Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (533) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1267580 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Harykemi: 12:05am On Nov 12, 2021
beedyboy:
Please how are you guys making medical appointments. IOM site seems all booked
My advice, start calling from 8am till noon o. Don’t stop o. Call and call and call, na Wetin help me be that o. The number that start with 2 on their automatic mail. It will always say busy but keep trying o, u might be lucky. I tried for 3 days o. Pls ensure to have sent them a mail before calling o

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by franticfargo66: 12:05am On Nov 12, 2021
Harddiskng:

Have you gotten any response from Ulster.

I have applied for their MBA for over two weeks no response, please how knows how long they take to reply.

Just received Conditional Offer via email from them today. You should try checking your email as well.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Choplyf(m): 12:07am On Nov 12, 2021
Adebeewhy:
Hi,
I'm also for Sheffield Hallam. Let's connect.

I sent you a mail also
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kollinburg: 12:17am On Nov 12, 2021
ndidibabe:
They are just using the TB test to make money...

Breath innnnnnnnnnn

Breath ouuuuuuuuutttt

Na so 58k go be that lol

20 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by beedyboy(m): 12:43am On Nov 12, 2021
Harykemi:

My advice, start calling from 8am till noon o. Don’t stop o. Call and call and call, na Wetin help me be that o. The number that start with 2 on their automatic mail. It will always say busy but keep trying o, u might be lucky. I tried for 3 days o. Pls ensure to have sent them a mail before calling o
Thank you. I will start doing that in the morning

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hairbyuj(f): 12:55am On Nov 12, 2021
hairbyuj:
Good evening All,

Please what is the hope for SSCE holder if he doesn't want to start with BSC?

Are they advanced diploma courses he can do health related courses?

Thanks for your favourable comment on time.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bemagnify: 1:57am On Nov 12, 2021
Betrueiscool:

@justwise @everybody @bemanify

Is university of law a licenced school ? It’s not on the list of licensed school on UKI , I saw Oxford and Cambridge and some others
I didn’t see university of law

I am about applying , someone mentioned here that friend said it’s not cool ,

From my research the courses biz n rest are quite expensive fee and the mail and call I got sounds like a white German man from an agent company working for d school I guess

How do I join the Nigeria community of the school ?

How much is accommodation?

Did u select this campus yourself ?
Is London Bloomsbury still London ?
You know they also have campus in Berlin Germany for some course

1. The University of Law is a Student Sponsor approved by the UK Home Office. The University of Law is fully authorised by the UK Government to sponsor international students for a Student Route visa under the Points Based System. But wait....o if they are not licensed how are they able to issue out CAS. I also have friends in the University of Law from Nigeria, they are even on Nairaland. And why is your friend saying the school is not suitable for learning?

2. The University of Law is one of the cheapest as my course fee is £12150 with a discount of £2k

3. You can only join the student community after you have made an application.

4. Accommodation is based on your budget. You can join the studentpad platform to search for a suitable accommodation

5. Yes I chose my campus

6. Yes, London Bloomsbury still part of London

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Wibar: 2:11am On Nov 12, 2021
Benediktejike:
Mehn, if you have another alternative school, just leave teesside. They will frustrate your life ehn.. when it comes to CAS please how long did you get your cas from them

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Smyle81: 2:49am On Nov 12, 2021
Download Barter Fluterwave and register with ur bvn....after registration u can make transfer to the account created for you in naira or dollar then u create ur virtual dollar card for ihs/visa payment......note that u will be charged 2$ for card creation.........Also, the exchange rate they used for me tonight was 567/$.......hope this helps

yibore1:

Hello, I got same amount 991.15USD. My own issue is that I couldn't pay with my dorm card. Please how are you making payments?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 4:11am On Nov 12, 2021
Hello Guys,

