Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,583 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1274300 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mindlog: 6:03pm On Nov 11, 2021
jfrazzy:

So you mean are academic dreams or japa has ended already or is there other options for her

When fake documents get detected by UKVI in the process......end of the road plus a ban.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amazoner01: 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2021
jfrazzy:

But she can get visa from USA and other countries
If you now have a good account balance
Canada, Uk, New Zealand, Australia and USA shares information. This five eye countries will know about her Uk application in her subsequent applications to them. Did she use fake statement Or you’re just guessing?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amazoner01: 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2021
Trendy0090:

He is going for his master degree. So he can use one of his lecturers at lasu where he did his masters degree
Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amazoner01: 6:06pm On Nov 11, 2021
beedyboy:

I need information from someone who paid recently using savings. Please help a brother.
I told you already approach another bank.. savings or current isn’t a requirement to most banks. Just have an account.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mindlog: 6:09pm On Nov 11, 2021
jfrazzy:

Any agent collected gtbank statement and worked on it .how can she prove that it not her fault, do we have lawyers here to fight the case ..even when murder was committed they still win the case ..lawyers advice needed

If she did not provide her bank statement for the process, where did she expect an agent to get it from? She was clearly aware and gave her go ahead for the agent to get a fake one.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mindlog:

When fake documents get detected by UKVI in the process......end of the road plus a ban.
am wondering how it happened? Did she just go to the bank for statement or what?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bokoh: 6:17pm On Nov 11, 2021
teeboi77:
Good day all, My wife have appointment for Biometrics tomorrow and we paid for priority for her and also got a mail from TLS for payment confirmation but on printing the checklist paper it's showing Standard, please how will she confirm to them tomorrow that it's Priority she paid for?

Good evening pls i would want to knw hw u made the payment. Is it with dollar card, naira card, flutterwave and how does the flutterwave operate. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mindlog: 6:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
Oluwatosinliz:
am wondering how it happened? Did she just go to the bank for statement or what?

Most times when "an agent" is in the mix, fake documents gets into to the mix!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Harykemi: 6:24pm On Nov 11, 2021
Please I want to use form A to pay my school fees for Teeside but I can’t access their account details . Please help me. How do I go about it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by tonero230(m): 6:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
Oludharey1:
Pls as anyone here gotten admission with a third class grade here, i need help with list of schools that accept third class for masters,Pls help a friend.

RGU, Bedfordshire university
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bemagnify: 6:27pm On Nov 11, 2021
cheeketo:

This is my first post here, been following religiously though, I need clarification on something, I have HND and Pgd, which of my transcripts do I need, will it be OND,HND alone or I will have to include my PGD transcript too?

HND
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mindlog:

Most times when "an agent" is in the mix, fake documents gets into to the mix!
but how could the agent do that? Did he not collect money from her
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bemagnify: 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
Trendy0090:

Can he also use his master lecturers as his academic reference also. Please advice of it has any issues

No na except you have disclosed to the school that you have a master degree
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dbbanks: 6:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
beedyboy:

I need information from someone who paid recently using savings. Please help a brother.

I used Wema bank and it’s a savings account. I got debited in two days

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bemagnify: 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
Betrueiscool:

Have I gotten offer letter ? I am yet to apply , which campus did u apply for ? Can I make it for January/february

Is university of Law a good school ?
Is 2 years psv applicable

I am for January intake, still waiting for CAS. My campus is London Bloomsbury ... University of law is a private university, it is presumed to be a good school judging from the Nigerian students' community in the school. They also offer accommodation based on your budget.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by AOI2016: 6:41pm On Nov 11, 2021
Send your email address so I can send to you.
Harykemi:
Please I want to use form A to pay my school fees for Teeside but I can’t access their account details . Please help me. How do I go about it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mindlog: 6:41pm On Nov 11, 2021
Oluwatosinliz:
but how could the agent do that? Did he not collect money from her

She had no need for an "agent" in the first place!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by oluwashaun(m): 6:44pm On Nov 11, 2021
@justwise and other gurus..
Please I have booked a date for this coming Monday on TLS website. I am the applicant but while trying to book for my wife appointment I found out that November dates were filled already.
Please how do we pay for walk in service..

Please its Urgent
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mindlog:

She had no need for an "agent" in the first place!
I just feel so sorry for her. What condition will she be now? All her efforts.....

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by isialo(f): 6:50pm On Nov 11, 2021
All requirements are spelt out on the Home office student visa page.

Aikayval:
Pls how can I calculate IHS fee for dependents ? Is it the same figure as that of the main applicant ? If there’s a link concerning that, can someone please share it ? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by tonero230(m): 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2021
teeboi77:
Good day all, My wife have appointment for Biometrics tomorrow and we paid for priority for her and also got a mail from TLS for payment confirmation but on printing the checklist paper it's showing Standard, please how will she confirm to them tomorrow that it's Priority she paid for?

My wife has appointment.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by isialo(f): 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2021
Attestation letter from who please?

Hadassahdia:

I am going by January, just waiting for an unconditional offer after submitting an attestation letter
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by isialo(f): 7:04pm On Nov 11, 2021
Please is there any cardiff met. Uni telegram or whatsapp group. Pls i need update on this as i wil be going there too.

Socialbutterfly:
how do we exchange contacts so as to talk better?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 7:08pm On Nov 11, 2021
If you are denied Visa based on fake documents, no sch will refund your deposit on that ground. If she knows the statement is genuine, all she has to do is appeal.
Amazoner01:

If statement isn’t fake, she knows what to do as she can appeal however, check the school refund policy.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ugool: 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2021
Please what do you mean by worked on it? If the statement is hers let she can file for administrative review. This is obviously is ban for 10 years.

jfrazzy:

Any agent collected gtbank statement and worked on it .how can she prove that it not her fault, do we have lawyers here to fight the case ..even when murder was committed they still win the case ..lawyers advice needed
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by beedyboy(m): 7:34pm On Nov 11, 2021
Dbbanks:

I used Wema bank and it’s a savings account. I got debited in two days

Thanks for this.
I will try Wema tomorrow, if they can’t use my ALAT, the. I will open Wema immediately
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Taiw(m): 7:42pm On Nov 11, 2021
beedyboy:
Hi everyone,

Please who has recently paid school deposit using savings account and which bank?
Gtb is asking I have a current account before I can use formA.

Thanks
Please run away from GTBank.They will stress you unnecessarily. it took them 3 weeks to send my tuition. I had to use citi bank which took 24 hours to send my tuition

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by beedyboy(m): 7:45pm On Nov 11, 2021
Taiw:
Please run away from GTBank.They will stress you unnecessarily. it took them 3 weeks to send my tuition. I had to use citi bank which took 24 hours to send my tuition
Wow. That was super fast
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by KosoMo(m): 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2021
Good evening gurus,

Please is there a deadline/timeline or how long can dependants stay before joining the main applicant if the latter travels to the UK first?

Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.