Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (856) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1256721 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jsnowy98: 1:01pm On Jan 04, 2022
Awube:

Hi, please what option are you going with? Is it at CBN rate or black Market?
Hello, someone in the US wants to help me sort it out.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Acanubs: 1:01pm On Jan 04, 2022
It is the same Lab. The first test was inconclusive and i was asked to come back for another test. The second test came out negative and it was done with no extra cost from the original test amount paid.

User10011:
Awesome! Please, what’s the name of the second lab you used?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Khadijatolaide(f): 1:02pm On Jan 04, 2022
Hi everyone I need advice yesterday I picked a wrong date when I was registering for TB test then I canceled the appointment, I’ve now created a new email to rebook an appointment but I can’t find any date in February, what do I need to do?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bravolyk(m): 1:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
Did my TB test in lagos. Is it okay to do my biometrics in Abuja. Hope it wouldn't raise any red flag.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by abeysticks: 1:08pm On Jan 04, 2022
jsnowy98:

To the best of my knowledge, there's no more physical Form A. All Form A are to be submitted online on TMS portal. It is true, this process is taking longer than the old Form A. The branch I used logged my request with the their head office on the 24th of December and I haven't been debited up till now, although I suppose the holiday added to the delay as well. If you have other means and a deadline to meet, I'd advise you don't use e Form A, too unstable.

Thanks so much your reponse lifted my spirit, I am so grateful but is there any evidence of payment after submission of the form online to send to the school till when the money is debited.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bravolyk(m): 1:43pm On Jan 04, 2022
bravolyk:
Did my TB test in lagos. Is it okay to do my biometrics in Abuja. Hope it wouldn't raise any red flag.

Please I need a response to this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jsnowy98: 1:48pm On Jan 04, 2022
abeysticks:

Thanks so much your reponse lifted my spirit, I am so grateful but is there any evidence of payment after submission of the form online to send to the school till when the money is debited.
You are welcome sir. I'm not sure about this, the only document you get before being debited is the pdf copy of the Form A. I doubt any school will accept this.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by elenengine(m): 1:48pm On Jan 04, 2022
They said applicants fight oooo, that's why it was canceled for now. they said people should wait for their appointment day.

bravolyk:
Please how is the walk in at VI like? I heard they've stopped walk in because of the crowd is that true?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by olutop(m): 2:02pm On Jan 04, 2022
bravolyk:

Yes you can.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kachiugwu: 2:02pm On Jan 04, 2022
No, it wont, you can run your Biometric anywhere.
bravolyk:

Please I need a response to this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by iykedare(m): 2:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
Chardiee:

Have you submitted the additional documents yet?

yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mellady(f): 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2022
STENON:
Just allow those that want to travel to go, I did it and I got my visa.

You think UKVI is foolish knowing fully well that you are super- rich and have your full money in your POF but are still giving students 20 hours to work per week and sustain yourself?
You think the UK universities are not wise enough by asking payment in installment even after showing them evidence of having the full money in your account before leaving Nigeria?
If they didn't know the money is arranged, they would have been sending the POF directly to your universities to pay for your tuition fees and then be blocking your POF for monthly sustenance before granting your visa.
Enough said , Have a Good day and Be good to Nigerians tongue
Don't I just love you @stefon grin cheesy.. Kepping it real sis, lmao grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by olusholaadedoja: 2:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
Myself and my dependants did out biometric on 14th December (VI) no NSF, we are still waiting on God. Has anyone that did the same date received a message or their Visas? Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pacypatty(f): 2:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
sweetoma:

I’m going to Bournemouth too January

Oh that's great, do they have any group on WhatsApp/telegram?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by waleshadow: 2:24pm On Jan 04, 2022
if your updated statement was correct (which I believe is), Congratulations!

Ayoadealli:

Thank you
1st NSF is to send updated bank statement
2nd NSF is to send employment or school history from 2014
Sent degree certificate and transcripts for this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by japhethGold: 2:37pm On Jan 04, 2022
olusholaadedoja:
Myself and my dependants did out biometric on 14th December (VI) no NSF, we are still waiting on God. Has anyone that did the same date received a message or their Visas? Thank you

My wife and sons also did their biometrics on this same day in VI and we are still in prayers trusting God to get collection email this week.

I am in the UK already studying for my masters. So, my family are applying as dependents to join me.

It has been a very long wait time. God will answer us all by fire in Jesus name. Amen.

9 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 04, 2022
The UK Decision Making Centre is currently assessing the application submitted by the above named. We are unable to conclude the application at this time as we require additional information.

