Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,904 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (749) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1257194 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 15, 2021
Adeadebola5:

I paid my deposit in November, I didn’t get to do Pre -CAS interview cause they don’t have enough CAS to isssue all January intakes and that was why I was told to defer to May.

Please don’t be angry for the many questions but what date in November did you make payment? I want to check if it’s around the time I did mine. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by toms55(m): 6:52pm On Dec 15, 2021
AKALAMAGBO:
Yeah… I’m going to Wolverhampton and I have my VISA… Do you need anything?
brother does Wolverhampton require IELTS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by eyesaswide: 6:54pm On Dec 15, 2021
Nwachinemere26:
Please has anyone recently gotten Cas from Ulster university Birmingham campus, how many days after your pre-Cas interview before they send your Cas shield to you ? Please any idea it’s urgent please

They gave me my cas shield within 24 hours after I passed the interview and 5 working days after I uploaded documents on cas shield , I received my Cas
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Chysunshine1: 6:55pm On Dec 15, 2021
Please I can't seem to find courses for May, please assist.

Thank you.

mcafeez:

I applied for May intake and got conditional admission in just an hour.
Isn't that too fast ?

Please are you sure their deposit is 2k?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 15, 2021
eyesaswide:

They gave me my cas shield within 24 hours after I passed the interview and 5 working days after I uploaded documents on cas shield , I received my Cas

Thank you for replying can you please give me a means to reach you so I ask questions I also did my PCI yesterday but yet to get my Cas shield I don’t know how long they usually take.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Oyesquare10: 7:04pm On Dec 15, 2021
No. Credit in English language in your WAEC result is fine
toms55:
brother does Wolverhampton require IELTS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by eyesaswide: 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2021
Nwachinemere26:

Thank you for replying can you please give me a means to reach you so I ask questions I also did my PCI yesterday but yet to get my Cas shield I don’t know how long they usually take.

I suggest you wait till tomorrow when they resume work, may be if by noon if you still don’t hear from them, then you send your interviewer a follow up email

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Elvisfruit: 7:26pm On Dec 15, 2021
My CAS shield is showing 39% (Monday was 25, Tuesday was 34 and today 39%) after i uploaded all the requirements on Monday. Ulster University Birmingham. I just want to know if it's going the right direction. Please I need reply I
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Afmaag123: 7:35pm On Dec 15, 2021
My collegue went there since 4am today. And wrote her name but she was no 82. I think they only attended to 41 pple . Then the list started from 42. So I think they will start calling those on that list first but 1 am before they allow new pple write names. There r lots of cars around there(People that sleep there)
Oyesquare10:
Ah!!!!!!
Wahala, would you advice I go there tonight? I don't have a car to sleep in oo grin

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 15, 2021
Elvisfruit:
My CAS shield is showing 39% (Monday was 25, Tuesday was 34 and today 39%) after i uploaded all the requirements on Monday. Ulster University Birmingham. I just want to know if it's going the right direction. Please I need reply I

I think it’s going just fine, how long after your pre-Cas interview before they sent your Cas shield?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ezixt: 7:36pm On Dec 15, 2021
Zena1357:

A prompt response will be appreciated.. Please I need help oo

You should be directing the question to your school and not here. Write to your school and explain your situation to them, and then ask for the way forward.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ShalewaT: 7:37pm On Dec 15, 2021
Dimejidude:
My people abeg o. I tried to register on the tradesystem website but I no longer have access to the email address that the otp is being sent to.

I tried calling the phone lines listed on their website in case there's any problem. It just keeps ringing, they're not picking up the phone. Is there any way around this?
Go to your bank and change your BVN email address. It should reflect on Cbn database in 24 hours. Then you get your OTP through the mail you have access to.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
mimikado:
Please for those that had previous visa refusal from other countries. Did you declare all during your UK visa application and was your visa granted

This question is over flogged. We have answered this questions since memorial. Use the search bar you will see lots of answers to this question.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Elvisfruit: 7:46pm On Dec 15, 2021
[quote author=Nwachinemere26 post=108531049]

The next day
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by BolaT53: 7:47pm On Dec 15, 2021
Please everyone there is an option to pay to keep passport. My Canadian application is still in process and I feel they can get back to me anytime and I am hoping it is positive. Please what are the process will I still have to submit my passport to TLC when my visa is approved if I hold on to it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ezixt: 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2021
tblaze007:
Please as a new student is it possible to fund a £15000 school fees just by working and studying. ?

