Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (647) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1259488 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 9:26pm On Dec 01, 2021
Funnyafricans:
Hello guys, A banker at access bank is requesting 50,000 naira to help me to fast track my form A. Isn't that too exorbitant?

Everyone wants to cash out. Wether fast track or not it will take 3-7 days. It’s your choice to go to another branch and run it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ugool: 9:35pm On Dec 01, 2021
What! What is fast tracking of form A? Please go and use Titan. I was debited in 4 days. Some persons here have good reports of UBA as well.

Funnyafricans:
Hello guys, A banker at access bank is requesting 50,000 naira to help me to fast track my form A. Isn't that too exorbitant?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ugool: 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2021
Use Adobe scan. It doesn't come with the trademark sign

Teeclassicroyal:
I need to be advised please. Is it officially correct to scan documents using CamScanner, tapscanner and other similar apps given the fact that their trademark is always on such documents?
Hope there will be no retribution whatsoever for anybody who decides to make use of them?

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by monvous: 9:41pm On Dec 01, 2021
..... pls check your mail i sent you a message is not delivering....kindly send me message i want to be added to the group am going to plymouth jan intake quote author=ODIX post=108108464]Anybody going to University of Plymouth or already schooling in Plymouth please urgently reach me on odix4g@gmail.com

We have a Whattapp group I could add you and also need some clarification [/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by okposm: 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2021
Rollitout:
If you have recently applied for your visa, kindly assist to provide the following information below
1. Price of visa fee in $
2. Price of Priority visa in $
3. Price of IHS in $

Please this is very urgent CAS has arrived.

2.it didn't come in dollars

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Akamanen: 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
It really is. Max 10k if you even want to do that. What's the assurance that he can do that? Is he in head office?
50k is too much sha..... except you don't mind o

Funnyafricans:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Abeeolah: 10:14pm On Dec 01, 2021
dreroyals:
Hello, did anyone applied to Swansea university or Oxford brookes for January intake. What’s the average time to get an admission abeg?
Good day please I am new here, I would like to know if you applied to Oxford Brookes university and how long it took to get an admission
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Abeeolah: 10:16pm On Dec 01, 2021
BolaT53:
Good evening everyone please I got my unconditional offer letter from Oxford Brookes university as I have paid my deposit. I’m just seeing now that the English language requirement is IELTS academic but I submitted general instead and yet I was still given an offer. Please was it that they made a mistake and is IELTS compulsory to apply for my visa.
Good evening, please I would like to know how long it took you to get your admission to Oxford brookes. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Abeeolah: 10:30pm On Dec 01, 2021
BolaT53:
Good evening everyone. Please is there any one that got admission to Oxford Brookes university and got a visa?
Good day, please how long did it take for you to get an admission after you applied at Oxford brookes.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Aikayval: 10:31pm On Dec 01, 2021
Funnyafricans:
Haaaa , never heard that anybody requests money to fast track form A.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 1beat(m): 10:34pm On Dec 01, 2021
Please I need your view concerning this I take God beg

While looking for job around and making photocopies I lost my original NECO result . I went to Neco office to request for another one I was told severally that is not possible. But I have photocopy of the original result and the Colour print-out which I used to apply for schools. Presently I'm hoping to apply for Visa coming week hope if I submit the colour print-out attached with token card they will accept it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mellady(f): 10:45pm On Dec 01, 2021
Amenmay:

8, what of the ban
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by TundeChris: 10:50pm On Dec 01, 2021
1beat:
Please I need your view concerning this I take God beg

While looking for job around and making photocopies I lost my original NECO result . I went to Neco office to request for another one I was told severally that is not possible. But I have photocopy of the original result and the Colour print-out which I used to apply for schools. Presently I'm hoping to apply for Visa coming week hope if I submit the colour print-out attached with token card they will accept it.

if you do self-upload, you won't need to submit your physical copies at all.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by onibokun10(m): 10:54pm On Dec 01, 2021
Did biometrics on Monday and its just Wednesday, application transferred to VAC already.. God abeg ooh.. �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by donogaga(m): 11:03pm On Dec 01, 2021
Funnyafricans:

You are not expected to pay money to any bank official for that purpose.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by TundeChris: 11:06pm On Dec 01, 2021
onibokun10:
Did biometrics on Monday and its just Wednesday, application transferred to VAC already.. God abeg ooh.. �
is the biometrics showing red also? Could be the same error many are facing.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by centuryman(m): 11:08pm On Dec 01, 2021
Congratulations

Obidede12:
Visa alert! Visa alert!! Visa alert!!!

To God be the glory!

