Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,157 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (685) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1256204 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Phatkings: 3:08pm On Dec 07, 2021
oluseyidimeji:
I submitted 30th Nov, process now at 50%, Please send your contact so we can connect
My cas didn't take time
I didn't even show proof of fund before them issuing cas
They issued cas after the online pre cas interview
Tho I was sent an email constantly as a reminder to upload proof of fund
+234 813 609 1160
Here is their rep in Nigeria
You can chat him up for further enquiries
For aston University tho
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by BAMADE2021: 3:11pm On Dec 07, 2021
Tell him to transfer the money to you. You can print relevant information from UKVI to let him know it doesn't work like that. The money must be in your account or your parent's account. .
jonsnow92:
I'm really very worried guys.

My Boss is my sponsor and I've been working with him for about 4 years.
For CAS, he transferred the funds to my account in order to enable me receive CAS, however he is convinced that for Visa application, he can submit his bank statement, including letters and proofs backing it up that he will sponsor my schooling there.

However I read that only your parents, Government e.t.c can sponsor your studies and not an Employer.

What are my chances please??
A quick response will do.

CC: @justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jesuisroya: 3:17pm On Dec 07, 2021
Dear all.
I would like information for admission for my brother in law.
1. He's young, 40 years old. He has a wife who is gainfully employed and they have 2 children. THey are landlords. He"s self-employed and has a profitable business, so he can sponsor himself comfortably.
2. He runs a transportation business, ie he transports goods up country.
3. Who can please advise a good course for him to apply for and a University that is easy to get admission. This process is to enable the family to relocate later.
4. How possible is it for his wife and children to relocate using this plan? Or what other plan is possible for them?
5. Thanks for your advice and guidance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kimberleyade(f): 3:18pm On Dec 07, 2021
Update o
I hope this answers questions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by efosakelly: 3:21pm On Dec 07, 2021
geezy3:
I intend applying, do I have to write ielts and what's the initial deposit
IELTS depends on the course itself, especially some health related courses. i used WAEC in my case.
You can check country requirement for each course before you apply.
Got only 1000 Pounds discount.
Initial Deposit is 4000 GBP.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hycent007: 3:25pm On Dec 07, 2021
Good afternoon everyone, please I got my cas today from the University of Hertfordshire. Can I apply for a priority visa? I have been hearing news about a priority visa being suspended, I need clarity, please. God help us.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ShalewaT: 3:26pm On Dec 07, 2021
I want to pay for my tuition using the 'Form A'
I was at the bank today and I was told it is no longer a physical form, that I have to register for it on CBN's website.
I was in the process of registering and the server sent an OTP to an email address I have no access to. I guess it's an old email I used to register for my banking details while I was still an undergraduate. The OTP was sent after I input my BVN number while registering.
As it is now I'm unable to register for the Form A.
I wonder why Nigeria cannot do things the right way. I am certain I won't be the only one having this issue. I have functional email accounts but they configured the system not to ask.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 3:28pm On Dec 07, 2021
Hycent007:
Good afternoon everyone, please I got my cas today from the University of Hertfordshire. Can I apply for a priority visa? I have been hearing news about a priority visa being suspended, I need clarity, please. God help us.

Priority and super priority has been suspended
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 3:29pm On Dec 07, 2021
When is your school resumption date and latest date for enrolment?do you have your tb test certificate yet? personally I think you should do standard cos you still have time. But it's your call.

Hycent007:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Uk2022: 3:29pm On Dec 07, 2021
Hi, what's the answer to this while feeling Visa application

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 3:31pm On Dec 07, 2021
ShalewaT:
I
I was in the process of registering and the server sent an OTP to an email address I have no access to. I guess it's an old email I used to register for my banking details while I was still an undergraduate. The OTP was sent after I input my BVN number while registering.
As it is now I'm unable to register for the Form A.
I wonder why Nigeria cannot do things the right way.

Bro how is it Nigeria’s fault that you have an email you don’t have access to attached to your bvn? Come on bro. You can get someone to fill the form for you or go to your bank and update your bvn details. No be everything we go dey blame Nigeria for.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 3:32pm On Dec 07, 2021
Uk2022:
Hi, what's the answer to this while feeling Visa application

I used higher education with a track of…..

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ShalewaT: 3:34pm On Dec 07, 2021
kennykale:

Bro how is it Nigeria’s fault that you have an email you don’t have access to attached to your bvn? Come on bro. You can get someone to fill the form for you or go to your bank and update your bvn details. No be everything we go dey blame Nigeria for.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by efosakelly: 3:36pm On Dec 07, 2021
Hycent007:

A trial will convince you!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Logzzy: 3:41pm On Dec 07, 2021
Why are you advising someone to use standard? And you know the uncertainty during festive. Dear, use the option you’d prefer as long as you’re fine with the payment. The only constant thing is change. Cheers ✊�
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by adebam11: 3:45pm On Dec 07, 2021
Ulaw is not an option o. That school would frustrate ur enemy and might eventually fail to release CAS ansubsequently convert ur lecture to naija virtual...check telegram for for
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hycent007: 3:48pm On Dec 07, 2021
LuchiBianca:
When is your school resumption date and latest date for enrolment?do you have your tb test certificate yet? personally I think you should do standard cos you still have time. But it's your call.

My resumption date is 24th January, I have my tb certificate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Folabifreeman(m): 3:48pm On Dec 07, 2021
kennykale:

All applicants from yesterday onwards might not get their visas this year until next year.

Where did you get this info from?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rollitout: 4:07pm On Dec 07, 2021
Please how will detect that my agent has done priority visa for my application?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rollitout: 4:12pm On Dec 07, 2021
kaddy162:
Got this now

We can confirm that a decision has been made on your visa application. We have today requested the appropriate relevant visa application centre to release your documents to you – please make contact with them direct in the next couple of days.

This means you will receive your visa decision and passport back as soon as possible.

When was your application submitted?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Lorey: 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2021
PLEASE IS THERE A WHATSAPP GROUP FOR DE MONTFORT UNITED APPLICANTS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Lorey: 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2021
PLEASE IS THERE A WHATSAPP GROUP FOR DE MONTFORT UNIVERSITY APPLICANTS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hycent007: 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2021
kennykale:

Please do you have a link to this? God bless
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by HaywhyA: 4:35pm On Dec 07, 2021
Please where can I get PTA from, they are all asking for return Ticket. Biko help a sister
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by iykedare(m): 4:58pm On Dec 07, 2021
Lorey:
PLEASE IS THERE A WHATSAPP GROUP FOR DE MONTFORT UNIVERSITY APPLICANTS?

also interested in this.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by iykedare(m): 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2021
kennykale:

link 2 this info
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Folatavi: 5:22pm On Dec 07, 2021
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 5:23pm On Dec 07, 2021
17th of January

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by caleb00(m): 5:33pm On Dec 07, 2021
Yutepapi:

Thanks so much
A long 3 weeks.. lol

Was it standard or priority?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by efosakelly: 5:34pm On Dec 07, 2021
Folatavi:
my sister did, wassup?

How long did it take to get CAS after confirmation of DEPOSIT?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by caleb00(m): 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2021
Rollitout:
Please how will detect that my agent has done priority visa for my application?

I think there should be an email confirming that. But he can easily fake that. Did u use ur email for the application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by efosakelly: 5:36pm On Dec 07, 2021
Hycent007:

Please do you have a link to this? God bless
find the link in the image

(1) (2) (3) ... (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.