Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1261143 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kj40: 9:52pm On Oct 14, 2021
Justwise, babababy and recent students who filled UK National Insurance number.... please which option do I pick from the picture uploaded

Kj40:
Help: Help: Help

Please which option to select while filling for UK National Insurance( NI)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Careful4u: 9:56pm On Oct 14, 2021
The second option

Kj40:
Help: Help: Help

Please which option to select while filling for UK National Insurance( NI)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by emirtea(m): 9:57pm On Oct 14, 2021
When did you apply?

bravolyk:

Yes I’ve done that
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by loffers(m): 10:13pm On Oct 14, 2021
Godiloveu:
Hi pls I need the address of vaccination centre in Abuja. Also is there any charges? Thanks

Area 2 ,section 1. The pry Health centre by the Library

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Omoluv5: 10:24pm On Oct 14, 2021
This is interesting!
Please elders in the house, is there any link that confirms this? Share please...
Bourne007:
Even with this, where you get take am from?

You don't need to meet any financial requirements/maintenance funds/POF whatever you wanna call it. Just gather money for IHS and Application fees wink. Make we then spend the balance for ASUU joint cool

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Babababy(m): 10:46pm On Oct 14, 2021
From 24 October fully vaccinated passengers and most under 18s arriving in England from countries not on the red list can take a cheaper lateral flow test, instead of a PCR test, on or before Day 2 of their arrival into the UK. These can be booked from 22 October
Change will come into effect for those returning from half term breaks with lateral flow tests available to book through private providers listed on gov.uk
Passengers must upload a photo of their test to verify results as soon as possible, with free confirmatory NHS PCRs for any positive cases
Eligible fully vaccinated passengers arriving in England from countries not on the red list can take a lateral flow test on or before day 2 of their arrival from October 24, rather than PCR tests – cutting the cost of tests in time for travellers returning from half term breaks. These can be booked from 22 October.

Eligible travellers will be able to order cheaper lateral flow tests from private testing providers as an alternative to a PCR, offering faster results. The list of approved private providers will go live on GOV.UK on the 22nd October.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/lateral-flow-tests-to-be-introduced-for-vaccinated-international-arrivals?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=govuk-notifications&utm_source=bb311050-383a-47b8-a663-4932dca49f42&utm_content=immediately

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hegela(m): 12:03am On Oct 15, 2021
Dramadiddy:
Try barter by flutterwave

Hello boss, does Barter use CBN rate or black market? And how do we know the obtainable amount daily?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MaryMarkus: 12:09am On Oct 15, 2021
URGENT!!!!!

Please has anyone who is fully vaccinated been able to travel to uk through Lagos Airport without a pre departure test, I'm to travel Saturday morning and want to know if to do a pre departure test, I'm worried if the officials at the Lagos Airport would abide by the new rules.. Thanks

Hello

The locator form is compulsory but Covid test kit is not if you are fully vaccinated.

You have to check the updated information on their website as it changes from time to time.[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MaryMarkus: 12:10am On Oct 15, 2021
URGENT!!!!!

Please has anyone who is fully vaccinated been able to travel to uk through Lagos Airport without a pre departure test, I'm to travel Saturday morning and want to know if to do a pre departure test, I'm worried if the officials at the Lagos Airport would abide by the new rules.. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dramadiddy(m): 12:44am On Oct 15, 2021
Hegela:

Hello boss, does Barter use CBN rate or black market? And how do we know the obtainable amount daily?
I think they’re having issues but you can contact them, they’re partners with wema bank so I guess they use wema bank rate

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dhino101: 1:02am On Oct 15, 2021
AOI2016:
I applied 2 weeks ago.

What course did you apply for and Did you upload all your documents online for you to be given an admission or you sent your official transcripts to the university?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by OJU8786: 1:06am On Oct 15, 2021
[quote author=Dhino101 post=106745522]

What course did you apply for and Did you upload all your documents online for you to be given an admission or you sent your official transcripts to the university?

Guys please help me, I'm trying to apply for schools but most schools are closed already for January, the one(Dmu) I applied for sent a mail saying there was overcrowd in September intake so there will be no January intake, please which school is still opened for January intake with reasonable tuition fee.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jerry0071: 1:10am On Oct 15, 2021
elmisti:
Good evening house.

