Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,172 members, 7,829,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1271796 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Optimally: 7:06pm On Aug 24, 2021
Preshyi:
Please I am travelling tomorrow, what hard copy documents do I need to have please?
Good evening preshyi, please which test provider did you book for your day 2 and day 8 test and have they delivered or when do they plan to

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Damselawi: 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2021
Please don't forget to drop questions you were asked at POE
Preshyi:
Please I am travelling tomorrow, what hard copy documents do I need to have please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Vecharry(m): 7:10pm On Aug 24, 2021
1. Those that have travelled, please give us a reliable covid day 2 and 8 centre to book

2. Flight used and fees paid

3. Pre departure covid Centre in lagos
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Optimally: 7:18pm On Aug 24, 2021
whiteMandingo:
HELLO, FAM, IS THERE a policy change about school resumption date?
i mean lets say my school is reopening on 10th sept. is it a must that i shud be in school on that date?. reason am asking is that factoring in the 10 days quarantine, flights are cheaper for me on a later date say 5th sept, so adding the quarantine days, i will be able to start school on 16h sept against the official reopening date of 10th.

abeg o make una advice me

Check your CAS or contact the school rep, there is usually a later date or for lack of a better word, the latest date for registration on the course. Like my school resumes September 6th, but latest date for registration is 26th September, so ask the school, there's usually duration for registration on the course
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Optimally: 7:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
Vecharry:
1. Those that have travelled, please give us a reliable covid day 2 and 8 centre to book

2. Flight used and fees paid

3. Pre departure covid Centre in lagos
Flight booked: Qatar airways on travel start 226k, 17h ride transiting through Doha

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kenniekel(f): 7:20pm On Aug 24, 2021
Good evening everyone I am kindof new on this page I posted earlier and I don’t know how to read my reply maybe I will just retype here
I want to apply for my masters study in Uk my question is- is it a must I write IELTS and can I get a list of school that those not require IELTS and I want to start my application immediately. Thank you for your time.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Optimally: 7:24pm On Aug 24, 2021
kenniekel:
Good evening everyone I am kindof new on this page I posted earlier and I don’t know how to read my reply maybe I will just retype here
I want to apply for my masters study in Uk my question is- is it a must I write IELTS and can I get a list of school that those not require IELTS and I want to start my application immediately. Thank you for your time.
Read from the page you posted your question, someone already answered you, so many of the schools in uk doesn't require IELTS amongst which are Edinburgh Napier, teeside, Robert Gordon etc
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by teeboi77: 7:39pm On Aug 24, 2021
Good evening great minds,Please can someone assist with the list of UK universities that accept HND for Masters..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by whiteMandingo: 7:43pm On Aug 24, 2021
Optimally:

Check your CAS or contact the school rep, there is usually a later date or for lack of a better word, the latest date for registration on the course. Like my school resumes September 6th, but latest date for registration is 26th September, so ask the school, there's usually duration for registration on the course

ok thanks, thats what i mean, the latest date in this case is sept 10th, school resumes aug 18th, but cheapest flight am considering booking is 5th sept...so i will be in the uk on the 5th, but cos of the 10 days quarantine, its till 15th that i can go physically to the school to resume. hence my dilenma. i know this wasnt an issue in the past...just trying to be careful incase they are stricter now.

abeg anybody with useful info shud say pls.. mek man no waste over 250k naira on fear fear with date
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pascalsmith: 7:46pm On Aug 24, 2021
whiteMandingo:

ok thanks, thats what i mean, the latest date in this case is sept 10th, school resumes aug 18th, but cheapest flight am considering booking is 5th sept...so i will be in the uk on the 5th, but cos of the 10 days quarantine, its till 15th that i can go physically to the school to resume. hence my dilenma. i know this wasnt an issue in the past...just trying to be careful incase they are stricter now.

abeg anybody with useful info shud say pls.. mek man no waste over 250k naira on fear fear with date

Book as e Dey hot , direct to Edinburgh stop over in london

https://www.wakanow.com/en-ng/flight/listings/k_7AJlDoDrjvIuVqArXClA

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pascalsmith: 7:51pm On Aug 24, 2021
whiteMandingo:

https://www.wakanow.com/en-ng/flight/listings/fs4CXIp-dd2a9bWHHD7ZBQ
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by whiteMandingo: 7:56pm On Aug 24, 2021
Pascalsmith:

Book as e Dey hot , direct to Edinburgh stop over in london

https://www.wakanow.com/en-ng/flight/listings/k_7AJlDoDrjvIuVqArXClA

have heard plenty stories of this wakanow and other agents tickets......say e dey get k leg...or big wahala, if you wan do date change or any change at all.....
have they improved?

anybody able to book and pay directly on british airways website usinf their dom acct visa atm card?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by onidodo(m): 7:57pm On Aug 24, 2021
kenniekel:

Generally not a requirement. With your WAEC or NECO result is enough as proof of English. However at the discretion of the school you may be asked to write IELTS e.g if you've graduated more than 10 years ago. My school requested that I write before offering me admission.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 7:57pm On Aug 24, 2021
Please I keep hearing and seeing straightforward and non straightforward email. What does this means. Please someone should tell me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 8:06pm On Aug 24, 2021
Optimally:

Must registration be done on campus?

