Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (649) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1261307 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LilTimmzy(m): 7:36am On Dec 02, 2021
It is already written there that it's not advisable although each application is unique ( I know someone that his priority application used 4 working days (for getting a decision) and 8 days in total with prior visa denial. What is at the top of page you shared shows that they are referring to the "application not straight forward" feedback email from ukvi, so tls are just trying to tell people that have those situations that they listed to expect "not straightforward application". In the case of visa denial, just ensure to declare all of it and also if you have those letters of denial with you or documents about it please take them along with you for uploading, so they would see it directly and also that your security checks on your passport number will not take longer time. Declaring visa rejections does not mean they won't grant you student visa
jobinto:
If you have had prior visa rejections not UK tho, is it advisable to use the priority service because I read on TLS's website that it will take more than five days to get an answer from UKVI even if you pay for priority.
See the highlited paragraph

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Favornee23(f): 7:45am On Dec 02, 2021
Lekods04:

Yes. I am. I just made my deposit today though. Would be waiting for my bank statement for November 25th to be uploaded.
We can talk more. Olumideifedayo@gmail.com. Just inbox me
.... please I've you been issued with procedures for cas....mine has taken upto two weeks since I paid my deposit...no response from the mail's I sent...not responding to calls...oh God of the fatherless help me....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rabato: 7:46am On Dec 02, 2021
Good morning everyone! While filling my application I got to a stage where I was asked if I had been denied by any other country and I said “yes” although the reason for my denial was that I wasn’t able to demonstrate enough that my intention was to go study. (United States denial) please what should be my response to this question or what is the best way to answer it? Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Favornee23(f): 7:48am On Dec 02, 2021
Uwe want to give me High blood pressure...God help me...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gloriouscrown: 7:54am On Dec 02, 2021
Obidede12:
Visa alert! Visa alert!!

Went to DHL collected the pacel, opened the passport first page no visa or vignette, my mind cut, I turned the pages and saw where visa was stamped.
Thank you JESUS, THANKSGIVING AND ADORATION BE UNTO YOUR NAME AMEN.

THE SAME GOD WILL DEFINITELY DO IT FOR YOU all here waiting to testify.
Nobi small thing oo.
Thank you all, a the informations here are helpful, and I must tell you, I have met good and trusted people here too.
UWE PLEASE BE KIND TO US.

Congratulations! God is faithful. A big Amen to your prayers.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kimberleyade(f): 8:05am On Dec 02, 2021
dollyparton:
Good afternoon house

Pls Justwise and other Gurus in the house, can I mention my aunt as my sponsor during my visa interview? Shes actually my sponsor but we don't share the same surname. Can she be accepted as a sponsor? The money is in my account but I might likely be asked for who is my sponsor as my salary doesn't correlate with what I have in my account.

If she’s in the UK and recognised as a settled person or a citizen she can if not just ask her to send the money to your own account

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Favornee23(f): 8:10am On Dec 02, 2021
Ryyy09:
Please how do we go about this? I sent you a DM.
... same shoe with me.... I'm dissaponted
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Khamon: 8:11am On Dec 02, 2021
Dan200ng:

Have you finally made your ihs payment through your sis
Yes , I have. Had to call the bank to approve the transaction
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Khamon: 8:15am On Dec 02, 2021
Hi guys, good morning. How do I do walk in at TLS, and is there any fee to be paid
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kimberleyade(f): 8:27am On Dec 02, 2021
If you have an offer with Nottingham Trent University
The application for scholarship is open o
The first round
You can apply now and have the chances to get 50% discount

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by alabi31(m): 8:30am On Dec 02, 2021
Favornee23:
Uwe want to give me High blood pressure...God help me...

What is the issue
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by wintabotom: 8:44am On Dec 02, 2021
Thanks I actually did that in my personal statement and I got the admission but the international team hasn’t issued me a CAS claiming I go back to Nigeria or show academic progression
TheGuyFromHR:

Well, there is clearly no academic progression from management and international business to an MSc in Nursing that you can demonstrate, so in your shoes I would keep searching for another university.

