Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1256792 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by maxi505: 8:29am On Sep 02, 2021
baseg25:

Thanks for your reply.

What course are you studying? and is it a research based masters or taught masters?

Please read about Centenary Scholarship of the University College London.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by baseg25(m): 8:32am On Sep 02, 2021
maxi505:

Please read about Centenary Scholarship of the University College London.
Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ericpetters(m): 8:33am On Sep 02, 2021
TLS didn't issue me a tracking ID and my passport is showing picked by applicant for like 3 days now. I called DHL and they say I can't be issued anything without a tracking ID. What's all these abeg. Since August 11th, my mind never relax

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by TheFuckQueen: 8:35am On Sep 02, 2021
I'm planning to send my wife for a nursing program next year, can I serve as her sponsor
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ogheneakpors: 8:37am On Sep 02, 2021
fabulous2019:
Good morning gurus in the house
I am filling my visa form and i am going with my husband
Confused questions
1. Do you have where you will stay in the UK?
yes or no
what should i answer because i have not gotten accommodation yet and if i say yes, hope they will not ask for receipt

2. Where do you plan to stay in the UK and i should provide enough detail

can i simply say i will stay in the university accommodation in a self apartment. is that detailed enough. thanks

please justwise and people that have been given visa what did you write because i don't want any wrong answer to delay my visa

Book an air BnB with free cancellation in your Hubby's name. I used booking.com

In your application, put only the school's address (not a hostel name) as where you will be staying.
And add the air BnB as the other place you will be staying.

On your Hubby's application, put only the air BnB as where he will be staying.

Attach the booking receipt or invoice to both applications.

REASON - School accomodations are single, they do not allow spouses or dependants.

Thats how I did mine and we both got our VISAs

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by fabulous2019: 8:40am On Sep 02, 2021
Woooow
Thanks a million I will do exactly like that
Am very grateful
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by vivvica(f): 8:54am On Sep 02, 2021
Angellaw:

You can go ahead to choose date on tls site then. I think the priority is a UKVI thing and you ought to choose date first…..pls someone should assist/help him/her through, am not conversant with that

Thanks , I have picked the date already . The only option I’m getting now is super priority only .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pacypatty(f): 9:11am On Sep 02, 2021
maxi505:

You can apply for more than one programs in a school but you will only need to accept and enroll in just one of them. Most schools have bench mark of two to three. In fact, I have done that in several schools for several scholarships.

I hope this helps. I wish you the best in your applications.

Oh thanks
I'm relieved
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pacypatty(f): 9:12am On Sep 02, 2021
aragbaboy:

You can. I did it in HULL and got both offers

Thanks
I'm grateful
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 9:41am On Sep 02, 2021
maxi505:

Stop doubting oga. You should ask if you don't know. Kindly check the website of the University College London. I think they are the only one that accepts this. Check option 2 here.�

https://www.ucl.ac.uk/prospective-students/graduate/applying-international-student

Please can you stop quoting me with this attitude? I have zero time for it.

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Deering1008: 9:41am On Sep 02, 2021
Good morning @justwise & other gurus in the house, I am a student already in the Uk & I’m planning to go to Nigeria for my marriage soon.. I like to know how I’ll be able to add my wife as dependant afterwards cos I entered the Uk as a single without dependant… Pls guide me.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 9:46am On Sep 02, 2021
Deering1008:
Good morning @justwise & other gurus in the house, I am a student already in the Uk & I’m planning to go to Nigeria for my marriage soon.. I like to know how I’ll be able to add my wife as dependant afterwards cos I entered the Uk as a single without dependant… Pls guide me.

I answered you before

justwise:

Yes your wife can apply for dependant visa. All the you need is in the first page of this thread

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by annamaria333: 10:16am On Sep 02, 2021
Hello!

I've just submitted my student visa application and I'm trying to book an appointment for Abuja on TLS. However, I'm not able to click on any dates, e.g. on 10th, 13th or 14th September. Dates are either greyed out, as in the attached screenshot, 'sold' or blank (white). I'm confused as to what the grey boxes mean. And even the blank/white boxes later in September/October aren't clickable -- which means I am not able to move beyond the page.

Also, from experience, when's the best time/means to get an appointment asap? (I'm hoping to secure one for within the next few days).

Many thanks for your anticipated assistance!

AM

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 02, 2021
Hello house, if you are not comfortable for the date of you biometric and you want it the next day lets meet. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gbomzie: 11:03am On Sep 02, 2021
The white boxes are weekends ie days they don't work. While the grey days are days with appointments, but they've been booked. If you search further, you'll find available dates.

If you're opting for the walk in feature, you'll select the farthest date and go to the TLS centre when you're ready.

That being said, the walk in option these days has been a terrible experience. I wish you good luck.

annamaria333:
Hello!

I've just submitted my student visa application and I'm trying to book an appointment for Abuja on TLS. However, I'm not able to click on any dates, e.g. on 10th, 13th or 14th September. Dates are either greyed out, as in the attached screenshot, 'sold' or blank (white). I'm confused as to what the grey boxes mean. And even the blank/white boxes later in September/October aren't clickable -- which means I am not able to move beyond the page.

