Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (934) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1258077 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bali233: 6:54am On Jan 14, 2022
olutimehindare:
I am fully vaccinated and i didnt do a covid test. I just booked for day 2 test kit

wow so they didnt disturb u or ask for a covid test at the nigerian airport?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Affam: 6:54am On Jan 14, 2022
olutimehindare:
I am fully vaccinated and i didnt do a covid test. I just booked for day 2 test kit
Thanks. You booked the kit before leaving Nigeria right?.. Pls how did u book it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 6:55am On Jan 14, 2022
amanze54:
Dear all, please chip in from your experience.
I submitted visa applications and a mail was sent from UKIV to upload pictures with 10 days deadline to respond. I could not see the mail on time and the visa was declined with options for administrative review.
I have submitted the administrative review earlier December.
But this morning I received a refund of the IHS fee.
I kindly want to know what is the implications of this

This is normal, your IHS get refunded if your application is not successful.

If the AR is successful you will be asked to pay back the IHS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by weensteen: 7:07am On Jan 14, 2022
kennykale:

This is the general response they give when you write to them to know the status of your application and a decision has been made.

Your passport will soon be delivered to VAC

Quick question. Does the passport ever leave the Visa Application Centre?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by HaneefahRN(f): 7:09am On Jan 14, 2022

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jonsnow92: 7:48am On Jan 14, 2022
Good Morning Guys

Please has any other person gotten CAS from Coventry University?

Which kind enemies of progress be these ones naa.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nalai: 7:55am On Jan 14, 2022
[quote author=Safeob27 post=109337926][/quote]

Well I attended dundee interview for adult nursing. One thing I would advise is to be your selves watch the video and jot down what you observe according to NMC code of conduct. Mine was a group interview and it wasn’t hard. Remember to be natural and project you’re a caring person that posses all the C’s of a nurse.

Best of luck to you dear
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Zoey1: 8:10am On Jan 14, 2022
If about 4/5 people said same then I’m not alone.
mimilyrics:
Anglia will and has up till recently except if that's now changed.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Zoey1: 8:13am On Jan 14, 2022
You can do Uber statements but for a fact adding adding that proves you to be “a company owner” brings long story.
That why people are advised to keep interview answers short to avoid other things cropping up.
They need to believe you a genuine student that will only study not “go and do business while studying”
That’s the goal.
NigerianWonder1:

Alright, thank you so much. If I add like a reference letter from a registered company that pays tax too including my portfolio and Uber statements would that be okay ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Zoey1: 8:15am On Jan 14, 2022
Call to follow up.
Coventry is speedy with response. If you are not getting any, something slowed it down.
Call to find out.
jonsnow92:
Good Morning Guys

Please has any other person gotten CAS from Coventry University?

Which kind enemies of progress be these ones naa.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Zoey1: 8:17am On Jan 14, 2022
IHS refund was done auto because application wasn’t successful.
If your AR comes out good , you would be asked to pay again.
amanze54:
Dear all, please chip in from your experience.
I submitted visa applications and a mail was sent from UKIV to upload pictures with 10 days deadline to respond. I could not see the mail on time and the visa was declined with options for administrative review.
I have submitted the administrative review earlier December.
But this morning I received a refund of the IHS fee.
I kindly want to know what is the implications of this

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Zoey1: 8:20am On Jan 14, 2022
1.Standard - Interview
Priority - Interview
Super priority - No interview.
When Covid happened most people from all of these categories hardly got interviewed.
2. No way to avoid tuition.
olabisi6438:
Hello guys. Good Day. Does UK require interview? For Nigeria student visa?

Is there a way to avoid paying tuition?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mikool101: 8:20am On Jan 14, 2022
Tjiaz:

They said the decision has been made.
Thanks for your response. One more thing, what was the timeline between the day you responded the NSF mail and the day you sent paid mail that informed you decision have been made on your visa application.
Cheers.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Zoey1: 8:24am On Jan 14, 2022
No
nayo10:
Hello guys,
Just a quick question, is there still walk in for biometrics?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ThaSlimKidd: 8:27am On Jan 14, 2022
Has anyone been able to register on the Trade system website in the past 2 days? Can't seem to go past the verification of BVN.. It just scans and does nothing. Any help?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Debs1010: 8:28am On Jan 14, 2022
Good morning y’all

Please I want to know if Uk still offer pre registration nursing masters and if yes can I know few schools that are currently accepting international students

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by olabisi6438(f): 8:38am On Jan 14, 2022
Zoey1:
1.Standard - Interview
Priority - Interview
Super priority - No interview.
When Covid happened most people from all of these categories hardly got interviewed.
2. No way to avoid tuition.

