Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1257414 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tilebabs: 10:04am On Oct 14, 2021
Sorry to disturb you all, when my spouse was filling pre cas form, he said he is applying without the dependent. But we usually want to go to the UK together which we intend to apply together after the issue of CAS. I hope will are not making mistakes? Pls, I need your help on this. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by EnnyEsther: 10:14am On Oct 14, 2021
Tfsho:
Really,how and when did u apply to Bolton University for 2022 January intake cos there is no active application link on the website site....pls kindly tell me how?
i applied since sept and no response from them since then.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bourne007(m): 10:22am On Oct 14, 2021
Any specific part? I suspect @bolded and simply means your dependants must be on your student visa (as dependants) else they can't apply with you on the Graduate route

teeboi77:
Good morning greatminds,please can someone interprete the last paragraph below i copied it from https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/997587/graduate-route-v1.0ext.pdf

Assessing applications for dependent partners and dependent children

If a dependent partner or dependent child is applying at the same time as the
Graduate, the applications should be considered together.
Dependent partners and dependent children are not required to apply at the same
time as the Graduate.

A dependent partner or child must have, or have last been granted, permission as a
dependant partner or child of the main applicant
or have been a child born in the UK
during the last grant of Student permission.

Dependent partners and children, like Graduate applicants, are not required to meet
any financial requirement. This is the case whether they apply at the same time or
separately from the Graduate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by EnnyEsther: 10:28am On Oct 14, 2021
@justwise
Hello people,
Pls, I need help with this situation, I’m applying as a student with my husband and our child but my husband was removed from the UK in 2008 under a different name from what he used to get his visiting visa after overstaying. He has served more than 10 years ban (13 precisely) which was applicable to the removal from the UK.
Now as a dependent to my application, is it advisable to apply together or separately (I mean after we have left)? Though we intend to write a letter to come out clearly of the situation stating the removal with “alias name” and also showing full remorse and lesson learned from the situation.
My concern is that if we apply together, wouldn’t his situation affect me and my child from getting the student visa if otherwise considered as not acceptable by the VO?
Please advise on what could be the best option to explore.
Thanks…..waiting patiently for advice.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Perth234: 10:32am On Oct 14, 2021
Thanks for your prompt response.
exoticjade27@gmail.com
ijeshaprincess:

Send the mail or if the questions are not personal you can ask here.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by EnnyEsther: 10:36am On Oct 14, 2021
Hello people,
Pls, I need help with this situation, I’m applying as a student with my husband and our child but my husband was removed from the UK in 2008 under a different name from what he used to get his visiting visa after overstaying. He has served more than 10 years ban (13 precisely) which was applicable to the removal from the UK.
Now as a dependent to my application, is it advisable to apply together or separately (I mean after we have left)? Though we intend to write a letter to come out clearly of the situation stating the removal with “alias name” and also showing full remorse and lesson learned from the situation.
My concern is that if we apply together, wouldn’t his situation affect me and my child from getting the student visa if otherwise considered as not acceptable by the VO?
Please advise on what could be the best option to explore.
Thanks…..waiting patiently for advice.
@justwise pls help or anyone that has undergone similar circumstance.�
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by angelss813(f): 11:29am On Oct 14, 2021
Good morning family.
My brother studied Chemistry Education and want to apply for his MSc in same line.

*** Please I need the names of the Universities where he can study Education or any related courses.

I also need Universities that will accept NECO result for his Application.

Thank you for your urgent response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by solalal36(m): 11:53am On Oct 14, 2021
Babababy:

Dear Sir, knowledge in modern day travel is invaluable. If you know your onions properly, you dont have to pay anyone. Most immigration officers at the airport always prey on naivety. You have your permit to travel(visa), you are not carrying contarabands, you paid your full tickets then why are you worried?

A lot of people dont even know what items they are allowed to travel with, and thats where your problems would start. Because they would exploit your ignorance, Nigeria is Nigeria and everyone is hungry and trying to hustle, if you allow them to extort you, they would extort you to the fullest.

Ignorance is expensive, you cant afford it.

If you equip yourself well with the right info, you would travel without paying one Naira. The Airline you are using is already charging you passenger service fee, you just have to show up and travel. Dont let anyone exploit you. I will try and do a travel checklist soon enough, hopefully I have the time .

Thank you Sir
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by teeboi77: 11:55am On Oct 14, 2021
Dependent partners and children, like Graduate applicants, are not required to meet any financial requirement. This is the case whether they apply at the same time or

this part bro

Bourne007:
Any specific part? I suspect @bolded and simply means your dependants must be on your student visa (as dependants) else they can't apply with you on the Graduate route

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Joshua62: 11:56am On Oct 14, 2021
They are trusted.

MaryAyomide2018:
URGENT!!! URGENT!!!

