Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,204 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (683) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1256226 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Queenzy123: 11:03am On Dec 07, 2021
Urgent!!!
For an earlier biometric date which will you advise, walk in or premium lounge in Abuja?

Anyone has an idea of how easy 'walk in' is in Abuja?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dija15: 11:21am On Dec 07, 2021
damola176:

Pls also add me to the group ..check your mail
08156043111 pls add me too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 11:25am On Dec 07, 2021
Tamad101:
Check out University of Law. They have campuses in London, Manchester, Leeds, Nottingham and Birmingham
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Alexander13: 11:26am On Dec 07, 2021
Just received nsf mail o

teewhyelect:
no message at all from TLS. Did you get any?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 11:29am On Dec 07, 2021
BPP
QUEEN MARY UNI LONDON
University of East London
Bedfordshire

bemagnify:
Please who know schools that admission is still open for January, February or March 2022. I am going for LLM.

My school has refused to issue CAS up till now.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bemagnify: 11:31am On Dec 07, 2021
LuchiBianca:
BPP
QUEEN MARY UNI LONDON
University of East London
Bedfordshire

Ok tnx ..let me check now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hobex: 11:32am On Dec 07, 2021
MrRomanticLover:

congrats. by the way, why did it take long for VAC to receive your passport after it was transferred to them.

Person no understand mine too dey transfer to vac
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bemagnify: 11:32am On Dec 07, 2021
LuchiBianca:

University of law that refused to issue CAS up till this moment.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by teewhyelect(m): 11:38am On Dec 07, 2021
meaning they have started attending to it. But what document are you required to provide with this NSF mail?
Alexander13:
Just received nsf mail o

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Alexander13: 11:40am On Dec 07, 2021
None, they just sent this
Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 60 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.

Kind Regards,

UK Decision Making Centre

teewhyelect:
meaning they have started attending to it. But what document are you required to provide with this NSF mail?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by baseg25(m): 11:41am On Dec 07, 2021
Pls can I combine premium lounge with walk-in? So that i can get the biometric done that same day?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Acanubs: 11:50am On Dec 07, 2021
For some, another message do usually follow that to ask for additional documents. In this case, it could be that they need little time to verify some of the documents you submitted .

Alexander13:
None, they just sent this
Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 60 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.

Kind Regards,

UK Decision Making Centre

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by EnnyEsther: 11:53am On Dec 07, 2021
If you sent a paid mail and your question was not fully answered and you replied the mail for them to answer the question left unanswered,do you get a response?or you have to make a fresh request?
This was their the reply to the mail after asking them them the question they left unanswered.

Pls those you have been sending paid mail that have experienced this should pls answer me.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by EnnyEsther: 11:57am On Dec 07, 2021
If you sent a paid mail and your question was not fully answered and you replied the mail for them to answer the question left unanswered,do you get a response?or you have to make a fresh request?
This was their reply to the mail after asking them the question they left unanswered.

Pls those you have been sending paid mail that have experienced this should pls answer me.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dramadiddy(m): 12:04pm On Dec 07, 2021
Yutepapi:
Visa Alert!!!

Application - Nov 12
Biometric- Nov 15
Transferred to DMC- Nov 16
Transferred to VAC- Nov 29
Recieved by VAC- Dec 6
Collection - Dec 6

Two US student visa refusal, one Canada study visa refusal, one Australia study refusal.... God is good... if you give up... you don mess up
congrats bro!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dramadiddy(m): 12:05pm On Dec 07, 2021
iykedare:

What could be their reason? They have enough time to process visas and so people don't need to pay for fast priority services?
I think cos they’re planning to go for the holidays
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ibk5891(m): 12:07pm On Dec 07, 2021
Is it really necessary to go and change address on our TB Test certificate?

Who got VISA with a different university address on his TB certificate?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by efosakelly: 12:08pm On Dec 07, 2021
Who is applied to University of Central Lancashire (UCLan)?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 12:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
User10011:

Is it automatic? Like once I fill the form A, I’ll get a telex or how does it work? Pls

I am yet to try it too as it is relatively new

Knowing Nigeria, it cant be automatic
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Alexander13: 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2021
What do they want to verify again �‍♀️?
I went to school and I submitted certificates to prove that.
Except they're confirming from the bank though but Im just really edgy

Acanubs:
For some, another message do usually follow that to ask for additional documents. In this case, it could be that they need little time to verify some of the documents you submitted .

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rabato: 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2021
I was going through my already submitted application and discovered a mistake on my course start date which is suppose to be January 10 2022 but I inputted January 10 2021 and end date as January 2022 Should I be worried?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by leogho: 12:15pm On Dec 07, 2021
Please, what's the benefit of applying through them than doing it directly? Lately, I have observed that people prefer them to doing the application directly.

Ifesinachi22:

Type UCAS on Google, click on Postgraduate studies. Scroll down to school search and type your area of interest. They will show you hundreds of programs, start dates, Admission requirements, duration and tuition.

You can choose to apply through UCAS (With a little application fee) or directly to the school (free of charge).
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Alwaysachick: 12:15pm On Dec 07, 2021
kennykale:

Depedant ihs fees are always lesser than that of the main applicant

How true is this?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by oluseyidimeji: 12:17pm On Dec 07, 2021
Backdate ?
STENON:
Just my piece of one kobo advice, I was processing my sister's student application and I realised some Bank Managers or agents are parading themselves with a cheaper package for POF calling it "BackDate". It would be so stupid for anyone to pay tuition, visa and IHS Fees and just because of a cheaper amount you are buying yourself "10 years ban" by using fake bank statements called Back Dating as proof of fund. lipsrsealed
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kollinburg: 12:26pm On Dec 07, 2021
Hello nairalander

Pls has anyone tried to pay tution deposit with the new e-from A ?
Or is there any bank still processing manually?

because I really need to meet up with is tution payment

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kollinburg: 12:27pm On Dec 07, 2021
lobinche101:
Chat me up. Rgu too

Rgu also pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by yemstico: 12:28pm On Dec 07, 2021
Good afternoon everyone. Am happy to be here. Great Nairalanders!

Please permit me to call myself a fresher. I just want to apply for student visa against May/June or September 2022.

My questions are:
When do i start the process? Am looking for a budget friendly school and where accommodation is reasonably reduced. Course of study is *social work*. Am applying with dependants, hubby and 3 kids. How much am I supposed to have as POF?

I may be needing help with filling the form as well. Being here I know I don't need an agent anymore because alot of people have testified form previous pages av read without agent.

Please I need all the help and assistance on where to start from. I have read previous pages but this one is practical and I don't want to make mistakes.

God bless you famz as you respond. May you prayers be answered. Amen.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Okayoo: 12:39pm On Dec 07, 2021
Dramadiddy:
I think cos they’re planning to go for the holidays
when are starting the there Holiday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by iykedare(m): 12:43pm On Dec 07, 2021
Hey guys, do these visa offices really go on holidays and when?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jay123000: 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2021
Dramadiddy:
congrats bro!

Pls a quick guide on how to book appointment on tls website..can't find where to book an appointment
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Davidson5(m): 12:55pm On Dec 07, 2021
Is there any WhatsApp group for university of westminister?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by harwe: 12:56pm On Dec 07, 2021
You did standard right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.