My friend left like 2 months after his course started.. He was just doing online classes

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Orjforlife: 8:11pm On Aug 24, 2021
Hrmjohnson:
what school are you going to in Birmingham? I am going to ulster university Birmingham.

Hello! I also wish to apply at Ulster university Birmingham but I would like to confirm if you did pre CAS interview and how long did it take to get your CAS.
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Chysunshine1: 8:25pm On Aug 24, 2021
Newcastle University is 1500k pounds deposit.

TobyTreasure:

1. Read page 1 of this thread

2. You mean 15k pounds or 1500 pounds. If its 1500 then not in UK.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bukolami22(f): 8:34pm On Aug 24, 2021
Congratulations!
prettytorlar:
MY TESTIMONY IS HERE ���

Of a truth.... GOD HAS DONE THIS!

VISA ALERT!!!

Application: 13th August
Biometrics: 16th August
Collection mail: 23rd August
Pickup: Today
Visa type: Priority @ TLS Ikeja

I only provided the documents on my CAS (O'level 2008 and Degree certificate 2015).
I checked Oanda till the end of 29th day when I printed my bank statement because I only added a little above the actual amount... But GOD DID IT!

The process was smooth except for the part where POF wizards made me loose money (I'm still hoping for a miracle �)
Thanks to the creator of this platform @justwise and to everyone that helps to give answers to questions asked for the free. Una too much❤️

"DELAY IS NOT DENIAL" kept ringing in my head throughout and I'm grateful to God Almighty for making it a success.

To everyone still expecting, May God make it a smooth one... We will all testify���

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by latinahola: 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2021
Yaaaay
24hours after submitting my POF Southwales issued my CAS
Unto the next step
I will testify in this page concerning I and my family visa in Jesus name

12 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by folbimmartins: 8:55pm On Aug 24, 2021
Pls who did biometric on the 6th of aug (standard)at ikeja tls and has received collection mail…
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by tsowems(m): 8:58pm On Aug 24, 2021
folbimmartins:
Pls who did biometric on the 6th of aug (standard)at ikeja tls and has received collection mail…

This standard is tiring o. So 6th is yet to receive their passport. Let me just go & sleep

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by caleb00(m): 9:02pm On Aug 24, 2021
jamesobedbaisel:
Hi everyone. Please I have been invited for an interview at VAC and I’m a bit scared. What are the questions they ask? Will there be questions on previous refusal? And guidance will be appreciated. Thanks

Omo why? Hope you’ve practiced

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Fk1987: 9:06pm On Aug 24, 2021
Optimally:

Flight booked: Qatar airways on travel start 226k, 17h ride transiting through Doha

Is Qatar not on red list pls?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by teewaik: 9:10pm On Aug 24, 2021
Thanks so much for yor response. May God bless you. For finally clarity l, by the bolded, i believe you mean the closing balance as at 28th not going down below the required sum.Thanks again.
Amarathripple0:

There are no stupid questions. smiley
You’ll start counting from the day the cash was deposited to the 28th or 29th day, depending on your preference. If the cash was deposited 1st August, you’ll select from 1st - 28th August or 2nd - 29th August when you print or download your bank statement. Even if there’s no activity on the account within that period, as long as the funds do not decrease below the required amount, then you’ll be fine. However, some people buy recharge card or deposit some more funds into the account so it’s active. Just ensure you start counting from the day the funds were deposited or the day after the funds were deposited to complete the 28 days. I hope this explains it.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by teewaik: 9:12pm On Aug 24, 2021
Thanks for the response. I will do transaction on the 28th day and will print out on the morning of 29th day....Thanks
Pascalsmith:

Just make sure you perform transact on the 27th day , 28th day before printing on the 29th day

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amarathripple0: 9:41pm On Aug 24, 2021
teewaik:
Thanks so much for yor response. May God bless you. For finally clarity l, by the bolded, i believe you mean the closing balance as at 28th not going down below the required sum.Thanks again.

Amen, you’re welcome. Exactly, the closing balance should not go below the required sum.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amarathripple0: 9:48pm On Aug 24, 2021
Please has anyone here used Form A to pay for their accommodation? What bank did you use, How long did it take and what are the required documents?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by shadlyblinks: 9:57pm On Aug 24, 2021
tsowems:

This standard is tiring o. So 6th is yet to receive their passport. Let me just go & sleep

Even 2nd never receive yet.. My dependents did on 4th and it not moved to VAC yet and today is the 15th working day o. 15 days no follow again.. It's well
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by tsowems(m): 10:00pm On Aug 24, 2021
shadlyblinks:

Even 2nd never receive yet.. My dependents did on 4th and it not moved to VAC yet and today is the 15th working day o. 15 days no follow again.. It's well
What more can I say�. It certain that I am resuming late���
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hrmjohnson: 10:05pm On Aug 24, 2021
Orjforlife:

Hello! I also wish to apply at Ulster university Birmingham but I would like to confirm if you did pre CAS interview and how long did it take to get your CAS.
Thank you
yes I did Pre Cas interview and be prepared to answer well oo I have not gotten my Cas. I am still waiting.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.