Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,958 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (737) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1256626 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Sunkyoye: 2:39pm On Dec 14, 2021
Bobovn60:
Hey guys who’s going to Aston university Birmingham
i’m going to Aston
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Acanubs: 2:40pm On Dec 14, 2021
DHL is useless . Delivery within Lagos for my documents since Friday and I’m yet to get it on Tuesday afternoon . What a pointless waste of money . Guys , please run from express courier delivery when you’re going for your biometrics.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dramadiddy(m): 2:43pm On Dec 14, 2021
OluAjo:
Did you withdraw your application?

I tried to, they said I couldn’t withdraw an application that was decided already
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by temmyti: 2:46pm On Dec 14, 2021
I am
Bobovn60:
Hey guys who’s going to Aston university Birmingham
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by harwe: 2:51pm On Dec 14, 2021
More like a good news....

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by harwe: 2:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
I have a different story got mail yesterday and got delivery today in Ibadan.
Acanubs:
DHL is useless . Delivery within Lagos for my documents since Friday and I’m yet to get it on Tuesday afternoon . What a pointless waste of money . Guys , please run from express courier delivery when you’re going for your biometrics.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by awumen: 3:00pm On Dec 14, 2021
Can anyone who has gone to another country to do 10 days bring able to enter UK without paying for quarantine?
Please let us know. Rwanda air told us if you fly to any other country, you will still go through with the mandatory quarantine and pay over 2k?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mikool101: 3:02pm On Dec 14, 2021
Please @justwise @luchibianca @akporokodaughter and any other gurus in the house i have uploaded my my bank statement last week, but this morning I decided to check again when it was sent to a friend. I requested for a period between 9/11/21 - 8/12/21 which is 30 days on Dec 9,2021. The opening balance date which suppose to be Nov 9 was not reflected, then the transaction on the bank statement started from Nov 10 to Dec 7. Please do the visa officer check the period I requested for printing between Nov 9 - Dec 8 or they check only the transaction dates between 10 - Dec 7. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MemeRoyal(f): 3:10pm On Dec 14, 2021
Hello house,
Please Im a bit confused. I have my visa, but it seems with the new covid restrictions I might have to wait till I'm fully vaccinated to travel?
I've only taken one dose of the vaccine so far?
Do I have to wait till I take second dose?
How long after that can I travel?
Pls enlighten me. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by sunky2sweet(m): 3:12pm On Dec 14, 2021
Acanubs:
I waited over 3weeks last year.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Afmaag123: 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2021
If you take a second dose you can only travel after 2 weeks.
MemeRoyal:
Hellohouse,
Please Im a bit confused. I have my visa, but it seems with the new covid restrictions I might have to wait till I'm fully vaccinated to travel?
I've only taken one dose of the vaccine so far?
Do I have to wait till I take second dose?
How long after that can I travel?
Pls enlighten me. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Folashankies: 3:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
Hi. Please check your email, please

LuchiBianca:
No they don't. Here's how :Fund your paga wallet then pay IHS fee. After transfer the balance to your bank that has ATM card and link it with PAGA.
When paying for Visa fee For standard VISA you will choose paga verve and it will redirect you to the card inside paga to add card details.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Acanubs: 3:26pm On Dec 14, 2021
Damn !! 3 weeks ? Hah

sunky2sweet:
I waited over 3weeks last year.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by caleb00(m): 3:26pm On Dec 14, 2021
Got my visa today

[Standard]
Did my biometrics on the 19th of Nov
Transferred to DMC the same day
Received by DMC on the 22nd of Nov
Got no NSF mail
Transferred and received by VAC 13th Dec

from the letter included in my passport package seems like the decision was made of the 7th of December

Also my TB certificate expired on the 10th of the December, was scared I was going to be rejected because of that but I thank God

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Acanubs: 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2021
@justwise and Gurus in the house. We got our Visa today and i notice that my wife visa reads ' Dependant No work No business No public funds' . I think this is abnormal. what can i do please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hazzaman: 3:48pm On Dec 14, 2021
Hello House.

I really want to clarify an issue at hand and I would be more than happy if the gurus in the house can help me out.

I am the main applicant and I have 2 dependants ( my wife and son). I have 2 POF in my name, one is sufficient for myself and the other is sufficient for my dependants.
I did my biometric on 8th of Dec because my wife passport wasn’t ready due to change of name. Fortunately she got her passport on Monday after waiting for 6 month and she did her TB test yesterday.

The second PoF( for the dependants matured same Monday). I would like to know if my dependants can apply for visa immediately despite that I choose NO when ask if my dependants will be travelling with me to the UK. Don’t forget I submitted the first POF that covers my own fee and maintenance. I chose NO because her passport and TB test wasn’t ready as at the day I did my biometric.

Please I really need to know the implication of applying for them now despite the fact that I chose NO and also I haven’t receive any decision on my application.

