Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (750) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1261300 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by teewhyelect(m): 9:00pm On Dec 15, 2021
Hello Gurus in the house, please I need some clarification here. I applied for a family of 3 and did biometric the same day. The main applicant did priority and the visa is out but the dependant tracker still shows at DMC. Spouse dependant got NSF mail today but my son didn't get such mail. The POF was in the main applicant account which covers the whole family. There was no letter attached to the spouse dependant's applications that he has access to the fund but the consent form was attached to the child application. could this possibly be the reason for the NSF mail and is there something one can do urgently to avoid denial?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bmuhd4smile: 9:01pm On Dec 15, 2021
phadriz:

Send me mail to add you to school group

Done
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amazoner01: 9:08pm On Dec 15, 2021
teewhyelect:
Hello Gurus in the house, please I need some clarification here. I applied for a family of 3 and did biometric the same day. The main applicant did priority and the visa is out but the dependant tracker still shows at DMC. Spouse dependant got NSF mail today but my son didn't get such mail. The POF was in the main applicant account which covers the whole family. There was no letter attached to the spouse dependant's applications that he has access to the fund but the consent form was attached to the child application. could this possibly be the reason for the NSF mail and is there something one can do urgently to avoid denial?
Is the NSF mail asking for additional document or information? If no..ignore the mail, Just try to mail your bank to cooperate and expedite response to UKVI just in case they are looking into the statement. About the consent form, I’d we hoping someone with better understanding respond to it as I also want to learn.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by teewhyelect(m): 9:13pm On Dec 15, 2021
thank you for your time. No additional document or information was requested.
Amazoner01:

Is the NSF mail asking for additional document or information? If no..ignore the mail, Just try to mail your bank to cooperate and expedite response to UKVI just in case they are looking into the statement. About the consent form, I’d we hoping someone with better understanding respond to it as I also want to learn.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Folabifreeman(m): 9:18pm On Dec 15, 2021
Is priority visa back?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amazoner01: 9:18pm On Dec 15, 2021
teewhyelect:
thank you for your time. No additional document or information was requested.
Then it’s just a way of telling you that your
application might take a little time than expected, most times, it’s them trying to verify your bank statement. Talk to your bank.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by teewhyelect(m): 9:20pm On Dec 15, 2021
even when the pof is not in my acct but my partner's account who has gotten her visa because she did priority?
Amazoner01:

Then it’s just a way of telling you that your
application might take a little time than expected, most times, it’s them trying to verify your bank statement. Talk to your bank.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amazoner01: 9:23pm On Dec 15, 2021
teewhyelect:
even when the pof is not in my acct but my partner's account who has gotten her visa because she did priority?
They might not check hers but they may want to confirm yours?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by tawotoye: 9:25pm On Dec 15, 2021
Hello family, I just got my UK visa and as a dependent I won't be schooling. My question is if I can get a good firm or organization that can help with securing office job in the UK... I had my masters at the university of Sheffield some years back in that same UK... I will really appreciate your inputs please... Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by teewhyelect(m): 9:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
ok thank you for your time.
Amazoner01:

They might not check hers but they may want to confirm yours?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Shydie(m): 10:05pm On Dec 15, 2021
It takes a week after you have uploaded all documents

Elvisfruit:
Anyone who is going to Ulster University Birmingham January who have gotten his/her CAS?if yes, how long does it take... please reply me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Folabifreeman(m): 10:05pm On Dec 15, 2021
Is priority visa available
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MzPeachy(f): 10:12pm On Dec 15, 2021
Good evening, please does the bag color the documents and passport was put into at tls signify any category? I have done biometrics since nov 30th but no collection mail since.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
Azbk1234:
Hi all. I applied for a visitor visa in 2019 listing only my wife and first child as dependants although I have a second child but he lived with my mother in-law then. I'll be applying for a student visa shortly, will it be a problem if I include my second child as a dependant which will deviate from the details I presented in 2019 as the child was born in 2016. I'll expect your prompt response. Thanks in advance

It will not be a big deal as long as you add the child's birth certificate, they will verify if in doubt.

Its also important to add an explanation note regarding the omission in 2019

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Oyesquare10: 10:49pm On Dec 15, 2021
Not as at this afternoon.

Folabifreeman:
Is priority visa available
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by donogaga(m): 11:49pm On Dec 15, 2021
Folabifreeman:
Is priority visa back?

No one seems to be responding to this very important question here.

I also need to know if it's back.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by BolaT53: 11:55pm On Dec 15, 2021
donogaga:

No one seems to be responding to this very important question here.

I also need to know if it's back.

It’s not back Sir
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by NkemJesus: 12:11am On Dec 16, 2021
CBN portal has issue they are working on it I spoke with them today that was what they told me.
Annie26:
Keystone Bank is currently doing manual Form A. Kindly process your school fees with them. I applied today at 12:45PM and got debited 4:15PM same day.

Please someone assist urgently
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ColdNight(m): 12:42am On Dec 16, 2021
Pls, my people and elders on the forum,

I need certain clarification on this pls.�

Is it possible for my fiancee to over as a dependent after I move to the Uk. I filled SINGLE status in both my school application and Visa since we are not married yet. But we intend to go to the registry after I got my Visa. By then, we will be legally married. Is it still possible by then for her to apply as dependent using the marriage certificate?

