Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1261040 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by HorlarJP: 3:47pm On Aug 24, 2021
This Uk visa just seem so strange to me�

I kept seeing priority and standard visa
And I noticed within 2 weeks priority visa are even being approved within that short period of time
Omoh it’s time to read from the beginning .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by TobyTreasure: 3:48pm On Aug 24, 2021
kenniekel:
Hello everyone my name is Kenny, please I need an urgent reply, please is there any school in UK that those not require IELTS can u kindly list them, I want to study masters in Education and I want to start my application immediately. Thank you.

I will give you a clue. If you go to any school website search for the course you wish to apply for, then check entry qualification by Country. 99.9% of them will accept your WAEC or NECO.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Lily89: 4:12pm On Aug 24, 2021
Hey guy! Please can someone answer me?
someone traveling to UK on Monday, is it possible to do the covid test on Friday and get the results by Saturday?
Does Covid testing centers open on Saturday in Lagos?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by prettytorlar(f): 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2021
MY TESTIMONY IS HERE ���

Of a truth.... GOD HAS DONE THIS!

VISA ALERT!!!

Application: 13th August
Biometrics: 16th August
Collection mail: 23rd August
Pickup: Today
Visa type: Priority @ TLS Ikeja

I only provided the documents on my CAS (O'level 2008 and Degree certificate 2015).
I checked Oanda till the end of 29th day when I printed my bank statement because I only added a little above the actual amount... But GOD DID IT!

The process was smooth except for the part where POF wizards made me loose money (I'm still hoping for a miracle �)
Thanks to the creator of this platform @justwise and to everyone that helps to give answers to questions asked for the free. Una too much❤️

"DELAY IS NOT DENIAL" kept ringing in my head throughout and I'm grateful to God Almighty for making it a success.

To everyone still expecting, May God make it a smooth one... We will all testify���

prettytorlar:
My Testimony is coming

41 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adesinm: 4:18pm On Aug 24, 2021
Austinadex:
Good afternoon.... Please the address on my marriage certificate is different from the address on my application, I filled I have rented the new address for 5 years.. Please can that be an issue?

No

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adesinm: 4:20pm On Aug 24, 2021
Egocen:
Please oh, when applying for visa for masters student

do I need to attach my Bank statement or I can use only my sponsor's?

Mind you, I am in my mid twenties

It's either you use yours with the required funds which would have been there for 29 days

OR

Your sponsor is your parents and you will need to attach your birth certificate and a letter of consent from them
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by fificole: 4:29pm On Aug 24, 2021
- From parent/sponsor naira account to child/ward's account abroad
- From your naira account to your account abroad.

Accurate documents must be presented. Max amount is $10,000 or its equivalent monthly.

Note: There must be an invoice for accommodation either from the school/letting agent.

Experience4u:

Can the accommodation money be sent using Form A directly to the student if you are the one sponsoring the student ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by amiibaby007: 4:32pm On Aug 24, 2021
Please i need her contact.

quote author=Adesinm post=105136736]

Yes while some are true and honest.....I used an agent for UK processing free of charge, from University admission to visa stage, even flight and also for my dependent and she was wonderful.

I would recommend her always[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Egocen: 4:41pm On Aug 24, 2021
okay thanks

Adesinm:

It's either you use yours with the required funds which would have been there for 29 days

OR

Your sponsor is your parents and you will need to attach your birth certificate and a letter of consent from them
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kemifaj: 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2021
Congrats dear
prettytorlar:
MY TESTIMONY IS HERE ���

VISA ALERT!!!

I only provided the documents on my CAS (O'level 2008 and Degree certificate 2015).
I checked Oanda till the end of 29th day when I printed my bank statement because I only added a little above the actual amount... But GOD DID IT!

The process was smooth except for the part where POF wizards made me loose money (I'm still hoping for a miracle �)
Thanks to the creator of this platform @justwise and to everyone that helps to give answers to questions asked for the free. Una too much❤️

"DELAY IS NOT DENIAL" kept ringing in my head throughout and I'm grateful to God Almighty for making it a success.

