Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (932) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1254309 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by OluAjo: 8:43pm On Jan 13, 2022
Lol � it wasn't the case of Village people.
I did the first AR myself and used a "not so good" solicitor for PAP.
The long battle could've been won from the PAP.

That solicitor messed it up so bad (he was practically begging the Home Office), I had to get a Barrister who knew immigration law to handle my case.

advanceDNA:

Wait...so u mean those embassy people can just fabricate lies, knowing there’s a recorded transcript of your interview that can counter them.....?? wonders shall never end..

This is when village people partner with embassy people....but your head too strong for them..

U give them hot counter attack..
They think they have crase...
They jam naija crase..

Fantabulous!!!!.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by aytinto(m): 8:53pm On Jan 13, 2022
No need....
DuBooVay:
Hi guys, if ive uploaded all my documents using self service, do I still need to take them along on the day of my biometrics?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by DuBooVay(f): 8:56pm On Jan 13, 2022
Thank you. What did you submit during yours
aytinto:
No need....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MrsDanex: 9:00pm On Jan 13, 2022
Okay. That’s good. Keep us posted on the outcome
GT012022:

I am also for 29th, the wait is not easy!! I plan on sending a paid mail on Monday, if I don’t hear anything before then. Fingers crossed.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ExpressBoy: 9:03pm On Jan 13, 2022
Congratulation boss been following you since day 1 ..Pls I sent you a mail need to ask some stuffs from you..

ibk5891:
VISA ALERT!

FAMILY of 4!

Biometric: 17th December
(walking)

TLS:- Ikeja.

Collection mail:- 12th January.
Pick up all 4 booklet today- 13th January.

NOTE: As at the time I received collection mail. My tracking on TLS was still show "At DMC".

I give glory to God! The waiting is finally over.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Affam: 9:04pm On Jan 13, 2022
ibk5891:
VISA ALERT!

FAMILY of 4!

Biometric: 17th December
(walking)

TLS:- Ikeja.

Collection mail:- 12th January.
Pick up all 4 booklet today- 13th January.

NOTE: As at the time I received collection mail. My tracking on TLS was still show "At DMC".

I give glory to God! The waiting is finally over.
U can imagine! Congratulations..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Eddibloc(m): 9:08pm On Jan 13, 2022
ShalewaT:

If you haven't gotten a response. Send a mail. I'll respond

Sent. Awaiting your reply

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 9:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
Visa Alert �

Family of 2 [ My Wife and I]

Application - 3/12/2021

Biometrics - 17/12/2021

Transfer to VAC - 13/01/2022

DHL Delivery- 14/01/2022

No NSF Mail

3paid mails

Doc Submitted for Main applicant
Transcript, bSC cert, TB Cert, POF, passport
Dependant
Marriage Cert , TB very and passport

DMU way.

23 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ck123(m): 9:16pm On Jan 13, 2022
Please can one use a pensions account for proof of funds?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ibk5891(m): 9:18pm On Jan 13, 2022
Ok bro!

ExpressBoy:
Congratulation boss been following you since day 1 ..Pls I sent you a mail need to ask some stuffs from you..

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ibk5891(m): 9:19pm On Jan 13, 2022
Thank you
Affam:

U can imagine! Congratulations..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Waha1: 9:22pm On Jan 13, 2022
edewor1991:
Good afternoon,
Please I am looking for admission in UK to study B.Sc nursing, please can I apply to different schools at the same times?

Ur guardian will be appreciated please.

Yeah sure try Uni of Dundee not bad for nursing I have a friend studying same
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mimilyrics: 9:25pm On Jan 13, 2022
As far as I know, no. This is based on situations between 1.5-5 years ago
Kent will have you full a form with the refusal details and will ensure that you have everything that you need for your application before your CAS is issued to avoid a refusal based on/similar to the previous.
Same with ARU.
saintchuks9:
are they not strict with visa refusals and I want to know if it's TRUE what university of Sunderland said about visa refusal
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mimilyrics: 9:26pm On Jan 13, 2022
Anglia will and has up till recently except if that's now changed.
Zoey1:
Every school has their rules.
Anglia Ruskin
Bedfordshire would not give you a CAS if you have ever had any denial from any country.
These schools are simply protecting their license, they believe that “such student has a higher chance of another refusal which isn’t correct”.
And the more student refusal a school gets on their license the more susceptibility to license withdrawal.
IMO , check other schools.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rhennykay: 9:27pm On Jan 13, 2022
omoboriowoJay:
Hello Everyone,

i just got an offer at the University of Hull. i would like to know how much i need to show in my account statement please

When did you apply for admission at Hull?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ExpressBoy: 9:29pm On Jan 13, 2022
Just msg you now boss waiting for your response ..

