Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (388) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1258012 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kimberleyade(f): 9:26pm On Oct 18, 2021
Apostlelong:
Good evening house.

I need advise please, I applied to Hull,Coventry,Teesside and Middlesex all around the same time for September 2022, but I have only gotten Unconditional letter from Middlesex for over a week now. I don't know if I should accept or wait a little while till I hear from others. No 1 choice is actually Hull

Please around even did you apply for Middlesex?
How long did it take for them to reply you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Marytee2: 9:35pm On Oct 18, 2021
Day 2 test can be taken on or before day 2 so Saturday is your better option
Punkydude:
Good day House,

My day 2 is on a Sunday and i cant chose that date when buying the Covid test kits, please which day is advisable, Saturday or Monday. Note that i will be arriving on Friday which will be day 0
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Lankybaby(f): 9:35pm On Oct 18, 2021
Tunity:
Good afternoon good ppl,
Please I have a challenge with the TLS Ikeja,I have been trying to book an appointment, no available date. All booked in October while half of November is also booked. The remaining days left in November are not booked but I can’t pick, as I have tried to click several times. I went further to pick flexi appointment and assisted service yet no date available in October and half of November. Please what can I do? I don’t mind if anyone can assist on how to go about it. Thanks in anticipation.
Send me a mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by AOI2016: 9:36pm On Oct 18, 2021
Good Evening Guys,

I will like to know which bank is fast to use for FORM A and the rate too

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by barons68(m): 9:43pm On Oct 18, 2021
Zimzee:
Hi everyone,
A friend of mine was offered msc project management at university of kent, but the tuition is very high £20500 for 15months course, and she can't find where discount was given.
Pls does uni Kent give discount?
Please is there anyone here with uni Kent's offer?
Why go to Kent?
Northampton, Middlesex or Bristol can give you what you want. Also cheaper tuition fee

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jesusbae32: 9:45pm On Oct 18, 2021
AOI2016:
Good Evening Guys,

I will like to know which bank is fast to use for FORM A and the rate too

Thank you

I used UBA for mine( got debited within 3 days also got my telex too) Rate is 567.15 with 11 for telex.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by barons68(m): 9:48pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kimberleyade:

Please around even did you apply for Middlesex?
How long did it take for them to reply you
Middlesex is a good school with the cheapest initial deposit in UK. Accept their offer

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by AOI2016: 9:54pm On Oct 18, 2021
Pls when did you pay?.
jesusbae32:

I used UBA for mine( got debited within 3 days also got my telex too) Rate is 567.15 with 11 for telex.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by gali111: 9:59pm On Oct 18, 2021
Please has anyone applied to London Metropolitan University before?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by EnnyEsther: 10:07pm On Oct 18, 2021
Pls, I need help with this situation, I’m applying as a student with my husband and our child but my husband was removed from the UK in 2008 under a different name from what he used to get his visiting visa after overstaying. He has served more than 10 years ban (13 precisely) which was applicable to the removal from the UK.
Now as a dependent to my application, is it advisable to apply together or separately (I mean after we have left)? Though we intend to write a letter to come out clearly of the situation stating the removal with “alias name” and also showing full remorse and lesson learned from the situation.
My concern is that if we apply together, wouldn’t his situation affect me and my child from getting the student visa if otherwise considered as not acceptable by the VO?
Please advise on what could be the best option to explore.
Thanks…..waiting patiently for advice.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by gali111: 10:17pm On Oct 18, 2021
EnnyEsther:
Pls, I need help with this situation, I’m applying as a student with my husband and our child but my husband was removed from the UK in 2008 under a different name from what he used to get his visiting visa after overstaying. He has served more than 10 years ban (13 precisely) which was applicable to the removal from the UK.
Now as a dependent to my application, is it advisable to apply together or separately (I mean after we have left)? Though we intend to write a letter to come out clearly of the situation stating the removal with “alias name” and also showing full remorse and lesson learned from the situation.
My concern is that if we apply together, wouldn’t his situation affect me and my child from getting the student visa if otherwise considered as not acceptable by the VO?
Please advise on what could be the best option to explore.
Thanks…..waiting patiently for advice.

No idea madam. Pls someone should help out
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Sammydizzle(m): 10:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
Congratulations!!!

Alert! Visa Alert!! Visa Alert!!!

