Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,689 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1250674 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by tsowems(m): 4:19pm On Sep 02, 2021
yemiyeni:

I have gotten a 'visa has been issued mail', hopefully, my collection mail comes in today.

Don’t think about this if it’s standard. I got this since 31st Aug same with other people here. We are still waiting
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by marztar(m): 4:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
yemiyeni:

I have gotten a 'visa has been issued mail', hopefully, my collection mail comes in today.
When was your biometrics?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Autophys1: 4:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
bolagabriella:
Good morning, pls I'm still on getting a date for TB test. It's not going and I've sent an email as suggested since sunday but still nothing. Any ideas will be appreciated. Thanks.

Call them with the numbers on their website depending on your location, Lagos or Abuja.
They will book you with a date and a time.
On the date you are given, don't wait for the time, be at he gate by 8a.m. so you can finish on time.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by yemiyeni: 4:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
marztar:

When was your biometrics?

11th August
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by tsowems(m): 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2021
yemiyeni:

11th August

Same
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Olumike09: 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2021
tsowems:

Don’t think about this if it’s standard. I got this since 31st Aug same with other people here. We are still waiting

If you get “your visa has been issued”, you’re like to receive a collection mail in the next 2-3 days.
I got the same mail and received my collection mail on the third day.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bourne007(m): 4:46pm On Sep 02, 2021
Neither did I cheesy

Verifiedlu:

Oga i never said I was dumb.....My statement only reflect that I do not want to depend on my knowledge alone......Your response I find rude and insultive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by scobyy2007: 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
Verifiedlu:
Good afternoon house....Please I have questions......is black and white copy of statement acceptable for visa? Or can I use electronic copy of the statement download through app? Also I would need assistance with filling the visa application .....please a Scobyyyy and other gurus here.....Can Someone please guide me through this

Color of the print is never an issue. The quality of the print is what u should focus on. Clarity!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Debbymuna: 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
yea i got my visa...picked it up yesterday....
Barad:
Hi, any update?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by yemiyeni: 5:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
tsowems:

Don't worry I will get mine before the end of the day

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Basirat6279: 5:02pm On Sep 02, 2021
Nigeria VI

Atanskenny:
Which TLS are you using?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Toxheen: 5:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
Amarathripple0:

Congratulations! Where did you do your biometrics?

Ikeja
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Boofrenzy: 5:06pm On Sep 02, 2021
So guys i feel you can avoid paying for walk in by starting your application early.

This is what I mean. Starting the visa application say 2 weeks before your POF matures .
Pay for IHS and Visa fee then select biometrics appointment date which will be 2weeks ahead.

In 2 weeks time when your statement matures. Print the statement and upload all documents

Then go for your normal appointment.

I'm not so sure how long the application is valid after creating the account but I think you will have about 2 weeks to complete that. So it should work.

By the way, You are free to criticize this. Let me hear what you think

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Futureukstudent: 5:09pm On Sep 02, 2021
izyblaze:
Please everyone, it’s URGENT. My friend just printed her statement now, to collect CAS. She sent the statement to her agent assigned by the university, the agent rejected the statement on the basis that she didn’t do enough transaction on the account, and told her to count the pof again till September 30th, and reprint. I do not understand, because transactions are not a requirement to getting visa, so why would it be an issue in receiving CAS? She’s distraught right now, and not even listening to me. She said the regional manager for Nigeria will also not accept it, since the agent is from the school directly. I don’t know what to say, any advice for her?
she was meant to make at least one transaction to prove that the account is functioning. Let her do one transaction and print the next day
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Noelatnairaland: 5:10pm On Sep 02, 2021
Aikayval:

Please can someone comment on this ?

Oga! When you apply apply for UK visa, just do everything right. Its a point base system, your previous visa denial is not a yardstick to grant you study visa.

Please when filling your form include all previous visas denied.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Futureukstudent: 5:10pm On Sep 02, 2021
justwise:

Why is she wasting her time and energy on agent? Tell her to ignore the agent and send the bank statement to the school.
the school will reject it straight up
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
Futureukstudent:
she was meant to make at least one transaction to prove that the account is functioning
. Let her do one transaction and print the next day

This is not true.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 5:12pm On Sep 02, 2021
Futureukstudent:
Why?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Futureukstudent: 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2021
justwise:

Why?
because there is no proof that the account isn't a dormant account. If she is printing 28days with no transaction in it, how will they know that she can access the money when needed? Well this is what the school I applied to have been doing. They adviced applicant to make transaction a day before printing their statement or at at least once to show the account is functioning. Those that didn't adhere, were not issued CAS by the school until they did the needful. I hope my contribution helps

