Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,676 members, 7,813,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (907) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1252608 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 9:21pm On Jan 10, 2022
saintchuks9:
Hello guys...please I was recently denied CAS from my school and am so devastated, I was asked during my application if I have been denied visa before which I acknowledged which was from united states of America
Please what am I chances of getting CAS from another school with this setback?
Thanks

They denied you CAS just because you were denied a US visa? How? Did they request for the refusal letter? What school is that?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 10, 2022
BolaT53:

So the only thing you could pick out of my response is the school has no grounds on rejecting him CAS. If you had what he said carefully and if you read my response well, you would have seen that I told him to apply to other schools and I gave him an alternative school to apply to also his major concern was if his previous refusal was going to affect him applying to other schools since that was the reason he was refused CAS.

I’m sure I am the least of your problems�Have a good night Ma.

All these long write up smh anyway thank God you accepted that you made mistake.

Have a good night rest Ma.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Chrishertz8: 9:25pm On Jan 10, 2022
ShalewaT:

Yes. But they will ask you to provide a English proficiency letter from your institution after you get an offer.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Cart23(m): 9:31pm On Jan 10, 2022
Pls Abuja peeps

Cart23:
I hope they still allow walk in at the Abuja TLS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by youngmusty: 9:36pm On Jan 10, 2022
Please Hostel or accommodation outside which is cheaper
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Benediktejike: 9:38pm On Jan 10, 2022
jay2233:
Please I have an urgent question.

My flight to the UK is on the 12th. There's a stopover and final landing is on the 13th in Heathrow.

Problem is I got my Covid test today 10th. since the covid test expires after 72 hrs. will I still be able to enter the UK when I get there on the 13th?

The instruction says get your Covid test 2 days before your flight, which was what I did. Now I'm confused.

You are good to go
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Sonwa: 9:38pm On Jan 10, 2022
Yes... English proficiency
Chrishertz8:

That's a letter from your university? Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Chrishertz8: 9:40pm On Jan 10, 2022
Sonwa:
Yes... English proficiency

Thank you,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pacypatty(f): 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2022
I got a mail from my school saying
CAS has been used,it means my Visa is being processed by UKVI home office ...

Should I be scared?
Cc everyone

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Cart23(m): 9:45pm On Jan 10, 2022
When did you apply for visa
Pacypatty:

Should I be scared?
Cc everyone
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by iykedare(m): 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
Dahnyhel:
Nazzy, have you sent in a paid mail to check your status?

Please, how is this done?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pacypatty(f): 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2022
Cart23:
When did you apply for visa

22nd December
Pls answer my question.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Lekods04: 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2022
Please, as a fully vaccinated person, do you need to do Pre-departure test for your flight? Any one with confirmed evidence please....

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 9:56pm On Jan 10, 2022
Pacypatty:

Should I be scared?
Cc everyone

What are you scared of? Bros relax and wait for your visa

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by AKALAMAGBO: 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2022
Go and be celebrating at Mummy GO Church…. You don collect VISA grin

Pacypatty:

22nd December
Pls answer my question.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Chardiee(f): 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
Pacypatty:

Should I be scared?
Cc everyone
Scared of what? Lol...relax abeg
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Towotowo: 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
Well, going with your wife first is a better option. You two will be able to work without thinking about how to look after the kids. Id advice you tell your wife that 6 months time she can go and pick the kids, cos youd need to get a house, sort bills, pay school and get ready for the coming.

MDDarah84:
Please I have a family of 4.Due to fund and then the need for my wife to work while i study so we can settle bills and raise funds,the plan is to go with my wife first and then after 2-3 months,bring in our 2 kids.

Please what are the challenges we may likely have? We so much wish we can do that for all but no power for now.

Kindly advice because anything after the 3 months without the kids,my wife said she will leave me and come back to Nigeria..Ejor.

Please advise

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pacypatty(f): 10:00pm On Jan 10, 2022
AKALAMAGBO:
Go and be celebrating at Mummy GO Church…. You don collect VISA grin

Thank you Jesus
Thanks bros

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pacypatty(f): 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2022
Chardiee:

Scared of what? Lol...relax abeg

You won't understand.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pacypatty(f): 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2022
kennykale:

What are you scared of? Bros relax and wait for your visa

Thank you so much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Towotowo: 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2022
If you are fully vaccinated
This is what you need to do if you qualify under the fully vaccinated rules for travel to England.