Unconditional offer August 26 2021(January intake)

Tuition Deposit September 28

POF matured 29th October

CAS received November 1st

Visa application 9th of December (on purpose)
Another POF submitted

BIOMETRIC 12th November (Priority TLS ikeja)

On 17th November email requesting supporting work documents (11 years gap study)

18th November documents sent( two offer letters, work identity card, payslip 2years, Recommendation letter).
Same day acknowledge the receipt of the documents.

22nd November sent mail requesting the status of the visa application. After hours I received the status, decision has been made, wait for VAC to contact you.

29th November received mail from TLS" documents ready and will be delivered through DHL,

29th, tracking of DHL started. 5am 1st December DHL delivered to PHC

Went to DHL collected the pacel, opened the passport first page no visa or vignette, my mind cut, I turned the pages and saw where visa was stamped.
Thank you JESUS, THANKSGIVING AND ADORATION BE UNTO YOUR NAME AMEN.

THE SAME GOD WILL DEFINITELY DO IT FOR YOU all here waiting to testify.
Nobi small thing oo.
Thank you all, a the informations here are helpful, and I must tell you, I have met good and trusted people here too.
UWE PLEASE BE KIND TO US.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by onibokun10(m): 11:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
Yes, showing red also.

TundeChris:

is the biometrics showing red also? Could be the same error many are facing.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by TundeChris: 11:14pm On Dec 01, 2021
onibokun10:
Yes, showing red also.

Yeah, I think at this point just assume its with dmc. the move between transferred to vac and received by vac is merely hours usually. Most people are experiencing what you are experiencing atm. their system has been having some challenges, I believe.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dramadiddy(m): 11:22pm On Dec 01, 2021
Yep I think it’s likely a glitch, I was really hoping it would be true. Guys try and track your application and just before you click “track” click buy a product” and see if you get this, if you see this it’s most likely your application is still at DMC

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by endinpraise907: 11:23pm On Dec 01, 2021
Welcomme:
Were you given an offer? If yes, what school?

NO, I need information for the interview. thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by canadaishome: 11:23pm On Dec 01, 2021
sexydamsel4luv:
Hello. Good evening, who has gotten an admission from Robert Gordon University? how much is the deposit required before getting CAS.?

34% of the total tuition
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by anayolity: 11:24pm On Dec 01, 2021
Hello House ,

Please can anyone recommend a University that accepts lower credit in HND and their tuition fees is relatively low (less than 10k)

Pleeeeeaaase
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tjiaz(m): 11:57pm On Dec 01, 2021
LilTimmzy:
Easiest method is for you to get a usd dom account and get it's atm card and then deposit dollars or transfer into it. You can go to gtb and request for prepaid dollar card ( you will be issued the card instantly)
I used GTBank dollar card and it declined.i'm frustrated already
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Babababy(m): 12:04am On Dec 02, 2021
Funnyafricans:

If anyone is having issues with delays in regards your Form A or PTA , send an email to your bank head office stating the urgency and in same email copy CBN. Email address for CBN is cpd@cbn.gov.ng [/b]and [b]forexcomplaint@cbn.gov.ng They will sort your issue out in record time after your email.

You will get your transaction done within hours, dont pay anyone for it.

10 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by canadaishome: 12:05am On Dec 02, 2021
Toyesdinho:
Good Afternoon bosses in the house, JUSTWISE and gurus, my wife got admission with her maiden name all through even with her passport, applying for a dependent visa, is an affidavit and newspaper change of name needed for the visa application?

If I understand, you mean she didn't change her name which means an affidavit and newspaper change of name is not needed. Your marriage certificate is plenty proof to show your relationship
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by canadaishome: 12:06am On Dec 02, 2021
Teeclassicroyal:
I need to be advised please. Is it officially correct to scan documents using CamScanner, tapscanner and other similar apps given the fact that their trademark is always on such documents?
Hope there will be no retribution whatsoever for anybody who decides to make use of them?

It's very ok
I used it and I dey my house for UK

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Khamon: 12:08am On Dec 02, 2021
Hello guess, just a quick one, I came across this while filling my form. My course is 16months

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Phatkings: 12:12am On Dec 02, 2021
Tjiaz:

I used GTBank dollar card and it declined.i'm frustrated already
Go to your bank or call customer care tell them you want to transfer the money from your domiciliary account to your master card
They will tell you how to do it online or you go a physical branch
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by canadaishome: 12:15am On Dec 02, 2021
Khamon:
Hello guess, just a quick one, I came across this while filling my form. My course is 16months

This is easy na
It's no since your course is more than 13 months
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Czsamanie: 12:16am On Dec 02, 2021
sexydamsel4luv:
Hello. Good evening, who has gotten an admission from Robert Gordon University? how much is the deposit required before getting CAS.?
Got mine this evening o.. 34%, 5083 Gbp.

Thought it's gonna be something like 20% before sef.

(1) (2) (3) ... (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.