Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1250776 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by AKALAMAGBO: 12:12pm On Oct 03, 2021
Hi to the guruz here. I have an inquiry, I got a conditional offer at a Wolverhampton UNI and my tuition fee is 13,950 Pounds, once I’m able to pass the personal statement being requested, the status would be changed to unconditional, after which I would be required to deposit 3,000 Pounds and the balance will be around 10,950 pounds. I want to ask how much would be required of me to keep as POF ( In Naira rates ) so I won’t have issues by the time I’m ready to fill my visa application form.

@justwise
@scooby007

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amarathripple0: 12:13pm On Oct 03, 2021
Newbie123:
Please what is bank rate using form A?

GTB’s rate is N567 to £1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amarathripple0: 12:20pm On Oct 03, 2021
Hassano11970:
Hello guys my biometrics is on Tuesday (super priority service) my question is I lost my Waec certificate which I used to get admission from my school (Chester ) and I already go to the court to make an avvidavit of lost document, please my question is can i make use of the online print out and attach a scratch card?? And please has anyone been in this same situation and got their visa ?? Am worried , I need your advice guys

I just want to know my faith , thanks �

If you sent a soft copy to your school, then you should still have access to it. Log on to your school’s application portal to check for uploaded documents, you should see a download option. Just download it and upload if you are doing self service or print out a coloured copy and get TLS to upload it if you chose assisted service.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amarathripple0: 12:23pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ndessien:
Thanks my person.
Do you know where I can buy winter jackets for myself and kids in Lagos ?

Yaba. Tejuosho Market
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jerry0071: 12:35pm On Oct 03, 2021
Pacypatty:

Pls is teesside University not good?

Answer the question, ma
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Newbie123: 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2021
Amarathripple0:

GTB’s rate is N567 to £1

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Newbie123: 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2021
loffers:

About N582

Wow
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by P1P2: 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2021
Hello, I am going to Derby University September intake. Still awaiting visa since on the 22nd of September that I did my biometrics. I wish i could defer my admission too. Have you gotten your visa?
izyblaze:
Did you receive a no straightforward mail? If you didn’t, no need to panic at all. My friend did on 10th September, but received her passport today, decision was made on the 23rd. Start packing your things, you’ll get it this week, if you don’t, email your school next week Monday to know your options. Wish you best of luck
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by P1P2: 1:10pm On Oct 03, 2021
Hi, I have finally found someone going to Derby. I am September intake too, I also applied for visa since on the 22nd of September and i am yet to get my visa. I wish i could also defer my admission but i think that's impossible. pls have you gotten your visa?
Fedareno:
I did biometric since 17 Sept and paid for priority my programme starts 20th of September University of Derby, up till now I'm still waiting , I've been to tsl vi twice all they say is not yet received from UK embassy vi and I am so worried because University of Derby state clearly that registration will stop 8th of October.
My question is is there anyway one can defer admission to January when the visa comes out and I am not able to make the registration deadline or is there any way out.
Please gurus I really need your input.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Emurate6315: 1:16pm On Oct 03, 2021
I guess this is Teesside, is this Msc Cyber Security?
jerry0071:
Kudos to all the giants in the house.
I'm applying for a TWO YEAR masters program in UK and the tuition fee is £7,500 per year(stated clearly on the course page).

My question is this: Will my POF show funds for the two years or just the £7,500 plus maintenance is enough?

Please, I need to know before I go choke o angry
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Jaylo79: 1:25pm On Oct 03, 2021
P1P2:
Hi, I have finally found someone going to Derby. I am September intake too, I also applied for visa since on the 22nd of September and i am yet to get my visa. I wish i could also defer my admission but i think that's impossible. pls have you gotten your visa?

Why don’t you just book your flight for 6th or 7th with faith, get everything ready. If you get it, you fly out immediately. Really sad we have to go through this , for a service we paid for.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by P1P2: 1:30pm On Oct 03, 2021
Hi, I am also going to University of Derby, September in take. I did my biometrics since on the 22nd of September, but still waiting for my visa.
Have you gotten your visa?
IkeBaba1:
Who is going to university of derby or still waiting to receive his/her CAS.
Please let’s link up.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ndidibabe(f): 1:39pm On Oct 03, 2021
Pacypatty:

Pls is teesside University not good?
I really do not know but I guess it's d cheapest uni in uk.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by obisdupsy: 1:41pm On Oct 03, 2021
Calapar:
Urgent please!
I downloaded my e-statement. It stated on the title from 2 Sept to 3 Oct date. In the transaction history, there's an opening balance (that has the bulk for the POF) but doesn't have a date. I started transacting on the account from 20th. Now, using the statement as a POF, I hope it won't be mistaken that it didn't reach at least 28 days?