Good morning every one, Thank you all for always coming tru for us all.
Please i have been trying to make payment for IHS with my uba dollar card and it has declined 4 times already. I decided to check online on how to make payment for ihs for ukvi, and i got contact of Flyibat travels and tours. Please has anyone used their services before? I just want to be sure so i dont get scammed. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jtech17: 12:15pm On Oct 14, 2021
ritzzybaron:
So those that get funded scholarships will come back to naija after their studies? Interesting
yes I know of a lady in my area that came back this year from Scotland... don't know if shes working yet, but shes back.. so if you want a fully funded scholarship know that you are returning back

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Poanan: 12:18pm On Oct 14, 2021
angelss813:
Good morning family.
My brother studied Chemistry Education and want to apply for his MSc in same line.

*** Please I need the names of the Universities where he can study Education or any related courses.

I also need Universities that will accept NECO result for his Application.

Thank you for your urgent response

Shu
lincoln
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bourne007(m): 12:20pm On Oct 14, 2021
LOL .. I means exactly what it means

You don't need POF to meet any financial requirements if applying together or separately.

teeboi77:

Dependent partners and children, like Graduate applicants, are not required to meet any financial requirement. This is the case whether they apply at the same time or

this part bro

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by dapsey92: 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2021
PLS ANYONE CURRENTLY IN IOM, THAT KIND ASSIST BOOK MY TB TEST
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Funky88: 12:37pm On Oct 14, 2021
Star19:

I did mine for #7,500 in port harcourt. You can you use google to check the location of Population Census office in Lagos or ask people around you that might know their office. it should not be hard to locate

Please Portharcourt Address please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by teeboi77: 1:00pm On Oct 14, 2021
Does mean the 6500 pounds for dependant is not needed if you are applying together and only primary applicant needs to have the maintenance amount and balance of school fees in the account...….sorry if the question looks stupid,just trying to have a good understanding of it.

Bourne007:
LOL .. I means exactly what it means

You don't need POF to meet any financial requirements if applying together or separately.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Godspal: 1:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
Funky88:

Please Portharcourt Address please
[color=#006600][/color]

They do it in all health centres in Portharcourt. Just give them your age and they will let you know if you require attestation or the normal birth certificate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bourne007(m): 1:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
Where did you get £6500 from?

teeboi77:
Does mean the 6500 pounds for dependant is not needed if you are applying together and only primary applicant needs to have the maintenance amount and balance of school fees in the account...….sorry if the question looks stupid,just trying to have a good understanding of it.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by angelss813(f): 1:16pm On Oct 14, 2021
Shu
lincoln
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Phatkings: 1:18pm On Oct 14, 2021
Okchuks:
Thanks, What about in terms of student opportunities? And jobs.

University of Plymouth is better in ranking than Bolton
Bolton is part of greater Manchester which consists of Salford, Manchester etc, Plymouth on the other hand is some how close to Exeter and somehow close to South West London...

I can't really say tho
Why not try
Birmingham City University
Salford University
Westminster University
Manchester metropolitan University
University of West Scotland
Nottingham trent University
Northumbria University
They are in major cities even tho competitive
If job is one of your priorities
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by captainxero: 1:28pm On Oct 14, 2021
Good afternoon house .please I just had my school interview and I answered all the questions well but I was asked if I was refused visa to any country before and I said yes and he asked me to upload the visa refusal letter which I’ve done.will that affect my chances of getting admission and my cas from the university?thanks a lot
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Authseyi(m): 1:32pm On Oct 14, 2021
captainxero:
Good afternoon house .please I just had my school interview and I answered all the questions well but I was asked if I was refused visa to any country before and I said yes and he asked me to upload the visa refusal letter which I’ve done.will that affect my chances of getting admission and my cas from the university?thanks a lot

No. Please what did they ask you? Kindly share it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Authseyi(m): 1:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
It doesn't have any effect. And please what did they ask you? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 14, 2021
Pls, who has used FCMB for pof before and got visa, do they respond to UkVI whenever they call. Pls, I need to know
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by AOI2016: 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2021
Hello guys,
I just got a conditional offer letter from Teesside University, I want to ask if someone in the Uk can pay the deposit fee on my behalf.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adebayo82: 2:16pm On Oct 14, 2021
When did you applied with teesside university?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hammed71(m): 2:24pm On Oct 14, 2021
Guys please I am trying to apply online for a course at teeside university but the link is not going through and redirecting me to a login page
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 2:26pm On Oct 14, 2021
Hello All,

How much is it to get police clearance stuff at Alagbon?

Who has done it before and how much is it

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 2:27pm On Oct 14, 2021
AOI2016:
Hello guys,
I just got a conditional offer letter from Teesside University, I want to ask if someone in the Uk can pay the deposit fee on my behalf.

Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 2:27pm On Oct 14, 2021
hammed71:
Guys please I am trying to apply online for a course at teeside university but the link is not going through and redirecting me to a login page

On Pc or phone?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by AOI2016: 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2021
I applied 2 weeks ago.
Adebayo82:
When did you applied with teesside university?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by olizzz(f): 2:33pm On Oct 14, 2021
truthsayer009:

From my knowledge, the standard fee is 8,000 naira. You can also confirm from TLS via email too.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.