UK Tier 4 Visa Application - 18th September 2021(Priority). I am the main applicant and my wife is the dependent.

Course of study- M.Sc in Information Technology and Network Management at Robert Gordon University at Aberdeen, Scotland

Biometrics - Wednesday 22nd September 2021 at Ikeja TLS for myself and my wife. My wife had appointment but I did walk-in as I can’t wait till 24th September because school has resumed since 13th September and my own biometrics was meant to be 24th September.

Monday 27th September 2021 - Received first NSF Mail

Monday 4th October 2021 - Received 2nd NSF mail. Shortly after I received a call and an email from UKVI for a video interview slated for the following day 5th October for 9:30am. ( At this stage we have disposed of most of our things at home and we’re practically sleeping on the floor. Imagine the tensions that were already creeping into our mind and lives?)

Tuesday 5th October 2021 - Video interview commenced as scheduled and lasted for about 1 hour. Questions asked ranges from reasons for my previous three visa refusals from 2003(two refusals) and 2016(one). The also asked reasons for the 13 year educational gap between B. Sc (2008) and intending M.Sc(2021) and what I have been doing in-between those years. They asked other others ranging from why I wanted to study IT, why I chose Robert Gordon Uni, what myself and wife were doing for a living amongst other sundry questions then the interview ended.

Monday 11th October 2021 - Wife’s profile moved to VAC and later that day a pickup mail was delivered .

Tuesday 12th October 2021- My profile moved to VAC and a pickup mail was sent later that day.

We both travelled to Lagos on Friday to pick up our passport with our visa inside.

It was a torrid journey which started in May 2021 and had a lot of delays from my university(Olabisi Onabanjo University) failing to process my transcripts on time to RGU first offering me a pre-masters which I rejected to the real masters admission coming out late on the 1st of September 2021. What about having to go to the Ikoyi registry to correct numerous errors on our wedding certificate which they made three times? The numerous near accidents on the Lagos/Ibadan expressway amongst others.

In all these we thank the good lord that the whole project was successful at the end.[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by AOI2016: 10:35pm On Oct 18, 2021
Pls, what is telex for?
jesusbae32:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Chidinwa(m): 10:44pm On Oct 18, 2021
Chidinwa:
Good day everyone!
Please is it advisable to use my microfinance bank statement as POF for my student visa process?
Someone please help so I don’t make any mistake.

Please someone help, I don’t want anything that would cause issue during the process.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Success2011: 10:46pm On Oct 18, 2021
Greetings my great people. I asked a question few days ago concerning PoF for dependent visa. Here is the updated situation. As at today’s Oanda pounds to Naira rate, the evidence needed in the account is a little over 3.4M for the 9 months and it ought to be in the account for at least 28 days.

However, what is in the account now is over 4.5M. it’s actually a running account. More money may leave but it won’t go below 4.4M before the application. In this case how will the 28days be calculated as biometrics is less than 2 weeks away! I hope I captured the situation succinctly. Please gurus should respond.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by gali111: 10:48pm On Oct 18, 2021
https://www.theguardian.com/education/ng-interactive/2020/sep/05/the-best-uk-universities-2021-league-table

List of schools in the UK and rankings in different aspects. This should assist us in deciding.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LadyIE: 10:58pm On Oct 18, 2021
Hello all,
Is it possible to submit family visa application together while the biometrics and medicals of one of the spouse would be done in a different country from the main applicant? Thank you for your kind response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Funky88: 11:04pm On Oct 18, 2021
2rucool:

Click on the link or check Howoheye in the search bar, you'll see schools that accept third class and HND for masters,then check individual school in terms of affordability.

https://www.nairaland.com/6331164/uk-student-visa-tier-4/372#102024310

Very possible with years of experience
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jesusbae32: 11:08pm On Oct 18, 2021
AOI2016:
Pls when did you pay?.

Last two weeks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jesusbae32: 11:14pm On Oct 18, 2021
AOI2016:
Pls, what is telex for?

