Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1259450 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bemagnify: 2:30pm On Oct 19, 2021
[quote author=RetiredAdult post=106874665]Please, what’s the deposit for University of Law and how many times can one pay the rest of the fees?[/quotes]

£3000 for deposit... You can even pay monthly for the remaining fees...

Regards!

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by DashBCU: 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2021
2 weeks. I got an unconditional offer.

RetiredAdult:

I just submitted my application to BCU today! How long did it take before you were offered a conditional admission?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by RetiredAdult: 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2021
DashBCU:
2 weeks. I got an unconditional offer.

Oh great. Congratulations!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
Mindlog:

Yes, it is a one year course and after which I hope to start work immediately with NHS as I need to recover the money spent on UK schooling. cheesy cheesy

God will do it and make everything fall into place

You'll recover multiple times your investment, God willing

wink

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by RetiredAdult: 2:50pm On Oct 19, 2021
[quote author=bemagnify post=106874959][/quote]

Thank you! People who have applied to University of law, have you ever had someone call you from the university or is this person calling me about my application a scam?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mindlog: 2:51pm On Oct 19, 2021
hustla:

God will do it and make everything fall into place

You'll recover multiple times your investment, God willing

wink

Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Smartgirl22: 2:51pm On Oct 19, 2021
Akanmu2013:

Pls, when did you get your unconditional offer and your master course?

I was first offered a conditional offer in August for this year’s intake but i deferred due to personal reasons. As soon as i uploaded documents i was asked to provide which were the conditions, i got the unconditional offer mail within 2 business days. Uploaded on Friday and i got it yesterday Monday.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Sammydizzle(m): 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2021
Obaani:
Good morning house, I've been offered admission for my MSc in Teeside, am pregnant and 4 months gone, pls what are my chances of getting the visa plus, am applying with my spouse.
Will my pregnancy status affect our chances of getting the visa?

Not too worry, you being pregnant cannot deny you of getting your visa. Upon arrival in the UK you'll just need to structure your classes or defer when you're about to deliver your bundle of joy!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Phatkings: 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2021
1beat:
Pls some should add to Aston University group. I take God beg

Sent me a text. I will be grateful
Does aston University have a group? Going to aston too but I barely see anyone talking about aston here
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Olofaina: 2:59pm On Oct 19, 2021
I greet everyone o!!! ��

Please I'm trying to book on IOM website for TB test but there are no dates available. What do I do? Is it okay if I go to Ikeja to book manually?

Thanks in advance.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by superplus(m): 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2021
RetiredAdult:

Thank you! People who have applied to University of law, have you ever had someone call you from the university or is this person calling me about my application a scam?

I was called as well. Its no Scam.

What course are you studying and what Campus please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by sunky2sweet(m): 3:07pm On Oct 19, 2021
Olofaina:
I greet everyone o!!! ��

Please I'm trying to book on IOM website for TB test but there are no dates available. What do I do? Is it okay if I go to Ikeja to book manually?

Thanks in advance.
Don’t waste your time going you won’t be attended to. Call them and explain your situation.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Olofaina: 3:08pm On Oct 19, 2021
sunky2sweet:

Don’t waste your time going you won’t be attended to. Call them and explain your situation.

Thank you brother. I called about four to five of their phone numbers but none was going through so I'm confused if they aren't attending to people today?? Any information on that, please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Obaani: 3:11pm On Oct 19, 2021
Horpemih:
Hello house, pls I used the form A to pay my deposit at first bank,the bank deducted from my account a week after.its being almost 2weeks n I haven't heard from teesside. Any idea on what am supposed to do.or I should keep waiting for teesside to confirm.

You should have gotten a response, it's takes only 5 days. Mail em
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Olofaina: 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2021
[quote author=Horpemih post=106871850]Hello house, pls I used the form A to pay my deposit at first bank,the bank deducted from my account a week after.its being almost 2weeks n I haven't heard from teesside. Any idea on what am supposed to do.or I should keep waiting for teesside to confirm.

Have you tried contacting Teesside West Africa office for help?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Zailey: 3:26pm On Oct 19, 2021
Chikadibia21:
Hi @Mindlog, I just sent you an email

Sent you a mail as well please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Zolagigo(m): 3:26pm On Oct 19, 2021
Good day beautiful people and thanks for responding to people's queries, God bless you all.
Please,in a situation where one obtain an
unconditional admission offer with a passport and it later got missing and renewed before visa application. Can one still go ahead to used the old Passport number or send to the school before issuance of CAS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Obaani: 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2021
SirWellington:

Nah not at all my dear, my wife's flatmate had a similar issue and there was no hitch whatsoever. Wish you the best of luck!

Really! Thank a bunch, waiting for my CAS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mindlog: 3:32pm On Oct 19, 2021
Zailey:

Sent you a mail as well please.

Do resend.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Queenzy421(f): 3:33pm On Oct 19, 2021
Olofaina:

Thank you brother. I called about four to five of their phone numbers but none was going through so I'm confused if they aren't attending to people today?? Any information on that, please?

Send them a mail

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amazoner01: 3:33pm On Oct 19, 2021
Obaani:

You should have gotten a response, it's takes only 5 days. Mail em
After deduction or before ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Zolagigo(m): 3:33pm On Oct 19, 2021
Secondly, A friend is confused on this please, has collected CAS with the old int'l passport and has renewed the old one, what's the way forward?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Olofaina: 3:38pm On Oct 19, 2021
[quote author=Queenzy421 post=106876559]

Send them a mail

Thank you sis! I already sent them two mails.

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Obaani: 3:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
awumen:

No pregnancy status won't affect your chances.

What a relief, thanks sir, my spouse uses your user name alot, he's obsessed. Thanks again.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by sunky2sweet(m): 3:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
Olofaina:

Keep checking for available dates and keep trying their mobiles.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Olofaina: 3:50pm On Oct 19, 2021
sunky2sweet:

Keep checking for available dates and keep trying their mobiles.

Thank you bro. I'll call them tomorrow, God willing.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Chegzyco: 3:52pm On Oct 19, 2021
I greet you all,
I’m a student in Barcelona Spain, I would like to further my education in UK. Can I apply for visa submission here in Spain with my home country bank statement(Nigeria)?
Please help. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Obaani: 3:52pm On Oct 19, 2021
Sammydizzle:

Not too worry, you being pregnant cannot deny you of getting your visa. Upon arrival in the UK you'll just need to structure your classes or defer when you're about to deliver your bundle of joy!!!

Am so happy with the response am getting. May God bless you, thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 19, 2021
Chegzyco:
I greet you all,
I’m a student in Barcelona Spain, I would like to further my education in UK. Can I apply for visa submission here in Spain with my home country bank statement(Nigeria)?
Please help. Thanks

Yes you can
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Obaani: 3:54pm On Oct 19, 2021
Amazoner01:

After deduction or before ?

After deductions.
You will get another letter like the unconditional offer letter acknowledging the payments.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Zailey: 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2021
Mindlog:

Do resend.
My apologies. I was trying to quote @chikadibia21

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.