Your opinion and advise is highly needed pls. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Safeob27: 1:02am On Dec 16, 2021
LuchiBianca:
The question they asked us for the written test was : why is socoal justice important to a social worker.
Oral interview was. Speak for 5 minutes on the challenges a social worker face. What is social justice. Importance of social justice. Why social Work. Why LHU. Principles of SW. Just YouTube social Work questions for uk admission interview.
You will most likely be asked case scenario questions like if you come across so and so what would you do? They always ask about social justice in SW interviews. Try and understand what it is. my interview for Lincoln I was asked to differentiate between social justice and human rights.I was even asked to quite any UK law I know. Lol. Thanks to my Nursing interviews and submsiison of work port folio I know UK health laws.
I'm going out now but will write more on the questions I got from the 3 unis I did SW interviews.
Good evening sis, I’m guessing you’re in the UK already studying adult nursing…if you don’t mind me asking, what school please?…I am currently applying for the same course and have an interview with Dundee next month …how were your nursing interviews?
Lastly I got rejected by Plymouth cuz of lack of experience in a hospital but I’m currently working in a hospital now ..do you think I can re apply?
Derby also rejected me because of my personal statement, according to them . If I make changes to my personal statement can I reapply or I should just move on

Would really love to talk to you beyond naira land if you don’t mind
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by caleb00(m): 2:26am On Dec 16, 2021
I genuinely need travelling advice for people who just travelled

Would like to know which airline is best and budget Friday

Process with pcr test

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lawali: 2:50am On Dec 16, 2021
Visa Alert! Visa Alert!! Visa Alert!!!

Giving thanks to Allah, from where it started from till now. All praises belongs to Him.

Family of 6
Biometrics: 13th of September (Main Applicant)
Collection mail : 22nd of September (priority)
Passport collection: 27th of September.

Biometrics: 9th of November (Dependents)
Collection mail : 28th of November (standard)
Passport collection: 29th of November.

No NSF mail/call
I only called UKVI for cancellation of submitted application with wrong email address.

Thanks to all Nairaland family. Especially Justwise, Scooby and many others who takes time to answer questions here and even guide people privately, you are really appreciated. More success to you in your endeavors (amen).

The journey continues. Wish all others breakthrough as well (amen)

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by afeezakinpelumi: 3:13am On Dec 16, 2021
lawali:
Visa Alert! Visa Alert!! Visa Alert!!!

Giving thanks to Allah, from where it started from till now. All praises belongs to Him.

Family of 6
Biometrics: 13th of September (Main Applicant)
Collection mail : 22nd of September (priority)
Passport collection: 27th of September.

Biometrics: 9th of November (Dependents)
Collection mail : 28th of November (standard)
Passport collection: 29th of November.

No NSF mail/call
I only called UKVI for cancellation of submitted application with wrong email address.

Thanks to all Nairaland family. Especially Justwise, Scooby and many others who takes time to answer questions here and even guide people privately, you are really appreciated. More success to you in your endeavors (amen).

The journey continues. Wish all others breakthrough as well (amen)

Congratulations, please can I connect with you for visa application if you don't mind. afeezakinpelumi@gmail.com
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amazoner01: 3:17am On Dec 16, 2021
ColdNight:
Pls, my people and elders on the forum,

I need certain clarification on this pls.�

Is it possible for my fiancee to over as a dependent after I move to the Uk. I filled SINGLE status in both my school application and Visa since we are not married yet. But we intend to go to the registry after I got my Visa. By then, we will be legally married. Is it still possible by then for her to apply as dependent using the marriage certificate?

Your opinion and advise is highly needed pls. Thank you

Yes

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Michael081324: 3:35am On Dec 16, 2021
Text me if you’re going to coventry university
hrhrhr324@yahoo.com
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Newbie123: 3:37am On Dec 16, 2021
Safeob27:

Good evening sis, I’m guessing you’re in the UK already studying adult nursing…if you don’t mind me asking, what school please?…I am currently applying for the same course and have an interview with Dundee next month …how were your nursing interviews?
Lastly I got rejected by Plymouth cuz of lack of experience in a hospital but I’m currently working in a hospital now ..do you think I can re apply?
Derby also rejected me because of my personal statement, according to them . If I make changes to my personal statement can I reapply or I should just move on

Would really love to talk to you beyond naira land if you don’t mind
Thank you

Hey, let's connect as we are almost in the same shoes.

I was also rejected by Plymouth but Derby moved me to the next stage but the portfolio writing is very very hectic. I'm almost done with the academic writing but the practice area is my concern as I don't have relevant work exprience so I just gave up.

I also got an invite to interview from Dundee so please let's keep in touch.

Their fees and the 3 years thingy is discouraging sha

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Awube: 3:42am On Dec 16, 2021
Oggg:
biometrics

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by thofunmie: 5:06am On Dec 16, 2021
Please how can i request for my priority REFUND from tls?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by fasa199(m): 5:50am On Dec 16, 2021
@ Justwise or anyone with an idea

Please at this stage how does one request for a decision letter that has been lost? How does one move forward??

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by donogaga(m): 6:18am On Dec 16, 2021
BolaT53:

It’s not back Sir

Ok.

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by oluwaseunadebay(m): 6:22am On Dec 16, 2021
Anyone has offer from Lincoln University? Can we connect?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by labelle27(f): 6:37am On Dec 16, 2021
Pls someone shoulld assist me with the link to track my visa application.

(1) (2) (3) ... (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.