Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1257216 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Newbie123: 7:43am On Oct 03, 2021
Newbie123:
Please what is bank rate using form A?

Any help?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by fregoscunt: 7:47am On Oct 03, 2021
Tessyope:
Hi everyone, please I just booked my biometrics and I paid for the courier service because I can't travel to pick it up but I was not asked about the location they will drop it so I am kind of worried... Please how do I tell them the location?
I believe when you were filling the application online, you filled in your “Correspondence Address”. That’s what they’d usually use. That’s where you told them to contact you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by iretiogo1: 7:54am On Oct 03, 2021
Newbie123:
[b][/b]

Any help?
nobody can tell you the exact rate but base on current change rate I guess it should be 550-560
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Newbie123: 8:00am On Oct 03, 2021
iretiogo1:
nobody can tell you the exact rate but base on current change rate I guess it should be 550-560

This helps. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by loffers(m): 8:31am On Oct 03, 2021
Newbie123:
[b][/b]

Any help?

About N582

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bourne007(m): 8:40am On Oct 03, 2021
They have all your information with your GWF number. Uploading stamp isn't necessary

vickyuche:

Yes, I filled in my GWF number in their application, but what about the documents for upload. Can I upload the Stamped Entry Clearance?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hassano11970: 8:49am On Oct 03, 2021
Hello guys my biometrics is on Tuesday (super priority service) my question is I lost my Waec certificate which I used to get admission from my school (Chester ) and I already go to the court to make an avvidavit of lost document, please my question is can i make use of the online print out and attach a scratch card?? And please has anyone been in this same situation and got their visa ?? Am worried , I need your advice guys

I just want to know my faith , thanks �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ndessien: 9:01am On Oct 03, 2021
Please any response
Ndessien:
Good morning my people. Please how effective is the courier service in TLS Abuja? How many days from Abuja to Owerri.
If I get collection mail say Monday, when will I get my passport in Owerri?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by obitryce(m): 9:05am On Oct 03, 2021
Ndessien:
Please any response

Usually within 24hrs after pickup mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by vickyuche(f): 9:07am On Oct 03, 2021
feyisy86:
Upload your visa page

uote author=vickyuche post=106392903]

Yes, I filled in my GWF number in their application, but what about the documents for upload. Can I upload the Stamped Entry Clearance?

Thanks a lot
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by vickyuche(f): 9:08am On Oct 03, 2021
Bourne007:
They have all your information with your GWF number. Uploading stamp isn't necessary

Thank you so much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by humblemoi: 9:24am On Oct 03, 2021
Hassano11970:
Hello guys my biometrics is on Tuesday (super priority service) my question is I lost my Waec certificate which I used to get admission from my school (Chester ) and I already go to the court to make an avvidavit of lost document, please my question is can i make use of the online print out and attach a scratch card?? And please has anyone been in this same situation and got their visa ?? Am worried , I need your advice guys

What documents were listed on CAS that is required for your visa application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ndessien: 9:33am On Oct 03, 2021
Thank you very much
obitryce:

Usually within 24hrs after pickup mail

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Fk1987: 9:34am On Oct 03, 2021
Ndessien:
Good morning my people. Please how effective is the courier service in TLS Abuja? How many days from Abuja to Owerri.
If I get collection mail say Monday, when will I get my passport in Owerri?

Hopefully Wednesday, you will have it..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hassano11970: 9:36am On Oct 03, 2021
humblemoi:

What documents were listed on CAS that is required for your visa application?

On my CAs I was asked to present my West African Examinations Council certificate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 03, 2021
Hassano11970:

On my CAs I was asked to present my West African Examinations Council certificate
Do self upload. Upload the soft copy.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hassano11970: 9:43am On Oct 03, 2021
hosey:

Do self upload. Upload the soft copy.

Okay thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Calapar(m): 9:54am On Oct 03, 2021
Urgent please!
I downloaded my e-statement. It stated on the title from 2 Sept to 3 Oct date. In the transaction history, there's an opening balance (that has the bulk for the POF) but doesn't have a date. I started transacting on the account from 20th. Now, using the statement as a POF, I hope it won't be mistaken that it didn't reach at least 28 days?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Aikayval: 10:07am On Oct 03, 2021
Calapar:
Urgent please!
I downloaded my e-statement. It stated on the title from 2 Sept to 3 Oct date. In the transaction history, there's an opening balance (that has the bulk for the POF) but doesn't have a date. I started transacting on the account from 20th. Now, using the statement as a POF, I hope it won't be mistaken that it didn't reach at least 28 days?
Well, to be on the safe side, make a transaction and print the next day.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Jaylo79: 10:12am On Oct 03, 2021
Hassano11970:

You don’t have a scanned copy of your waec certificate? How did you upload to Chester ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Cynosure95: 10:19am On Oct 03, 2021
Do you have a copy?. i mean photocopy of the said document. If yes, I think you are good to go. You can do self upload or assisted service because all of your documents would be scanned as well. If peradventure you have a scanned copy that was sent to your school you can use it as well.

Hassano11970:
Hello
guys my biometrics is on Tuesday (super priority service) my question is I lost my Waec certificate which I used to get admission from my school (Chester ) and I already go to the court to make an avvidavit of lost document, please my question is can i make use of the online print out and attach a scratch card?? And please has anyone been in this same situation and got their visa ?? Am worried , I need your advice guys

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tchim: 10:56am On Oct 03, 2021
Alexander13:
Congrats
Please did you submit your pof before being issued cas?
Also do you have any idea about CAS issuance for January intake?

