Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,537 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1256359 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Richhard(m): 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2021
latinahola:

Drop your email

rfuti18822@dhamsi.com
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Chysunshine1: 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2021
I did when I realised that my Neco result was not well photocopied.The cut off some parts

Kenny1111111:

It means your visa has been approved. Did you send a mail before then?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dammyope126: 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2021
@Justwise and all, I got this email from Pretoria this morning kindly educate me on what could have gone wrong in my Application.

I applied alone on 24th August while my dependent were to do their Application much later. The reason was because my POF had matured but theirs was deposited later. My initial deposit was #12,000,008, then #8,987,000.

I would be grateful to hear others contribution.

1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mattfeuter(m): 4:10pm On Aug 30, 2021
Dammyope126:
@Justwise and all, I got this email from Pretoria this morning kindly educate me on what could have gone wrong in my Application.

I applied alone on 24th August while my dependent were to do their Application much later. The reason was because my POF had matured but theirs was deposited later. My initial deposit was #12,000,008, then #8,987,000.

According to Oanda,

You need to have shown at least N17m in your account.

£29,875
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Vecharry(m): 4:16pm On Aug 30, 2021
Can anyone upload a sample of decision letter and vignette, you can blur personal details.

This decision letter, does it also come via email
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by efzbah: 4:18pm On Aug 30, 2021
Vecharry:

If there's an error, and you are still at tls, who do you contact

What is one expected to receive during collection

In case of an error, inform the officials right there before you leave. They will tell you what to do.

If you submitted your passport during your appointment, then you should get your passport and the decision/brp letter

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by marztar(m): 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2021
Dammyope126:

The problem was stating that your dependants were travelling with you while their pof and application wasn't ready. So they where expecting to see their pof in you SOA.

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by HorlarJP: 4:36pm On Aug 30, 2021
Hello Nlanders
Is it not a good idea to study undergraduate in UK because 90 percent of study applications I see on here are masters, so I am kinda confused if going for undergraduate courses is a bad idea or what
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Janebatson: 4:44pm On Aug 30, 2021
jesudara459:
Same here but no collection mail yet
Just got mine now 4:20pm today
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Goddys(m): 5:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
tolbussie:
Please have anyone gotten collection mail for today.. transferred to VAC since morning, no collection mail yet

When was your biometrics
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Goddys(m): 5:06pm On Aug 30, 2021
Please did anyone do walk in at Ikeja TLS today? What was the situation there like?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by angelss813(f): 5:22pm On Aug 30, 2021
Thank you for the response.

The course is however 18 months and both the main applicant and dependant applied for visa together. Infact, the main applicant just got collection mail, while the dependant already got her visa.

With that Visa, will she be able to work in the UK? Or does she have to return it? If yes, to where? She did her biometrics in Abuja.

I'll so much appreciate responses. They both plan to travel by middle of September.

Good afternoon, please how much did you pay for 18 months IHS in Pounds?
Please I need your reply, thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hunreal9: 5:37pm On Aug 30, 2021
Good evening people of valor.

Please, just for confirmation, is this an example of a collection mail?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Henrowalata: 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
pls Who know the covid 19 test center in Lagos that gives discount for students?

Is it okay for me to carry some provisions on my way to Uk?

Does anyone have the link to a day 2&8 text kit provider where I can pay with my nairacard and they will deliver to Newcastle?

Finally is it okay for me to go with just photocopies of my credentials?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2021
You should not state that your dependents are traveling with you even when they are coming later. Just answer NO to the question, your visa would have been approved.

Dammyope126:

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 5:42pm On Aug 30, 2021
You can go for undergraduate studies, no problem. Apply and get admission. Every other process for visa application remains same as postgraduate visa application

HorlarJP:
Hello Nlanders
Is it not a good idea to study undergraduate in UK because 90 percent of study applications I see on here are masters, so I am kinda confused if going for undergraduate courses is a bad idea or what
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Henrowalata: 5:43pm On Aug 30, 2021
@ justwise pls your input is highly needed
Henrowalata:
pls Who know the covid 19 test center in Lagos that gives discount for students?

Is it okay for me to carry some provisions on my way to Uk?

Does anyone have the link to a day 2&8 text kit provider where I can pay with my nairacard and they will deliver to Newcastle?

Finally is it okay for me to go with just photocopies of my credentials?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pauloot(m): 5:45pm On Aug 30, 2021
Patnuel2015:
You should not state that your dependents are traveling with you even when they are coming later. Just answer NO to the question, your visa would have been approved.

I tire oh��‍♂️ Oversabi no good nau
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by fabulous2019: 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2021
Please house I want to pay my visa fee and Ihs and priority fee
For me and my wife it is about 1.5m
Please can I use my visa or verve card,
Please wat is the cheapest way to make this payment
Very urgent please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Vecharry(m): 6:09pm On Aug 30, 2021
fabulous2019:
Please house I want to pay my visa fee and Ihs and priority fee
For me and my wife it is about 1.5m
Please can I use my visa or verve card,
Please wat is the cheapest way to make this payment
Very urgent please

Dollar card, aboki sourced dollars

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Article8: 6:09pm On Aug 30, 2021
Abi is my 6th of August another calendar? I've over checked today and no movement yet.

Are ALL 6th of August accounted for?

Ifeoluuwa:

August 6th here. Ikeja TLS. Standard, also transferred to Vac.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Sysco600: 6:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
Dammyope126:

Sorry

Plz is it priority or standard
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by pimpc007(m): 6:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
pls more experiences from TLS Abuja?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Sammybliss23(m): 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
Hello house, good evening. Please who have used Clina Lancet laboratory for covid test and how much is it for the test?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bourne007(m): 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2021
Some CWs seem to follow the books while some tend to ignore and see as a genuine mistake or misunderstanding of the question.

You were meant to fill all your dependants on the form as normal but NO to 'Is this person travelling with you to the UK' on each dependant.

Unfortunately Admin review wouldn't work but to re-apply.

Dammyope126:

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tybello101: 6:23pm On Aug 30, 2021
Plz Fam! Anyone at Tls Ikeja today! how’s the Walk-in situation over there?
Need response pls?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bourne007(m): 6:24pm On Aug 30, 2021
Just get it resolved ones you get to the UK. Who knows, BRP might be waiting despite the error

efzbah:

In case of an error, inform the officials right there before you leave. They will tell you what to do.

If you submitted your passport during your appointment, then you should get your passport and the decision/bro letter

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2021
You can email them, if they respond and send it to you fine. Otherwise, the passport with the Visa vignette will serve the purpose. If during the PRP application, they asked about the decision letter, tell them it was not sent to you. Save the email you sent to them, it will serve a purpose. But there is nothing to worry about in all.

gblizzy55:
Hello Guys,

I need your advice. I got My VISA last week but for some reason, they didn't include a decision letter (the one needed for BRP) when sending my passport. I only got the passport with the VISA vignette in it.

What do I do? i have done paid email but they aren't saying anything. Is this something to worry about? Has anyone here experienced this or know anyone who has? How did they go about it?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by johnsonsegxy: 6:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
Hello house! Please is it possible for my siblings or parent to pay for my school fee in Nigeria using form A while i am in UK?

@justwise

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by fabulous2019: 6:29pm On Aug 30, 2021
Vecharry:

Dollar card, aboki sourced dollars
Thanks very much
Please what if my Bros pay for me in Canada, will it be cheaper and how can I transfer it to his account
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kenny1111111: 6:31pm On Aug 30, 2021
Good evening. Please to send a paid mail. Can I use a Visa card?

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.