Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (617) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1261272 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lobinche101(m): 1:24pm On Nov 26, 2021
Good afternoon. I just remembered that the copy of my transcript i have is actually addresses to another school in Canada. Can I use it that way?
I have student copy too but not for official purpose is writing on it.
I used the student copy to secure admission
What to do bayi??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ShalewaT: 1:25pm On Nov 26, 2021
TomisinFemi:

Please can we connect? also applied there!
Okay
I'll send a DM
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by efosakelly: 1:26pm On Nov 26, 2021
steadyMoving22:
Hi, A friend of mine asked for an info I'm not sure about as regards her passport , she plans to apply for an msc by Sept next year and her passport expires by December of next year , kindly advise how to go about it. wasn't sure what to advise her on .
you can be able to renew 6 months before it expire.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Chisom09: 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
lobinche101:
Good afternoon. I just remembered that the copy of my transcript i have is actually addresses to another school in Canada. Can I use it that way?
What to do bayi??

You can scan from the pages for results only and leave the cover page... I used mine like that ...ie without the cover page showing where it's been addressed to

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Davidson5(m): 1:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
efosakelly:

Kpsssss! All those ones, they did that to me too and wasted over 1 month without processing.
if you wise, avoid that bank for this purpose.
am just speaking from experience.
Thanks boss. I already left. Am pushing with uba
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ThaSlimKidd: 1:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
lobinche101:
No pre cas Interview but u need to submit financial evidence to get CAS

How long does it take after submitting financial evidence to get CAS?
My brother just met all his conditional requirements. Waiting for further feedback from RGU. I am guessing the next documents they'd require would be his TB test and financial evidence right?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ivymich: 1:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
lobinche101:
What to do bayi??

Co-asking. Please can I summit student copy of my transcript (unofficial copy)? That's the only one I have. And also does University of Plymouth accept NECO? Please help!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lexyj123(f): 1:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
RUN AWAY FROM GTB AM IN THEIR NET ALREADY
Davidson5:

Thank you bros. GTBANK were asking to open a current account
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dan200ng: 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
To All my amiable Gurus in the house

Your boy is presently filling is visa application and would like to seek advice on this.

Am presently stocked at the point where you are asked (where you would stay in the UK). Don't know if I can't put my friend Address in the UK, School Address (even thou am yet to book an accommodation) or any better alternative?

Advise would be appreciated as soon as possible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Aikayval: 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2021
teeboi77:
i did on 16th too with my kids (Standard) no response yet.

I did 9th (standard) no response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Smyle81: 2:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
Put ur school address there as ur UK address......same address should be used for ur IOM TB test as well.

Dan200ng:
To All my amiable Gurus in the house

Your boy is presently filling is visa application and would like to seek advice on this.

Am presently stocked at the point where you are asked (where you would stay in the UK). Don't know if I can't put my friend Address in the UK, School Address (even thou am yet to book an accommodation) or any better alternative?

Advise would be appreciated as soon as possible

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ugool: 2:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
You will deduct the initial deposit

erandpay07:
Pls my school is asking for POF before the issuance of CAS am I to deduct the first 2k deposit from d school fees or full tuition fee like...13950 is d total amount... Urgent pls....
Is there anyone going to Dundee University, pls let connect.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MaBuk(f): 2:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
Please who have gotten admission for leeds beckett September 2022? Where you asked to pay deposit within a time frame?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by canadadreams: 2:19pm On Nov 26, 2021
Please what type of card did you use?
1. Master (Credit or Debit Card)
2. Visa (Credit or Debit Card)

Thank you in advance

ritzzybaron:
No I didn’t. I have a dollar account, so I used my dollar card.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by canadadreams: 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
Congrats bro

ritzzybaron:
Visa Alert!!!

Guys! God has indeed answered my prayers. Yesterday I said that I will get my collection mail today and indeed it happened. My story is this -

School - York St John University
Conditional offer - Sept 29th
Unconditional - Oct 27th
CAS issuance - Nov 15th
Visa Application(Priority) - Nov 15th
Biometrics - Nov 16th
No NSF mail
Collection mail - Nov 24th
Passport picked up - Nov 24th

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ivymich:

Co-asking. Please can I summit student copy of my transcript (unofficial copy)? That's the only one I have. And also does University of Plymouth accept NECO? Please help!

Yes you can use it (as long unofficial copy is not written on it) but some schools will request for official copy ( signed and stamped by your school).
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rhennykay: 2:33pm On Nov 26, 2021
lobinche101:
What to do bayi??

Request for the official copy from your school and use your office as the recipient. That’s what am also presently waiting for.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Savvyciao: 2:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
ThaSlimKidd:

How long does it take after submitting financial evidence to get CAS?
My brother just met all his conditional requirements. Waiting for further feedback from RGU. I am guessing the next documents they'd require would be his TB test and financial evidence right?

Please what were the requirements?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dan200ng: 2:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
Smyle81:
Put ur school address there as ur UK address......same address should be used for ur IOM TB test as well.

Address used for my TB test was my friend Address and not the school. Hope this wouldn't cause issues?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rhennykay: 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ivymich:

I think we should be able to secure a conditional offer with a student copy of our Transcript but in case the school request for an official one then we should make it available to them.
Personally I just want to tidy things up to the best of my ability before I apply and it’s the reason why am waiting to get the official transcript once it’s sent to my employer as requested.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rhennykay: 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
Aprokodaughter:

Yes you can use it (as long unofficial copy is not written on it) but some schools will request for official copy ( signed and stamped by your school).

I have a student copy that is signed and stamped by my school but “Student Copy is boldly written Across it and it’s the reason why I had to request for an official one.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Folabifreeman(m): 3:04pm On Nov 26, 2021
Smyle81:

Not compulsory to use school address if you have someone you'll be staying with.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Folabifreeman(m): 3:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
Dan200ng:

Address used for my TB test was my friend Address and not the school. Hope this wouldn't cause issues?

It's not a problem. UK just wanna know if ya positive or negative
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by pete3000: 3:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
pete3000:
Please what is the advantage of a two year course over a year course?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by theyewwy: 3:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
Please, how long did it take Derby to give you an offer?
maangel01:

If you are going to Derby in January, let's connect.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by teeboi77: 3:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
wow.... today makes it 13 working days,did you send a paid mail to know the update??

Aikayval:

I did 9th (standard) no response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Monroelee: 4:12pm On Nov 26, 2021
Please who here recently got denied a visiting visa to USA. i need a copy of that rejection slip urgently to declare my past refusal

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kimberleyade(f): 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
MaBuk:
Please who have gotten admission for leeds beckett September 2022? Where you asked to pay deposit within a time frame?
No there was no time frame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kimberleyade(f): 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
Rhennykay:

I have a student copy that is signed and stamped by my school but “Student Copy is boldly written Across it and it’s the reason why I had to request for an official one.

I applied with this type of transcript for all my applications and none of them asked for official copy on my offer
As long as it’s signed by the registrar they’ll take it

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ivymich: 4:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
Aprokodaughter:

Student Unofficial Copy is boldly written. Though it is signed and stamped by my school. I have sent it to them, awaiting their response and also contacted my school for official copy. Thanks

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.