Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (936) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1261177 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ahmadinho2010(m): 12:17pm On Jan 14, 2022
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 14, 2022
donogaga:
Teesside University has really messed up big time.

A lot of students were not issued CAS and they are supposed to resume this January. Crazy experience for a lot of applicants.

Please, kindly do your "due deligence" before applying for admission.

Don't just think because perhaps the tuition fee is cheap and again it's a two year program then you are fine. It doesn't work that way often.

When it comes to issuance of CAS, some schools are just terrible. I really feel for those that are affected my the inability of Teesside to issue CAS at this present time, even after paying Tuition deposit and meeting all the requirement. How sad.

As una dey pay school fees when dem never give una cas.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Babygal4eva(f): 12:25pm On Jan 14, 2022
Seyi0T:
Yes, the available one now is to be shared with a family.

Can I get a contact number please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by donogaga(m): 12:36pm On Jan 14, 2022
Aprokodaughter:

Don't be caught up with the fallacy of making hasty conclusion.

Did I inform you I am an applicant?

Don't just talk because talk is cheap. Think first.

And again, I noticed you have issues with your "use of words" on this platform.

Be guided.

15 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by tonero230(m): 12:36pm On Jan 14, 2022
bali233:

No harm in trying since you are applying together

How does the walk in work
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 14, 2022
donogaga:

Don't be caught up with the fallacy of making hasty conclusion.

Did I inform you I am an applicant?

Don't just talk because talk is cheap. Think first.

And again, I noticed you have issues with your "use of words" on this platform.

Be guided.

Are you done?

Who even asked if you're an applicant? Who was even talking about application? Education is really hard.

You're the one that have issues with words. Even pidigin English is so difficult for you.

It people like you that will have difficult understanding simple Grammar and feel everything is about racism.

You need to guided before responding. If you don't understand ask someone to explain to you instead of acting like an illiterate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Newbie123: 12:58pm On Jan 14, 2022
Aprokodaughter:

Thought a deposit is mandatory for cas to be issued?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 14, 2022
Newbie123:

Thought a deposit is mandatory for cas to be issued?

Yes deposit is mandatory but you still have to make first installment.

Some people rush and make first installment before cas. They put all their eggs in one basket.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nalai: 1:16pm On Jan 14, 2022
Newbie123:

Hi Nalai,

Please how do you intend to cope with paying tuition for 3 years? That's my fear or did you claim the RPL?

Hi Newbie

You have to pay your tuition deposit and 3 years IHS and run your POF and run your daily prayers

You don’t have to pay full tuition

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nalai: 1:17pm On Jan 14, 2022
Visa Alert �

Visa alert �

Biometrics 16th Dec

TLS- Lagos Ikj ���

Collection Mail 13th January
Visa picked 14th January
������

��� isn’t God a faithful father ��������

Thanks Fam���✨ I pray God will answer each and everyone of us ��������...

23 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bouffdaddy99: 1:20pm On Jan 14, 2022
Lekods04:
Please what could be wrong.
Main applicant collected visa, the spouse still showing awaiting decision.
The biometrics were done same time.

Just wondering what could be the issue

I am in the exact same situation, I have collected my passport on Wednesday 12/01/2022 my husband and I did the biometrics together , his own is not yet out o
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by DMainMan: 1:21pm On Jan 14, 2022
Aprokodaughter:

Yes deposit is mandatory but you still have to make first installment.

Some people rush and make first installment before cas. They put all their eggs in one basket.
Lol. Also, some people are desperate instead of them be in control.

In the UK, if you act desperate for anything, you will be used and dumped.

Be in control. After paying only your deposit and waiting for about a week, then threaten them that you will choose another school if they dont process your CAS fast and you will report them to UKVI and they will have to refund your full money.

Use this method and see if you won't be prioritised and given CAS soonest. If you are thanking them and saying please unnecessarily then you will be used. Some people will even pay full tuition fees out of desperation which means you are not in control anymore. Be in control.

You are paying huge tuition fees. Most UK Citizens can't afford to pay all these tuition fees despite their lesser fees as they depend pay loan (UK Student Finance). Most UK uni can't survive without international school fees so be the one in charge and stop simping.

If it were to be full or half scholarship, then the school is in control and you should be patient with them and play along.

14 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by omoboriowoJay: 1:23pm On Jan 14, 2022
November but i got the offer letter in Decemeber.

Rhennykay:

When did you apply for admission at Hull?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Newbie123: 1:26pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nalai:

Hi Newbie

You have to pay your tuition deposit and 3 years IHS and run your POF and run your daily prayers

You don’t have to pay full tuition

I know. Just asking if it's something that can be done...2 years isn't easy let alone paying for 3 years sad sad sad
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Newbie123: 1:27pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nalai:
Visa Alert �

Visa alert �

Biometrics 16th Dec

TLS- Lagos Ikj ���

Collection Mail 13th January
Visa picked 14th January
������

��� isn’t God a faithful father ��������

Thanks Fam���✨ I pray God will answer each and everyone of us ��������...
Oh wow. Congrats
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by florixi: 1:27pm On Jan 14, 2022
UPDATE!

Thank you so much for your comment, you really gingered me. I did as you advice, the issue was sorted that day and another telex was issued that evening which I forwarded to the school. University just sent me a mail to confirm receipt. Thanks.

