Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (523) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1255084 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2021
Kyrie4:
Hi everyone, i was ask to provide additional documents by decision making center i.e Proof of employment/education from 2015(graduation) to present. has anyone else being in similar situation because a lot of people i know were not asked to provide this.
should nysc certificate be also included ? im kind of worried and nervous. anyone with similar experience should please advice. Thanks

cc @justwise

Do you have any gap is your education? I mean is there anytime that you are not working or studying?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by goldendollars(f): 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
[quote author=AKALAMAGBO post=107499861]Chai... Please let’s be mindful with our word usage on here and showing maturity with our response to issues or questions are divinely. You can’t be saying people are crying for seeking knowledge as to what they don’t understand, the benefit of this forum is to ask about what you don’t know and hopefully get answers from the gurus or people who have succeeded in them.

[/quote

Maybe the person meant trying...

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hahwahw(f): 8:30pm On Nov 10, 2021
Tomorrowby 11 am
Oluwatosinliz:
have you done your pre-CAS interview already?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hardelekeh: 8:32pm On Nov 10, 2021
Hello, I know I’m late already but which school can I apply too please for January intake .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2021
goldendollars:

You sound so condescending. You can do better with reading to understand and not reading to immediately reply.
are you guys still on this issue again? Some guys can talk more than some women, they can’t just allow peace to reign even for a while. It is enough pls. Let’s drop this matter and move on. it is not worth it. Everything will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 10, 2021
sanniwale:
Please I want to know if it's possible for a Principal Applicant to use two statements of accounts from two different banks (he owns both accounts) for POF purpose? Thank you
ofcourse, very possible
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by centuryman(m): 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2021
Congratulations

Adeash94:
VISA ALERT

BIOMETRICS - 1st of November 2021
COLLECTION MAIL - 9th November 2021

Ikeja Priority
January 2022 Admissions

Please guys can I travel with Air France or Turkish Airline please. Thank you. Someone pls assist. I’m about to buy a ticket.

Thanks for all the help guys.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by centuryman(m): 8:55pm On Nov 10, 2021
Congratulations

LegalTc1:
Visa alert!!!

Visa application 28-10-21
Biometrics 29-10-21
Received at DMC 29-10-21
Collection mail 8-11-21
Passport pickup- yesterday

Special thanks to justwise, all contributors on this platform and in particular to Gigli, who I met on this platform too. Very experienced and articulate.

I wish everyone success and God's grace in their application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 10, 2021
EBUNME:
I was also asked to provide this.
Hi everyone, i was ask to provide additional documents by decision making center i.e Proof of employment/education from 2015(graduation) to present. has anyone else being in similar situation because a lot of people i know were not asked to provide this.
should nysc certificate be also included ? im kind of worried and nervous. anyone with similar experience should please advice. Thanks

cc @justwise
prepare your CV, if possible get a reference from your employer
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Harykemi: 9:05pm On Nov 10, 2021
Pls people, I plan to use Polaris bank to pay my deposit tomorrow, is it a good idea pls.

I called my other bank Globus bank, they said I will be debited in 24 - 48 hours.

Please what can I do? Save a life Biko

Polaris bank or Globus bank or what other options pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Teledom1: 9:09pm On Nov 10, 2021
hi was sent same mail too

Kyrie4:

cc @justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Jenireva1: 9:10pm On Nov 10, 2021
I did biometrics with my dependants on the 28th of October in ikeja tls. Although, am the main applicant and did priority while my dependants did standard application. I haven’t heard anything from ukvi as regards my application since i did priority and it’s been over 5 working days now. Sent a paid email 2 days ago and the reply i got was that my application is been processed and awaiting decision. Anyone has had this similar issue before? I’m a bit worried
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Teledom1: 9:12pm On Nov 10, 2021
Hi , I was sent same mail too

EBUNME:
I was also asked to provide this.

cc @justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by fabihill: 9:15pm On Nov 10, 2021
Hello team.
Please I did my biometrics on the 5th and today I got a non straight forward mail asking me to send my employment record and reference following my graduation since 2010.
Please is this normal?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Teledom1: 9:19pm On Nov 10, 2021
Pls what did you provide as additional evidence with regards to that .

EBUNME:
I was asked to providethis too. And I got my collection mail today. I pray it is successful.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Alonso207: 9:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
I got a non straightforward email without a subsequent email of what they want me to do..biometrics was 5th November.. should I be worried??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kyrie4: 9:24pm On Nov 10, 2021
Thanks for the response. Stop studying since 2015, been working since 2017

justwise:

Do you have any gap is your education? I mean is there anytime that you are not working or studying?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Teledom1: 9:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
When was your biometric and was it priority

EBUNME:
I was asked to providethis too. And I got my collection mail today. I pray it is successful.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bigphlakky1(f): 9:30pm On Nov 10, 2021
EmeeNaka:
Yes, £3000

Please how did you go about the discount, just got my offer now and there is no discount please, I'm worried. My tuition according to them is � 19050
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bigphlakky1(f): 9:32pm On Nov 10, 2021
EmeeNaka:
Please, who is going to Swansea University. Let's connect

I'm going

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bamingo: 9:33pm On Nov 10, 2021
LegalTc1:

Print from the day after so that the lump sum deposited in your account will not show.
It is better that way and makes ur application easier to consider.
No lump sum deposit, no red flag, just a regular account with regular transactions.