Yes,I submitted my POF before I was issued CAS.
No,I have no idea presently.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ndessien: 10:57am On Oct 03, 2021
Thanks my person.
Do you know where I can buy winter jackets for myself and kids in Lagos ?
Fk1987:

Hopefully Wednesday, you will have it..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Fk1987: 11:03am On Oct 03, 2021
Ndessien:
Thanks my person.

Sorry no idea.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jerry0071: 11:09am On Oct 03, 2021
Kudos to all the giants in the house.
I'm applying for a TWO YEAR masters program in UK and the tuition fee is £7,500 per year(stated clearly on the course page).

My question is this: Will my POF show funds for the two years or just the £7,500 plus maintenance is enough?

Please, I need to know before I go choke o angry
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ndidibabe(f): 11:17am On Oct 03, 2021
jerry0071:
Kudos to all the giants in the house.
I'm applying for a TWO YEAR masters program in UK and the tuition fee is £7,500 per year(stated clearly on the course page).

My question is this: Will my POF show funds for the two years or just the £7,500 plus maintenance is enough?

Please, I need to know before I go choke o angry
Teeside people...

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by danex(m): 11:36am On Oct 03, 2021
You have made the point clear my guy. What works for A may not work for B. It's important to have a clear picture of the hard reality before comming up with a strategy. Remember e go hard. I just don't want to be the one to discourage people. If you give at least 2hrs of your time each day to your studies you will be amazed how much you will achieve in a term. As for me I intend to pay my entire fees before leaving. May God open way for all of us.

Punkydude:

Honestly, there is no one size fits all. I strongly believe that what works for Mr A might not work for Mr B. Just know what works for you and you will be fine. The general truth is that Masters in the UK is quite expensive and also is considered a full time job. There is a lot of reading and researching to the done, and that their plagiarism software will frustrate anyone.

I remember when i started discussing this waka with a sibling who has been living in the UK for more than 10years, the greatest fear was "how will you complete your fees?" This is someone living in that system so there was no need to argue. It is not easy working and studying and that's simple. Let no one deceive you. Have you asked anyone living in the UK to borrow you £3k before, when they said they dont have do you think they are lying? We are talking of people who have full right to work oh, not to talk of you, who has just 20hr/week. Lets keep deceiving ourselves. Seeing is believing las las. But na the story we hear we know.I intend to pay 50% of my fees before leaving (the fees which is due next month self), just so as to have a soft landing. It is the school fees balance that is creating that depression and confusion. School never send you mail sha, e go be like say you thief their money. UK universities dont joke with that tuition, abeg no use am play with them. Lemme burst your bubble here, when you default they will yank you off the school network and simply contact Home Office / UKVI. There are so many people who started the Masters but coudnt complete it. Do not forget your POF says that you are super rich.

I know many cant afford it, but just know that it wont be easy for at least the first few months especially when first deposit is due. And please do away with any Nigerian mentality, it just wont work. We are going to face a new system and a new culture. One output will be an input to the next, if you miss one, it will take you a long time to correct it.

So many people didnt even research about the school they are going to, nor the course they are choosing, they simply chose the one that will easily give CAS, not in London with cheap tuition, i bet you some didn't read the course content, nor modules. That is where the problem starts from, you will struggle from the beginning to the end and then come here to tell us that the educational system is hard. Oga you are the idiot(no offense). You think this people will give you their certificate for you to come and embarrass them later. Mtchew. In the few online courses that i have joined, there were some students for resits and yes, they paid for those courses again. Some are going for something entirely different from their first degree, they never for one day researched the new degree; well they are Nigerians and they will find a way around it, good luck.

I know some just wan japa (who school help). I totally get it, but please remember that these guys have a system and they review their immigration laws every now and then. The best you can do for your self and the next generation going is to at least finish that course, try even if its hard please do. With a UK degree, they themselves will give you that respect. Plus your chances of trying other European countries are high. Lets not make life hard for the next set, they will simply suffer for the consequences. Do you you know that some countries dont need POF for their Masters, i bet our forerunners don go shit for church and we are suffering it now, who knows what rules we ourselves will make them put.

The cost of living in the UK is high, they simply have a system that works. Abeg no carry that useless HUSTLING MENTALITY go there, if you are that good at it why didnt you make it here. I hate when people have that mindset they can beat the system. It pisses me off when people argue it even in public. We keep rubbing our name and country in the mud thinking that we are smart, where has it gotten us to. You will suffer for everything because you are black/Nigerian. They will single you out and give you the most inhumane treatment simply because someone from your country beat their system the last time. Oga just get out.

Abeg try and have a least money to cater for 3 months, na you need and not anyone. Na you go suffer am if things so south. Do you know when the pressure comes; you just land, you never settle, you never see the plenty jobs self and then boom, your first deposit is due. You will be in between rent and school fees. E no easy abeg.

With discipline and a strong work/life balance, you will survive. There are 24hrs in a day, if you divide it well and follow it strictly, you will succeed. That 2 years PSW is the koko oh, do whatever you can to get it, if you loose na you loose oh, plus the money you don waste. Lets not talk about the things people do to retain their stay, that will be topic for another day.

My two cents. tongue

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pacypatty(f): 11:49am On Oct 03, 2021
Gigli:

You can use the form A to pay deposit but not for the POF.

The earlier the better as January is a short period for all the visa processing

Thank you sir.
And pls without having an account with UBA can we use them?
She has an account with first Bank.
Pls reply.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pacypatty(f): 11:51am On Oct 03, 2021
ndidibabe:
Teeside people...

Pls is teesside University not good?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by aragbaboy: 12:03pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ndessien:
Thanks my person.

Yaba by the railway

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.