Hello. Can I get an overview of how much or the range of tuition. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Newbie123: 8:43am On Jan 14, 2022
Nalai:

Well I attended dundee interview for adult nursing. One thing I would advise is to be your selves watch the video and jot down what you observe according to NMC code of conduct. Mine was a group interview and it wasn’t hard. Remember to be natural and project you’re a caring person that posses all the C’s of a nurse.

Best of luck to you dear

Hi Nalai,

Please how do you intend to cope with paying tuition for 3 years? That's my fear or did you claim the RPL?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Jayjord19: 8:51am On Jan 14, 2022
Finally saw transferred to VAC this morning. TLS Ikeja 17th Dec, my guess is the collection email will drop any mo from now.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Jhayson(m): 8:58am On Jan 14, 2022
Jayjord19:
Finally saw transferred to VAC this morning. TLS Ikeja 17th Dec, my guess is the collection email will drop any mo from now.

Mine is still at DMC
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Zoey1: 9:09am On Jan 14, 2022
Use google.

olabisi6438:

Hello. Can I get an overview of how much or the range of tuition. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mimilyrics: 9:16am On Jan 14, 2022
I did my undergrad there years ago and I've guided a few others through getting into ARU up till about 1 year ago so I'm speaking based on what I know.
Zoey1:
If about 4/5 people said same then I’m not alone.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mimilyrics: 9:17am On Jan 14, 2022
Yes, it goes to the BHC.
weensteen:

Quick question. Does the passport ever leave the Visa Application Centre?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by pete3000: 9:18am On Jan 14, 2022
donkdonk:
Please house, How much is visa fee for children below 18 years old?

I co-ask. Has anyone answered you?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mimilyrics: 9:21am On Jan 14, 2022
Same as adult dependants - £475.
pete3000:

I co-ask. Has anyone answered you?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by karryprincess: 9:23am On Jan 14, 2022
Hello everyone,
Please who else is having issues accessing the trade monitoring system website for filling the online form A? I have been trying to register since yesterday and its not going through.
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SerendipityHere: 9:27am On Jan 14, 2022
Congratulations! Pls, what’s Ulster’s payment plan like?

eyesaswide:
Visa Alert!!!

Biometrics: Dec 9th( Standard)
Nsf mail: 24th Dec ( to dependent no additional document requested)
Transferred to Vac: 30thDec
Received by Vac: 30th Dec
Collection mail: 30th Dec
Passport Collection: 30th Dec
Doc submitted: ssce cert, transcript, bsc cert, Tb Cert, Cas docs,employment letter
Destination: Ulster Uni, Birmingham

Many thanks to this platform for your help in answering my many questions

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MrsDanex: 9:27am On Jan 14, 2022
29th Dec 2021,any update?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by BolaT53: 9:29am On Jan 14, 2022
Omo what VI TLS is doing to we that did our biometrics between 16 and 17th is not nice oh. Decision made since Monday noting yet.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Abiodunnn(f): 9:33am On Jan 14, 2022
Hello people,
I did my biometrics on the 29th at VI TLS with my family of 2. However I’m currently pregnant and no airline may want to carry me anything after next week. What do you advise i do as VI since to be moving at snail speed?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by VBComm: 9:40am On Jan 14, 2022
BolaT53:
Omo what VI TLS is doing to we that did our biometrics between 16 and 17th is not nice oh. Decision made since Monday noting yet.

I think it's worse for people who chose the 'keep my passport' option.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MrsDanex: 9:43am On Jan 14, 2022
I saw chats where people are calling in the case of Emergency; why not try method, have you been tracking yours;mine is still at DMC. I pray today favors those that did their 29th dec
Abiodunnn:
Hello people,
I did my biometrics on the 29th at VI TLS with my family of 2. However I’m currently pregnant and no airline may want to carry me anything after next week. What do you advise i do as VI since to be moving at snail speed?

(1) (2) (3) ... (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.