Sidenote, it would have been better if u made a transaction the day after u made ur deposit (even if it is N500 naira) because from the software that most banks use to generate ur account statement, the dates that will appear on ur statement of account are dates of transaction.

Example:
1)You made a lump sum deposit on the 1st of November

2) the next transaction u make is on the 7th of November

Now, if you try to print your statement from the 2nd,3rd,4th,5th,or 6th of November (in order to avoid the deposit of the lump sum u did on the 1st of November to show in ur account statement,
[/color]The starting date that will be on ur statement of account will be 7th of November as ur account didn't record any activity on the 2nd,3rd,4th,5th and 6th. [color=#990000]
In other words, u can not see:
-N0 transaction on 2nd November
-N0 transaction on 3rd November
-N0 transaction on 4th November
-N0 transaction on 5th November
-N0 transaction on 6th November. In essence, those dates will not appear on ur account statement because u had no transaction on those days. So, nothing to capture.

This means that ur 28 days statement computation/counting will be affected if u decide not to show the lump sum deposit as 2nd to 6th November (5 important days in the life of your application) will not be captured in ur statement of account.

Hope this helps.

Hello,

Congrats on your visa. Gone through your posts, I wanted to ask. Say I need to show 10mil as proof of funds, and I have 7mil in the account as at 3rd nov. Then in sent 3mil to the account on 4th November from my personal account with another bank, making the 10mil, do I print statement from the 3rd Nov with balance of 7mil as opening balance (this wil show 3mil inflow from my other account), or print from 4th Nov with opening balance of 10mil??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Smyle81: 9:44pm On Nov 10, 2021
How did you pay for your visa and ihs fees and how much were you charged?

teeboi77:
Good day all, My wife have appointment for Biometrics tomorrow and we paid for priority for her and also got a mail from TLS for payment confirmation but on printing the checklist paper it's showing Standard, please how will she confirm to them tomorrow that it's Priority she paid for?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Poanan: 9:45pm On Nov 10, 2021
slim147:

Thanks for this, really appreciate. So stating that I’ll be funding my study is the best choice right ? And the Pof must be my bank account too right?

Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bigphlakky1(f): 9:48pm On Nov 10, 2021
Please who is going to Swansea, just got my offer letter now to study Management (International Management MSc) and discovered the tuition fees quoted on my offer letter (19050 pounds) is way higher than what's on the website, also i wasn't granted any discount in form of scholarship, would like to know if it's same for everyone or I'm just the one. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Poanan: 9:51pm On Nov 10, 2021
freshious94:
I got a conditional offer from Bradford today that I should submit ielts, this is looking hard… didn’t know I could use my Waec when applying. What can I do apart from writing the ielts… there’s no money to spend

Then submit the waec.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 9:52pm On Nov 10, 2021
Kyrie4:
Thanks for the response. Stop studying since 2015, been working since 2017

Evidence of that is what they want from you. Employment letter or a letter from your company will help

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by EmeeNaka: 10:03pm On Nov 10, 2021
Bigphlakky1:

Please how did you go about the discount, just got my offer now and there is no discount please, I'm worried. My tuition according to them is � 19050
oh! Wow! Congrats on your offer.
There are conditions attached to the offer of the Thriving Bursary. It's usually for students that are self Sponsored, so if you're self Sponsored, they may give you. If you just got your offer now, relax they may still send it to you. It doesn't come immediately with the Offer letter. It comes in a separate email message.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bigphlakky1(f): 10:07pm On Nov 10, 2021
EmeeNaka:
oh! Wow! Congrats on your offer.
There are conditions attached to the offer of the Thriving Bursary. It's usually for students that are self Sponsored, so if you're self Sponsored, they may give you. If you just got your offer now, relax they may still send it to you. It doesn't come immediately with the Offer letter. It comes in a separate email message.

Oh... Ok, thanks, its self sponsored, was so scared when i saw the fees against what's on the website, i await it then, will love to know if there's any step to take to hasten the process.. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kyrie4: 10:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
okay. thank you

justwise:

Evidence of that is what they want from you. Employment letter or a letter from your company will help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Poanan: 10:23pm On Nov 10, 2021
fabihill:
Hello team.
Please I did my biometrics on the 5th and today I got a non straight forward mail asking me to send my employment record and reference following my graduation since 2010.
Please is this normal?

They should stop this employer reference thing o. Something we are coding then I will now tell employer to give me reference from the time I started work. Some of these employers that can plan someone before u drop pen. They dont like people resigning they want to be the one to sack.

8 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kermiebby: 10:31pm On Nov 10, 2021
Hello guys
I’m about to apply for MSC adult nursing September 2022 intake but the major issue is that most schools require a previous job experience in the health care setting for a minimum of 400hours.
I have 2 questions
1)Is there any school that doesn’t require the 400hours experience?

2)Is it advisable to lie about experience in your cv?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rabato: 10:40pm On Nov 10, 2021
Please I need apply for another appointment if I am making corrections on my TB cert?

(1) (2) (3) ... (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.