I don't think it's possible.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by phadriz(m): 7:52pm On Dec 15, 2021
Bmuhd4smile:

Same here...let link up

Send me mail to add you to school group
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by DuBooVay(f): 7:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
Yes. Its on TLs

BolaT53:
Please everyone there is an option to pay to keep passport. My Canadian application is still in process and I feel they can get back to me anytime and I am hoping it is positive. Please what are the process will I still have to submit my passport to TLC when my visa is approved if I hold on to it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mcafeez: 7:57pm On Dec 15, 2021
Chysunshine1:
Please I can't seem to find courses for May, please assist.

Thank you.

There are few graduate courses. Click on the program and see the intake details on the right hand.

I applied for Msc International Business though
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Jumade1: 7:58pm On Dec 15, 2021
Oyesquare10:
Hello house,
1. please what's the possibility of doing a walk in biometric in VI tommorow? I submitted my application today but the date I got is not favorable.
2. Can I change my biometric date even after I have paid?
3. How much does walk in cost please?

Your response would be highly appreciated

If you want to do walk in tomorrow, it’s advisable to go there this night so that your name will be among the top 40 hopefully if the list is not more than that now .

Note: you’re staying overnight
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by centuryman(m): 7:58pm On Dec 15, 2021
I sent you an email.

toms55:
boss can you please assist with the personal statement you submitted for UOS or any other uni to guide me through mine.

Send to tobbie94@gmail.com ��
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adeadebola5: 7:58pm On Dec 15, 2021
Nwachinemere26:

Please don’t be angry for the many questions but what date in November did you make payment? I want to check if it’s around the time I did mine. Thanks
It’s fine , 12th of November

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Jumade1: 8:02pm On Dec 15, 2021
Oyesquare10:
Ah!!!!!!
Wahala, would you advice I go there tonight? I don't have a car to sleep in oo grin

you don’t need a car, many people would be there
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by WCEC(m): 8:21pm On Dec 15, 2021
Shaleywah:
Visa alert����
To God alone be all the glory.
Family of 2
Biometrics: 1st December (Main Applicant)
3rd December (Dependant)
Collection mail: 10th December (Main applicant), 13th December (Dependant)
Priority for both
No NSF mail
Picked : 13th December.
Thank you all Nairaland family�������. You guys are the real MVP.�

Congratulations..

Still waiting for my CAS from Leeds Beckett university. Please what documents did you submit for your dependent? I'll be applying with my wife as my dependent
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by liliberth: 8:21pm On Dec 15, 2021
Please has anyone traveled since they lifted the ban? Or what are the requirements if we have to travel. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Oyesquare10: 8:21pm On Dec 15, 2021
Thank you.

Jumade1:
you don’t need a car, many people would be there
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by centuryman(m): 8:25pm On Dec 15, 2021
Congratulations

bamingo:
Visa alert! Visa alert!! Visa alert!!!

To God be the glory!

Unconditional offer Oct 20 2021(January intake)

Tuition Deposit 1st November

POF matured 26th November

CAS received 23rd November

Visa application 29th of November (on purpose)

BIOMETRIC 1st December (Priority TLS Abuja)

On 6th December , I got first NSF mail and additional email requesting supporting work documents (9 years gap study).

7th December documents sent( offer letter, work identity card, payslip, Recommendation letter, NYSC certificate).later I discovered payslip wasn't necessary and even dangerous. Guys, keep your docs simple, if they didn't ask, don't give

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gloriouscrown: 8:27pm On Dec 15, 2021
Shaleywah:
Visa alert����
Family of 2
3rd December (Dependant)
Priority for both
No NSF mail

Congrats
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by centuryman(m): 8:36pm On Dec 15, 2021
Congratulations

Shaleywah:
Visa alert����
Family of 2
3rd December (Dependant)
Priority for both
No NSF mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Shaleywah: 8:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
I included our wedding pictures, pre-wedding pictures and some casual pictures plus our marriage certificate in my application. I did same for his application too.
WCEC:

Congratulations..

Still waiting for my CAS from Leeds Beckett university. Please what documents did you submit for your dependent? I'll be applying with my wife as my dependent

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by teewhyelect(m): 8:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
Hello Gurus in the house, please I need some clarification here. I applied for a family of 3 and did biometric the same day. The main applicant did priority and the visa is out but the dependant tracker still shows at DMC. Spouse dependant got
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by WCEC(m): 8:55pm On Dec 15, 2021
Shaleywah:
I included our wedding pictures, pre-wedding pictures and some casual pictures plus our marriage certificate in my application. I did same for his application too.

Thanks for the information

(1) (2) (3) ... (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.