Please is one eligible to apply for dependants even if is coming in for an undergraduate program?

No. Only postgraduate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by splendorian(m): 1:10am On Oct 15, 2021
IAMSYLVIA:
Going to Teesside and need a quarantine accommodation, holla at your girl
I just applied for TEESSIDE.. I'm yet to be offered admission

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Thomas18(m): 1:11am On Oct 15, 2021
University of Salford. January 2022 intake

Send me an email to join my WhatsApp group lets connect

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by harrrry: 3:48am On Oct 15, 2021
Normally, it takes 20 working days. The last one I applied for took 52 working days.
mescanayo:
Please house! I WHO HAS GOTTEN ATAS CEERT recently, how long did it take to come out please..?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by elmisti(m): 4:51am On Oct 15, 2021
jerry0071:

No. Only postgraduate.

Thank you.

But are they entitled to 20hr work too?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 6:10am On Oct 15, 2021
hammed71:
@hustla its phone am using to apply to teeside university, is that why the application link is not going through?

Why not use a PC and see if it works

Open in private browser if possible
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SoapMactavish(m): 6:13am On Oct 15, 2021
IAMSYLVIA:

Why don’t you use FOrm A if you’re in Naija, it’s cheaper

Please can you shed more light on how to go about this?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SoapMactavish(m): 6:20am On Oct 15, 2021
Hegela:

Their rates are higher than black market rate. But what choice do we have?....it's Nigeria cry

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by AOI2016: 6:24am On Oct 15, 2021
I submitted all online
Dhino101:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by qudusshotomiwa: 6:54am On Oct 15, 2021
It happened to me too, not only teesside but other schools as well.
what i did was to download a vpn and that was all.
hustla:

Why not use a PC and see if it works

Open in private browser if possible
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hegela(m): 7:07am On Oct 15, 2021
SoapMactavish:

Their rates are higher than black market rate. But what choice do we have?....it's Nigeria cry

This is wild! Unfortunately, it seems their platform is the only reliable one for this.

I am aware Paga was handling IHS payments before, not sure why it stopped.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hegela(m): 7:09am On Oct 15, 2021
Dramadiddy:
I think they’re having issues but you can contact them, they’re partners with wema bank so I guess they use wema bank rate

Thanks boss. Someone responded that they use a rate above the black market.

Any suggestions on other platform(s) one can use for IHS payments?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hoylumeeday: 7:10am On Oct 15, 2021
Good Morning House!!!

Who have used Safety Molecular Pathology Lab's Covid PCR Test to travel recently? Theirs seem to be cheaper than others ₦25,000

Is Biologix Laboratory a accredited NCDC Lab Test?
Theirs is ₦45,000

Do anybody know any alternative that's not ₦50,400 in Lagos?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by yourgirlify: 7:13am On Oct 15, 2021
lawali:

Congratulations. I will assume you traded the gains from lower exchange rates against loss of return tickets or do you intend to use d return tickets?

If u intend to use the tickets, Which dates did u picked?

For someone who has booked one way to UK already, will booking another one way ticket back to Nigeria accepted as return ticket?

I will appreciate your response. Thanks

Some banks give on one way ticket
You don’t have to waste money on a return ticket
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hegela(m): 7:32am On Oct 15, 2021
yourgirlify:

Some banks give on one way ticket
You don’t have to waste money on a return ticket

Like which and which bank boss?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MaBuk(f): 7:33am On Oct 15, 2021
Please I want to ask if all payments aside school fees are now paid through bank. Since Government banned black market does it mean that payment like insurance , medical can be paid through bank rate? Does it mean we will never buy from black market for anything from start to finish for any admission.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by danex(m): 7:41am On Oct 15, 2021
Teesside
Anglia Ruskin
Robert Gordon

Ikxim:
I am a 2.2 graduate of electrical and electronic engineering with a CGPA of 3.1 from UNIBEN, can anyone recommend a university for me? Do I stand a chance of getting any admission?

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.