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Futureukstudent: 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2021
justwise:
[b]

This is not true.
it is!!!! You don't work for the schools, so you should not say what they can do and what they can't. Let me give you another fine example you can work with. You having visa refusal in other countries doesn't stop UKvi from giving you your student visa, but there are some schools that has refused to sponsor students or issue them CAS cos they have gotten visa refusals. So DO NOT say it isn't true except you are very sure of the fact or you work for the school
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Futureukstudent: 5:22pm On Sep 02, 2021
justwise:
[b]

This is not true.
besides it is the school Nigerian rep that gave her that info, not an ordinary agent. She is working for the school. She is repping the school here in Nigeria (I don't know the school in question and I am not saying she is right) but what I am just saying is there should be at least 1transaction in that account within that 28days. Let her do one transaction today and print tomorrow. That should fly
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 5:33pm On Sep 02, 2021
Futureukstudent:
because there is no proof that the account isn't a dormant account. If she is printing 28days with no transaction in it, how will they know that she can access the money when needed? Well this is what the school I applied to have been doing. They adviced applicant to make transaction a day before printing their statement or at at least once to show the account is functioning. Those that didn't adhere, were not issued CAS by the school until they did the needful. I hope my contribution helps

Not really, if the embassy wants to know if the account is functioning they can call the bank. There is no rule that stated that applicants must make a transaction before printing.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2021
Futureukstudent:
besides it is the school Nigerian rep that gave her that info, not an ordinary agent. She is working for the school. She is repping the school here in Nigeria (I don't know the school in question and I am not saying she is right) but what I am just saying is there should be at least 1transaction in that account within that 28days. Let her do one transaction today and print tomorrow. That should fly

That agent is below ordinary, the agent is just frustrating her for just no valid reason.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by fatima04: 5:36pm On Sep 02, 2021
Boofrenzy:
So guys i feel you can avoid paying for walk in by starting your application early.

This is what I mean. Starting the visa application say 2 weeks before your POF matures .
Pay for IHS and Visa fee then select biometrics appointment date which will be 2weeks ahead.

In 2 weeks time when your statement matures. Print the statement and upload all documents

Then go for your normal appointment.

I'm not so sure how long the application is valid after creating the account but I think you will have about 2 weeks to complete that. So it should work.

By the way, You are free to criticize this. Let me hear what you think

This isn't advisable and doesn't follow UKVI requirements. You must have had the funds in your account for 28days before making the visa application. Hence the wait, but like you stated if one started application early then the rush can be avoided.

https://www.gov.uk/student-visa/money. See link for verification

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 5:37pm On Sep 02, 2021
Futureukstudent:
it is!!!! You don't work for the schools, so you should not say what they can do and what they can't. Let me give you another fine example you can work with. You having visa refusal in other countries doesn't stop UKvi from giving you your student visa, but there are some schools that has refused to sponsor students or issue them CAS cos they have gotten visa refusals. So DO NOT say it isn't true except you are very sure of the fact or you work for the school

Yes i'm 110% sure of what i'm taking about and i'm also sure that you and that agent are making things up.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kayLion(m): 5:41pm On Sep 02, 2021
ijeshaprincess:

Why not do it in the approved clinic on the travel portal?

https://nitp.ncdc.gov.ng/onboarding/lab-directory

When I filter "Lagos", there are no centers shown.

Why is this please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by izyblaze(f): 5:42pm On Sep 02, 2021
This is the statement if you must know. Is this not sufficient transactions? And that transaction thing is bull. (Modified) I’ve deleted the screenshot because she’s received the Cas. Thanks for your contribution

Futureukstudent:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bourne007(m): 5:43pm On Sep 02, 2021
It's false.. . UKVI make the rules and guidelines clear and simple. Hearsay geng add their own rules grin

Futureukstudent:

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by izyblaze(f): 5:44pm On Sep 02, 2021
It was an agent.
Futureukstudent:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by TheGuyFromHR: 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2021
Futureukstudent:
she was meant to make at least one transaction to prove that the account is functioning. Let her do one transaction and print the next day

This is untrue, and the representative is talking rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by izyblaze(f): 5:54pm On Sep 02, 2021
Thanks everyone. She just informed me that she has received her CAS from the regional manager directly, after contacting the school. So much for using agents cheesy

21 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dumebi213: 5:56pm On Sep 02, 2021
ccurrie:
Good morning everyone.
My people @Babababy @Dumebi213 @scoobyy2007 longest time.

Hi, how are you doing? Are you in the uk now?

I have been busy preparing for school since I got out of Isolation

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.