Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1272517 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by tajmal: 11:49am On Oct 06, 2021
Congratulations on your visa issuance!

Could you explain how the Premium Lounge works? The fee and how to get it

Thank you.
Tket:
VISA ALERT!

What God cannot do does not exist!

Biometric: 22nd Sept (Premium Lounge, priority)
Collection mail: 4th October

This is for myself and spouse. Kids on standard, premium lounge too so still waiting.

Premium lounge is a lot better than walk in, depending on the rush.

14yrs study gap.
No non- straightforward mail
No interview
Aston University

Thank you Jesus!

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ToshoTosin(f): 11:53am On Oct 06, 2021
I think it's just delay in sending out because a dependant received visa yesterday and main applicant still at DMC. Same day, priority, Same Bank account

[color=#006600][/color]
aragbaboy:

Congrats! Did biometrics on 21st and visa is out also but the kids own is at DMC. Seems they no longer link dependants to the main applicant
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2021
CrystalPeace:
Please, this is a long shot

But, if you know anyone who flew Qatar Airways from Lagos to London with a stop over in Doha on Saturday and has a misplaced luggage /baggage

Reach out to me.

Use FB or Twitter
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ocpaschal: 12:21pm On Oct 06, 2021
[quote author=Gloriouscrown post=106472783][/quote] What does DMC mean pls?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MrKelvinAg: 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2021
Please how long does it take collection mail to drop,Entered vac since 9am this morning..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by zealog: 12:45pm On Oct 06, 2021
DMC Means Decision Making Center
ocpaschal:
What does DMC mean pls?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Glow2Dstars: 12:55pm On Oct 06, 2021
Hello, house. How do I get a referee, please? A long study gap and never been in paid employment.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2021
Glow2Dstars:
Hello, house. How do I get a referee, please? A long study gap and never been in paid employment.
what about your academic reference?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Padreo(m): 1:05pm On Oct 06, 2021
MrKelvinAg:
Please how long does it take collection mail to drop,Entered vac since 9am this morning..

Mine was since yesterday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Olamide018: 1:06pm On Oct 06, 2021
Hello house, please can anyone help me out with university with £3-4k tuition deposit for January intake.
Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Horpemih(f): 1:15pm On Oct 06, 2021
Pls I'm trying to pay my deposit fee at first bank and they asked me to bring a generated invoice,pls do I need that and if so where do I get it?
mescanayo:

Go to any bank you have account with and request for Form A. I heard UBA was fast before but someone here is complaining of delay. Access bank earlier told me they deliver 2 days. I don't know if its true
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ocpaschal: 1:16pm On Oct 06, 2021
Esitelo:
Dear Nairaland,
Please I've asked this question thrice, no responses yet..can I travel via Turkish airline alone on a spouse dependant visa to UK. There is no way to reach the airline and wakanow agents are giving conflicting info. One said you have to travel together with main applicant, another said you can travel alone. Please, has any dependant here travelled alone recently via Turkish airline to the UK? Main applicant (my husband) has travelled ahead
pls how can u send me wakanow agent number or contact details
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Horpemih(f): 1:18pm On Oct 06, 2021
Have you being able to pay? If yes did you generate any invoice from teeside?
Seyisuccess:
h
I'm a Teeside applicant to. Pls let's relate.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ocpaschal: 1:21pm On Oct 06, 2021
Baysbabe:
They may still send it this evening- you never know. They may also send it tomorrow morning.

My family (4 dependants) got transferred to VAC yesterday. Mine got transferred today.

We all got collection mail between 2:44pm and 3:04pm today and will pick up tomorrow.

It’s seems TLS likes sending most collection mails close to the time they close for the day. #My thoughts.

how do i check visa tracking status?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MrWood: 1:24pm On Oct 06, 2021
Everyone here saying what God cannot do does not exist and calling the name of God thanking him because of your visa.

I hope that when you get to the U.K you will not profane the name of God by getting involved in crime? The last Nigerian I met here was already trying to convince an oriental to do drugs.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Abolu22: 1:28pm On Oct 06, 2021
Crenzywilliams:

Amen and congratulations.
That was very fast
I pray mine comes out fast too ��
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Baysbabe: 1:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
Log on to the UK VI website where you did the application. Click on “provide documents and biometrics” at the bottom of the page. Follow the prompt and click continue. It will redirect you to the TLScontact page. Click on track application.

ocpaschal:
how do i check visa tracking status?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by shola0505: 1:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
@Justwise/All
Please do you have an idea when GCU Scotland would starting issuing CAS for January intakes?Initial deposit for tuition fee has been confirmed by the school also.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by sniperaz: 1:36pm On Oct 06, 2021
1. I'm not sure how much things have changed but I know they usually specify on the visa of the dependent child, the passport number of the parent they are allowed to travel with - I'm not sure if they still do that but you will have to check with someone who's travelled recently on a dependent visa. This is fact.

