Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (614) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1281155 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bnaira77(m): 10:25pm On Nov 25, 2021
Glory. Congrats
Omoluv5:
Congratulations!

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bnaira77(m): 10:27pm On Nov 25, 2021
January intake ?
Ivymich:
Please I got an offer a conditional offer from plymouth university today. Please as part of their requirements, I was asked for prove of English Language. I tried checking thru what they require and what I have, but I'm confused. Please gurus In the house, can I use English Proficiency from my University, or C5 in English Language (Neco)

Also, I submitted my transcript during application and now they also demanding for my transcript again. The transcript in my possession is 'unofficial student's copy' could that be the reason they are demanding for transcript again?

I also applied with my CV and now they are asking for a satisfactory CV. Should I change or edit things in my CV?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ivymich: 10:30pm On Nov 25, 2021
Yes
Bnaira77:
January intake ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bnaira77(m): 10:30pm On Nov 25, 2021
Follow procedure
Ivymich:
Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by EBUNME: 10:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
Pls do I need a transit visa to fly with Turkish Airways

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hapiaka: 10:39pm On Nov 25, 2021
Hello guy, pls my kids POF will mature on the 11th of December. I intend to start the application now, and upload there document when the POF is mature before they go for biometric, so I could book a date for biometric around 13th -15th of December. Pls any contrary advice....as my aim is to get a date around 13-15 of December so there visa will be out before the end of the year.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adesquare6666: 10:42pm On Nov 25, 2021
Bnaira77:
January intake ?
I am also for Plymouth
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by omoajiri(m): 10:44pm On Nov 25, 2021
Please how much is the deposit for CAS for the University of Northumbria?
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by stephoye: 10:44pm On Nov 25, 2021
Hello my people. Please is payment through flutterwave instant, because I want to pay my deposit through them? I don't have the time anymore

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bnaira77(m): 11:02pm On Nov 25, 2021
What's the latest ?
Adesquare6666:
I am also for Plymouth
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by zeezlagos(m): 11:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
Thanks. All documents are scanned.
I submitted Marriage Cert & Family Pictures for my spouse. Qualifications not required.

canadadreams:
Congrats bro
Please I want to ask some questions
Did you submit a photocopy along side all the original documents submitted?
If you did, was it coloured or black and white photocopy?
For your spouse, did you submit only marriage certificate, was nothing else required like her CV, qualifications, birth certificate etc

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by sholadele4: 11:11pm On Nov 25, 2021
Please I need information on cardiff metropolitan university. Any existing Student in cardiff for a guide. I got a conditional offer but I want information about student life, cost of living, job opportunities for students in Cardiff before accepting the offer. I intend going with my family.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ijeshaprincess: 11:11pm On Nov 25, 2021
efosakelly:

I did call the customer care yesterday, they said they were going to send a mail to the branch
.Today, i called again, they said they sent a mail yesterday, but the branch has not responded, they are going to send another reminder mail again today.
i have now form a habit of calling them, if i don't get debit at noon again tomorrow, i will call again.

Since the customer care seems to imply that the delay is from the local branch, I would advise that you request to see the business manager and explain your plight. Some of the delay is due to the officer in charge not login the details in immediately the customer makes the application.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by RichEstate(m): 11:29pm On Nov 25, 2021
Congrats brother. Why did you prefer Nigeria to dubai. I'm planning to apply as dependent from dubai, is it advisable?
AKALAMAGBO:
VISA ALERT ✈️✈️✈️✈️

Wolverhampton welcome to receive the one and Only AKALAMAGBO....

Admission: Oct 1st

Cas: Nov 5th

Biometric at Abuja TLS (Priority): Nov 9th

NSF requesting for Evidence of Employment or Education: Nov 12th

CAC, NYSC, Reference Letter, Articles of Memorandum & Association with Purchase & Supply Receipt: Nov 18th

Collection Email: Nov 23rd

DHL Delivery: Nov 25th

Now I’m very grateful for all His Unending Blessings, came 2 Nigeria from Dubai since March because of this... Thanks to all the gurus on this platform, I learned a lot here...

Blessed
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by RichEstate(m): 11:33pm On Nov 25, 2021
My wife received email yesterday to exercise patience before being interviewed as the list is long and will be based on first come first served.

Be patient.
Johnnyafrica:
Good afternoon my people, please who is going to Bradford University January 2022,i heard they have started sending email for interview.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Davidson5(m): 11:43pm On Nov 25, 2021
efosakelly:

Hmmm, today makes it 7 working days i summited form A at UBA. i am still waiting for a debit alert, i even went to the bank yesterday, with no useful information, all i was told is that the transaction is still pending.

