Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1250735 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Sysco600: 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
leggyb:

Do not bother going to pick it up. Since it says collected by applicant, this translates to mean collected by DHL dispatch agent.

You wouldn't get your passport if you go to pick up.

If that’s the case, I never see any tracking number in my mail Since yesterday and am worried.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Marex123: 12:09pm On Sep 02, 2021
marztar:
Pls those that did biometrics on the 6, 9,10 and 11th of august (standard) Ikeja to be precise...is there any update?
No update here, biometrics was on 6th of august@ ikeja tls till now no collection mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by tsowems(m): 12:12pm On Sep 02, 2021
marztar:
Pls those that did biometrics on the 6, 9,10 and 11th of august (standard) Ikeja to be precise...is there any update?
11th, no update from TSL, just a decision email from UKVI
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by marztar(m): 12:13pm On Sep 02, 2021
Marex123:

No update here, biometrics was on 6th of august@ ikeja tls till now no collection mail
Did you get a non_straight forward mail?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Funmilola37: 12:16pm On Sep 02, 2021
Good afternoon, pls anyone that did biometrics 25th/26th August priority visa gotten any update
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Toxheen: 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
Funmilola37:
Good afternoon, pls anyone that did biometrics 25th/26th August priority visa gotten any update

Yes. Got collection mail yesterday and I just picked up my passport with my visa.

13 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pacypatty(f): 12:22pm On Sep 02, 2021
Amarathripple0:

Yes you can, you are allowed to apply for up to 2 courses in the same university and they would give you conditional offers to both if they are happy with your application.

Thank you so much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Toxheen: 12:24pm On Sep 02, 2021
Visa alert

Thank you so much guys. You all were really of help during the application.

Biometrics on 25th of August
Collection mail on 1st of September

I just picked up my passport now.

I wish everyone all the best.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Fk1987: 12:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
Toxheen:

Yes. Got collection mail yesterday and I just picked up my passport with my visa.
Congratulations to you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Fk1987: 12:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
Toxheen:
Visa alert

Thank you so much guys. You all were really of help during the application.

Biometrics on 25th of August
Collection mail on 1st of September

I just picked up my passport now.

I wish everyone all the best.

Congratulations to you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Funmilola37: 12:28pm On Sep 02, 2021
25th or 26th
Toxheen:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Fk1987: 12:30pm On Sep 02, 2021
Funmilola37:
25th or 26th

23rd abj got non straight forward application, the next day bank verified her POF.. Up till now still at DMC. No call.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Basirat6279: 12:33pm On Sep 02, 2021
Please who can put me through on how to book premium lounge appointment.
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Toxheen: 12:33pm On Sep 02, 2021
Funmilola37:
25th or 26th

25th
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Goddys(m): 12:34pm On Sep 02, 2021
Please I learnt that immigration officers are intimidating and coercing travellers at MMA airport to settle them or risk being delayed until they miss their flight.

Please has anyone experienced such of recent?

One needs to know how to tackle this wickedness. A guy I knew missed his flight cuz of this corrupt officers last week
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Funmilola37: 12:35pm On Sep 02, 2021
Omo it is well since it’s past 7 working days I think she can give them a call

quote author=Fk1987 post=105416035]

23rd abj got non straight forward application, the next day bank verified her POF.. Up till now still at DMC. No call. [/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Funmilola37: 12:37pm On Sep 02, 2021
Congratulations, did your application move to vac prior to the collection mail
Toxheen:

25th
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Fk1987: 12:39pm On Sep 02, 2021
Funmilola37:
Omo it is well since it’s past 7 working days I think she can give them a call

quote author=Fk1987 post=105416035]

23rd abj got non straight forward application, the next day bank verified her POF.. Up till now still at DMC. No call.
She has sent paid email to em yesterday, waiting for response from em.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by izyblaze(f): 12:43pm On Sep 02, 2021
Please everyone, it’s URGENT. My friend just printed her statement now, to collect CAS. She sent the statement to her agent assigned by the university, the agent rejected the statement on the basis that she didn’t do enough transaction on the account, and told her to count the pof again till September 30th, and reprint. I do not understand, because transactions are not a requirement to getting visa, so why would it be an issue in receiving CAS? She’s distraught right now, and not even listening to me. She said the regional manager for Nigeria will also not accept it, since the agent is from the school directly. I don’t know what to say, any advice for her?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Marex123: 12:46pm On Sep 02, 2021
marztar:

Did you get a non_straight forward mail?
Yes, i got a not straight forward mail on 29th(sunday)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Fk1987: 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2021
Marex123:

Yes, i got a not straight forward mail on 29th(sunday)

Did they call you after the non straight forward email?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Marex123: 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
Fk1987:

Did they call you after the non straight forward email?
Have not gotten any call or mail since then
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 12:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
Goddys:
Please I learnt that immigration officers are intimidating and coercing travellers at MMA airport to settle them or risk being delayed until they miss their flight.

Please has anyone experienced such of recent?

One needs to know how to tackle this wickedness. A guy I knew missed his flight cuz of this corrupt officers last week

If they have nothing on you then you got nothing to worry about, they did that to me my first time leaving Nigeria but i refused to give them few naira i had with me, i created a scene , the public address system was calling my name, BA airline staff came looking for me, at that point those crooks gave up and let me off.

They can not stop you from boarding if all your papers are correct.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Fk1987: 12:56pm On Sep 02, 2021
Marex123:

Have not gotten any call or mail since then

Samehere

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by izyblaze(f): 12:59pm On Sep 02, 2021
Yes you can. I applied For two different courses in Hull, and got offer for one, because the other one was already filled up. Just make sure to write a very good SOP for both.

Pacypatty:
@All please is it advisable to apply for 2different master courses in the same University? Pls it's urgent
Like first choice course, second choice course. Thank you

Cc Justwise
Cc All

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2021
izyblaze:
Please everyone, it’s URGENT. My friend just printed her statement now, to collect CAS. She sent the statement to her agent assigned by the university, the agent rejected the statement on the basis that she didn’t do enough transaction on the account, and told her to count the pof again till September 30th, and reprint. I do not understand, because transactions are not a requirement to getting visa, so why would it be an issue in receiving CAS? She’s distraught right now, and not even listening to me. She said the regional manager for Nigeria will also not accept it, since the agent is from the school directly. I don’t know what to say, any advice for her?

Why is she wasting her time and energy on agent? Tell her to ignore the agent and send the bank statement to the school.

9 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Marex123: 1:03pm On Sep 02, 2021
Fk1987:

Samehere
When was your biometrics?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Fk1987: 1:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
Marex123:

When was your biometrics?
23rd August at Abj, though is my wife..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Fk1987: 1:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
Fk1987:

23rd August at Abj, priority. though is my wife.. Yours?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Goddys(m): 1:06pm On Sep 02, 2021
justwise:

If they have nothing on you then you got nothing to worry about, they did that to me my first time leaving Nigeria but i refused to give them few naira i had with me, i created a scene , the public address system was calling my name, BA airline staff came looking for me, at that point those crooks gave up and let me off.

They can not stop you from boarding if all your papers are correct.

Thanks for your response. I am beginning to think that Nigeria is cursed after knowing this.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by vivvica(f): 1:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
izyblaze:

This is sounding like an excuse for them not to issue her CAs . Let her send it to the school directly and see how it goes . What school is this please ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.