Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,425 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1250585 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by AOI2016: 2:33pm On Oct 14, 2021
September 30th
AOI2016:
I applied 2 weeks ago.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by EnnyEsther: 2:38pm On Oct 14, 2021
@justwise @Gurus
Pls, I need help with this situation, I’m applying as a student with my husband and our child but my husband was removed from the UK in 2008 under a different name from what he used to get his visiting visa after overstaying. He has served more than 10 years ban (13 precisely) which was applicable to the removal from the UK.
Now as a dependent to my application, is it advisable to apply together or separately (I mean after we have left)? Though we intend to write a letter to come out clearly of the situation stating the removal with “alias name” and also showing full remorse and lesson learned from the situation.
My concern is that if we apply together, wouldn’t his situation affect me and my child from getting the student visa if otherwise considered as not acceptable by the VO?
Please advise on what could be the best option to explore.
Thanks…..waiting patiently for advice.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Careful4u: 2:42pm On Oct 14, 2021
Thanks a lot

justwise:

Visit USA London embassy website for such information, you will need a letter from your school though to support your application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2021
Oluwatosinliz:
Pls, who has used FCMB for pof before and got visa, do they respond to UkVI whenever they call. Pls, I need to know
pls, can someone answer the above question?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mykohayz(m): 2:58pm On Oct 14, 2021
Hi guys, I just need clarification if micro finance bank accounts are acceptable by the embassy for POF.

Bourne007 justwise kindly help out.
Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by teeboi77: 3:28pm On Oct 14, 2021
sorry £6120

Bourne007:
Where did you get £6500 from?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Godiloveu(f): 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2021
Hi pls I need the address of vaccination centre in Abuja. Also is there any charges? Thanks
Babababy:

The vaccine is free, i do know it landed in Abuja, not sure if they have started giving shots in lagos. You best bet would be to visit any vaccination center, they would surely know where it’s available
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Uzonma: 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2021
Good day all...
Pls can I pay for my Visa and IHS fee using Access bank signature card.?.though you fund with naira but can give monthly spending limit of upto $2000 depending on the subscription or the ukvi payment gateway doesn't convert naira to dollars no matter the limit..pls help
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bourne007(m): 3:53pm On Oct 14, 2021
Even with this, where you get take am from?

You don't need to meet any financial requirements/maintenance funds/POF whatever you wanna call it. Just gather money for IHS and Application fees wink. Make we then spend the balance for ASUU joint cool

teeboi77:

sorry £6120

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adebayo82: 3:58pm On Oct 14, 2021
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adebayo82: 4:24pm On Oct 14, 2021
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by emirtea(m): 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2021
When did you apply please?

AOI2016:
Hello guys,
I just got a conditional offer letter from Teesside University, I want to ask if someone in the Uk can pay the deposit fee on my behalf.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by teeboi77: 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2021
OK

Bourne007:
Even with this, where you get take am from?

You don't need to meet any financial requirements/maintenance funds/POF whatever you wanna call it. Just gather money for IHS and Application fees wink. Make we then spend the balance for ASUU joint cool

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tessyope: 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2021
Please guys this is the second time I am asking this question and no response yet, do people get refusal emails if there visa was rejected or by letter?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bourne007(m): 4:36pm On Oct 14, 2021
Graduate route (link you shared earlier) is completely different from Student Visa

Please make sure you don't mix them up. Please refer to Page 1 to get the correct calculations.

teeboi77:
wow....pardon my ignorance does it mean that ONLY the primary applicant need to have POF for maintenance fee and balance of school fee?

We are family of 4 and we were planning to have the below:

School fees balance £2,500
wifey(Student) maintenance fee £9207
3 dependent (£6120 * 3) 18,360 total of £30,067 and 18,040,200 naira using 600 to multiply instead of 559 on oanda because of fluntuation.

Based on your assertion are you saying (3 dependent (£6120 * 3) 18,360) is no longer required Kindly confirm boss.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bourne007(m): 4:39pm On Oct 14, 2021
Mostly by letter and hardly by email

Tessyope:
Please guys this is the second time I am asking this question and no response yet, do people get refusal emails if there visa was rejected or by letter?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by adekunletosin1: 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2021
Good Afternoon House!!

Hope we are doing great .....
Please I need your view on the response I got from ULSTER UNIVERSITY......regarding my application.