Mquote author=ibk5891 post=109346015]Ok bro!

[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by dbty(m): 9:29pm On Jan 13, 2022
Kels4real:
Good day everyone...please I have a question to ask the house... I want to get my reference letter from my lecturer and from my company now. Please will I use the name on my transcript to process the reference letter or my husband name..

my international passport caries my husband name and all other certificate is in my fathers name.

Please your reply will be appreciated

The name on your certificatet or with your organization will be used for the renference. From experience the letcture stated the full name as on certificate and she added nee the hisband name.

Just make your request clear to who ever is writing the rerefernce
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by monvous: 9:38pm On Jan 13, 2022
Please sir i also need the sample of the affividit please check your mail thank youuote author=Kels4real post=109328716]Good morning boss. Please I have same reply. Please I need sample of the affidavit.

Kelly29online@yahoo.co.UK

Please for God's sake

[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mimilyrics: 9:39pm On Jan 13, 2022
No. See attached screenshot.
ck123:
Please can one use a pensions account for proof of funds?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Waha1: 9:46pm On Jan 13, 2022
I would like to know if there’s anybody going to Bedfordshire.

Cause first, I need to know if I can rent and accommodation out student campus.

And if anybody need pls contact me I need one too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by donogaga(m): 9:51pm On Jan 13, 2022
DuBooVay:
Hi guys, if ive uploaded all my documents using self service, do I still need to take them along on the day of my biometrics?

Go with a photocopy of your international passport and the first page of your visa application form.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by tochieee: 9:58pm On Jan 13, 2022
Goodevening all

Please I am fully vaccinated and I hope to leave next week Thursday

After the covid test, do I also need to pay for day 2 and day 8
Please what is the amount?

Please help a worried sister
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by DuBooVay(f): 9:59pm On Jan 13, 2022
Thanks
donogaga:

Go with a photocopy of your international passport and the first page of your visa application form.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by advanceDNA: 10:07pm On Jan 13, 2022
OluAjo:
Lol � it wasn't the case of Village people.
I did the first AR myself and used a "not so good" solicitor for PAP.
The long battle could've been won from the PAP.

That solicitor messed it up so bad (he was practically begging the Home Office), I had to get a Barrister who knew immigration law to handle my case.

The legal squabble is one part of your story..leave that one .

The village people part is the devil that entered them to start fabricating lies in the first place and also denying you the visa again after agreeing to settle out of court.... that’s witchcraft ooo.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ebalafaa: 10:13pm On Jan 13, 2022
OluAjo:
Hello Everyone,

This will be quite a long read.
Collection Mail: 13th January, 2022.
Visa Granted!

I applied for student visa August 2020 but it was refused because my CAS was cancelled by the University.
I called the University to tell them I couldn't meet the resumption date since I had not gotten my Visa and I was informed I'd be deferred to January 2021.

I called the UKVI to inform them that my CAS had been cancelled and the lady on the phone asked if I wanted to withdraw my application. I told the lady that the withdrawal will take a while before I get my passport back but I'm okay with a refusal so I can get my passport back immediately.

Two days later, I was refused but I wasn't bothered so I reapplied with priority in November 2020 so as to avoid the long processing time.

I was scheduled for a phone interview on the 5th day and I answered all the questions but I was refused.

The reasons given were blatant lies saying I didn't know much my fees was and didn't know what my sponsor did for a living.

I applied for AR and it was refused, did PAP - the refusal was upheld.

I proceeded to Judicial Review then the lies were upgraded to "the applicant states NEVER to return back to Nigeria."
The Judge asked for the recording of my phone interview be presented the following week.

By the following week, the transcript of the phone interview shown I clearly stated how much my fees was and what my sponsor did for a living. No where was it stated that I'd never come back to Nigeria. Instead I said it was my plan to return back to Nigeria to open a Consultancy firm.

The legal representative for the Home Office reached out to the Barrister representing me and myself (email) asking to settle outside court.
The Barrister asked if I was okay with a settlement, I said Yes but wanted them to pay all the cost I incurred during the JR process and a new decision be made.