For those who have paid.
What are the requirements to bring in for form A?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tulacious123: 12:05am On Nov 26, 2021
Good morning dear and congratulations. I just got admitted into the University of Strathclyde for January 2022 intake (Full time MBA). Please here is my mail;

kejuempower@gmail.com

I have some questions to ask you.Its very urgent. Thanks in anticipation.

Tolvin:
Visa Alert!!!

God has said that the rest of the year is the best of the year for me! It has been a tumultuous journey but I dare say that God has been ever faithful. I bless Him for giving me the strength and the will to hold on, take crazy steps of faith, and now and I’m here. Phil. 1:6 & Eph. 3:20 & daily thanksgiving has been my routine since Oct 1st.

Submitted new POF to the University in order to meet a Visa Compliance Check condition due to the visa refusal received in Aug – Oct 27th

POF Accepted by the University – Oct 29th

CAS issued – Nov 2nd

Visa Application – Nov 5th

Biometrics – Nov 9th

NSF Mail – Nov 12th

CAS Used Update – Nov 17th

Paid Email – Nov 19th

Application moved to VAC – Nov 22nd

Collection Mail – Nov 22nd

Passport received with Vignette – Nov 23rd

I will never forget when I received the last refusal on the 10th of August. I was devastated, depressed, and pressed down. It seemed over for me at the time but God said He was just getting started with me. A number of friends I’d made during my biometrics in July at the time traveled to the UK and this made me sadder because I felt left behind. Few of them stood with me and kept monitoring my progress, just to ensure that I didn’t give up and I am glad I didn’t. I dare say that GOD CAME THROUGH FOR ME!

University of Strathclyde, Glasgow here I come in Jesus name (Amen)!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by yolkman20: 12:24am On Nov 26, 2021
efosakelly:

Hmmm, today makes it 7 working days i summited form A at UBA. i am still waiting for a debit alert, i even went to the bank yesterday, with no useful information, all i was told is that the transaction is still pending.

I submitted mine 17th of Nov and I didn't get anything from them. I visited on Monday 22nd and the guy who attended to me said he'll check and push it asap. Luckily, I got debited the same day around past 9pm and the rate was 562naira. Telex was issued 2days after. Wifey is the main applicant and the school is Westminster university. They confirmed the money after 48hrs, that's almost after we sent them the telex copy. You can reach out to the guy that helped you...time no dey..

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Chocychoco: 12:47am On Nov 26, 2021
Good morning guys.... Please can someone put me through my conditional offer and best bank to pay my tuition fee with as I have a deadline of December 3rd

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Marytee2: 12:48am On Nov 26, 2021
Quick question guys, can my mum bring my son to the UK?
My hubby and I have been living in the UK for some time and now we want to bring our son to live it us. He’s been living with my mum.
My son just got his dependent visa and my mum already had 2 years visit visa since last year. So I was thinking mum could bring him instead of me or hubby going home to bring him here?

Is this possible please? I’ve searched everywhere for answers but didn’t get any. Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Marytee2: 12:54am On Nov 26, 2021
Lankybaby:
Good morning house my passport received by vac yesterday but I didn’t get a collection mail hope I shouldn’t be worried
Did you receive your visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by caleb00(m): 12:56am On Nov 26, 2021
did you pay for priority

Tolvin:
Visa Alert!!!

God has said that the rest of the year is the best of the year for me! It has been a tumultuous journey but I dare say that God has been ever faithful. I bless Him for giving me the strength and the will to hold on, take crazy steps of faith, and now and I’m here. Phil. 1:6 & Eph. 3:20 & daily thanksgiving has been my routine since Oct 1st.

Submitted new POF to the University in order to meet a Visa Compliance Check condition due to the visa refusal received in Aug – Oct 27th

POF Accepted by the University – Oct 29th

CAS issued – Nov 2nd

Visa Application – Nov 5th

Biometrics – Nov 9th

NSF Mail – Nov 12th

CAS Used Update – Nov 17th

Paid Email – Nov 19th

Application moved to VAC – Nov 22nd

Collection Mail – Nov 22nd

Passport received with Vignette – Nov 23rd

I will never forget when I received the last refusal on the 10th of August. I was devastated, depressed, and pressed down. It seemed over for me at the time but God said He was just getting started with me. A number of friends I’d made during my biometrics in July at the time traveled to the UK and this made me sadder because I felt left behind. Few of them stood with me and kept monitoring my progress, just to ensure that I didn’t give up and I am glad I didn’t. I dare say that GOD CAME THROUGH FOR ME!

University of Strathclyde, Glasgow here I come in Jesus name (Amen)!!!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bnaira77(m): 1:28am On Nov 26, 2021
I am a marketing degree holder but I wish to study psychology in the UK can it be done ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by AKALAMAGBO: 1:31am On Nov 26, 2021
Yes, it is advisable if you have UAE resident permit. Mine expired, so I had no choice than to come back to Nigeria for the application.