Cc: Justwise, Babababy, Aprokodaughter and others that I didn’t mention their names.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 14, 2021
hustla:

Yes

And you will wait and wait tire before they issue you CAS so i do not recommend o unless you are a patient person
OH wow. Thanks

I have another question sorry, my sister is a medical doctor in the UK, so will I be applying as a dependant for my Masters degree ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 3:53pm On Dec 14, 2021
Why are you in a hurry. They will soon scrap the redlist. If you haven't booked your flight yet better wait. If not go through Cotonou. Forget Rwanda.
awumen:
Can anyone who has gone to another country to do 10 days bring able to enter UK without paying for quarantine?
Please let us know. Rwanda air told us if you fly to any other country, you will still go through with the mandatory quarantine and pay over 2k?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 3:55pm On Dec 14, 2021
Someone here said paga has withdrawn their services from UKVI since last month due to technical issue. Sorry. You would have to look for another means
Folashankies:

Hi. Please check your email, please

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gloriouscrown: 3:58pm On Dec 14, 2021
caleb00:
Got my visa today

[Standard]
Did my biometrics on the 19th of Nov
Transferred to DMC the same day
Received by DMC on the 22nd of Nov
Got no NSF mail
Transferred and received by VAC 13th Dec

from the letter included in my passport package seems like the decision was made of the 7th of
December

Also my TB certificate expired on the 10th of the December, was scared I was going to be rejected because of that but I thank God

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 4:00pm On Dec 14, 2021
Don't think it really matters because they are asking of dependants so they clarify that you have enough funds to cover for them. However since they will applying alongside your wife, you can write an explanation during her application.
hazzaman:
Hello House.

I really want to clarify an issue at hand and I would be more than happy if the gurus in the house can help me out.

I am the main applicant and I have 2 dependants ( my wife and son). I have 2 POF in my name, one is sufficient for myself and the other is sufficient for my dependants.
I did my biometric on 8th of Dec because my wife passport wasn’t ready due to change of name. Fortunately she got her passport on Monday after waiting for 6 month and she did her TB test yesterday.

The second PoF( for the dependants matured same Monday). I would like to know if my dependants can apply for visa immediately despite that I choose NO when ask if my dependants will be travelling with me to the UK. Don’t forget I submitted the first POF that covers my own fee and maintenance. I chose NO because her passport and TB test wasn’t ready as at the day I did my biometric.

Please I really need to know the implication of applying for them now despite the fact that I chose NO and also I haven’t receive any decision on my application.

Cc: Justwise, Babababy, Aprokodaughter and others that I didn’t mention their names.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 4:05pm On Dec 14, 2021
[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mikool101: 4:11pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mikool101:
Please @justwise @luchibianca @akporokodaughter and any other gurus in the house i have uploaded my my bank statement last week, but this morning I decided to check again when it was sent to a friend. I requested for a period between 9/11/21 - 8/12/21 which is 30 days on Dec 9,2021. The opening balance date which suppose to be Nov 9 was not reflected, then the transaction on the bank statement started from Nov 10 to Dec 7. Please do the visa officer check the period I requested for printing between Nov 9 - Dec 8 or they check only the transaction dates between 10 - Dec 7. Thank you.
Abeg make una help a brother out.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 4:12pm On Dec 14, 2021
Was the opening balance up to the required POF?there are different opinions on how this works but I can tell you that when my brother applied he didn't even run a transaction before during and after. Money wasn't even touched and he still got his visa. Someone else might say otherwise. If you haven't gone for biometrics, go with the one you want and pay for assisted upload.

Mikool101:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 4:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
Maybe they later withdrew the application or they decided that since you wanted to cancel afterall why bother issuing you a visa? Try emailing or calling them.
Dramadiddy:
I tried to, they said I couldn’t withdraw an application that was decided already

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 4:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
They are scrapping the red list by Wednesday next week . If you haven't been vaccinated or yet to take the second jab, please do. No one knows the restrictions they would place on unvaccinated persons.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by triumphantboi(m): 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
Monroelee:
People who have used form a. what do i select here

TandT electronic
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
Simran94:

OH wow. Thanks

I have another question sorry, my sister is a medical doctor in the UK, so will I be applying as a dependant for my Masters degree ?

I doubt your sister can sponsor you, parents will be better or she transfers money to your account and you self sponsor

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2021
LuchiBianca:
They are scrapping the red list by Wednesday next week . If you haven't been vaccinated or yet to take the second jab, please do. No one knows the restrictions they would place on unvaccinated persons.

Already scrapped from 4AM yesterday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 4:27pm On Dec 14, 2021
My bad. It's actually from 4am tomorrow being Wednesday the 15th.
hustla:

Already scrapped from 4AM yesterday

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Afmaag123: 4:28pm On Dec 14, 2021
Its a good Newssss

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by opeoyek: 4:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
Will I be attended to at the TLS office if I miss my appointment time?

(1) (2) (3) ... (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.