Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,807 members, 7,831,637 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1274420 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by sniperaz: 9:57am On Oct 06, 2021
Child dependants have to travel with the named guardian/parent(s) on their passport.

LagosismyHome:

Definitely you can travel alone..... dependents don't have to go with main applicant. I am 100 percent sure. ....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by sniperaz: 10:01am On Oct 06, 2021
Give them a ring.

Enraf:

We have similar experience
We did biometric on the 26th of August. Priority for me as main applicant. the rest on standard
Got a NSF mail on the 1st of September
I didn’t get any Decision mail even while the decision was taken on the 21st.
I got collection mail on the 24th late friday.
We got decision mails for the rest 4 of the family on the 26th a Sunday.
On getting to TLS on the 27th only my passport was ready for collection.
Waiting continues till we got collection mails for the 3 kids very late on the 30th of September unfortunately the next day was a public holiday we have to wait till Monday October 4 to pick them.
We have been waiting but No collection mail for their mom.
We have all received the brp mail. You can imagine the harrowing frustrations.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ktoby: 10:04am On Oct 06, 2021
Please anyone studying Msc supply Chain management or Msc in University of Hertfordshire . Please I will like to ask few questions. Please it’s urgent
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by sniperaz: 10:04am On Oct 06, 2021
No risk.

As long as you're not exceeding the 20hrs limit per week during term time.

Enraf:

Please @justwise and @sniperaz we mnes more enlightenment about this 20hrs work limits and the implications.
You guys should help us to get it clearly,
For example if one gets a job 6pm to 1am permanent night shift and it Pays around 12£ PEr hour.
What are the risks?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mescanayo(m): 10:04am On Oct 06, 2021
Thank you for the info

Ugomaxx:
Yes I did, on sept 23 to be precise, came out the next day, #25k. But try & confirm if they have been sealed as alluded to by sm1 here
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by stephoye: 10:05am On Oct 06, 2021
Good morning my people. Please can I book for TB without an offer and how do I go about it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by sniperaz: 10:09am On Oct 06, 2021
1. Go ahead and apply with her maiden name on her passport - no issues
2. Attach the affidavit to your application with every other supporting document to show that your relationship is genuine and subsisting.
3. She can renew her passport in London when the time comes to her partners name - its pretty straight forward for married women.

JedahT:
Hello Everyone, please I need help!

I recently got married and my wife is yet to change her name on her passport. Although she has other change of name supporting documents like sworn affidavit and newspaper publication together with our marriage certificate. We tried to start the process of changing the name on her passport but it looks like something that might take a while before it's sorted .

We plan to apply for visa soon and I want to ask if its okay for us to go ahead and apply with her passport in her maiden name while attaching all the documents mentioned above.

Also, will she able to do a change of name from the UK when her passport expires next year?

Please I need anyone with good information to please respond.

Thank you �.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ToshoTosin(f): 10:10am On Oct 06, 2021
Good morning everyone,
Please has anyone been transferred to VAC today? Or received collection mail?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kj40: 10:11am On Oct 06, 2021
KunMagic9:
What i know from a close banker friend who helps in getting PTA he says that PTA process is within a bank branch but what they is that if u need $2k dey will give u naira equivalent of 2k making $4k. Den when dey pay the $4k u will drop der own $2k for dem den dey go and sell it in black market. So they will not give u the complete $4k dat u re entitled to. If you knw a banker offer him dis type of deal you will get ur PTA with one way ticket. It is runs anyways.
Okay. Thank you for the information.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by sniperaz: 10:16am On Oct 06, 2021
Yes. Thats fine.

Adesquare6666:
Please house I need to pay my deposit but I don’t want to use the form A of a thing to avoid any delay in processing if cas so I plan to send NAIRA to my brother to pay for me…. He said he’s paying with credit card pleas does it work that way thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Emurate6315: 10:21am On Oct 06, 2021
Recently, if you go to access bank to print a statement statement of account, they will directly send it to the embassy, it's a new development that started on 1st September 2021. Go and try it
ndidibabe:
Thanks. Didn't expect that from access. I can print my GTB and Sterling Bank stamped account statement online. It's sad that I have already counted my 28 days with my access account...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Emurate6315: 10:27am On Oct 06, 2021
Is this for Teesside?
adekunletosin1:
Yes I got an acknowledgment mail after submitting my application. After two days I got another login details from their IT department in order to track my application.

I still have a decision not made yet on my application oo... I applied 30th 30th Oct though for January 2022 intake. I pray for a favourable decision.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Fedareno: 10:31am On Oct 06, 2021
Please I need accommodation at University of Derby please mail me edarenof@gmail.com. will be in Derby tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Omotayok: 10:35am On Oct 06, 2021
[quote author=ToshoTosin post=106493994]Good morning everyone,
Please has anyone been transferred to VAC today? Or received collection mail?[/quot. Mine was moved to the visa center this morning.

Mine was moved to the visa application center this morning.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ocpaschal: 10:41am On Oct 06, 2021
Pls o... my bro is already on the stage of his visa processing e.g TLS biometrics and incoming ones.. His International passport will expire on June 2022. Is it too late for him to renew passport having done his biometrics already? Plus how long would it take to renew int'l passport at the Nigerian High commission or embassy in UK? Is it advisable to renew passport 5 months earlier before it expires on June 2022 while in UK ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Phatkings: 10:46am On Oct 06, 2021
Tket:
VISA ALERT!

What God cannot do does not exist!

