Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1256690 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by FTO2019: 7:43pm On Sep 23, 2021
[quote author=FTO2019 post=106107146][/quote]
Thanks sir
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by major911(m): 7:45pm On Sep 23, 2021
Babababy:

You will get that option of standard/Priority after you make payment on this current portal and get transferred to the TLS portal.
thank you… I really appreciate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Enraf(m): 7:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
OllyRay143:
Hello fam, i am trying to make a tuition fees payment through form A, but the option i was only given is to pay through debit/credit card or via flywire portal at the university of Salford. Please help out

Yes that how it works in Salford. Choose fly wire portal it will generate an account number and sort code which you will fill on your form A.
Submit Form A to the bank with the Flywire details. The bank know this and you can attach the Salford payment instructions to your Application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Enraf(m): 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
Zangovinchy:
Open your Google. Type : FAQS University of Salford. Click on "Welcome FAQS, then scroll down to"University account details".

Is this account what you have in your unconditional offer letter?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by stelor: 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
Hello, Good Evening everyone, Please... I am new here, I want to apply for BA (Hons) Human Resources Management or any other similar course that is not very expensive at Teesside University or any other similar course in any universities outside of London that offer admission for January/February intake, it should not be above 14K GBP Yearly. Thanks

Please, I want you all to guide me in the process by contributing to this post and also making recommendations for me. Please I don't understand the UCAS process?

Thanks all for your anticipated replies.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by tajmal: 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
Have you done the pre-cas interview?
Mrtrypes:

Hi bro, I’m awaiting CAS as well for SHU, can we connect?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Juwon01(f): 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2021
justwise:

You could do both or one of them.

Thanks so much sir
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by FTO2019: 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2021
Really appreciate

[quote author=Babababy post=106105

What Do I Need to Bring to My Appointment?
Identification:
▹ Passport (original).
▹ Birth certificate, if under the age of 18.
Medical Records:
▹ Any medical reports with previous chest X-rays, if available. This is especially important if you were diagnosed with and treated for tuberculosis at any point in life.
Other:
▹ If you pre-paid for your migration health assessment, please bring a hard copy of the proof of payment
▹Permanent and current address in the country of origin
▹Full address in the United Kingdom, complete with phone number and postal code[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mma24(f): 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
Hi guys, please where can I check the current exchange rate, as aboki fx has gone blank.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Newerakings(m): 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
Teesside is your best shot.

7.5k year for the applied program

stelor:
Hello, Good Evening everyone, Please... I am new here, I want to apply for BA (Hons) Human Resources Management or any other similar course that is not very expensive at Teesside University or any other similar course in any universities outside of London that offer admission for January/February intake, it should not be above 14K GBP Yearly. Thanks

Please, I want you all to guide me in the process by contributing to this post and also making recommendations for me. Please I don't understand the UCAS process?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by stelor: 8:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
Newerakings:
Teesside is your best shot.

7.5k year for the applied program

Thanks for the reply, how do i got about it? what is the process ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Beeyems: 8:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
Yayyyyy

Amarathripple0:
VISA FREAKING ALERT!!

TLS Victoria Island (Priority)

Submission - 9th Sept
Biometrics - 13th Sept
Decision made - 20th Sept
Collection email - 23rd Sept
Pick up - 23rd Sept

The wait was nerve wrecking and I was scared I had made silly mistakes with my application but God came through regardless.

Praying for everyone waiting, it will surely end in praise for everyone, God will definitely come through.

INDEED WHAT GOD CANNOT DO DOES NOT EXIST!! MY GOD IS GOOD AND KIND TO ME!!!

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Richdee1(m): 8:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
tpman206:
Good evening, please my wife was given an offer to study MSc in social work at Uni Lincoln, the issue is her name on neco result which she use as English requirement is not tally with her credentials name
Neco name: adegboye olajumoke
Degree and other credentials name: adegboye Jumoke
Please can that affect her in visal processing
House please I need help @justwise

How much is their fees per year?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Richdee1(m): 8:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
vivvica:

Middlesex university 1k deposit .
That means their fees are cheap
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mrtrypes: 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
tajmal:
Have you done the pre-cas interview?
Not yet brother, how about you?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Zenanted(m): 8:38pm On Sep 23, 2021
If that's what you can do to get a closer date, go ahead and upgrade
Moshabiola:
House help me out please, I’m trying to book for an appointment at TLS and it won’t let me unless I upgrade to prime time which 37k, what can I do please. I have been on it since morning.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dbiks: 8:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
Pls house which bank naira card has the cheapest rate in the UK?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by tridavid22(f): 8:43pm On Sep 23, 2021
Please who is going to Sheffield hallam University for September academic session. Let's connect together

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Enraf(m): 8:52pm On Sep 23, 2021
justwise:

Is her surname adegboye?