What you have to do next is draft a convincing statement of purpose. Something along the lines of how the recent massive effort by the health service in handling the major challenges of the pandemic and the heroic endeavours of healthcare personnel inspired you to decide to devote your career to helping others and doing your bit, so now you want to change careers to nursing, etc., etc.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Soodada: 8:53am On Dec 02, 2021
I need microfinance companies that give educational loan of 4million for UK studies

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Soodada: 8:57am On Dec 02, 2021
Please house, help me out ooooo. I need microfinance banks or any financial institutions which can loan #4million. Please, reference me oooo. I have collateral security/ assets to present. God bless you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Khamon: 8:59am On Dec 02, 2021
Soodada:
Please house, help me out ooooo. I need microfinance banks or any financial institutions which can loan #4million. Please, reference me oooo. I have collateral security/ assets to present. God bless you.
Where are you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Km007: 9:14am On Dec 02, 2021
Goodmorning!
Do I need to include employment history (CV& recommendation letter) for study gap of 4 years?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Zailey: 9:21am On Dec 02, 2021
ebeagbor2111:

I sent you a mail request let's share ideas on procedures as applicant are rare from that institution
Seen and Responded to.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mikool101: 9:24am On Dec 02, 2021
jobinto:
If you have had prior visa rejections not UK tho, is it advisable to use the priority service because I read on TLS's website that it will take more than five days to get an answer from UKVI even if you pay for priority.
See the highlited paragraph
Goodmorning @akporokodaughter @duchess90 and any other gurus in the house .Please should I go for standard. I have refusals from usa b1/b2 visas o.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mikool101: 9:26am On Dec 02, 2021
LilTimmzy:
It is already written there that it's not advisable although each application is unique ( I know someone that his priority application used 4 working days (for getting a decision) and 8 days in total with prior visa denial. What is at the top of page you shared shows that they are referring to the "application not straight forward" feedback email from ukvi, so tls are just trying to tell people that have those situations that they listed to expect "not straightforward application". In the case of visa denial, just ensure to declare all of it and also if you have those letters of denial with you or documents about it please take them along with you for uploading, so they would see it directly and also that your security checks on your passport number will not take longer time. Declaring visa rejections does not mean they won't grant you student visa
Goodmorning. I am about to go for priority. I have usa b1/b2 refusals
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kunledavidz: 9:28am On Dec 02, 2021
Hi house please my daughter’s status has been on transferred to VAC for over 4 days with that of my wife, my wife collected her passport since Tuesday but that of my daughter is still at transfer to VAC, has anyone experience this and should we go to TLS to confirm if her passport is ready…. Pls ur candid advice will be appreciated

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by alabi31(m): 9:36am On Dec 02, 2021
Km007:
Goodmorning!
Do I need to include employment history (CV& recommendation letter) for study gap of 4 years?

Work Reference letter, nysc certificate and CV is okey

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by R3ndy: 9:37am On Dec 02, 2021
Please who is going to Teesside and has gotten CAS o
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by alabi31(m): 9:38am On Dec 02, 2021
Kunledavidz:
Hi house please my daughter’s status has been on transferred to VAC for over 4 days with that of my wife, my wife collected her passport since Tuesday but that of my daughter is still at transfer to VAC, has anyone experience this and should we go to TLS to confirm if her passport is ready…. Pls ur candid advice will be appreciated

Itz a system glitch and itz general error. Kindly wait till it changes to "received by VAC"
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mikool101: 9:45am On Dec 02, 2021
alabi31:

Work Reference letter, nysc certificate and CV is okey
Goodmorning. What about 9 years? Last study was 2012. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by babajeje123(m): 9:58am On Dec 02, 2021
Please someone should help me with this. Initially, the first 3 lines were green even till 2 days ago but this is what I found this morning, do I have any reason to worry? Biometrics was actually done.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gladesh: 10:06am On Dec 02, 2021
Biometrics is red for everyone that as done it, it's a system glitch, relax.

When was your biometrics?

babajeje123:
Please someone should help me with this. Initially, the first 3 lines were green even till 2 days ago but this is what I found this morning, do I have any reason to worry? Biometrics was actually done.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Phatkings: 10:09am On Dec 02, 2021
Did my biometrics yesterday
Now I am seeing applications transferred to vac
Mine is standard ooo
I hope no need to worry
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bharbiepi: 10:16am On Dec 02, 2021
Wait for “application received by VAC to turn green. TLS will only tell you that your passport is not ready and you should wait for the collection email blah blah, This happened to many people yesterday.

Kunledavidz:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jigga123: 10:23am On Dec 02, 2021
Good morning house,

Please do anyone have information about the cheapest airline from Lagos airport to teesideUk?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Khamon: 10:25am On Dec 02, 2021
Hello house, please someone should ans
How do I do walk in at TLS for my biometrics
Please very urgent

(1) (2) (3) ... (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.