Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1257585 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Desssss121: 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2021
Jaylo79:

Yh Abuja is moving fast. Can’t just wait for this thing to come, I’ll sleep for 24hrs straight.

Please any august 24 tls vi in the house? I have received decision email since 22 sept but no pickup mail yet from tls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ufodeking: 4:42pm On Oct 03, 2021
Good evening, someone who did his Biometrics on 29th, which date is best to book for flight?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 4:45pm On Oct 03, 2021
Please has anybody that applied for Ulster university London Campus gotten offer letter
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Megabreeds: 4:49pm On Oct 03, 2021
Account Name: Teesside University Student Fees
Account Number: 20427403
Bank Name: Barclays Bank plc, Unit 1, Centre Mall, Middlesbrough, TS1 2NR
Branch Sort Code: 20-56-94
SWIFT: BARCGB22
IBAN: GB28 BARC 20569420427403

Your Student ID, surname and initials should be quoted as the reference to ensure accurate processing of your payment. All fees are payable in UK sterling only and any costs incurred by bank transfer (e.g. handling charges or conversion costs) must be borne by the payer.

GeraRoom:
Please everyone who has paid deposit for Teesside University, how did you get the account details. It isn't in my offer or on the portal. Please help urgently

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by IAMSYLVIA: 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2021
Good Evening House
Please who has used Keystone bank for POF
Hope there was no issues in response to the embassy?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by AKALAMAGBO: 4:54pm On Oct 03, 2021
AKALAMAGBO:
Hi to the guruz here. I have an inquiry, I got a conditional offer at a Wolverhampton UNI and my tuition fee is 13,950 Pounds, once I’m able to pass the personal statement being requested, the status would be changed to unconditional, after which I would be required to deposit 3,000 Pounds and the balance will be around 10,950 pounds. I want to ask how much would be required of me to keep as POF ( In Naira rates ) so I won’t have issues by the time I’m ready to fill my visa application form.

@justwise
@scooby007

Thanks

Kindly help me out
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 4:57pm On Oct 03, 2021
AKALAMAGBO:
Hi to the guruz here. I have an inquiry, I got a conditional offer at a Wolverhampton UNI and my tuition fee is 13,950 Pounds, once I’m able to pass the personal statement being requested, the status would be changed to unconditional, after which I would be required to deposit 3,000 Pounds and the balance will be around 10,950 pounds. I want to ask how much would be required of me to keep as POF ( In Naira rates ) so I won’t have issues by the time I’m ready to fill my visa application form.

@justwise
@scooby007

Thanks

Answer to your question is in the first page of this thread
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by yinkaorry(f): 4:59pm On Oct 03, 2021
Sept 10 ikeja standard any news or updates yet
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kj40: 5:02pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ufodeking:
Good evening, someone who did his Biometrics on 29th, which date is best to book for flight?

My advice: secure your entry permit (student visa) before booking your flight due to unexpected delays from TLS

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ufodeking: 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
Kj40:

My advice: secure your entry permit (student visa) before booking your flight due to unexpected delays from TLS
Okay thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Babababy(m): 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2021
paddedbabe:
Please my husband and children(6 years and 3years) went for their biometrics on 22nd September and on 30th, their Visas came out except for the 3 years old but the issue is that on the day of their biometrics,the 6 years old had his picture and fingerprints taken while for the girl,just her picture was taken,her fingerprints were not taken so I'm confused is that the process,don't they take fingerprints of 3 years old children and could that be the reason why her own visa is being delayed?

Children under 5 are not required to undergo finger print scan, just her facial scan . There have been numerous cases here of family applications not coming out together .

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by imoniyi(f): 5:22pm On Oct 03, 2021
I just feel the Nigerian education system is different from other countries (maybe developed countries) which is why it’s difficult to cope outside. Funniest thing is, you don’t even do a lot of modules outside the country, maybe four per semester and the workload is hectic. Someone was talking about researching and the need use turn it in after an essay, they don’t really do much of that in Nigeria which can make adapting hard. If we were instilled with how to research, maybe it would have been easier. Before I started my undergraduate, I did foundation programme and it sort of prepares you for what to expect in undergraduate level. I was glad I did it, because I would have struggled getting used to how things work there.