RichEstate:
Congrats brother. Why did you prefer Nigeria to dubai. I'm planning to apply as dependent from dubai, is it advisable?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Chocychoco: 2:00am On Nov 26, 2021
Rollitout:

University of stirling in Scotland is still open, quickly apply and pay your tuition fee before the deadline which is 3rd of December, if you submit all required documents today, within 3days they will get back to you with an offer.

Good morning boss... I received a conditional offer from University of Stirling

Can You put me interpret what they need from me on the attached file and which bank is the best to use for the tuition fee

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bnaira77(m): 2:06am On Nov 26, 2021
Hoping as well.
Adesquare6666:
I am also for Plymouth
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tulacious123: 2:10am On Nov 26, 2021
Good morning all.I just got admitted into the University of Strathclyde (full time MBA, January intake). Please I need assistance with visa application process and things I need to do (for a family of 4)

Also, preparing for interview for possible funding.I need guidance and tips as well. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by efosakelly: 2:22am On Nov 26, 2021
bali233:

Pls how much were the charges?
how many days?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by efosakelly: 2:30am On Nov 26, 2021
washsbae:

I paid with sterling bank via Western Union Business Solutions. The details are on the school site you need to generate a payment reference
chat with them to extend the time, thy will extent it by 2 weeks, but only once
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by RedDuchess: 3:07am On Nov 26, 2021
Congrats @samint1.
please can i message you? i have some questions about Aston University.

samint1:
VISA ALERT

Today is finally my day to celebrate!!!
Family of 4
VISA application: October 19 -20
Biometrics: Abuja TLS October 26 (standard) (walk in for the 2 children. We couldn't get the same date for them)
Non straight forward mail: November 1st (4 of us)
Request mail for more documents: November 1st (main applicant only)
Requested documents submitted: November 4th (main applicant)
We waited for one week and nothing happened we had to send paid mail asking for progress of application.
Paid mail: November 11th
Decision mail : November 12th (about 20 hours after sending paid mail)
Dispatched from TLS on Friday 12th (same day as decision mail)
We waited anxiously for DHL to deliver but they didn't because of weekend.
We got our visas yesterday evening finally.

It wasn't an easy wait o. If you have money, pls pay for priority because High BP is real o. We endured a lot during the 3 weeks wait.
This journey started early 2020 and I have been reading this thread everyday religiously.
I must thank everyone on this forum for all the helpful contributions. I gained a lot.
My advice is for everyone to try and read far and wide, use Google a lot and ukvi sit (gov.uk) has almost all the information you require as well as your school website and course page. Don't also shy away from asking when you hit a brick wall too.

You can do everything all by yourself and it is far better because you are sure of what you submitted.

Aston University January 2022

Another piece of advice: if you come across any information you feel might be relevant to you during the process of application, screenshot and keep it in your picture gallery. It is better that way because sometimes this information may be difficult to search for when you need them most.
Over this 2 years I have over a thousand screenshots from nairaland alone.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by RichEstate(m): 3:27am On Nov 26, 2021
Yes, my resident permit is valid. What about documents where my signature needs to appear like the consent letter. Can I simply sign and scan it back so that my wife can also sign or I need to sign and send through courier back to Nigeria? thanks for your response and congratulations again.
AKALAMAGBO:
Yes, it is advisable if you have UAE resident permit. Mine expired, so I had no choice than to come back to Nigeria for the application.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Babababy(m): 3:51am On Nov 26, 2021
Marytee2:
Quick question guys, can my mum bring my son to the UK?
My hubby and I have been living in the UK for some time and now we want to bring our son to live it us. He’s been living with my mum.
My son just got his dependent visa and my mum already had 2 years visit visa since last year. So I was thinking mum could bring him instead of me or hubby going home to bring him here?

Is this possible please? I’ve searched everywhere for answers but didn’t get any. Thanks in advance.

Yes you mum can bring your son. You would have to equip her with all the vital documents . Usually a Notarised letter giving consent to your mother to travel with your son. The letter should include but not limited to the below.Also make copies of your legal residency permit, and on the day of travel, be very close to your phone, if possible be available at the point of entry airport.

Give consent from the parent(s) to allow their child(ren) to travel with their grandparents
Includes all children's full names and ages
Indicates the travel period from departure to the date of return including a few days before and after in case of any travel changes
Include the name of the notary and the date notarized
Lists the general travel destination(s)
Provides contact information for the parent, including the full address and any major phone numbers
Provide the name of the grandparent(s)
Provide the name of the parent(s).
Show the signature of the parent(s) and the date

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/224634/Children_travelling_to_the_UK_leaflet_A5_WEB_final.pdf

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.