Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,625 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (650) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1250647 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ugool: 10:26am On Dec 02, 2021
Turkish and Qatar. You can book via Wakanow. You will either land in London or Manchester

jigga123:
Good morning house,

Please do anyone have information about the cheapest airline from Lagos airport to teesideUk?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Khamon: 10:42am On Dec 02, 2021
Khamon:
Hello house, please someone should ans
How do I do walk in at TLS for my biometrics
Please very urgent
Someone should please ans
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by duro7: 10:43am On Dec 02, 2021
Good morning, please help, I need to make payment for NHS. Can someone plead help me with a very fast means to make payment today.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by joideviv(m): 10:46am On Dec 02, 2021
Favornee23:
. please help a sister... I've paid my fees in uwe Bristol but not getting any response from them since after acknowledgement....no cas procedures too...I'm so worried right now... please anyone with a similar problem in the past and how they responded..thank u... January start date...my course

Join the telegram group where people would advice you on how to get it faster
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by OrchestraMin: 10:52am On Dec 02, 2021
Khamon:

Someone should please ans

Which TLS did you apply to? you can just go there with your documents and debit card as they do not accept cash.

Walk in is about 42k, so if they have space for walk in today, they will let you in for processing

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Khamon: 11:14am On Dec 02, 2021
OrchestraMin:

Which TLS did you apply to? you can just go there with your documents and debit card as they do not accept cash.

Walk in is about 42k, so if they have space for walk in today, they will let you in for processing
Thanks alot
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Khamon: 11:14am On Dec 02, 2021
OrchestraMin:

Ikeja lagos
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by alabi31(m): 11:19am On Dec 02, 2021
Mikool101:

Goodmorning. What about 9 years? Last study was 2012. Thank you.

Same thing
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by OptimisticSalz: 11:28am On Dec 02, 2021
Please the priority visa are we to pay with our naira debit card? I converted all my money to dollars hoping to pay with my Dollar card[quote author=meeyna post=108125268][/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Muleroofficial: 11:33am On Dec 02, 2021
Khamon:

Ikeja lagos

You have to be at TLS Ikeja as early as 5am If you want to do walk in.I will advise you pick TLS VI if you have not gone pass that stage.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by presskid(m): 11:33am On Dec 02, 2021
Is anyone here expecting cas or has gotten cas from the University of Chester?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mikool101: 11:36am On Dec 02, 2021
alabi31:

Same thing
Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by presskid(m): 11:39am On Dec 02, 2021
i'm expecting CAS from Chester too
please share me more details if you have
bali233:

Just be patient o. they just started issuing cas to jan/feb intake. They havent started sorting out admissions for may intake yet
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tjiaz(m): 11:43am On Dec 02, 2021
Goodmorning House, please on my CAS only my MSc Transcript and NECO result was stated for the reason I was given admission. So I want to know if these two documents are just what I'm expected to upload or I still need to include my BSc Certificate and Transcript. I had third class in my BSc and one of the reasons why my Ireland visa was refused was because I already had a MSc degree. Please I need your advise.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 02, 2021
Tjiaz:
Goodmorning House, please on my CAS only my MSc Transcript and NECO result was stated for the reason I was given admission. So I want to know if these two documents are just what I'm expected to upload or I still need to include my BSc Certificate and Transcript. I had third class in my BSc and one of the reasons why my Ireland visa was refused was because I already had a MSc degree. Please I need your advise.

Why do you want to include it if your cas did not mention it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ddee20150: 11:52am On Dec 02, 2021
Hello... Pls those who processed form a with Sterling bank.. what's their rate?

GBP?

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Airborne1705(m): 11:56am On Dec 02, 2021
Hello House,

Trust you all are doing well.
Can some kindly help me explain the following visa route?

PBS Tier 4 Student Visa
Non point based student visa.

I will be glad if you can help with this.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ijeshaprincess: 11:58am On Dec 02, 2021
ddee20150:
Hello... Pls those who processed form a with Sterling bank.. what's their rate?

GBP?

Thanks

Form A is now online, maybe banks will still be willing to help upload

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LilTimmzy(m): 11:59am On Dec 02, 2021
You should declare it, you can pay for priority, tls is just saying that as a disclaimer so you won't be accusing them of delaying your application
Mikool101:

Goodmorning. I am about to go for priority. I have usa b1/b2 refusals

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ddee20150: 12:10pm On Dec 02, 2021
ijeshaprincess:

Form A is now online, maybe banks will still be willing to help upload

When you fill the form, it will be sent to the banks document reviewer.

They will either accept and process the payment or reject the application.

The only difference is that customers now fill in the details, upload documents and choose an agent (bank).

The banks internal process and rate will remain the same.

My request for Sterling rate is cos they're fast.

Kindly assist further.

Regards,

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tjiaz(m): 12:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
Aprokodaughter:

Why do you want to include it if your cas did not mention it?

I just feel they may want to request for it. Because you can't have Msc without Bsc .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by damola176: 12:23pm On Dec 02, 2021
Anyone going to university of South Wales and have you got your CAS in the last 2weeks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Uzonma: 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2021
damola176:
Anyone going to university of South Wales and have you got your CAS in the last 2weeks
My wife got her CAS on 9th of October
What stage are you?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mikool101: 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2021
Hello. If want to print my bank statement say Monday Dec 6, can I request from Nov 6. Please is that 30 days. I hope that the duration is OK.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by damola176: 12:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
Uzonma:

My wife got her CAS on 9th of October
What stage are you?

Expecting my CAS for past 2 weeks ..I have upload my POF and TB cert ..how long did you wait before you got yours ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Smyle81: 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2021
Using TLS VI attracts 55pounds user-pay fees apart from the walking fee you will pay...so be prepared!!!

Muleroofficial:

You have to be at TLS Ikeja as early as 5am If you want to do walk in.I will advise you pick TLS VI if you have not gone pass that stage.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Uzonma: 1:29pm On Dec 02, 2021
damola176:

Expecting my CAS for past 2 weeks ..I have upload my POF and TB cert ..how long did you wait before you got yours ?
Sorry she got her CAS on the 9th of Nov. Not October my bad..
She completed her CAs shield on the 21st of October and was invited for Kira interview on. 22nd October after the Kira interview on 25th October she waited till 9th Nov for CAS.
What's your CAS shield percentage?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by opeoyek: 1:40pm On Dec 02, 2021
Can I use a dollar prepaid card to pay IHS and visa fees or must it be a bristish pounds card?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ODIX(m): 1:43pm On Dec 02, 2021
Who has filled Form A recently in a Nigerian Bank to pay school fees. I was at FirstBank to pay school fees and I was told since November 29 2021 you are now supposed to go to CBN website at www.trade system.gov.Ng fill the form and pay N5. See attached circular from CBN.

Those that have similar experience should please share their experience.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by canadaishome: 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2021
My friend lost admission to Stirling.

Please help with schools still open for January admission and that don't require IELTS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.