Also, from experience, when's the best time/means to get an appointment asap? (I'm hoping to secure one for within the next few days).

Many thanks for your anticipated assistance!

AM
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lasunakin(m): 11:12am On Sep 02, 2021
I got a "cas used mail" from my school. Please what does it mean?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amarathripple0: 11:18am On Sep 02, 2021
Pacypatty:
@All please is it advisable to apply for 2different master courses in the same University? Pls it's urgent
Like first choice course, second choice course. Thank you

Cc Justwise
Cc All

Yes you can, you are allowed to apply for up to 2 courses in the same university and they would give you conditional offers to both if they are happy with your application.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by annamaria333: 11:23am On Sep 02, 2021
Many thanks for your response! And for the luck smiley

But even weekdays in October, November and December are blank and don't allow me to click on them. (screenshot attached)

Gbomzie:
The white boxes are weekends ie days they don't work. While the grey days are days with appointments, but they've been booked. If you search further, you'll find available dates.

If you're opting for the walk in feature, you'll select the farthest date and go to the TLS centre when you're ready.

That being said, the walk in option these days has been a terrible experience. I wish you good luck.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by latinahola: 11:29am On Sep 02, 2021
jesudara459:
Good morning house. Please this is urgent.
Which bank can I use for Form A to pay tuition that will debit me today? I am going to the UK tomorrow ( Please if you can help with the branch info too, that will be nice) Thank you all
Use uba
But it 24hrs sometimes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by leggyb(m): 11:34am On Sep 02, 2021
Sysco600:
I never collect anything oooo

I come d see collected by Applicant

Please house, any idea.

I paid for DHL but I prefer going to pick it up myself at the center

Do not bother going to pick it up. Since it says collected by applicant, this translates to mean collected by DHL dispatch agent.

You wouldn't get your passport if you go to pick up.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kenny4smart(m): 11:37am On Sep 02, 2021
Please I'm filling my visa application right now and getting to the documents uploads, the pop up for bank statement upload is not showing, how do I over come this please. Very urgent.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gbomzie: 11:40am On Sep 02, 2021
I just got the "your UK Visa Application has been issued" email. How long before collection mail drops?
I checked the TLS website and it still says "Application is with DMC".
I'm so anxious.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kenny4smart(m): 11:41am On Sep 02, 2021
Kenny4smart:
Please I'm filling my visa application right now and getting to the documents uploads, the pop up for bank statement upload is not showing, how do I over come this please. Very urgent.

Gurus abeg make una help me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by tsowems(m): 11:44am On Sep 02, 2021
Gbomzie:
I just got the "your UK Visa Application has been issued" email. How long before collection mail drops?
I checked the TLS website and it still says "Application is with DMC".
I'm so anxious.

I got this 2 days ago, I got it yesterday as well. Still no update till now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kachiugwu: 11:47am On Sep 02, 2021
jesudara459:
Good morning house. Please this is urgent.
Which bank can I use for Form A to pay tuition that will debit me today? I am going to the UK tomorrow ( Please if you can help with the branch info too, that will be nice) Thank you all

Use Sterling Bank, mine was done same day!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by onidodo(m): 11:51am On Sep 02, 2021
ericpetters:
TLS didn't issue me a tracking ID and my passport is showing picked by applicant for like 3 days now. I called DHL and they say I can't be issued anything without a tracking ID. What's all these abeg. Since August 11th, my mind never relax

I am I your shoe.
I received their mail that a decision has been made on my visa application. On the tracker site all stages have bn ticked. Since Tuesday no communication again.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by BizBloke(m): 11:55am On Sep 02, 2021
Pacypatty:
@All please is it advisable to apply for 2different master courses in the same University? Pls it's urgent
Like first choice course, second choice course. Thank you

Cc Justwise
Cc All

You can.
Oftentimes, you don't even have to fill a new application; you just select a 2nd option and I think, a 3rd.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by onidodo(m): 11:57am On Sep 02, 2021
lasunakin:
I got a "cas used mail" from my school. Please what does it mean?

Your visa application is being processed.
Go to TLS tracking site for update.

All the best.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by onidodo(m): 12:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
Kenny4smart:

Gurus abeg make una help me

What I know is that on the page to upload documents, you have option to attach bank statement as one of your supporting documents.

Can't remember of a particular pop up option!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hephzi04: 12:02pm On Sep 02, 2021
Hi, please how long have you been waiting on teesside for case?
hustla:

I doubt it can

Power to issue CAS does not belong to the student

And I'm sure they can use the id to check issue date so they can see it was not the student's fault

Yet to receive my own CAS sef

Did your school say you can start online? Is it Teesside?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kenny4smart(m): 12:03pm On Sep 02, 2021
onidodo:

What I know is that on the page to upload documents, you have option to attach bank statement as one of your supporting documents.

Can't remember of a particular pop up option!

Yes bro, I mean where I can literally select the particular bank. No space for that.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by marztar(m): 12:03pm On Sep 02, 2021
Pls those that did biometrics on the 6, 9,10 and 11th of august (standard) Ikeja to be precise...is there any update?

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.