10:50am On Aug 24, 2021
obaxlove:
Hello gurus,

With this can I go and stand in front of TLS gate now for the almighty email to drop?

Your visa has been approved.
Collection email will drop later.
Congratulations!!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gemini89: 10:54am On Aug 24, 2021
Please check your inbox.
Sijuademi:
Visa alert visa alert visa alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharing this onbehalf of my brother

Standard

Biometrics- 4th June 2021
Non- straightforward mail -24 of June2021
Another interview on the 29th of june this last for 1hour.
Collection Mail 23th August 2021.
Saw the visa today

4 uk visit Visa refusal declared.

Indeed what God cannot does not exist.

For as many that are still trusting God, relax your visa will come in Jesus.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Busique: 10:55am On Aug 24, 2021
Nextlevel21:
Yes, at Ikeja VAC
Thank you but my is on WhatsApp
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by teewaik: 10:58am On Aug 24, 2021
Thanks so much for the advise. Bro, I am confused about this closing bal on statement of a thing. What makes an evidence that i have the fund as at said date. Is it the closing balance as at print date or closing balance as at Period date?
Pascalsmith:

Please don’t do it …. Rather print your statement on the 29th day fill your application 29day as well then walk in on the 30th day
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kayLion(m): 11:13am On Aug 24, 2021
Hello House,

Anyone used Ikeja TLS recently (walk in). Did you go there very early in the morning or you wrote your name down a day before
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Risazii: 11:16am On Aug 24, 2021
Hello all. Please can dependants do their biometrics at different VAC without it affecting visa approval? My spouse cannot come down to Lagos (work related issues) for biometrics with the kids, it has to be Abuja for him. Please advice
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adesinm: 11:21am On Aug 24, 2021
millykel:
Please which school offers admission to masters with Hnd.

You can check UWE, Cardiff Metropolitan

But you need to have good years of work experience in the filled you want to do for Masters
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Freeway44: 11:27am On Aug 24, 2021
kayLion:
Hello House,

Anyone used Ikeja TLS recently (walk in). Did you go there very early in the morning or you wrote your name down a day before

Go there 6AM, put down your name for WALK IN. Que up, And once you are let in, in less than an hour you will be through with the whole process.

Good luck!!

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by olabode1e: 11:30am On Aug 24, 2021
I just got my VISA!!!!

Application 12th August
Biometric 13th August (walk-in) Priority
Collection Mail: August 23rd
Passport collected: August 24th

Liverpool Hope University here we come! Advanced Computer Science!

I'm really grateful to you guys on here, so much information, very key information to be precise once you can filter well. All the best to everyone waiting

36 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adesinm: 11:31am On Aug 24, 2021
rollykotex:
Hello everyone, i have read here that documents to be used for visa application is usually stated in the CAS. I got my cas a fee minutes ago from Swansea University, it only stated that the "evidence used to obtain this offer is transcript from xyz university"
And that my English is OK.
In this case, What documents would i need to apply for visa because im confused.
Thanks in advance for your responses

The document stated on CAS
TB certificate
Marriage certificate if married
Updated Bank statement
International passport

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by chilynda: 11:37am On Aug 24, 2021
obaxlove:
Hello gurus,

Did you receive decision mail?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by okehsmiley: 11:43am On Aug 24, 2021
Wow!! I did Priority too on the 17th of August o..my own never get update.

obaxlove:
Hello gurus,

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 11:44am On Aug 24, 2021
What about English test. Do we have to write it. Is WAEC or NECO a substitute for it. I asked because I read from UKVI website about students visa 70 points rule
Where:
CAS is 50 points
POF is 10 points
English test is 10 points
They said one must achieve the 70 points to be considered for student visa. Please anyone who has gotten visa should help clarify this.

justwise:
Part 6 is here please continue posting your questions/inquires here,

See part 5 here for references https://www.nairaland.com/6331164/uk-student-visa-tier-4

For more update info visit this website https://www.gov.uk/student-visa/money

Below material from mimilyrics gives you all the info you need

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by okehsmiley: 11:46am On Aug 24, 2021
6Am ke...Please go earlier. I did mine at VI center and it took me 2 days. I went 6am on the first day and was number 71...and to come again the next day as they didn't get to my number that day.

Freeway44:

Go there 6AM, put down your name for WALK IN. Que up, And once you are let in, in less than an hour you will be through with the whole process.

Good luck!!

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by teewaik: 11:53am On Aug 24, 2021
Thanks for the response. But how do i ensure the closing balance hits 28 or 29th day? Sorry if my questions sound stupid....Guess the closing balance which meets up to the POf should be exact on the print date( 29th day)
Amarathripple0:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Maxxyfruit: 11:53am On Aug 24, 2021
Pascalsmith:

Omo I’m wondering why people have not gotten CAS by now …. It keeps making me to wonder if it’s not the same CAS I received from Edinburgh Napier university within 4 hours of POF submission
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Maxxyfruit: 11:56am On Aug 24, 2021
Yours was super fast. I got mine within 48hrs from same Edinburgh Napier which I believe is still an okay time.
Pascalsmith:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by leggyb(m): 11:56am On Aug 24, 2021
lekan1000:

bro i actually booked two days ago for 205k, abuja to doha to manchester, wanted to book for a friend yesterday and i just confuse seeing the price, i just dey refresh maybe na mistake but omoooo, i just checked this morning and still thesame

Qatar Airways is experiencing a rush now. If Qatar sells for 600k, it means BA to London direct would now b like 1.5m lols.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by teewaik: 11:58am On Aug 24, 2021
Please can i put my name down for walk in a day to my biometrics at tls vi. Even though i can only submit my application a day earlier? Do they ask for documents or any ref nos or just name...
okehsmiley:

6Am ke...Please go earlier. I did mine at VI center and it took me 2 days. I went 6am on the first day and was number 71...and to come again the next day as they didn't get to my number that day.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by izyblaze(f): 12:00pm On Aug 24, 2021
If possible, check your school’s last day to come to the UK, my school is resuming September 27th, and last day of resumption for my course, is October 11th. It’s usually on their website, if you don’t see it, send a mail to them so it’ll help you plan better.

fabulous2019:

Thanks a million for answering me and giving me nice suggestions I appreciate

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.