Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,805 members, 7,956,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:04 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (615) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1369752 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Johnnyafrica: 3:58am On Nov 26, 2021
[thank you very much i appreciate. quote author=RichEstate post=107966484]My wife received email yesterday to exercise patience before being interviewed as the list is long and will be based on first come first served.

Be patient. [/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by efosakelly: 4:08am On Nov 26, 2021
Davidson5:

For those who have paid.
What are the requirements to bring in for form A?
Your valid international passport (copy)
Admission letter
Invoice from the school abroad containing the school account/IBAN number
Your BVN
WAEC result (for undergraduates school fees payment only)
Bsc result for Masters (Copy) Go with original for sighting.
Instruction to debit account for the transaction
Make sure your account is funded and a little extra

Finish.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by RedDuchess: 4:19am On Nov 26, 2021
Hello @chukzypd

I am applying to Aston University too and I need someone to talk to as well. How far gone are you with application? can i have your number?

chukzypd:
Hi guys, Please I just got a conditional admission to Aston University for January intake.

Please who else applied for this same school and has also gotten admitted?....

Lets put heads together for the process plsssssssss.

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lobinche101(m): 4:43am On Nov 26, 2021
It is well
Savvyciao:

Hopefully... werin b 2k grin
2k application fee per person.
I have a friend in London who is in a fix right now. A family of 4 and thats £8k.

Most people don't know until its time..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Goodman25: 5:28am On Nov 26, 2021
Good morning, pls is it possible for a family member in the UK to pay tuition deposit for a prospective student for CAS issuance. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tolvin: 5:31am On Nov 26, 2021
Yes
caleb00:
did you pay for priority

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Raalsalghul: 5:43am On Nov 26, 2021
Savvyciao:

On a related note, no one ever talks about the fact that you are required to pay £2k for the application to stay back and work for 2 years in UK.

There are so many things about this process people don't know about.

Most just want to move, then ask questions later.

I'm not surprised really.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 5:57am On Nov 26, 2021
Chocychoco:

Good morning boss... I received a conditional offer from University of Stirling

Can You put me interpret what they need from me on the attached file and which bank is the best to use for the tuition fee

For the letter wey dem send so dem talk say make you accept the offer maybe you fit do this one for their website wey you use take apply for the course.

Them kon add say make you quick pay the deposit although dem no mention am for email as I dey look so. Say make you pay am before Dec 3rd. Say if not dem go commot the admission from your hand one time and dem no go look your face. Say dem talk Dec 3rd because they want make all their international students apply for visa quick quick.

The big condition wey dem kon mention separately talk say you must write IELTS but dem kon talk say dem fit look your face pity you if you fit present an official confirmation that confirmation fit be letter wey go talk the real truth say all your lecturers for your undergraduate level teach you with obodoyibo and this teaching wey them talk so e no go fit pass 5years o if not na another gbege.

For the IELTS no be any result dem go collect o say you must to carry 6.0 band with 5.5 for all the test result.

I wan greet for the offer wey Stirling University give you.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Egocen: 6:03am On Nov 26, 2021
Please reach out to your lecturer for this English proficiency letter.

Chocychoco:

Good morning boss... I received a conditional offer from University of Stirling

Can You put me interpret what they need from me on the attached file and which bank is the best to use for the tuition fee

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by sllimmddee(m): 6:04am On Nov 26, 2021
Good morning, I am an HND holder (Statistics) and I wish to further my studies and hustle abroad. Which student visa best fits me? Or what are the necessary things I should do? This is a plan against next year 2022, but I'm sure the earlier the better. I haven't made any prior attempt in this direction before so I have to idea how it works apart from what I've read here and it's confusing as I haven't come across any question related to mine or maybe I haven't searched enough ☺. Please help out. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by AKALAMAGBO: 6:41am On Nov 26, 2021
Either of the options you stated and you are good to go.
RichEstate:
Yes, my resident permit is valid. What about documents where my signature needs to appear like the consent letter. Can I simply sign and scan it back so that my wife can also sign or I need to sign and send through courier back to Nigeria? thanks for your response and congratulations again.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Morgan5555: 6:41am On Nov 26, 2021
PLease house you people should help me with schools that accept hnd....please and please i have hnd in Science Laboratory Technology
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Chocychoco: 7:19am On Nov 26, 2021
Egocen:
Please reach out to your lecturer for this English proficiency letter.

thanks boss how about ''receipt of a full and final consolidated official transcript from your study as stated on your application form."?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Chocychoco: 7:22am On Nov 26, 2021
Aprokodaughter:

For the letter wey dem send so dem talk say make you accept the offer maybe you fit do this one for their website wey you use take apply for the course.

Them kon add say make you quick pay the deposit although dem no mention am for email as I dey look so. Say make you pay am before Dec 3rd. Say if not dem go commot the admission from your hand one time and dem no go look your face. Say dem talk Dec 3rd because they want make all their international students apply for visa quick quick.

The big condition wey dem kon mention separately talk say you must write IELTS but dem kon talk say dem fit look your face pity you if you fit present an official confirmation that confirmation fit be letter wey go talk the real truth say all your lecturers for your undergraduate level teach you with obodoyibo and this teaching wey them talk so e no go fit pass 5years o if not na another gbege.

For the IELTS no be any result dem go collect o say you must to carry 6.0 band with 5.5 for all the test result.

thank you my oga. i appreciate you for the wey you help me break am down abeg you fit explain wetin dem mean with this statement?

