Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,496 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (937) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1260865 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by geeyoungmoney(m): 2:42pm On Jan 14, 2022
Congrats boss
I really need to know about the process of DMU and the payment flexibility... I sent a mail

Kindly attend to it sir

Congrats once again
Jayjord19:
Visa Alert �

Visa alert �

Biometrics 17th Dec

TLS- Lagos Ikj ���

Collection Mail 14th January
Visa picked 14th January

I didn't wait for the status to change from Application Transferred To VAC to
Application Received By VAC. i enter road sharply, joined queue and gbam.

DMU persons here? make we connect abeg!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by yourfavourite: 2:42pm On Jan 14, 2022
I thought so too
Newbie123:

Thought a deposit is mandatory for cas to be issued?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mimilyrics: 2:54pm On Jan 14, 2022
Sigh! If you calmed down enough, you'd notice that I wasn't arguing with you. Just stating what I know obtains and in my initial comment, I stated it was obtainable up till a year ago except it's now changed. That's not to discount the experience of the people who had issues getting their CAS from the school. The essence of having these discussions is to shed light on issues from every angle possible so no need to get worked up over it.
Zoey1:
This isn’t an argument thread.
If 4/5 people said same thing about a school and it doesn’t apply to you doesn’t it rule out their own.

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by donogaga(m): 2:54pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nalai:
Visa Alert �

Visa alert �

Biometrics 16th Dec

TLS- Lagos Ikj ���

Collection Mail 13th January
Visa picked 14th January
������

��� isn’t God a faithful father ��������

Thanks Fam���✨ I pray God will answer each and everyone of us ��������...

Congratulations are in order.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MrsDanex: 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
Does that mean they have not started giving those that did theirs 20,December
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MrsDanex: 3:32pm On Jan 14, 2022
Any visa alert for 20th December
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by RIZE554: 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2022
Any Visa alert! For 15th of December with NSF mail? undecided undecided
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by RetiredAdult: 3:38pm On Jan 14, 2022
“Paying school fees without CAS”? First of all, I do not know any school that will issue CAS without you paying a deposit first. If you know any, please list them.

“And this is so common with these new intakes”?

Pele o, arugbo ojo. Expert in all things UK student visa. The way with which you comment on posts on this platform is quite something… with terrible English too, half the time.

You were once a novice too before you came to know all you now know.

Rest, ma’am.

Aprokodaughter:

Paying that deposit is not even easy not talk of paying school fees without cas. People get mind sha all because you want to japa.

And this so common with these new intakes.

35 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MrsDanex: 3:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
What were you asked to submit?
RIZE554:
Any Visa alert! For 15th of December with NSF mail? undecided undecided
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by RetiredAdult: 3:42pm On Jan 14, 2022
I understand that a lot of people ask really, really, really dumb questions (my God). Whether they are too lazy to do research or they just like to be spoon-fed, I don’t understand it. However, a lot of people silently stomach it and read and pass, and gain what there is to be gained.

Learn from them and don’t turn yourself to God. All the things you know, you read them somewhere too. You didn’t manufacture them. Be humble and respond to people with a little decency.

33 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by RIZE554: 3:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
Evidence of education & employment.
MrsDanex:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by AdebolaNG: 3:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
I don’t understand what going on with UKVI ooo

After my administrative review was successful I was asked to submit my passport and TB test but bcuz my university don’t have January or may intake they asked me to make a fresh visa application. It almost 3month now and I haven’t received my passport back, I have done paid mail 3times same story of waiting 15 working days before I send another one.

I’m getting frustrated cuz I have other things I need to do with my passport.

I don’t even know if I should declare it lost and get another one.

Please I need una advise oooo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MrsDanex: 4:01pm On Jan 14, 2022
Okay; hope you responded immediately. May it end in praise for you today
RIZE554:
Evidence of education & employment.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by yourfavourite: 4:02pm On Jan 14, 2022
Have you gotten any update for 29th?
MrsDanex:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by sweetoma: 4:02pm On Jan 14, 2022
AdebolaNG:
I don’t understand what going on with UKVI ooo

After my administrative review was successful I was asked to submit my passport and TB test but bcuz my university don’t have January or may intake they asked me to make a fresh visa application. It almost 3month now and I haven’t received my passport back, I have done paid mail 3times same story of waiting 15 working days before I send another one.

I’m getting frustrated cuz I have other things I need to do with my passport.

I don’t even know if I should declare it lost and get another one.

