Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (524) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1255044 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ray800: 10:55pm On Nov 10, 2021
Good days guys.

Please i seriously need your opinion here,
I got offer from Leeds beckett university & and University of wolverhampton to study managenent course.

I want to choose the best city and university among both. Between Leeds & Wolverhampton Which city is better in terms of avaliability of part-times job, lively, and cheaper accomodation??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adsensegirl: 11:32pm On Nov 10, 2021
EBUNME:
I was also asked to provide this.
Hi everyone, i was ask to provide additional documents by decision making center i.e Proof of employment/education from 2015(graduation) to present. has anyone else being in similar situation because a lot of people i know were not asked to provide this.
should nysc certificate be also included ? im kind of worried and nervous. anyone with similar experience should please advice. Thanks

cc @justwise

Me too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rommy1: 11:44pm On Nov 10, 2021
Please how long did university of brighton take to get back to you with an offer?
Monroelee:
any student in university of brighton? or stays around brighton . please i need to ask you questions. i got an offer from the school and i'll like to know before i make a decision.

thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ayodele7457: 11:48pm On Nov 10, 2021
Hello guys, I need your opinion on this issue.
I finished my degree this year September, requested my transcript, got it and I've applied to numerous universities in UK for masters for January intake. Some have given me admission while some are yet to. My issue is the universities that have given me admission are requesting for my original degree certificate to make the admissions unconditional, however, the only document I've gotten so far from my university is the transcript and statement of results (the school is yet to start issuing certificates). Will this affect my chances? can I use the statement of results in place of my degree certificate?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 11:48pm On Nov 10, 2021
lobinche101:
Infact hes not ok with that statement. I have succesful blast the fellow. Its never a crime to hold your money with the bank. The only think UK dont accept is fixed deposit or term deposit. Any other thing things legal.. weere dey disguise
They accept fixed deposit.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ayodele7457:
Hello guys, I need your opinion on this issue.
I finished my degree this year September, requested my transcript, got it and I've applied to numerous universities in UK for masters for January intake. Some have given me admission while some are yet to. My issue is the universities that have given me admission are requesting for my original degree certificate to make the admissions unconditional, however, the only document I've gotten so far from my university is the transcript and statement of results (the school is yet to start issuing certificates). Will this affect my chances? can I use the statement of results in place of my degree certificate?
ofcourse, you can use your statement of result and also present your transcript. You will be fine with that

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Teledom1: 11:53pm On Nov 10, 2021
[quote author=Adsensegirl post=107507854]

Me too[/quote

Hi when was your biometric
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 11:57pm On Nov 10, 2021
Yemi2017:

Okay sir/ma
Thank you
But undergraduates can’t go with dependents right
Right.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 12:01am On Nov 11, 2021
Kathy4jesus:
Guys I don’t have a passport yet can I still apply for admission and hopefully before they give me an offer letter my passport would be out by then, I’m renewing it and they said it takes 2 months can I apply with a voters card for now? Please answer thanks , I also wanna ask can I upload old passport and message the school after I get a new one?
Voter's card?
cheesy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 12:13am On Nov 11, 2021
LegalTc1:
Visa alert!!!

Visa application 28-10-21
Biometrics 29-10-21
Received at DMC 29-10-21
Collection mail 8-11-21
Passport pickup- yesterday

Special thanks to justwise, all contributors on this platform and in particular to Gigli, who I met on this platform too. Very experienced and articulate.

I wish everyone success and God's grace in their application.
Congratulations.
Standard or priority?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 12:20am On Nov 11, 2021
Jenireva1:
I did biometrics with my dependants on the 28th of October in ikeja tls. Although, am the main applicant and did priority while my dependants did standard application. I haven’t heard anything from ukvi as regards my application since i did priority and it’s been over 5 working days now. Sent a paid email 2 days ago and the reply i got was that my application is been processed and awaiting decision. Anyone has had this similar issue before? I’m a bit worried
You should not.
Give them a few more days.
Could you please drop their email address?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 12:30am On Nov 11, 2021
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ayodele7457: 12:40am On Nov 11, 2021
Hey guys, anyone here seen someone given visa for a masters admission using statement of results in place of his degree certificate?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 12:49am On Nov 11, 2021
Ayodele7457:
Hey guys, anyone here seen someone given visa for a masters admission using statement of results in place of his degree certificate?
I have not seen. But it might be happening.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Internationalme: 1:19am On Nov 11, 2021
Hi guys, please i have issues with my waec result. The DOB on my result is different from my original DOB hence i need to get a cover letter in that regard from waec for immigration purpose, what do i need to do house cos i had tried correcting it to no avail long before now in fact i had to submit my original result with specified payment then but nothing came out since then, now i need like seriously. I appreciate your contributions. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Aydceo: 1:23am On Nov 11, 2021
asadex004:

Please I want to ask, can we use different statements of account for the separate times? Like for eg, as the main applicant if i am applying alone first, can i use my statement of account that covers for only me then after i am already in the uk and my dependents want to apply, can they use different statement of account (my spouse) that covers for them?