Always print pof the next day the money was deposited
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hoylumeeday: 1:51pm On Oct 03, 2021
The wait is tiring
20th Sept Ikeja TLS biometrics still at DMC.
This one isn't Priority Service anymore more or less Standard application

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jerry0071: 1:57pm On Oct 03, 2021
Emurate6315:
I guess this is Teesside, is this Msc Cyber Security?
Yes, Teesside Uni but the course is Electrical Power and Energy Systems.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by EX6100: 2:03pm On Oct 03, 2021
I did Capture 7th of September (Standard) DMC received 8th September. no message nothing else till date.

Princessmary203:
Do they send you a message like this

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pacypatty(f): 2:07pm On Oct 03, 2021
ndidibabe:
I really do not know but I guess it's d cheapest uni in uk.

Thanks sir
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by paddedbabe: 2:20pm On Oct 03, 2021
Please my husband and children(6 years and 3years) went for their biometrics on 22nd September and on 30th, their Visas came out except for the 3 years old but the issue is that on the day of their biometrics,the 6 years old had his picture and fingerprints taken while for the girl,just her picture was taken,her fingerprints were not taken so I'm confused is that the process,don't they take fingerprints of 3 years old children and could that be the reason why her own visa is being delayed?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Jaylo79: 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2021
hoylumeeday:
The wait is tiring
20th Sept Ikeja TLS biometrics still at DMC.
This one isn't Priority Service anymore more or less Standard application

Did you do walk-in or you had appointment… just trying to decipher this thing. Maybe they make walk-in’s wait longer
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Fk1987: 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2021
Jaylo79:

Did you do walk-in or you had appointment… just trying to decipher this thing. Maybe they make walk-in’s wait longer

I doubt, most VI tls are having delays, abj tls, 23rd have gotten pick up email. I know of two persons that did 23rd sept.. Av received pick up email.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Jaylo79: 2:37pm On Oct 03, 2021
Fk1987:

I doubt, most VI tls are having delays, abj tls, 23rd have gotten pick up email. I know of two persons that did 23rd sept.. Av received pick up email.

Yh Abuja is moving fast. Can’t just wait for this thing to come, I’ll sleep for 24hrs straight.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by GeraRoom: 2:39pm On Oct 03, 2021
Please everyone who has paid deposit for Teesside University, how did you get the account details. It isn't in my offer or on the portal. Please help urgently
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by baseg25(m): 3:12pm On Oct 03, 2021
GeraRoom:
Please everyone who has paid deposit for Teesside University, how did you get the account details. It isn't in my offer or on the portal. Please help urgently

https://www.tees.ac.uk/sections/international/payment.cfm

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hoylumeeday: 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2021
That was my appointment date. I did mine 8am

Jaylo79:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Jaylo79: 3:36pm On Oct 03, 2021
hoylumeeday:
That was my appointment date. I did mine 8am

Oh … it’s not that then.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by GeraRoom: 3:51pm On Oct 03, 2021
Thank you. I already checked that page.
I'm to use Form A and the school's account detail is needed for the transaction

baseg25:

https://www.tees.ac.uk/sections/international/payment.cfm
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jerry0071: 4:00pm On Oct 03, 2021
jerry0071:
Kudos to all the giants in the house.
I'm applying for a TWO YEAR masters program in UK and the tuition fee is £7,500 per year(stated clearly on the course page).

My question is this: Will my POF show funds for the two years or just the £7,500 plus maintenance is enough?

Please, I need to know before I go choke o angry

I need answers, PLEASE.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Zinnex99: 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2021
At yaba
Ndessien:
Thanks my person.
Do you know where I can buy winter jackets for myself and kids in Lagos ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2021
[You need to reapply.
quote author=sugaDaddy post=106391787]

I accepted the offer immediately I got the email (back then) but I couldn't follow up because of financial reasons (as I said). Will just sending them an email asking to be granted the same course be enough or I need to go through reapplying? Thanks[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Agk1: 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2021
Agk1:
Can someone help me please.

I want to apply for PhD in Uk, I had my masters with my maiden name and my passport has my maiden name too. I am married with two children.
My passport will expire next year April. I want to know if I can apply for the PhD January admission with my maiden name with the conditions above. And I will like to go to the UK with my husband and children.
Thanks

Please help me

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.