Your payment receipt
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by gali111: 11:18pm On Oct 18, 2021
Please how much is required as deposit for london metropolitan university and Northampton University
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 11:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
Hertfordshire is 1000 pounds
gali111:

Please how much was required as deposit for uni of hertfordshire? Bedfordshire is asking for 65% of fees as deposit thats almost 8k pounds.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by paddedbabe: 11:33pm On Oct 18, 2021
paddedbabe:
Please for those that the main applicant has traveled and the spouse and children are traveling alone,what sort of questions does the immigration staff ask them at the Point of Entry?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by baerz(m): 11:58pm On Oct 18, 2021
Castro9371:

You can say you are single. If by chance you were asked during the interview, tell them you are a divorcee now. As for filing for your fiancee, is that even possible when you guys are not married?

Hello Castro,

Is there a way I can reach you?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Newerakings(m): 12:32am On Oct 19, 2021
joyonyiyechi123:
I am going for a health course and I work in a hospital, the hospital is ready to offer me sponsorship letter do you think Teesside will accept?

Does the hospital has international presence? That is has branches in at two countries.

If no they wont accept it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Newerakings(m): 12:35am On Oct 19, 2021
gali111:
Please how much is requires as deposit for Teeside University and can one spread the fees?

4000 pounds. And yes you can spread the fees for 7 monthly instalment

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tbabz01: 1:07am On Oct 19, 2021
Congratulations bro.
Pls is Robert Gordon Uni a good city? Is the economy okay? Are they friendly with black? What about the employability rate? Thanks.

Sammydizzle:
Congratulations!!!

Alert! Visa Alert!! Visa Alert!!!

UK Tier 4 Visa Application - 18th September 2021(Priority). I am the main applicant and my wife is the dependent.

Course of study- M.Sc in Information Technology and Network Management at Robert Gordon University at Aberdeen, Scotland

Biometrics - Wednesday 22nd September 2021 at Ikeja TLS for myself and my wife. My wife had appointment but I did walk-in as I can’t wait till 24th September because school has resumed since 13th September and my own biometrics was meant to be 24th September.

Monday 27th September 2021 - Received first NSF Mail

Monday 4th October 2021 - Received 2nd NSF mail. Shortly after I received a call and an email from UKVI for a video interview slated for the following day 5th October for 9:30am. ( At this stage we have disposed of most of our things at home and we’re practically sleeping on the floor. Imagine the tensions that were already creeping into our mind and lives?)

Tuesday 5th October 2021 - Video interview commenced as scheduled and lasted for about 1 hour. Questions asked ranges from reasons for my previous three visa refusals from 2003(two refusals) and 2016(one). The also asked reasons for the 13 year educational gap between B. Sc (2008) and intending M.Sc(2021) and what I have been doing in-between those years. They asked other others ranging from why I wanted to study IT, why I chose Robert Gordon Uni, what myself and wife were doing for a living amongst other sundry questions then the interview ended.

Monday 11th October 2021 - Wife’s profile moved to VAC and later that day a pickup mail was delivered .

Tuesday 12th October 2021- My profile moved to VAC and a pickup mail was sent later that day.

We both travelled to Lagos on Friday to pick up our passport with our visa inside.

It was a torrid journey which started in May 2021 and had a lot of delays from my university(Olabisi Onabanjo University) failing to process my transcripts on time to RGU first offering me a pre-masters which I rejected to the real masters admission coming out late on the 1st of September 2021. What about having to go to the Ikoyi registry to correct numerous errors on our wedding certificate which they made three times? The numerous near accidents on the Lagos/Ibadan expressway amongst others.

In all these we thank the good lord that the whole project was successful at the end.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by feyisy86(m): 1:08am On Oct 19, 2021
Please don't try it
Kindly use a commercial bank earlier someone posted using a MFB and she was denied straight away.
Chidinwa:

Please someone help, I don’t want anything that would cause issue during the process.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by feyisy86(m): 1:11am On Oct 19, 2021
Go take a covid test
Once it's negative you good to fly
Moshabiola:
Hello house, I will be travelling soon, I’m not vaccinated, do I still need take COVID test before travelling? Cos I’m hearing different stories now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by rexericx(m): 1:12am On Oct 19, 2021
Pascalsmith:

Before you apply for school check their review, CAS don’t suppose wast this time …. Thank God for Edinburgh Napier even though their deposit is higher

How much is their deposit and minimum balance required to be in account? NAIRA
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tbabz01: 1:14am On Oct 19, 2021
I'm interested in this question also

[quote author=paddedbabe post=106858480][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.