Afmaag123:
Contact CBN for what nau??
Was it CBN account you paid to??
Let them track that payment from that bank if it hit the right account. You can go to that branch and request to see their branch Head. Insist on not leaving till they call their TRADE DEPARTMENT.
This isn't fair.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 14, 2022
DMainMan:

Lol. Also, some people are desperate instead of them be in control.

In the UK, if you act desperate for anything, you will be used and dumped.

Be in control. After paying only your deposit and waiting for about a week, then threaten them that you will choose another school if they dont process your CAS fast and you will report them to UKVI and they will have to refund your full money.

Use this method and see if you won't be prioritised and given CAS soonest. If you are thanking them and saying please unnecessarily then you will be used. Some people will even pay full tuition fees out of desperation which means you are not in control anymore. Be in control.

You are paying huge tuition fees. Most UK Citizens can't afford to pay all these tuition fees despite their lesser fees as they depend pay loan (UK Student Finance). Most UK uni can't survive without international school fees so be the one in charge and stop simping.

If it were to be full or half scholarship, then the school is in control and you should be patient with them and play along.

Paying that deposit is not even easy not talk of paying school fees without cas. People get mind sha all because you want to japa.

And this so common with these new intakes.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Lekods04: 1:36pm On Jan 14, 2022
Bouffdaddy99:

I am in the exact same situation, I have collected my passport on Wednesday 12/01/2022 my husband and I did the biometrics together , his own is not yet out o

God will fight and give us victory.. I must collect it before Tuesday.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Deshee: 1:37pm On Jan 14, 2022
VISA ALERT !!!!!!!

Bio- 17th December IKEJA
Collection mail - 13th Jan
Collected 14th Jan.

Swansea University.

Been a reader here and all your comments kept me sane throughout the wait. Thank you all so much.

I pray everyone will have a glorious testimony at the end.

May UK favour us! ��

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ollyjimmy: 1:37pm On Jan 14, 2022
my sister did her biometrics on 21st but no response till now anyone with similar issue
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by olutimehindare: 2:05pm On Jan 14, 2022
So far they are on their site, I wouldn't know whichone is good or not. I just picked one and use
MercyJJC:

There are different firms and prices. What range is acceptable for the test?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ollyfikk: 2:16pm On Jan 14, 2022
Good day Everyone, Please as learner in the process of this UK student visa process, I want to know where Test of English comes to play in the process. Is it required for the admission process or it is required for visa process or is not even needed at all. I observed that it was mentioned at all in all the post I have read. I will appreciate if someone can educate me on this. Thank you,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by habbyy03: 2:18pm On Jan 14, 2022
ollyfikk:
Good day Everyone, Please as learner in the process of this UK student visa process, I want to know where Test of English comes to play in the process. Is it required for the admission process or it is required for visa process or is not even needed at all. I observed that it was mentioned at all in all the post I have read. I will appreciate if someone can educate me on this. Thank you,

Most schools accept WAEC
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Zoey1: 2:20pm On Jan 14, 2022
This isn’t an argument thread.
If 4/5 people said same thing about a school and it doesn’t apply to you doesn’t it rule out their own.

mimilyrics:
I did my undergrad there years ago and I've guided a few others through getting into ARU up till about 1 year ago so I'm speaking based on what I know.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by tolajay: 2:24pm On Jan 14, 2022
Greetings, house.

Is it advisable to book a flight ticket before my visa/passport arrive?

Context: I have a resumption date of 1 Feb with NHS. Visa application has moved to VAC from DMC today. So I'm expecting the collectiom email next week.

But I'll like to move fast on flight booking to save cost. What do you advise?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by dapreal(m): 2:24pm On Jan 14, 2022
Please which of the Options should I click?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Jayjord19: 2:24pm On Jan 14, 2022
Visa Alert �

Visa alert �

Biometrics 17th Dec

TLS- Lagos Ikj ���

Collection Mail 14th January
Visa picked 14th January

I didn't wait for the status to change from Application Transferred To VAC to
Application Received By VAC. i enter road sharply, joined queue and gbam.

DMU persons here? make we connect abeg!

23 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 2:35pm On Jan 14, 2022
If you are pressed for time, book a flexible ticket so you can easily reschedule. They are usually more expensive though.
tolajay:
Greetings, house.

Is it advisable to book a flight ticket before my visa/passport arrive?

Context: I have a resumption date of 1 Feb with NHS. Visa application has moved to VAC from DMC today. So I'm expecting the collectiom email next week.

But I'll like to move fast on flight booking to save cost. What do you advise?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by geeyoungmoney(m): 2:37pm On Jan 14, 2022
Many visa alert just Dey enter today.... I’m happy for y’all o .... And those of us aiming at September will enjoy the same grace ijn

Amen

13 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by adeniyiboyo: 2:38pm On Jan 14, 2022
Jayjord19:
Visa Alert �

Visa alert �

Biometrics 17th Dec

TLS- Lagos Ikj ���

Collection Mail 14th January
Visa picked 14th January

I didn't wait for the status to change from Application Transferred To VAC to
Application Received By VAC. i enter road sharply, joined queue and gbam.

DMU persons here? make we connect abeg!
U no carry last my brother.Sharperly..that got me#smiling#

(1) (2) (3) ... (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.