Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,486 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (687) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1256333 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Km007: 6:51pm On Dec 07, 2021
Yes UClan, I know someone that paid on 15th November and hasn't gotten CAS yet.
efosakelly:

From UClan?
Well, their last date to issue a CAS is DEC 20, Deposit Payment Deadline is 15 DEC.
So, on a worst case scenario, We should be done with CAS DEC 20 on or B4.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by efosakelly: 6:59pm On Dec 07, 2021
Dbiks:
Good evening house.....

Pls is there any consequences if someone cancel his visa application before biometrics..

Will the person be able to apply anytime again

Thanks
That's the best point to cancel your application and get a refund, after bio metric no refund.
there is no consequence and yes you are welcome to apply anytime.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by efosakelly: 7:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
Km007:
Yes UClan, I know someone that paid on 15th November and hasn't gotten CAS yet.

See matter.
i called them today shar, they said they have sent it to UKVI to issue me a CAS, once they receive it from UKVI, they will send it to me as soon as possible.
i was not even aware that it is UKVI that issue a CAS number.
work plenty for them hand.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by presskid(m): 7:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
have you paid deposit?

Ziik123:
Good evening all. Please I need some clarification for University of Chester. I had a conditional offer by Chester University that awarded me International student scholarship and Merit scholarship.
But when I submitted the statement of purpose, the Merit scholarship was omitted in the unconditional offer.
Please has anyone experienced this challenge before? And how can this issue be resolved? Would this mean my merit scholarship has been revoked?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 7:12pm On Dec 07, 2021
hustla:

Did this today

I’ll update the house as regards their response

Apparently they aren’t refunding right now but they may update something as regards it later

Teesside Uni
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 7:14pm On Dec 07, 2021
sweetoma:
With this priority processing removed, how will anyone with January start date meet up ? Is there any need ? Because as it stands POF Is not yet mature till late December, is there any hope?

New developments will trickle in soon

They will still bring back priority for sure
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Km007: 7:15pm On Dec 07, 2021
I tell you! UKVI? I didn't know too. They're slow. Let's just hope they issue it soon.
efosakelly:

See matter.
i called them today shar, they said they have sent it to UKVI to issue me a CAS, once they receive it from UKVI, they will send it to me as soon as possible.
i was not even aware that it is UKVI that issue a CAS number.
work plenty for them hand.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ujules: 7:16pm On Dec 07, 2021
Okchuks:
Please someone Help, I cant find the option for priority service on the TLS website, It states service unavailable. Is there any other way to go about this?

I don’t think there’s another way to go about it. People that went for biometrics today said they’re refunding everyone that recently used priority and super priority and that the service is no longer available. They said all applications are treated as standard.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ujules: 7:20pm On Dec 07, 2021
ShalewaT:
I want to pay for my tuition using the 'Form A'
I was at the bank today and I was told it is no longer a physical form, that I have to register for it on CBN's website.
I was in the process of registering and the server sent an OTP to an email address I have no access to. I guess it's an old email I used to register for my banking details while I was still an undergraduate. The OTP was sent after I input my BVN number while registering.
As it is now I'm unable to register for the Form A.
I wonder why Nigeria cannot do things the right way. I am certain I won't be the only one having this issue. I have functional email accounts but they configured the system not to ask.

It’s automatically linked to the email you use for your bank alerts. I’d suggest you sign into the email or reset the pw if you don’t remember it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by toms55(m): 7:22pm On Dec 07, 2021
toms55:

Anybody heard of university of Suffolk. Ipswich Lets connect !
Anybody please !
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ujules: 7:23pm On Dec 07, 2021
harwe:
That's 22 days did you pay for standard?

Visa Alert!!!

Application - Nov 12
Biometric- Nov 15
Transferred to DMC- Nov 16
Transferred to VAC- Nov 29
Recieved by VAC- Dec 6
Collection - Dec 6

Two US student visa refusal, one Canada study visa refusal, one Australia study refusal.... God is good... if you give up... you don mess up

Pls did you list all refusals when filling your application on UKVI?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Sijuademi: 7:28pm On Dec 07, 2021
I my right this pls
Sijuademi:

This means main applicant can travel then dependent may join later but mist be within 90days

Pls I my right?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Okchuks: 7:30pm On Dec 07, 2021
Does this mean there is also no option for walk in? Is walk-in available for standard applications?

I don’t think there’s another way to go about it. People that went for biometrics today said they’re refunding everyone that recently used priority and super priority and that the service is no longer available. They said all applications are treated as standard.[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by divinegrace4me: 7:34pm On Dec 07, 2021
The link has been sent to your whatsApp number kindly check.
necor:

08136132391 please add me to Edinburgh Napier University WhatsApp group
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jay2233: 7:34pm On Dec 07, 2021
Hello Justwise, Please I need urgent advise regarding bank statement for UK Student Visa application.

The story is that I opened a new Domiciliary Pounds account just for this purpose and I put money into the account in 2 deposits, 1 10k pounds and another 8k pounds. The funds in there have matured beyond 28 days, I've printed my bank statement and it only shows opening balance and closing balance but doesn't show any other transaction within the 28 days.

Someone told me I might be rejected because the account wasn't active during those days as per there's no transaction on the statement.

I need to know, can I use that statement? or will it be a red flag and will jeopardise my chances. Please help me out on the best route to take.

My appointment is this Friday.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by donogaga(m): 7:44pm On Dec 07, 2021
Kimberleyade:
Update o
I hope this answers questions

What about Settlement and Dependent Visa?

Any update?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by selfmadeOLX(m): 7:51pm On Dec 07, 2021
rayralph:

The option has been removed.