It was agreed and signed.

July 2021, a new CAS was requested for September 2021. I was asked to provide it within a week.

The University took a while to reply, before they provided a new CAS I was refused again. I WAS LIVID. I sent the Home Office an email telling them I'd follow it up to JR and this time THERE WOULD BE NO SETTLEMENT OUTSIDE COURT.

I applied for AR and it took 3 months before it was successful.
I got several emails of apologies and passport was requested for November 10.

I submitted my passport 10th November, 2021.
Collection email: 13th January, 2022.

This journey started August, 2020.

Wow. Now if that is not a fine example of a breakthrough. What a testimony. I say a big congratulations to you.

All the best for the remaining hurdles.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ebalafaa: 10:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
OluAjo:
Hello Everyone,

Visa Granted!

I applied for student visa August 2020 but it was refused because my CAS was cancelled by the University.
I called the University to tell them I couldn't meet the resumption date since I had not gotten my Visa and I was informed I'd be deferred to January 2021.

I called the UKVI to inform them that my CAS had been cancelled and the lady on the phone asked if I wanted to withdraw my application. I told the lady that the withdrawal will take a while before I get my passport back but I'm okay with a refusal so I can get my passport back immediately.

Two days later, I was refused but I wasn't bothered so I reapplied with priority in November 2020 so as to avoid the long processing time.

I was scheduled for a phone interview on the 5th day and I answered all the questions but I was refused.

The reasons given were blatant lies saying I didn't know much my fees was and didn't know what my sponsor did for a living.

I proceeded to Judicial Review then the lies were upgraded to "the applicant states NEVER to return back to Nigeria."
The Judge asked for the recording of my phone interview be presented the following week.

By the following week, the transcript of the phone interview shown I clearly stated how much my fees was and what my sponsor did for a living. No where was it stated that I'd never come back to Nigeria. Instead I said it was my plan to return back to Nigeria to open a Consultancy firm.

The legal representative for the Home Office reached out to the Barrister representing me and myself (email) asking to settle outside court.
The Barrister asked if I was okay with a settlement, I said Yes but wanted them to pay all the cost I incurred during the JR process and a new decision be made.

July 2021, a new CAS was requested for September 2021. I was asked to provide it within a week.

The University took a while to reply, before they provided a new CAS I was refused again. I WAS LIVID. I sent the Home Office an email telling them I'd follow it up to JR and this time THERE WOULD BE NO SETTLEMENT OUTSIDE COURT.

[quote author=OluAjo post=109337612]

Wow. Now if that is not a fine example of a breakthrough. What a testimony. I say a big congratulations to you.

All the best for the remaining hurdles.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ebalafaa: 10:18pm On Jan 13, 2022
Adunnishugar:
Good evening house
Please is it true that a dependent can’t board a flight without PTA
And does this apply to students too

That is so untrue. I travelled with my dependent daughter without PTA. Nobody (students and dependents) is required to buy PTA. It is optional.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ebalafaa: 10:24pm On Jan 13, 2022
boghetto:
God did it!!!!

Visa Alert
Biometrics 15th Dec Ikeja (walk in)
Sent 1 paid mails and I was told decision had been made - 8th Jan
No NFT
Moved to VAC: 12th Jan
Collection mail: 12th Jan
Collection:13th Jan

1 refusal declared

I want to thank everyone here. I can’t thank you guys enough for insights and directions. All the information I used came from here alone. I followed 2 threads from page 1 to the last page and kept following up. I made a lot of screenshots and saved them on my phone so I don’t have to ask when I eventually get to the stage.
God bless you guys!

Congratulations. Saving of screenshots is a very smart thing to do. I used the same approach. It is quite annoying when people keep asking the same questions over and over again when someone else has already answered those questions.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by nayo10(m): 10:35pm On Jan 13, 2022
Hello guys,
Just a quick question, is there still walk in for biometrics?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by uzoexcel(m): 10:45pm On Jan 13, 2022
Wooooooow

This Yr struggle ain't for the fainthearted

OluAjo:
Hello Everyone,

Visa Granted!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by donkdonk: 10:53pm On Jan 13, 2022
Congrats. Please how much did you pay for dependant's visa fee?
ExpressBoy:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by uzoexcel(m): 10:55pm On Jan 13, 2022
@Prisscindy
@samhay

Saw your posts on Wolverhampton in the former thread... How have your experiences been.

(1) (2) (3) ... (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.