Before you travel to England – fully vaccinated
Before you travel to England you must:

book and pay for a COVID-19 test – to be taken after you arrive in England
complete a passenger locator form – to be completed in the 48 hours before you arrive in England

You dont need to do a test before you travel, make sure you take the evidence of your duble vaccine along. Print it out, keep as many copies with you.

Lekods04:
Please, as a fully vaccinated person, do you need to do Pre-departure test for your flight? Any one with confirmed evidence please....

Thank you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gigli: 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2022
Raheemot:
Hi guys, please does salford university give scholarship discounts on the 15k tuition? And how much do I need to pay for deposit.

They do give 3000GBP discount

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jay2233: 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2022
Oh thank you. But I actually did the test 11am on the 10th. The flight is by 2pm on the 12th. still good?
Towotowo:
The instruction is for you take a COVID-19 test – to be taken in the 2 days before you travel to England. That is 48 hours before your first flight.
Lets say your flight is for 12th of jan 12pm. you should take your test within 12pm of 10th of jan to 12pm 12th of jan. As long as its within 48 hours before your flight, youre good to go,,it doesnt matter when you get to Uk or not. And if your flight was delayed and your test got expired outside the 48 hours, youre still good to go cos its ot your fault.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Abdul2022(m): 10:20pm On Jan 10, 2022
I messaged them, they said shortly after online enrolment stops on 17th January

Mikool101:

When is your school deadline for face to face enrolment day for students?
My school resumes today 10th of January but business school deadline for face to face enrolment for students is 28th of January.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by meeday07(m): 10:23pm On Jan 10, 2022
Pacypatty:

You won't understand.
Thanks

Pls which TLS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Sonwa: 10:30pm On Jan 10, 2022
I sent you a email
ShalewaT:
I need your help people! I am filling my PRE-CAS questionnaire, but I've been stuck on how to answer a part of it without complicating things.
The question asked about who my sponsor is, their annual income and if I opened a new bank account just for the purpose of the visa.

Truthfully, I opened a new account last month for the purpose of the POF.

As it is now, it's either I get a bank reference letter or get an ATM card from the bank to further prove to the school that the account is active. (these are required to get the CAS).

I was at the bank earlier and I was told their machine has a problem and it will not be able to print my name on the card. This is bad news because I need my name as a form of identity. I am now stuck with getting a reference letter which will show that the account was opened last month(I funded it with the POF two days later)

How do I go about defending my need of opening a new bank account specifically for the purpose of the visa?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by omoajiri(m): 10:31pm On Jan 10, 2022
Greetings all.
Please I need guide on the appropriate amount needed for POF for a family of 6.
Balance on school fee is £14,000 and the school is within London.
Thanks as I await your meaningful contributions.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Towotowo: 10:32pm On Jan 10, 2022
Go and take another test tomorrow. You wont be able to board flight with the test youve done

jay2233:
Oh thank you. But I actually did the test 11am on the 10th. The flight is by 2pm on the 12th. still good?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Towotowo: 10:38pm On Jan 10, 2022
Balance 14,000
Main applicant(student) : £1,334 per month (for up to 9 months) for courses in London
Dependent( your wife and child) : £845 a month (for up to 9 months) for courses in London

14000 + ( 1,334 * 9) + ( ( 845 * 9) * 5) )

omoajiri:
Greetings all.
Please I need guide on the appropriate amount needed for POF for a family of 6.
Balance on school fee is £14,000 and the school is within London.
Thanks as I await your meaningful contributions.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jay2233: 10:38pm On Jan 10, 2022
Thank you. does the timing not matter?
Benediktejike:

You are good to go

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pacypatty(f): 10:40pm On Jan 10, 2022
meeday07:

Pls which TLS

Abuja.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by elenengine(m): 10:42pm On Jan 10, 2022
Please house, with the recent development by suspending walk-in.
In this case.
If wife got 11th as date and husband and son get 15,,16.
Can they Walk in with the wife as family?

(1) (2) (3) ... (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.