2. Depending on the 'mood' of the immigration officers in Nigeria - they may give you another series of issues especially when you're not in any way related to the child. Even when you're related to the child, they still cause problems atimes.- Experiences

3. Boarder control in UK might also give you some trouble. the red flag here is you both answer different surnames on your passport - obviously since you're not related to the child. And knowing this people, they would rather err on the side of caution than err on the side of negligence.

The question you want to ask yourself is, how do you want to prove this is not child trafficking to immigration. But I might be wrong, this may not be an issue but please check very well.

Aphrikanna:
Please guys, help me out here. Any response willbe appreciated

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 06, 2021
Olamide018:
Hello house, please can anyone help me out with university with £3-4k tuition deposit for January intake.
Thank you in advance.
university of Bradford. 2k initial deposit

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by aragbaboy: 1:36pm On Oct 06, 2021
ToshoTosin:
I think it's just delay in sending out because a dependant received visa yesterday and main applicant still at DMC. Same day, priority, Same Bank account

[color=#006600][/color]

In my case dependants are standard, maybe that's why
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jummiedel(f): 1:38pm On Oct 06, 2021
Horpemih:
Pls I'm trying to pay my deposit fee at first bank and they asked me to bring a generated invoice,pls do I need that and if so where do I get it?
contact your school for the invoice.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mescanayo(m): 1:46pm On Oct 06, 2021
Good day house! please this question is for the people already in school.
I see a lot of people here are only concerned about Tuition deposit. Now I am fully aware that most schools demand you complete up upto 50% during enrolment while they state the instalment plan for the remaining. Pls my question is, apart from the official plan format given do they allow someone to arrange it the way it will be easy for you Pls I need experience answers to this pls.. thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Glow2Dstars: 1:52pm On Oct 06, 2021
Thank you.
I left education a long time ago.

Oluwatosinliz:
what about your academic reference?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by tombnok: 1:52pm On Oct 06, 2021
Good Day everyone, I want to use this medium to appreciate everyone passing one or two information, some of us are picking the right info to help in this whole process, my wife Got Her CAS for January 2022 Yesterday,
a) Can she apply to UKVI immediately? (POF is readily intact for over 35days)
If yes.
b) Can anyone advice the best way to pay for IHS and Visa fee as this will be about 4500$ for both applicant.

Any other additional information to support and guide through Visa form filling will be much appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by francis00(m): 1:53pm On Oct 06, 2021
@justwise please I got admission in a school,but due to some reasons I couldn't go again,now I will be resuming to another school by January, and I did my TB test already which carried the other school address, please can I still upload the TB test results for my biometrics hope it won't affect.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by sniperaz: 1:58pm On Oct 06, 2021
I get it that we like to ask alot of questions as Nigerians but a google search would have saved you the stress.
And yes, she can apply now for Jan start.

tombnok:
Good Day everyone, I want to use this medium to appreciate everyone passing one or two information, some of us are picking the right info to help in this whole process, my wife Got Her CAS for January 2022 Yesterday,
a) Can she apply to UKVI immediately? (POF is readily intact for over 35days)
If yes.
b) Can anyone advice the best way to pay for IHS and Visa fee as this will be about 4500$ for both applicant.

Any other additional information to support and guide through Visa form filling will be much appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by solalal36(m): 2:01pm On Oct 06, 2021
KunMagic9:
What i know from a close banker friend who helps in getting PTA he says that PTA process is within a bank branch but what they is that if u need $2k dey will give u naira equivalent of 2k making $4k. Den when dey pay the $4k u will drop der own $2k for dem den dey go and sell it in black market. So they will not give u the complete $4k dat u re entitled to. If you knw a banker offer him dis type of deal you will get ur PTA with one way ticket. It is runs anyways.
Do you know if they will give PTA of $200

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 06, 2021
Glow2Dstars:
Thank you.
I left education a long time ago.

it does not matter bcoz you will still go back to that school for your transcript
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Aphrikanna: 2:01pm On Oct 06, 2021
Thanks alot. Let me not give chance to the devil
sniperaz:
1. I'm not sure how much things have changed but I know they usually specify on the visa of the dependent child, the passport number of the parent they are allowed to travel with - I'm not sure if they still do that but you will have to check with someone who's travelled recently on a dependent visa. This is fact.

2. Depending on the 'mood' of the immigration officers in Nigeria - they may give you another series of issues especially when you're not in any way related to the child. Even when you're related to the child, they still cause problems atimes.- Experiences

3. Boarder control in UK might also give you some trouble. the red flag here is you both answer different surnames on your passport - obviously since you're not related to the child. And knowing this people, they would rather err on the side of caution than err on the side of negligence.

The question you want to ask yourself is, how do you want to prove this is not child trafficking to immigration. But I might be wrong, this may not be an issue but please check very well.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Glow2Dstars: 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2021
I thought it had to be current or recent. I get it now. Thank you, once again.

Oluwatosinliz:
it does not matter bcoz you will still go back to that school for your transcript
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Moshabiola: 2:17pm On Oct 06, 2021
Hello house, please I got not straightforward email this morning, what does it mean please? I did biometrics on 27th of September ikeja tls priority and I submitted GTBank statement.

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.