Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (558) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1250933 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by superplus(m): 8:43pm On Nov 15, 2021
Bnaira77:
I'm also for Sheffieldhallam

I want to ask did you submit your transcript To the school ?

Regards.

Yeah. I submitted transcripts during my application for admission.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by alabi31(m): 8:58pm On Nov 15, 2021
Pls on TB certificate instead of Ibadan, oyo state, they inputed ibadan lagos state , but other address details are correct ......
Is ds a problem or I can still use it ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 9:11pm On Nov 15, 2021
Zangovinchy:
This post just made my day. Em7even keep reiterating READ READ READ!!!!. And someone will see that as bad advise. Please take your time to read about your choice of school, information about the school, about UKVI rules. If you don't read, these "fake agents" that have flooded this Noble will deceive you.
Who has noticed that for a while now, Scooby, Bourn07, etc have stopped posting or responding. Why? Because of endless repetitive questions.

Thank you o! Graduates that are unable to read. Very pathetic something.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Okusi(m): 9:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
Go ahead chief

VicUkegbu:

Can I PM you?
I also want to apply for Msc Automotive or Aeronautic engineering BCU
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Chidinwa(m): 9:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
babyfaze1900:

I do not have this experience but I will share with you one or two responses here. And this will be my last post since people have issues with advising others to read and make researches to make an informed decision. But I will help you.

Attached are two contrasting answers from this thread. I will advice you to be as truthful as possible along the way though as anything can backfire. If you declare during PreCas and it's a problem for the school, the chances are that it will be a problem during VISA. Schools who have outright issues with any refusal of some sort would have informed you early on in your application. And I also realize that, you can talk your way out of any situation as long as you are genuinely and truthful.

Cheers.

Thanks a lot! This really helps.

I understand that some have issues of people asking same questions over again, but let’s not forget that reading from page 1 till date would take weeks for some people who are extremely at a tight spot with work or other activities.
So coming here to ask doesn’t mean you’re lazy but simply trying to get a urgent answer before you screw up.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Victoria94: 9:23pm On Nov 15, 2021
Hello all, I want to apply to BCU, who knows their condition on working while schooling please is urgent!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Babababy(m): 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2021
Zimzee:
Hello everyone,
My hubby and kids arrived in the UK over the weekend. And I was just going through their passports visa page, I discovered they wrote "No work, no engaging in business , Register with police 7 days of entry in the UK "in one of my child's visa. The rest has normal work permit on their visa. I no she is a minor and not going to work. But would this be an issue during renewal and the register with police part is what I don't understand.
Please what should I do as she is already in the UK.
Please I need your inputs as a matter of urgency.
Just wise, fficole, babababy, scobyy2007 and all the experienced gurus abeg help.

This is a bit strange actually, Nigeria is not on the list of countries that applicants need to register with the police,moreso minors under 16 dont have to register even if they are from such countries. None the less, you should report it as soon as possible. I have attached links to follow to do that. Also do a due diligence check on your minors application form, the portal should still be open on the ukvi website so you verify if indeed you filled the correct application for the child, or if you entered any wrong info. This will help speed up any correction.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/correcting-an-incorrect-endorsement-ecb19/correcting-an-incorrect-endorsement-ecb19

https://www.gov.uk/biometric-residence-permits/report-problem

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by elenengine(m): 9:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
Please house,
What is the difference between conditioner and unconditional offer?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Thobiesol: 9:49pm On Nov 15, 2021
Hello, guys.
What is the IHS amount for a 15 months course?
Asking because I was told it's $1682 and if I am to go by the calculation of £470 per year, it should be £940 which I believe should not be up to $1682.

Please anyone in the group that has paid for IHS for more than a year course should help me clarify.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ugool: 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
Conditional offers means there are certain conditions you have to meet to get your place confirmed e.g English language requirement while unconditional means you've already met the entry requirements, so the place is yours if you want it

elenengine:
Please house,

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ugool: 10:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
It is not based on what you were told. This is the link below to calculate the fee

https://www.immigration-health-surcharge.service.gov.uk/checker/type

Thobiesol:
Hello, guys.
What is the IHS amount for a 15 months course?
Asking because I was told it's $1682 and if I am to go by the calculation of £470 per year, it should be £940 which I believe should not be up to $1682.

Please anyone in the group that has paid for IHS for more than a year course should help me clarify.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Babababy(m): 10:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
elenengine:
Please house,

Conditional*. It means exactly what it means, offer with conditions attached and offer without any conditions attached.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by RetiredAdult: 10:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
Been here since 3pm, this is 10:30pm! Still haven’t done my TB test. This is nothing to write home about.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by elenengine(m): 10:26pm On Nov 15, 2021
Still don't understand.
Babababy:

Conditional*. It means exactly what it means, offer with conditions attached and offer without any conditions attached.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ugool: 10:29pm On Nov 15, 2021
A piece of advice to anyone especially the new ones on the thread. Use the search bar. Enter a key word of what you are looking for. It tends to narrow your search so you don't have to read much. I use it alot and it's been helpful. That doesn't mean that if you need some sort of clarity you shouldn't ask. It's more better when you ask from having foundation knowledge.

Any acronym you don't understand like Brp, ukvi, ECO,DMC,VAC,CAS etc you can always google it. You will get more info. researching on your own. To be on this journey requires alot of reading and time.

Always read page 1 as most of the questions asked are there.

Wishing everyone the very best in their endeavors.

Zangovinchy:
This post just made my day. Em7even keep reiterating READ READ READ!!!!. And someone will see that as bad advise. Please take your time to read about your choice of school, information about the school, about UKVI rules. If you don't read, these "fake agents" that have flooded this Noble will deceive you.
Who has noticed that for a while now, Scooby, Bourn07, etc have stopped posting or responding. Why? Because of endless repetitive questions.