Please provide the following documents:
- A copy of your First Bank account statement dated from 30 Sep 2021 - 31 Dec 2021.

Please send this document as a scanned attachment within 10 working days to: Sheffieldstudentteam.docrequests@homeoffice.gov.uk quoting your application reference in the subject line. Please attach the document directly to the email as we are unable to access links to files hosted on sites such as Dropbox™ or Google Drive™.  Please also include a translation of the document provided if it is not in English or Welsh.

Kind regards,

UK Decision Making Centre

Just got this. Biometrics on the 14th.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by valyrose: 2:40pm On Jan 04, 2022
Hi guys, has anyone tried to book biometrics appointment today with TLS VI? Its not progressing to check out on my end. It's not even allowing me book an appointment date? Any advise pls help urgently needed.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by solarenergy: 2:46pm On Jan 04, 2022
Kemitesh:
The UK Decision Making Centre is currently assessing the application submitted by the above named. We are unable to conclude the application at this time as we require additional information.

- A copy of your First Bank account statement dated from 30 Sep 2021 - 31 Dec 2021.

Please send this document as a scanned attachment within 10 working days to: Sheffieldstudentteam.docrequests@homeoffice.gov.uk quoting your application reference in the subject line. Please attach the document directly to the email as we are unable to access links to files hosted on sites such as Dropbox™ or Google Drive™.  Please also include a translation of the document provided if it is not in English or Welsh.

Kind regards,

What dates Statement of Account did you submit before? And what was your application date?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 04, 2022
I submitted a different bank account, submitted payslips because I had a study gap. The first bank is my salary account. I'm sure they want to confirm the payslips
solarenergy:

What dates Statement of Account did you submit before? And what was your application date?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by RichEstate(m): 2:49pm On Jan 04, 2022
Omg! From September? Have you deposited pof at that time? Why would they need 4 months statement?

Kemitesh:

Kind regards,

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by meeday07(m): 2:49pm On Jan 04, 2022
Kemitesh:

Kind regards,

Why would they ask for 3 months statements. What if the POF wasn't in the account before the month. What if the person started his/her pof by October. What is this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by solarenergy: 2:49pm On Jan 04, 2022
Kemitesh:
I submitted a different bank account, submitted payslips because I had a study gap. The first bank is my salary account. I'm sure they want to confirm the payslips

Oh okay, go ahead and provide them with it then
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by RichEstate(m): 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
I think we are being cautioned here not to include payslips as it delays process. God will see you through this. You will share good news soon

Kemitesh:

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by solarenergy: 2:53pm On Jan 04, 2022
Please when an application is cancelled before biometrics, is the IHS and Visa fee refunded?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Shodipe33(m): 3:01pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ayoadealli:
Visa alert
Got my visa now

Alhamdulillah Robbil Alamein
After two non straightforward mails
Collected my visa today
bros give us details now... When did you do biometric and all that
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Awube: 3:09pm On Jan 04, 2022
jsnowy98:

Hello, someone in the US wants to help me sort it out.

Okay, thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by eluthmaany: 3:10pm On Jan 04, 2022
Wahabuuu:
Is there anyone else here going to Staffordshire university in January and yet to Get CAS

Let’s share ideas

Here. Those people are frustratingly slow. Are they always like this or is something not right?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by japhethGold: 3:15pm On Jan 04, 2022
Shodipe33:
bros give us details now... When did you do biometric and all that

Please provide more details to guide us.

When did you do biometrics and which VAC?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MercyJJC: 3:27pm On Jan 04, 2022
Biometric on the 13th of December. Application moved from DMC to VAC.
VAC is yet to receive it.

I thought it is received by VAC the same day it is sent from DMC?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by JenKendall: 3:45pm On Jan 04, 2022
Visa Alert!!!!

Biometrics: 10th December (TLS VI)
Paid Mail: 31st December 2021 ( Decision Made)
Transferred to VAC: 4th January 2022 (Before 8am)
Received Collection Mail: 4th January 2022 (12:30pm)
Passport picked up at 2:00pm

No NSF, No additional request. Long study gap.

13 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Cart23(m): 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2022
Did you submit a work reference letter or employment letter
JenKendall:
Visa Alert!!!!

Biometrics: 10th December (TLS VI)
Paid Mail: 31st December 2021 ( Decision Made)
Transferred to VAC: 4th January 2022 (Before 8am)
Received Collection Mail: 4th January 2022 (12:30pm)
Passport picked up at 2:00pm

No NSF, No additional request. Long study gap.

(1) (2) (3) ... (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.