Biometric: 22nd Sept (Premium Lounge, priority)
Collection mail: 4th October

This is for myself and spouse. Kids on standard, premium lounge too so still waiting.

Premium lounge is a lot better than walk in, depending on the rush.
Hrko

14yrs study gap.
No non- straightforward mail
No interview
Aston University

Thank you Jesus!
? Hello what course
Finally seen an Aston student
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Aphrikanna: 10:52am On Oct 06, 2021
Please guys, this is very urgent and important. My friend traveled to the UK without her 3 year old daughter.. So she's currently in the UK but she wants to apply for visa for her daughter and she wants me to bring her daughter with me when I'm coming to the UK.
P.S. I'm not related to her in anyway. She's just a friend. Is this possible? Can I travel with someone's child even with a written permission from her mother?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Enraf(m): 10:55am On Oct 06, 2021
ndidibabe:
Thanks. Didn't expect that from access. I can print my GTB and Sterling Bank stamped account statement online. It's sad that I have already counted my 28 days with my access account...
No issues naaaa just print from the start date till date and get it stamped
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Enraf(m): 10:58am On Oct 06, 2021
Adesquare6666:
Please house I need to pay my deposit but I don’t want to use the form A of a thing to avoid any delay in processing if cas so I plan to send NAIRA to my brother to pay for me…. He said he’s paying with credit card pleas does it work that way thanks

Already this semester is gone if you are still looking at getting CAS now. In my humble opinion do your form A get an unconditional offer and then defer to January intake. That gives you a lot of time to plan things out without stress
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Yeanqa(f): 10:59am On Oct 06, 2021
Congratulations! Please can we connect? I got an offer for January intake, Leeds Beckett University. Would like to ask you some questions that will help my processing. Please mail me yhincha@yahoo.com or let me have your details.
Please!!! I await your response, please. Thanks.

angelss813:
Visa Visa Visa!!!!!

I have promised to share my Testimony on this page.
Visa of my daughter came out Successful and getting ready to travel to Leeds Beckett University.
To God be all the Glory.
Thanks to all who has contributed in one way or the other, God bless you all

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by aragbaboy: 11:00am On Oct 06, 2021
Hello, has anyone that did biometrics (standard) on the 20th and 21st of September gotten collection mail yet or their application moved to VAC. Main applicant has gotten visa but dependants still at DMC. All application where linked together to the main priority application at tls. Any one with the same challenge?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Enraf(m): 11:01am On Oct 06, 2021
IAMSYLVIA:

Please what bank

The scholarship was supposed to be a Nigerian funded scholarship but if the bank officer misinterpreted that it’s all well and good. Don’t expect that everywhere though
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Magnifque01: 11:02am On Oct 06, 2021
Wibar:
please how can you do this I always get error on my GTBank app thank you

Log on to the website www.gtbank.com ,dashboard by the left you will see the statement option.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by aragbaboy: 11:06am On Oct 06, 2021
Tket:
VISA ALERT!

This is for myself and spouse. Kids on standard, premium lounge too so still waiting.

14yrs study gap.
No interview
Aston University

Thank you Jesus!

Congrats! Did biometrics on 21st and visa is out also but the kids own is at DMC. Seems they no longer link dependants to the main applicant
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by aragbaboy: 11:08am On Oct 06, 2021
GeraRoom:
Hello Good People!

I and my family are scheduled for TB test next week but my child's passport (2years old) isn't out yet.

Please has anyone successfully done tests for their kid(s) without international passport? Perhaps only Birth Certificate?

I read it here sometime ago but can't remember the resolution.

Kindly assist

You can use birth certificate. When passport is out you take it to them to print the certificate. They 'll charge you 8,000 to print the certificate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Aphrikanna: 11:16am On Oct 06, 2021
Please guys, help me out here. Any response willbe appreciated
Aphrikanna:
Please guys, this is very urgent and important. My friend traveled to the UK without her 3 year old daughter.. So she's currently in the UK but she wants to apply for visa for her daughter and she wants me to bring her daughter with me when I'm coming to the UK.
P.S. I'm not related to her in anyway. She's just a friend. Is this possible? Can I travel with someone's child even with a written permission from her mother?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by CrystalPeace: 11:20am On Oct 06, 2021
Please, this is a long shot

But, if you know anyone who flew Qatar Airways from Lagos to London with a stop over in Doha on Saturday and has a misplaced luggage /baggage

Reach out to me.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Moshabiola: 11:25am On Oct 06, 2021
Tket:
VISA ALERT!

14yrs study gap.
No interview
Aston University

Thank you Jesus!

Congratulations, I’m coming to Aston university as well, waiting for a decision, unfortunately I received a non straightforward mail just now, biometric 27th of September, what does it mean please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kj40: 11:26am On Oct 06, 2021
aragbaboy:

Congrats! Did biometrics on 21st and visa is out also but the kids own is at DMC. Seems they no longer link dependants to the main applicant

Congratulations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by tajmal: 11:37am On Oct 06, 2021
They have started issuing CAS for January since last week.

Some did interview while some were just asked to upload additional documents.
FTO2019:
Good evening. Pls did u hear anything concerning CAS for January intake. Plssss

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by scobyy2007: 11:40am On Oct 06, 2021
Congratulations Oooooo

Tket:
VISA ALERT!

14yrs study gap.
No interview
Aston University

Thank you Jesus!

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by aragbaboy: 11:44am On Oct 06, 2021
Kj40:

Congratulations

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.