''receipt of a full and final consolidated official transcript from your study as stated on your application form."?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by AnaCheks(m): 7:30am On Nov 26, 2021
Hahahahah ha.... I Love yuuuuuu
Aprokodaughter:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Yutepapi: 7:31am On Nov 26, 2021
Who else had biometric on Nov 15th and is yet to get any mail?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rhennykay: 7:33am On Nov 26, 2021
Aprokodaughter:

���
You are such a clown. #ogbonge interpretation#

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by omoajiri(m): 7:35am On Nov 26, 2021
Good morning house.
I trust we are all fine.

I need your kind advices as to progress with my processing.

I was given an offer at Bradford for Jan. 2022 intake, paid the £2k deposit & TB test but the POF is yet to mature. I have been sending mails to UoB to give me an extension of time for me to get the POF in order so I can make the Jan. intake but yet to get a response. The other option for me is to wait till Sept. 2022 but the TB test expires in May.

In the interim, I'm looking at another school that runs May 2022 intake. I'm confident of getting an offer from them and I'll have ample time to put the POF in order. I can manage to pay their own £2k.

Travel & immigration regulations are constantly changing & I don't want to waste time. The aim is to leave 9ja within the first quarter of 2022.

What's the best possible way to progress?

Is there any means that I can get into the Bradford's Sept. intake before the expiration of my TB certificate in May?
I understand that admissions opens 6 months before the resumption day making it March 2022 the earliest time to apply but we must travel before the expiration of the TB cert.

How soon can a study visa holder & dependents travel to the UK?

Can Bradford make a refund? If yes, how do I go about it.

I have 5 dependants.

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by olutimehindare: 8:39am On Nov 26, 2021
Please i have a question. After submitting pof for CAS, are we still to take the POF for capturing again?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Phatkings: 8:43am On Nov 26, 2021
RedDuchess:
Hello @chukzypd

I am applying to Aston University too and I need someone to talk to as well. How far gone are you with application? can i have your number?

You can email me
I wil put you through
Gotten my cas already
Awaiting maturity of fund
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by pete3000: 8:53am On Nov 26, 2021
Please what is the advantage of a two year course over a year course?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gloriouscrown: 9:13am On Nov 26, 2021
Mrtrypes:
Visa alert!

Unconditional offer 12th Oct.
CAS 22nd Oct.
Biometrics; 11th Nov.
(Priority) TLS VI
Collection mail; 22nd Nov
Passport picked up today

No NSF
Northumbria Uni Soon come

Glory be to God.
Thank God. Congratulations

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Marytee2: 9:26am On Nov 26, 2021
Thank you so much for your detailed reply
Babababy:

Yes you mum can bring your son. You would have to equip her with all the vital documents . Usually a Notarised letter giving consent to your mother to travel with your son. The letter should include but not limited to the below.Also make copies of your legal residency permit, and on the day of travel, be very close to your phone, if possible be available at the point of entry airport.

Give consent from the parent(s) to allow their child(ren) to travel with their grandparents
Includes all children's full names and ages
Indicates the travel period from departure to the date of return including a few days before and after in case of any travel changes
Include the name of the notary and the date notarized
Lists the general travel destination(s)
Provides contact information for the parent, including the full address and any major phone numbers
Provide the name of the grandparent(s)
Provide the name of the parent(s).
Show the signature of the parent(s) and the date

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/224634/Children_travelling_to_the_UK_leaflet_A5_WEB_final.pdf

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Oluwatobi002: 9:33am On Nov 26, 2021
Good morning House . I have been trying to book appointment online for my TB test but all dates for the year are booked and I have limited time . Please what can I do ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ritzzybaron: 9:38am On Nov 26, 2021
Yes, I disclosed the 2 refusals to my uni and UKVI.
Savvyciao:

Congrats ohh
Please did you disclose your refusals and the reasons?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ritzzybaron: 9:41am On Nov 26, 2021
Amen Sir. You will be highly favoured by his grace and testify very soon. I'm a Miss smiley
Tbabz01:
A very big congratulations bro, we were from Canada thread. God that favoured you will favour me and everyone too.
Go prosper!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ritzzybaron: 9:42am On Nov 26, 2021
Yes He does. Thank you very much
Omoluv5:
Congratulations!!!
God answers prayers!

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by musty706: 9:57am On Nov 26, 2021
Yutepapi:
Who else had biometric on Nov 15th and is yet to get any mail?

Did you do priority ??
And when you tracked your application ..where is it Atm ??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bnaira77(m): 10:05am On Nov 26, 2021
Congrats, i also applied for Northumbria. Hoping for the best IJN
Gloriouscrown:

Thank God. Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Joytemi: 10:15am On Nov 26, 2021
omoajiri:
Good morning house.
I trust we are all fine.

I need your kind advices as to progress with my processing.

I was given an offer at Bradford for Jan. 2022 intake, paid the £2k deposit & TB test but the POF is yet to mature. I have been sending mails to UoB to give me an extension of time for me to get the POF in order so I can make the Jan. intake but yet to get a response. The other option for me is to wait till Sept. 2022 but the TB test expires in May.

In the interim, I'm looking at another school that runs May 2022 intake. I'm confident of getting an offer from them and I'll have ample time to put the POF in order. I can manage to pay their own £2k.

Travel & immigration regulations are constantly changing & I don't want to waste time. The aim is to leave 9ja within the first quarter of 2022.

What's the best possible way to progress?

Is there any means that I can get into the Bradford's Sept. intake before the expiration of my TB certificate in May?
I understand that admissions opens 6 months before the resumption day making it March 2022 the earliest time to apply but we must travel before the expiration of the TB cert.

How soon can a study visa holder & dependents travel to the UK?

Can Bradford make a refund? If yes, how do I go about it.

I have 5 dependants.

Thanks.

Hey u can travel even if your TB test has expired.But it must not have expired during visa application.
If u decide to defer to September 2022,u can apply for Visa 6months before.That gives u March and April before the test expires.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) ... (1008)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.