The nearest date for TBT Appointment now is DEC 23rd. Is there anyway i can get a closer date? any help?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by nikkytj11: 4:17am On Nov 12, 2021
EBUNME:
No worries. I guess it's because of the study gap.
Hello, please what document did you submit exactly. And did you attach any note to it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ExpressBoy: 4:28am On Nov 12, 2021
I hear you was there on the 10th NOV with all my family our appt was for 11am but we did X-ray by 6pm ...Have never witness an international company with such disorganization like IOM ... Some of there Doc attend to patients rudely as if u Dey Ayinke House “GEN HOSPITAL....Was surprised to see X ray of 2secs ate up a whole day...I advice any one that been booked already for appt no rushing ooo ..you will stay a whole day even the crowd outside na serious wa ... staff I engaged tlk with even told me they close by 12mid night ..so be prepared...LAGOS centre

ThaSlimKidd:

WHATTTTT?!!!!!! For a simple TB test? This is ridiculous.!
What could be the reason for this sort of delay?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ExpressBoy: 4:51am On Nov 12, 2021
Bro send them an email stating you need to submit to UKVI this month and you want earlier date use Urgent response Needed for UK Medical as subject and send your data page passport copy along too....Expect an auto msg instantly after 3 days u will be booked for earlier date including details for payment too....That helps

quote author=kennykale post=107539373]Hello Guys,

The nearest date for TBT Appointment now is DEC 23rd. Is there anyway i can get a closer date? any help?[/quote]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Funky88: 5:24am On Nov 12, 2021
Oludharey1:
Pls as anyone here gotten admission with a third class grade here, i need help with list of schools that accept third class for masters,Pls help a friend.

Yes.
University of the west of Scotland
Edinburgh Napier University
RGU
Sheffield Hallam University
University of Huddersfield
Cardiff metropolitan
Glasgow Caledonian.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Betrueiscool: 5:28am On Nov 12, 2021
orangb:

Its licensed obviously. Most people don't check the full list

I saw university of law limited or so ?

Sounds different
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Betrueiscool: 5:31am On Nov 12, 2021
franticfargo66:

Just received Conditional Offer via email from them today. You should try checking your email as well.

When did u apply ? I tot Dey closed.
Can I apply for this too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Betrueiscool: 5:48am On Nov 12, 2021
bemagnify:

1. The University of Law is a Student Sponsor approved by the UK Home Office. The University of Law is fully authorised by the UK Government to sponsor international students for a Student Route visa under the Points Based System. But wait....o if they are not licensed how are they able to issue out CAS. I also have friends in the University of Law from Nigeria, they are even on Nairaland. And why is your friend saying the school is not suitable for learning?

2. The University of Law is one of the cheapest as my course fee is £12150 with a discount of £2k

3. You can only join the student community after you have made an application.

4. Accommodation is based on your budget. You can join the studentpad platform to search for a suitable accommodation

5. Yes I chose my campus

6. Yes, London Bloomsbury still part of London

@bemanify

I am concern about PSV (2years study visa permit)

I just checked again on the site I saw :
The University of Law Limited , and only location mention is “Guildford
Is it same university of law we are talking about that has a Limited at d end of d name ?I guess
Why didn’t Dey add their other various campuses like some other schools did?

Can I share my email here , pls save me , send me email I think u can send direct message
Pls what course did u choose ? I didn’t see any course for 12,150pounds . I like it
Is the 12,150pounds before discount ? Or after subtracting discount ?
What’s ur course and other cheap courses ?

The courses I saw was 17000pounds with discount
University of law had over 15campuses
London Bloomsbury , Moorgate, Manchester , Nottingham , “GUILdFORD” ,Hong Kong etc even in Berlin Germany

Pls can u send be the school website maybe I checked the courses , but a school representative called me and said d course I chose is 17000£ project management
I want to change course to cheaper ones 9 to 12pounds with discounts

It’s urgent pls , no time

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by samint1: 5:51am On Nov 12, 2021
Your friend should go ahead and submit the proofs she has. If possible and if he/she can get reference letter from HR confirming that He/she is an employee and is still an employee till date it may also be an added advantage.
It has nothing to do with how much the earning is.

Proof of employment has become a very common request in recent days.