I just feel everyone should prepare their mind that school there might be different from what you are used to, just set your priority right. Even with the school comfort and probably good lecturers, one might still struggle.

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Temitopepremium(f): 5:33pm On Oct 03, 2021
Domistic:
how did you do this? Do you use a kind of discount to be paying £10 return ? Please share.

Like I mentioned earlier, I booked my coach 1 or 2 weeks before the departure date. Let's say my classes are 3 times in london, I check my calendar ahead and I make the booking. Pls note I use National express.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by AKALAMAGBO: 5:59pm On Oct 03, 2021
I am actually asking the naira conversion
justwise:

Answer to your question is in the first page of this thread
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by IAMSYLVIA: 6:23pm On Oct 03, 2021
IAMSYLVIA:
Good Evening House

Good Evening House
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Emurate6315: 6:24pm On Oct 03, 2021
You need to show POF for just 1 year
jerry0071:

I need answers, PLEASE.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by midejide123: 6:38pm On Oct 03, 2021
Hassano11970:
Hello guys my biometrics is on Tuesday (super priority service) my question is I lost my Waec certificate which I used to get admission from my school (Chester ) and I already go to the court to make an avvidavit of lost document, please my question is can i make use of the online print out and attach a scratch card?? And please has anyone been in this same situation and got their visa ?? Am worried , I need your advice guys

I just want to know my faith , thanks �

You will only have to upload your soft copy for Visa application.. but you will need the original (hard copy) when you get to the school… so visit WAEC office for replacement.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by phadriz(m): 6:39pm On Oct 03, 2021
Good evening All,

I will like to know who has gotten admission in SHU, I applied Sept 15 but am yet to get feedback about the application status.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 03, 2021
Patnuel2015:
Please has anybody that applied for Ulster university London Campus gotten offer letter
as in ... I have been on unconditional offer since August , I have re written SOP tire, the thing is tiring enh
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tessyope: 7:04pm On Oct 03, 2021
Good evening everyone, please I will like to ask if it compulsory to upload CAS letter when uploading ones document? Please help.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by azubix(m): 7:06pm On Oct 03, 2021
Hello house please I need your counsel.

I want to apply for Msc Human Resource management. Please how lucrative is it and how easy is it to get job that sponsors their 2 visa.

Also, please who knows any school that offers Msc HRM for a cheap tuition.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Olayibo1: 7:13pm On Oct 03, 2021
Good evening
Pls..who had use wema bank for pof before?
Hope no issues on using them?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Naturallyme: 7:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
i have done my biometrics since last week in august. i never get one single mail from TLS or UKVI. Na God hand i dey. Get your Visa first o. Things they happen these days
Ufodeking:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 7:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
AKALAMAGBO:
I am actually asking the naira conversion

Use https://www1.oanda.com/currency/converter/
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Naturallyme: 7:16pm On Oct 03, 2021
yes it is. very important
Tessyope:
Good evening everyone, please I will like to ask if it compulsory to upload CAS letter when uploading ones document? Please help.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by AKALAMAGBO: 7:22pm On Oct 03, 2021
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kenzo38: 7:33pm On Oct 03, 2021
kenzo38:
Hello gurus in the house pls I really need your advise.

My friend in the UK now wants his fiancé to come join him, he is on a student route visa , However has at the time he filled his visa application, he didn't fill that he has any dependent or partner. is it still possible to bring her in knowing he didn't state it in his initial application? if yes , Pls what is the best route to take, Can he apply for her stating they have been in a relationship for so long showing evidences or do they have to get married then she apply as his dependent ?

pls I would appreciate a response or option to this !!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.