Yes you can apply alone using your statement of Acct as long as the fund in this account will cover up for you and later while in the uk the proof of fund for your defendants can either be in your account or your spouse Acct.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Aydceo: 1:36am On Nov 11, 2021
TomisinFemi:
[color=#990000][/color] URGENT!!!!

I have challenge about proof of fund please. can use a different proof of funds from two different accounts? Whether of same name or if different name. Like using my dad's company account for CAS and using my mum's personal account for embassy if need be.

Don’t use a company Acct and to be on a safer side use the Acct you will use for your cas for the visa and save yourself from problem
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by zuzman(m): 1:38am On Nov 11, 2021
wow! thank you so much for the heads up. I'm on a tight budget tbh, my plan was to sustain myself with a job while there. I'll send u a pm if u don't mind.
ndidibabe:
Presently in Portsmouth for my Phd. If you are not loaded, don't consider Portsmouth. Cost of living isn't a joke .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mercyme006: 3:44am On Nov 11, 2021
felixfrz:

Hello

I do. Whats up?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by zaccypave18: 4:23am On Nov 11, 2021
Hello please i need help on this

I just got a conditional offer from London Metropolitan university, (Public Health) in the condition i wasnt told to upload POF does this means i dont need it?

Do i need proof of funds before Visa application? Need to know so it wont affect...

Also is London Metropolitan university a good place to go?
I am going with my spouse...

Please i need answers please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by samint1: 6:06am On Nov 11, 2021
EBUNME:
I was asked to providethis too. And I got my collection mail today. I pray it is successful.
Hi @EBUNME My wife was asked to submit proof of employment too. We got the mail last week Monday and we've replied since Thursday with her employment letter and reference letter from her office HR confirming she is their staff but we haven't got a response since then.
1. Did you have to follow up with paid mail or call?
2. When did you. Get the additional documents mail and when did you submit?
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amun: 6:10am On Nov 11, 2021
Ayodele7457:

Yes, I know someone that got admission to study at Teesside without submitting his certificate or transcripts, he didn’t even submit reference letter. He was asked to upload everything after he got an offer. I think he was just very lucky
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by iyutal: 6:33am On Nov 11, 2021
AKALAMAGBO:
For Form A payment, it’s advisable you transfer your funds to UBA and make your tuition transfer from them. UBA rate is around 571/pounds and they will debit you within 48 hours.

This zenith Bank guys are fleeing from has the best rate i think. Although it took 3 weeks as people has rightly said. I filled the form A about 3 weeks ago, and i was debited at the rate of N564/£. And as it is, I haven't gone to collect my telex at the bank, but the school has already mailed me confirming my payment.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Orjforlife: 6:35am On Nov 11, 2021
Hello everyone, please I need clarification.
my pof is already counting but my friend mistakenly transferred 100k to the same account I am using as pof. Please does this affect anything?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lobinche101(m): 6:42am On Nov 11, 2021
G2h
goldendollars:

You sound so condescending. You can do better with reading to understand and not reading to immediately reply.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lobinche101(m): 6:43am On Nov 11, 2021
No. It's better that way too. Just make sure the money doesnt go down below the needed amount
Orjforlife:
my pof is already counting but my friend mistakenly transferred 100k to the same account I am using as pof. Please does this affect anything?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Orjforlife: 6:53am On Nov 11, 2021
Okay, Thank you.

lobinche101:
No. It's better that way too. Just make sure the money doesnt go down below the needed amount
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Richystar4: 6:58am On Nov 11, 2021
You can as well consider access bank. Off shore charges ₦10757, Swift charges ₦5700.

Rate is ₦566.56/ £1

Harykemi:
Pls people, I plan to use Polaris bank to pay my deposit tomorrow, is it a good idea pls.

I called my other bank Globus bank, they said I will be debited in 24 - 48 hours.

Please what can I do? Save a life Biko

Polaris bank or Globus bank or what other options pls

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Richystar4: 7:01am On Nov 11, 2021
Please who is going to Edinburgh Napier University, January 2022? Let's connect

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 11, 2021
Ayodele7457:
degree certificate takes a while before it comes out from the school. Some can take 5 to 10yrs before they come out. The only what you can use in that regard is your statement or notification of result with your transcript.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 11, 2021
Internationalme:
Hi guys, please i have issues with my waec result. The DOB on my result is different from my original DOB hence i need to get a cover letter in that regard from waec for immigration purpose, what do i need to do house cos i had tried correcting it to no avail long before now in fact i had to submit my original result with specified payment then but nothing came out since then, now i need like seriously. I appreciate your contributions. Thank you.
back it up with affidavit, it will be fine

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 11, 2021
Orjforlife:
it is very good. Atleast, there’s a transaction in the acct. You have nothing to worry about

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.