To everyone still expecting, May God make it a smooth one... We will all testify���

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by prettytorlar(f): 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2021
Kisses and hugs wink

Kemifaj:
Congrats dear
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gtessy: 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2021
Congratulations dear...we are testifying soon too.

prettytorlar:
MY TESTIMONY IS HERE ���

VISA ALERT!!!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by scobyy2007: 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
Congrats!!!

olabode1e:
I just got my VISA!!!!

Application 12th August
Biometric 13th August (walk-in) Priority
Collection Mail: August 23rd
Passport collected: August 24th

Liverpool Hope University here we come! Advanced Computer Science!

I'm really grateful to you guys on here, so much information, very key information to be precise once you can filter well. All the best to everyone waiting

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kenny4smart(m): 5:05pm On Aug 24, 2021
Bukunmi93:
I HAVE RECEIVED MY LETTER OF CONGRATULATIONS!!!

VISA Alert��

Family of two

Application 27th July
Biometric 29th July (walk-in) Standard
Collection Mail: 23rd of August
Passport collected with Visa sitting pretty: 24th of August.

My story is long, bear with me:

17th of April, hubby booked TB test for May and sent me a link to complete my application, I didn't know I was supposed to receive a reference code, I just saw successfully booked, which turned out not to be successful by the way, the test was for May 11. I woke up on May 3rd feeling somehow, something pushed me to ask him if he had the page I was supposed to go to IOM with, that's how kassala burst, he said he thought I had completed the application and have it on my email, I was really sad, I couldn't sleep, in the course of trying to book, I ran into a page on Nairaland that someone got a visa ban because their agent helped with a visa to Togo to help with travel history, I was shook because I had once used an agency "EWC" popularly known as "EWScam", they coerced me into getting visa stamps for Togo and Mali even though I have never visited these countries, it was for my Canadian study application and I was denied anyway and they also refused to send the reason to me because they expected me to pay an "administrative fee" after I already parted ways with 250,000 just for admission o, i refused and left them to God.

I was perplexed but the Holy Spirit ministered to me that my Tb test difficulties was exactly for this revelation, I was also confused on what next to do as we were in May and Nigeria was having issues with Passport booklets. I sha called my passport guy and he assured me I would get my passport in May, I didn't.

That was the start of another bout of sleepless nights cos IOM gave me one week to come back for my result after I told them not to print cos I didn't have the passport yet and I didn't even have a timeline for when I was going to get it but God being the messiah, the passport was ready by 21st of June (6 days after Tb test) and thus began the CAS and visa timeline.

I just want to use this medium to thank everyone who has been helpful with visa applications on this platforms, May God bless everyone.

*Note: If you can afford to, pay for priority, Standard is not for the weak!!

I wrote this on the 17th of August o in faith.

Lolz, you wrote this on the. 17th of August? I can understand ... anyways, congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by harrrry: 5:27pm On Aug 24, 2021
Good evening all. Please a friend going for PhD ( 4 years ) said using the IHS calculator, he got £2115. After submitting Visa application, time to pay for the IHS using the same start and end date he got £1660. Please is it possible?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by scobyy2007: 5:27pm On Aug 24, 2021
Congrats

prettytorlar:
MY TESTIMONY IS HERE ���

VISA ALERT!!!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Preshyi: 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2021
Please I am travelling tomorrow, what hard copy documents do I need to have please?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by fetomowo: 5:42pm On Aug 24, 2021
Basically,
Passport
BRP letter.
CAS letter/Offer letter.

You may include any receipt showing you have paid for accomodation, or something to indicate where you will be staying. (this is not compulsory) if you have none. Insist on the school address if you are asked.

Preshyi:
Please I am travelling tomorrow, what hard copy documents do I need to have please?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Chikadibia21: 5:55pm On Aug 24, 2021
He meant tuition deposit. It's possible na e.g Sheffield Hallam, Lincoln etc

TobyTreasure:

1. Read page 1 of this thread

2. You mean 15k pounds or 1500 pounds. If its 1500 then not in UK.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kenny4smart(m): 6:02pm On Aug 24, 2021
Bossplaya1:
Visa Alert! Visa Alert!! Visa Alert!!!