Zimzee:
Hello peeps, this was the mail my friend received today from UKvi, asking for evidence of employment. Please how would she respond to this without making mistake. She is a banker, she has her offer letter and confirmation letter, but the issue is the both have figures of her salary. Hope it wont be an issue. Could it be the want to find out how much she earns?

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bola01234: 5:54am On Nov 12, 2021
Greetings Guys
i have been rejected by 2 uni because my Hnd is very low which 2.51
so now i would be glad if anyone can help me with universities that offer pre masters..and would resume by April /May
God bless you Guys

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Timitempah: 5:55am On Nov 12, 2021
[quote author=Wibar post=107538713][/quote] A friend got hers within 5days. I have also just submitted compliance documents and I believe the CAS will come in 5days by God’s grace.

How long has yours taken thoe?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Timitempah: 5:58am On Nov 12, 2021
Harykemi:
Please I want to use form A to pay my school fees for Teeside but I can’t access their account details . Please help me. How do I go about it?

Here you go.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bali233: 6:08am On Nov 12, 2021
Betrueiscool:

@bemanify

I am concern about PSV (2years study visa permit)

Can I share my email here , pls save me , send me email I think u can send direct message
Pls what course did u choose ? I didn’t see any course for 12,150pounds . Is the 12,150 before discount ? Or after subtracting discount ?

The courses I saw was 17000pounds with discount
University of law had over 15campuses
London Bloomsbury , Moorgate, Manchester , Nottingham , Hong Kong etc even in Berlin Germany

Pls can u send be the school website maybe I checked the courses , but a school representative called me and said d course I chose is 17000£ project management
I want to change course to cheaper ones 9 to 12pounds with discounts

It’s urgent pls , no time

Yes 17k but they give 5k discount for international students

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bali233: 6:11am On Nov 12, 2021
bola01234:
Greetings Guys
i have been rejected by 2 uni because my Hnd is very low which 2.51
so now i would be glad if anyone can help me with universities that offer pre masters..and would resume by April /May
God bless you Guys

Uni of Chester
Uni of Law
Uni of Bedfordshire
Uni of central lancashire

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by AbeIsaac: 6:15am On Nov 12, 2021
Bokoh:

Pls i will like to see the CRA email also. Barrybusterus@yahoo.com. Thanks

Kindly send CRA Email
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Timitempah: 6:15am On Nov 12, 2021
Classicnkem:

Same shoes bro, I don't know what's up with Teesside. Very frustrating.

Hi, please have you now gotten your CAS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Km007: 6:26am On Nov 12, 2021
Okay, how long does it take them to issue CAS?
orangb:

I haven't yet but I plan to go to the bank by next week.

By the way, there's option for direct bank transfer through form A payment for Uclan
I had to call the school to get it.

HOW TO PAY YOUR DEPOSIT

Before we can issue you your CAS letter for your visa application, you need to make your deposit payment. The options available are:
1. online payment

2. Flywire payment

2. bank transfer

For reference, the University bank details are:
Bank: Barclays Bank PLC, 38, Fishergate, PRESTON PR1 2AD
Sort code: 20-69-93
Account number: 20560332
IBAN: GB65BARC20699320560332
Swift: BARCGB22

All payment receipts, or any official sponsorship letters can be sent via email to our International Admissions team to be approved. Please remember to include your UCLan Registration Number.

The deadline for meeting financial conditions is 15th December 2021.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Betrueiscool: 6:27am On Nov 12, 2021
bali233:

Yes 7k but they give u 5k discount for international students

@bali233

What course are u talking about ? That is 7k ?

Most of the 5k discount is in Berlin campus germany
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Betrueiscool: 6:31am On Nov 12, 2021
@ everyone

Please how can I set alert for getting new messages on this Nairaland
Sometimes I get confused to what page to continue from

Like if I have not been on line for a week , How do I continue from the last page I stopped

How do I get alert on new messages

Is there a way to go about it

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bali233: 6:32am On Nov 12, 2021
Betrueiscool:

@bali233

What course are u talking about ? That is 7k ?

Most of the 5k discount is in Berlin campus germany

Sorry I mean 17k. Project Mgt, london

(1) (2) (3) ... (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.