Jumoke and Olajumoke are the same. It won’t be an issue
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Enraf(m): 8:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
Abiseundun:
This wait for UKVI is heartbreaking, it’s just like one is crazy, you can’t help it, it’s just so natural. I’ve tried so much to be strong �
I pray that God Almighty will give ease to everyone waiting for their visas, it will come through and we will all testify on this thread

Amen o! we are in the same shoe. I did biometric on the 26th of August never imagine we would still be awaiting decision on the 22 of September! It’s an experience never bargain for.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Enraf(m): 9:02pm On Sep 23, 2021
justwise:
[/b]

Its not true that renting is open for bidding, you paid more because you want to but not because its the standard. Who wouldn't want to get more money if offered?

Ordinarily Letting agents are willing to milk you dry let a lone when you offered them free money

I need an advise urgently here. I have paid for an apartment for me and my family and rent has started to count meanwhile we are still here waiting for the visa and passport. I had thought we would get decision by 10th of September based on priority but now nothing nothing.
What are the options? Can I ask the landlord to suspend the rent counting for now? How do you think that could play out. I am also wary of the losing the apartment I know the kind work done to get the place. The rent has started to count from last week
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Josh121(m): 9:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
Enraf:

I need an advise urgently here. I have paid for an apartment for me and my family and rent has started to count meanwhile we are still here waiting for the visa and passport. I had thought we would get decision by 10th of September based on priority but now nothing nothing.
What are the options? Can I ask the landlord to suspend the rent counting for now? How do you think that could play out. I am also wary of the losing the apartment I know the kind work done to get the place. The rent has started to count from last week

You paid for the house without seeing it ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Enraf(m): 9:17pm On Sep 23, 2021
Zimzee:
Hello guys, my wife has gotten her visa and has travelled to UK already. I am currently filling i and the kids application form.
I got to were I need to fill in my wife's details and I got confused with the following questions.
1) Do they currently live with you?

Should I click no as she is in UK already.
When I clicked on no, it brought down where to fill in her address.

2) will they be traveling with you to the UK.

Should I click no as we well as she is in UK. Or yes as we are going to join her?

Please I need clarification

Just be honest in your submission. The first one is clear no and you should state her address in the UK.
The second answer will be easier as No. she is already in the UK she won’t be traveling with you and the rest of the family.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kunleop: 9:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
Good evening house

Pls I am asking the question on behalf of friend,

He want to apply for school in UK but her international passport is not yet out, she has done d capturing just waiting for the booklet.

Can she go ahead to apply for school? Or she need to hold on till d passport out.

Note.. She's already have her transcripts and all other requirements for application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by fificole: 9:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
Fresh or renewal?

I made applications with my expired passport and got offers. However, a valid passport was a prerequisite for an unconditional offer.

Kunleop:
Good evening house

Pls I am asking the question on behalf of friend,

He want to apply for school in UK but her international passport is not yet out, she has done d capturing just waiting for the booklet.

Can she go ahead to apply for school? Or she need to hold on till d passport out.

Note.. She's already have her transcripts and all other requirements for application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bourne007(m): 9:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
Landlords are not smiling these days o so this wouldn't happen. Did you get directly from Landlord or na thru agent? How many months contract did you e-sign?

Enraf:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by solalal36(m): 9:43pm On Sep 23, 2021
Very urgent, please

Do I select Government for NYSC service year?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Oluwatosin2000(m): 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2021
Good evening everyone, please if someone does her biometrics tomorrow, for super priority, when will she get her decision mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by stelor: 10:10pm On Sep 23, 2021

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bluetherapy: 10:19pm On Sep 23, 2021
Babababy:

The name of the form is make an offer form and not desperation form .
Seems like you don't understand. Are you buying a house ? Because I only know this to happen when you're buying a house not renting it shocked I don't understand why you will be bidding to rent an apartment. This is clear desperation. I just hope you understand what you're offering for (no hidden charges)!

The apartment is probably overpriced already!

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.