Please I need una advise oooo
Na wa o, I don’t have any experience with this so I can’t really advice you, but if you don’t mind my asking what was the reason for refusal. And after successful AR do you have to pay for your visa application fees again or will they refund you ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hodley007: 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2022
Visa Alert!
Visa Alert!!
Visa Alert!!!
Application Time line

Visa Application: 14th Dec

Biometrics: 16th Dec. TLS V.I

Moved to DMC: 16th Dec

Decision made on : 5th Jan

Transferred to VAC: 11th Jan

Received by VAC: 11th Jan

Collection mail: 11th Jan

Pick up: 12th Jan

Note
No NSF
Never sent any paid mail.

Doc submitted at TLS
CAS
POF(stamped by bank)
Passport

Those still in line just relax, it will end in praise, though the waiting could cause anxiety and all that, continue to maintain a positive mental disposition.

26 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MrsDanex: 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2022
No, still in expectant . There shall not be any delay o.
yourfavourite:
Have you gotten any update for 29th?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by sweetoma: 4:16pm On Jan 14, 2022
Please anyone with suggestions on best and cost effective ways to pay school fees 50% installment. Is barter a good option ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kwemkizito(m): 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2022
Congratulations bro, as i wait for mine make we connect, DMU as well ( PROJECT MANAGEMENT)

Jayjord19:
Visa Alert �

Visa alert �

Biometrics 17th Dec

TLS- Lagos Ikj ���

Collection Mail 14th January
Visa picked 14th January

I didn't wait for the status to change from Application Transferred To VAC to
Application Received By VAC. i enter road sharply, joined queue and gbam.

DMU persons here? make we connect abeg!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by RIZE554: 4:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
I actually responded the next day attached all documents and sent it the next morning, sent a paid mail today and was told the usual "your application is being considered and currently awaiting a decision" since on the 6th of January far, got the NSF on the 5th. Some1 already testified, and he got his decision on the 10th after responding to the NSF. It is well... wink
MrsDanex:
Okay; hope you responded immediately. May it end in praise for you today
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by AnaCheks(m): 4:33pm On Jan 14, 2022
kwemkizito:
Congratulations bro, as i wait for mine make we connect, DMU as well ( PROJECT MANAGEMENT)

Please how did you attach Waec scratch card during application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 14, 2022
RetiredAdult:
I understand that a lot of people ask really, really, really dumb questions (my God). Whether they are too lazy to do research or they just like to be spoon-fed, I don’t understand it. However, a lot of people silently stomach it and read and pass, and gain what there is to be gained.

Learn from them and don’t turn yourself to God. All the things you know, you read them somewhere too. You didn’t manufacture them. Be humble and respond to people with a little decency.

Next time advice yourself instead of throwing insults.

There are times I still ask questions here. There are times I get corrected here and I say thank you. That doesn't make me look stupid or mumu.

Finally there is nothing wrong been a novice or asking questions. It only helps you improve yourself and understand things you did not know.

Whoever insults you or put you down for asking questions or taking correction has a problem and it shouldn't bother you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Km007: 4:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
Form A
sweetoma:
Please anyone with suggestions on best and cost effective ways to pay school fees 50% installment. Is barter a good option ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by StanleyOlishe: 4:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
Please who is also waiting for Bedfordshire pre-CAs interview for March intake
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Emperortom: 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
Is CBN form A not working anymore?

sweetoma:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 4:49pm On Jan 14, 2022
Form A
sweetoma:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MrsDanex: 4:50pm On Jan 14, 2022
Please how do I go about the paid mail? Would love to try paying to know how far mine has gone.
RIZE554:
I actually responded the next day attached all documents and sent it the next morning, sent a paid mail today and was told the usual "your application is being considered and currently awaiting a decision" since on the 6th of January far, got the NSF on the 5th. Some1 already testified, and he got his decision on the 10th after responding to the NSF. It is well... wink
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by RIZE554: 4:53pm On Jan 14, 2022
When was your Bio?
MrsDanex:
Please how do I go about the paid mail? Would love to try paying to know how far mine has gone.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pacypatty(f): 4:58pm On Jan 14, 2022
URGENT URGENT

Please for those who used DHL for passport/visa delivery do they work on Saturdays? Collection mail dropped today. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 5:01pm On Jan 14, 2022
Pick up is at TLS though. You can only go to DHL if they come for delivery and you were absent.
Pacypatty:
URGENT URGENT

Please for those who used DHL for passport/visa delivery do they work on Saturdays? Collection mail dropped today. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pacypatty(f): 5:04pm On Jan 14, 2022
LuchiBianca:
Pick up is at TLS though. You can only go to DHL if they come for delivery and you were absent.

Thanks.
But we requested for DHL delivery cos of distance.
Don't get angry at my questions

(1) (2) (3) ... (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.