1. Am not clear about the official documentation for my examination and token....
I can easily get the token online from neco website ..... How can i get the official documentation?
I attached my NECO CErtificate in the application.

2. I attached my certified MSC transcript to them (though student copy).

Please kindly enlighten me on this their request...

1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mudi1012: 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2021
Good evening house..please I would like someone to recommend universities in the UK that offers undergraduate scholarships and cheap as well .
Please this will mean so much to me because I want to leave this country by next year ...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Vidor(m): 5:41pm On Oct 14, 2021
This information already on their website, I think we need to do little research before we come here to ask questions.
mrchemist:
Hey All, Please I need urgently assist how can I get student's copy transcript of National Open University Of Nigeria. Of my sister.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Royalsmaryam: 5:46pm On Oct 14, 2021
mykohayz:
Hi guys, I just need clarification if micro finance bank accounts are acceptable by the embassy for POF.

Thanks.

I am not saying they are not acceptable, but from 3 people’s experience.. please just don’t use it abeg

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Royalsmaryam: 5:49pm On Oct 14, 2021
Tessyope:

When answering questions, I always like using experience that I know, not them say them say. I can tell you refusal will receive a letter of rejection in their mail before going to pick up. My point is the person would have been notified that what he or she is going to pick is a refusal.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 360great(m): 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2021
Please when did you submit your application
What course did you apply for
AOI2016:
Hello guys,
I just got a conditional offer letter from Teesside University, I want to ask if someone in the Uk can pay the deposit fee on my behalf.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bourne007(m): 5:59pm On Oct 14, 2021
Yes as long as it's financially regulated by CBN. Hope ukvi can reach them by email or phone if they have to

mykohayz:

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by morenikeome: 6:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
Biometrics 5th october tls ikeja. Has anyone received collection email?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by morenikeome: 6:03pm On Oct 14, 2021
What tls please?

Tessyope:
Hi, Good evening everyone please I will like to ask if people get refusal emails immediately after getting the decision mail or it after the passport have been returned before they get it.?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by emirtea(m): 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2021
What about you? I’ve submitted an application since 20th of September

360great:
Please when did you submit your application
What course did you apply for
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by sunky2sweet(m): 6:34pm On Oct 14, 2021
emirtea:
What about you? I’ve submitted an application since 20th of September

Why not call the application help desk. It makes it more faster!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Star19: 6:35pm On Oct 14, 2021
Funky88:

Please Portharcourt Address please
Sorry for the late response.
The address is Moscow road, I have forgotten the particular number. It is very visible on the road and there are many govt offices
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 2rucool(m): 6:42pm On Oct 14, 2021
Job well done to everyone that have been keeping the thread alive, I prayed that may Almighty God bless our hustle.
I've been a silent follower of the thread for a while and I can say it's been a wonderful community of wonderful men and woman.
There have been many talking points on this thread that have been of immense help to many people but there's a particular one that doesn't seems to have much emphasis and it's one of the major criteria for school selection for many.
I think there's need for our people in various schools whether those presently studying or those that just got offer of admission(if their payment plans is confirmed) to state it out just like they give visa alert the school payment plans. what they are required to pay as deposit and number of instalments available in their school as this will go a long way in helping many people in their choice of school.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mobolapearl: 6:59pm On Oct 14, 2021
ocpaschal:
This UK private accommodation matter is difficult issue. If I am arriving by flight to UK Manchester without booking any accommodation before arrival, is there any chance of finding where to stay for that day of arrival? Is it possible to secure private accommodation (NOT Hotel) on the day of arrival in UK Manchester?

I have checked online sites like AmberStudent, Fresh Student Living etc and I couldn't find any contract that doesn't last beyond 4 months. How can one secure an accommodation of 1-3 months contract?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mobolapearl: 7:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
[quote author=mobolapearl post=106738610][/quote]
Please who’s in Edinburgh
I have been here for a month now to get a place to rent is war here oh…staying in Airbnb with my family
Who has any link here I will really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by aragbaboy: 7:18pm On Oct 14, 2021
My son's passport is still with UKVI. Every other member of the family has gotten their passports and visas. I have called severally and the response is a decision has been made and the passport is on queue since last week. I don't know why they 'll keep on holding his passport.

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.