Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (393) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1257998 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by RetiredAdult: 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2021
Is there anyone here that has gotten Unconditional Offer from ULaw with their WAEC result as proof of English Language?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Chegzyco: 4:00pm On Oct 19, 2021
Thanks so much
Yemi2017:

Yes you can
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Folabifreeman(m): 4:10pm On Oct 19, 2021
RetiredAdult:
Is there anyone here that has gotten Unconditional Offer from ULaw with their WAEC result as proof of English Language?

IELTS, TOEFL or Languagecert is allowed. Your waec isn't accepted to get unconditional offer
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by RetiredAdult: 4:13pm On Oct 19, 2021
Folabifreeman:

IELTS, TOEFL or Languagecert is allowed. Your waec isn't accepted to get unconditional offer

But they have it listed on their website as acceptable. Along with their university English test.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Zolagigo(m): 4:13pm On Oct 19, 2021
Good day beautiful people and thanks for responding to people's queries, God bless you all.
Please,in a situation where one obtain an
unconditional admission offer with a passport and it later got missing and renewed before visa application. Can one still go ahead to used the old Passport number or send to the school before issuance of CAS? Pls family help on this...biko
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amazoner01: 4:15pm On Oct 19, 2021
Obaani:

After deductions.
You will get another letter like the unconditional offer letter acknowledging the payments.
After sending a mail about the payment to the school, I got another letter Like the unconditional however, It just started that I accepted the offer, nothing not acknowledging the payment( Hertfordshire)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Folabifreeman(m): 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2021
RetiredAdult:

But they have it listed on their website as acceptable. Along with their university English test.

Show me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mindlog: 4:17pm On Oct 19, 2021
Zailey:

My apologies. I was trying to quote @chikadibia21

Noted.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by RetiredAdult: 4:26pm On Oct 19, 2021
Folabifreeman:

Show me

Attached here. I followed the sent to my email along with my conditional offer. They said “ielts or other acceptable English language proficiency “ and they attached the link.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Obaani: 4:41pm On Oct 19, 2021
Amazoner01:

After sending a mail about the payment to the school, I got another letter Like the unconditional however, It just started that I accepted the offer, nothing not acknowledging the payment( Hertfordshire)

Yes, you'd get another just like the unconditional offer, but look at it critically @ the spot you have the the deposit payments advice on the first letter, the wordings are different from the second.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Queenbhecky14(f): 4:44pm On Oct 19, 2021
Good afternoon house.

I applied for UK student visa (January 2022) I have met all the requirements and I have my confirmation of offer letter. I applied with my spouse name and we are planning to go together but the name on my international passport is not the same same as my husband's surname (i.e.still my maiden name) would this be a problem for either of us
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ipajaprince(m): 4:46pm On Oct 19, 2021
Hello all,

Please who has collected his/her BRP after receiving the mail on delay of production?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Inigeorge: 4:51pm On Oct 19, 2021
Hi going to Bradford here too can we connect ?
Oluwatosinliz:
are you also going to university of Bradford? We can connect

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amazoner01: 5:12pm On Oct 19, 2021
Obaani:

Yes, you'd get another just like the unconditional offer, but look at it critically @ the spot you have the the deposit payments advice on the first letter, the wordings are different from the second.
Are you talking about Hertfordshire sir, if yes it wasn’t stated it the same it was only the mail that shows that I have accepted the offer.. the deposit in the pdf letter still the same.
I hope I am not taking too much of your time sir? I really appreciate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Glauben: 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2021
Okchuks:

Where did you get the information about having to pay the whole fees upfront?

I inquired from the school and that was their response. Someone else confirmed it here, @folabifreeman I believe.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Obaani: 5:17pm On Oct 19, 2021
Amazoner01:

Are you talking about Hertfordshire sir, if yes it wasn’t stated it the same it was only the mail that shows that I have accepted the offer.. the deposit in the pdf letter still the same.
I hope I am not taking too much of your time sir? I really appreciate.

Oh! My bad, talking bout Teeside.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Folabifreeman(m): 5:19pm On Oct 19, 2021
Glauben:

I inquired from the school and that was their response. Someone else confirmed it here, @folabifreeman I believe.

I said £4500 deposit. Nothing about whole payment
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Folabifreeman(m): 5:21pm On Oct 19, 2021
[quote author=RetiredAdult post=106877941]

Attached here. I followed the sent to my email along with my conditional offer. They said “

Yes the waec is for recent results within 3-7yrs I think.
Only assuming you're a mature candidate. If your waec is recent go ahead.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by RetiredAdult: 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2021
[quote author=Folabifreeman post=106879296][/quote]

My WAEC is over 10years old. Look at the caveat in the photo i attached. Anyway, i have sent them my WAEC result a second time. I’ll see what they have to say.

1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by RetiredAdult: 5:33pm On Oct 19, 2021
Any lawyer here applying to Coventry University? I don’t know the correct course to choose for my LLB when filling my application. Please help.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Folabifreeman(m): 5:34pm On Oct 19, 2021
RetiredAdult:

My WAEC is over 10years old. Look at the caveat in the photo i attached. Anyway, i have sent them my WAEC result a second time. I’ll see what they have to say.

Uni of law is a private sch tho.. if u really want London go for Westminster.
Uni of East London also nice. Uni of Bolton is equally not far from London and Manchester

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hardeythunji: 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2021
Queenbhecky14:
Good afternoon house.

I applied for UK student visa (January 2022) I have met all the requirements and I have my confirmation of offer letter. I applied with my spouse name and we are planning to go together but the name on my international passport is not the same same as my husband's surname (i.e.still my maiden name) would this be a problem for either of us

It’s not a problem. Go and change your name to your new name at Tribune, then do the affidavit back it up with your marriage cert.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Oggg: 6:02pm On Oct 19, 2021
Queenbhecky14:
Good afternoon house.

at all. Spouses can travel in their maiden name. The English man does not believe changing name is the sole way to prove you are married. That’s the least of their worries.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Queenbhecky14(f): 6:15pm On Oct 19, 2021
Oggg:
at all. Spouses can travel in their maiden name. The English man does not believe changing name is the sole way to prove you are married. That’s the least of their worries.

Thanks for your message, I have done the newspaper publication and also have my marriage certificate. The admission letter is in my spouse name and most likely will be on the CAS. Will I apply to UKVI in my maiden name as in my passport or my spouse's name as on the CAS.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Queenbhecky14(f): 6:16pm On Oct 19, 2021
Oggg:

Thanks for your message.
The admission letter is in my spouse name and most likely will be on the CAS. Will I apply to UKVI in my maiden name as in my passport or my spouse's name as on the CAS.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mindlog: 6:30pm On Oct 19, 2021
Chegzyco:
I greet you all,
I’m a student in Barcelona Spain, I would like to further my education in UK. Can I apply for visa submission here in Spain with my home country bank statement(Nigeria)?
Please help. Thanks

Yes you can with your Nigerian bank statement as long as you still have valid residency in Spain
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Fk1987: 6:32pm On Oct 19, 2021
Dependent that left after primary applicant, what likely question(s) was asked at point of entry?

Thanks in anticipation for your candid response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Jsaviour(f): 6:33pm On Oct 19, 2021
Hello house,

Is there any UK university that gives admissions for undergraduate studies (1st year) with WAEC?

Most of the ones I see wants foundation course admissions.

Pls help!!

Do they have January/February 2022 intake?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by sunky2sweet(m): 6:54pm On Oct 19, 2021
Olofaina:

Thank you bro. I'll call them tomorrow, God willing.
Anytime

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.