I see you my boss cool
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ODIX(m): 7:51pm On Dec 07, 2021
link has been sent to your whatsApp number kindly check.

Please add me too. Reach me at odix4g@gmail.com
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by caleb00(m): 7:51pm On Dec 07, 2021
Dramadiddy:
16th august, standard

Have u gotten any word yet?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by caleb00(m): 7:54pm On Dec 07, 2021
jay2233:
Hello Justwise, Please I need urgent advise regarding bank statement for UK Student Visa application.

The story is that I opened a new Domiciliary Pounds account just for this purpose and I put money into the account in 2 deposits, 1 10k pounds and another 8k pounds. The funds in there have matured beyond 28 days, I've printed my bank statement and it only shows opening balance and closing balance but doesn't show any other transaction within the 28 days.

Someone told me I might be rejected because the account wasn't active during those days as per there's no transaction on the statement.

I need to know, can I use that statement? or will it be a red flag and will jeopardise my chances. Please help me out on the best route to take.

That's not an issue at all and you can never be rejected for that, what if that is the money you saved ? Uk has never stated that there most be transactions in the statement

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rabato: 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2021
Please is it still possible to do walk in at ikeja TLS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Afmaag123: 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2021
Not for student visa. They usually do that for visiting visa cos he will demand you explain the inflow. (They did that to some of my colleagues during their visiting visa).
You have no issues at all since its student visa. Print from next day after the lodgement.

jay2233:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
lobinche101:
Chat me up. Rgu too
I just got RGU
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by tinke: 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2021
I am so so happy for you!!! Been rooting for you and even followed you so I would congratulate you . Just seeing this cos I have been off the forum.

I wish you the best and God be with you. God bless

Tolvin:
Visa Alert!!!

God has said that the rest of the year is the best of the year for me! It has been a tumultuous journey but I dare say that God has been ever faithful. I bless Him for giving me the strength and the will to hold on, take crazy steps of faith, and now and I’m here. Phil. 1:6 & Eph. 3:20 & daily thanksgiving has been my routine since Oct 1st.

Submitted new POF to the University in order to meet a Visa Compliance Check condition due to the visa refusal received in Aug – Oct 27th

POF Accepted by the University – Oct 29th

CAS issued – Nov 2nd

Visa Application – Nov 5th

Biometrics – Nov 9th

NSF Mail – Nov 12th

CAS Used Update – Nov 17th

Paid Email – Nov 19th

Application moved to VAC – Nov 22nd

Collection Mail – Nov 22nd

Passport received with Vignette – Nov 23rd

I will never forget when I received the last refusal on the 10th of August. I was devastated, depressed, and pressed down. It seemed over for me at the time but God said He was just getting started with me. A number of friends I’d made during my biometrics in July at the time traveled to the UK and this made me sadder because I felt left behind. Few of them stood with me and kept monitoring my progress, just to ensure that I didn’t give up and I am glad I didn’t. I dare say that GOD CAME THROUGH FOR ME!

University of Strathclyde, Glasgow here I come in Jesus name (Amen)!!!

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by DashBCU: 8:19pm On Dec 07, 2021
VISA ALERT!!!

Visa application 25th Nov......priority
Bank statement 28th mature date.... 26th Nov
Biometric 29th Nov
No NSF mail
Collection mail 7th Dec
pick up 7th Dec

Documents submitted include appointment letter, promotion letter, introduction letter from my company, and CV.
1 Canada study, 1 US visit, 2 US study visas denial all declared.

I made a mistake in my application not putting my bank name, @justwise Thank you for your response concerning that.

I printed my bank statement a day after booking a biometric appointment which was not palatable coz I was filled with fear for this, please I don't advise printing your statement after submitting your online application form.
I filled my form myself.... please fill your form yourself.

Thank you, everyone.... I read a lot from here that helped.

Only GOD can win in a case like mine!

All Glory to GOD!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jay2233: 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2021
Than you fo this
caleb00:

That's not an issue at all and you can never be rejected for that, what if that is the money you saved ? Uk has never stated that there most be transactions in the statement
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jay2233: 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2021
Thank you.
Afmaag123:
Not for student visa. They usually do that for visiting visa cos he will demand you explain the inflow. (They did that to some of my colleagues during their visiting visa).
You have no issues at all since its student visa. Print from next day after the lodgement.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by centuryman(m): 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2021
Yeah, I have an offer from them. But I can't write the IELTS hence I kept their offer at the back

toms55:
Anybody please !
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jay2233: 8:23pm On Dec 07, 2021
Please I put a different address in my TB Test far from my school. Will that affect my visa application in any way? or I need to change it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jay2233: 8:25pm On Dec 07, 2021
Also,

Please can anyone help confirm if these are all I need for my UK student visa appointment.

- Passport
- TB Test
- Checklist pdf printout
- Bank statement with stamp
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by centuryman(m): 8:29pm On Dec 07, 2021
Congratulations

DashBCU:
VISA ALERT!!!

Biometric 29th Nov
No NSF mail
Collection mail 7th Dec
pick up 7th Dec

Documents submitted include appointment letter, promotion letter, introduction letter from my company, and CV.

I made a mistake in my application not putting my bank name, @justwise Thank you for your response concerning that.

I printed my bank statement a day after booking a biometric appointment which was not palatable coz I was filled with fear for this, please I don't advise printing your statement after submitting your online application form.

All Glory to GOD!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ujules: 8:29pm On Dec 07, 2021
DashBCU:
VISA ALERT!!!

Biometric 29th Nov
No NSF mail
Collection mail 7th Dec
pick up 7th Dec

All Glory to GOD!!

Congratulations. Pls what reason did you give for the denials?

(1) (2) (3) ... (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.