Application: 16th of August
Biometrics: 18th of August
Abuja TLS & Priority
Collection Mail: 24th of August
Pick-up: 24th of August
No Non-Straightforward Email.
No Interview.
What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist.

*ChinekeDalu*
*NagodeAllah*
*EseOluwa*

I tap this grace brother. Congratulations!

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by whiteMandingo: 6:09pm On Aug 24, 2021
HELLO, FAM, IS THERE a policy change about school resumption date?
i mean lets say my school is reopening on 10th sept. is it a must that i shud be in school on that date?. reason am asking is that factoring in the 10 days quarantine, flights are cheaper for me on a later date say 5th sept, so adding the quarantine days, i will be able to start school on 16h sept against the official reopening date of 10th.

abeg o make una advice me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Preshyi: 6:09pm On Aug 24, 2021
I appreciate
fetomowo:
Basically,
Passport
BRP letter.
CAS letter/Offer letter.

You may include any receipt showing you have paid for accomodation, or something to indicate where you will be staying. (this is not compulsory) if you have none. Insist on the school address if you are asked.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Panacea278: 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2021
Visa alert..
Said it on the first page of this part 6 that i am going to testify here soon.here i am all glory to God.
Priority.
Visa application Aug 7
Biometrics (walk in) Aug 13
Collection mail Aug 23
Visa collected Aug 24
1past USA visa denial (declared).

All the application done by myself with the help of God. No Agent used

Thanks to everyone that contributed on this platform . This place have been very helpful.everyone expectant shall also testify. Thanks to @justwise

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by whiteMandingo: 6:12pm On Aug 24, 2021
Lily89:
Hey guy! Please can someone answer me?
someone traveling to UK on Monday, is it possible to do the covid test on Friday and get the results by Saturday?
Does Covid testing centers open on Saturday in Lagos?

yes o .very possible to have test result in 24hrs.
however to be triply sure, why dont you contact the exact covid test center you want to use..and hear from the horses mouth
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Babababy(m): 6:12pm On Aug 24, 2021
amiibaby007:
Hello gurus in the house, please who can advise me on filing my visa application. I need help urgently. Thank you.

https://www.hud.ac.uk/media/assets/document/international/immigration/EC-How-to-complete-StudentVisa-online-application-outside-UK-non-ACL-Oct2020.pdf

https://www.rcm.ac.uk/media/Guide%20to%20completing%20the%20Tier%204%20application%20form%20outside%20the%20UK.pdf

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by amiibaby007: 6:15pm On Aug 24, 2021
scobyy2007:
We are done!!!

Hello,
Please i would need your help in filling my visa application. My email address is azukaemeamaka@yahoo.com

Please let me know when you are free.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by rebless(m): 6:15pm On Aug 24, 2021
valkaywalex:

Q1. Yeah, they accept undergraduate courses in January, depends on the course you're going for though.

Q2. It's better your dad transfer the money to your alc, and the money must be in your alc for 28days before the sch can issue you CAS.

You can as well check out more information from the sch portal to know if your course will be available for January

Thanks very much helpful
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Enyika(m): 6:20pm On Aug 24, 2021
I booked 2nd of sept
kayalade123:

25th
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by amiibaby007: 6:34pm On Aug 24, 2021
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by IyaBaxy: 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2021
Ella15:
Pls, those of you who have received more than 1 not straightforward mail; biko, how did it end?. Fear dey catch me o.

I had my biometrics at TLS Ikeja on 28th July, got my first not-straightforward mail on the 13th August, I just got another not straightforward mail today. Today is the 19th working day o...for Standard visa.

How long do I have to wait again? I’m tired o.

Well I shared my friend's story last week about how she got her 2nd Non-Straightforward email. She got her visa about 3 days later! So please do not worry. Keep up your faith!

8 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gcool2(m): 6:51pm On Aug 24, 2021
TobyTreasure:

1. Read page 1 of this thread

2. You mean 15k pounds or 1500 pounds. If its 1500 then not in UK.

Thanks
Hemant initial deposit of 1500-2500pounds not the full tuition fee

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.