8 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Zimzee: 11:02pm On Nov 15, 2021
Thanks, for always coming through. I have checked, it was the same thing I filled for her 3 siblings, and theirs came normal.
Babababy:

This is a bit strange actually, Nigeria is not on the list of countries that applicants need to register with the police,moreso minors under 16 dont have to register even if they are from such countries. None the less, you should report it as soon as possible. I have attached links to follow to do that. Also do a due diligence check on your minors application form, the portal should still be open on the ukvi website so you verify if indeed you filled the correct application for the child, or if you entered any wrong info. This will help speed up any correction.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/correcting-an-incorrect-endorsement-ecb19/correcting-an-incorrect-endorsement-ecb19

https://www.gov.uk/biometric-residence-permits/report-problem
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Aikayval: 11:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
Amakaoyekachi1:
Please ooo who is going to Glasgow Caledonian University oo this January o?
Me

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by realpearl(f): 11:26pm On Nov 15, 2021
Benediktejike:
Mehn, if you have another alternative school, just leave teesside. They will frustrate your life ehn.. when it comes to CAS

This is not true
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ritzzybaron: 11:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
Good evening House,

Please I need assistance here as I do not want to spend my whole day at the TLS tomorrow. I plan to do a walk in, please can I walk in by 8am tomorrow? Or is there a particular time that walking in can be possible?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Sisipainter: 11:59pm On Nov 15, 2021
Hello all, Please I’d like to make an enquiry. my husband and I filled and paid our Visa fee today, upon completion the Visa type it chose for my husband is ‘PBS, Start up, Innovator or global talent - partner Visa’ . Is this class of visa correct for a dependant ?

1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by realpearl(f): 12:12am On Nov 16, 2021
RIchiediamond27:
Good day guys..
I am in a tight corner now and I need your help and suggestions....I applied to bradford and already paid initial deposit of 2k
the deadline to provide POF is on the 23rd.. and my POF will mature on 28th... Now the school said there is no extension for me...
I have applied to other schools in UK tho... waiting for the offer letter....
I dont know if it possible bradford help me send the money to another UK school that gives me offer if i write a letter?
If i ask for refund too... I dont know how many weeks it will take to get back here...
Please i need your suggestions

Why not just defer the admission if you really want the school
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Thomas18(m): 12:16am On Nov 16, 2021
One is for hair... hair conditioner. The other is for love... for example, unconditional love.
simple research you can't do.
elenengine:
Please house,

15 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 16, 2021
ritzzybaron:
Good evening House,

Please I need assistance here as I do not want to spend my whole day at the TLS tomorrow. I plan to do a walk in, please can I walk in by 8am tomorrow? Or is there a particular time that walking in can be possible?

People when dem don book at 8am till 5pm nko? Make dem wait for you because you don't want to spend your whole day lols.

Even people that they book at 8am sleep there. Anyway go there early hopefully they answer you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by luckymindz: 12:46am On Nov 16, 2021
luckymindz:
Please Is it allowed to ask Bank send the statement of account directly to the UKVI? Needs an urgent response please. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ritzzybaron: 12:50am On Nov 16, 2021
Aproko Aunty, you could have passed your message without the sarcasm. I only asked a simple question. 8am or not for a walk in and you constructed a hate speech. Do better

Aprokodaughter:

People when dem don book at 8am till 5pm nko? Make dem wait for you because you don't want to spend your whole day lols.

Even people that they book at 8am sleep there. Anyway go there early hopefully they answer you.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 12:55am On Nov 16, 2021
ritzzybaron:
Aproko Aunty, you could have passed your message without the sarcasm. I only asked a simple question. 8am or not for a walk in and you constructed a hate speech. Do better

Madam/Oga ritzzybaron its not hate speech just reality.

They won't leave others who suffered to book time and answer you. Nobody needs to tell you that.

Its reality and I won't sweet talk you today then you come here and start complaining that they did not answer you.

People wey don book dey sleep for TLS and you want go there by 8am wey never book and I am advising you to go earlier than 8am yet you call it Hate Speech LMAO.

Its better to tell you the TRUTH.

Yes REALITY can be bitter but you have to face it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Babababy(m): 1:35am On Nov 16, 2021
Zimzee:
Thanks, for always coming through. I have checked, it was the same thing I filled for her 3 siblings, and theirs came normal.

Ok then, obvious error on their part then. There has been quite a number of vignette errors, probably due to high volume of applicants. Your best bet would be to contact them for the necessary amendment. Best of luck
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Babababy(m): 1:37am On Nov 16, 2021
Sisipainter:
Hello all, Please I’d like to make an enquiry. my husband and I filled and paid our Visa fee today, upon completion the Visa type it chose for my husband is ‘PBS, Start up, Innovator or global talent - partner Visa’ . Is this class of visa correct for a dependant ?

Yes it is, PBS means POINT BASED SYSTEM, after that you get a comma before start up and innovation. They are all in the same class of visa hence they are stated together.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by duchess90(f): 2:39am On Nov 16, 2021
Hello Luckymindz
If you look back someone responded to your question. See attached.

Cheers

[quote author=luckymindz post=107658162][/quote]

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Timitempah: 5:05am On Nov 16, 2021
realpearl:

This is not true

Did you apply to Teesside University too?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by EmeeNaka: 5:12am On Nov 16, 2021
Please, what will I select from this list?
Please, assist.
Is it STUDENT or Partner Dependent Visa( PBS)?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.