Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (970) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1256797 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 11:05pm On Jan 18, 2022
Use it. The school would always advice you use same statement you use to apply for CAS to apply for your visa
ShalewaT:
I just got my CAS today and I want to apply for my visa tomorrow. Should I use the bank statement I submitted to the school for my visa application? It was exactly 28 days when I printed the statement of account on Friday 14th of this month. Do I have to print another 28 days statement for visa application? Thank you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ShalewaT: 11:11pm On Jan 18, 2022
LuchiBianca:
Use it. The school would always advice you use same statement you use to apply for CAS to apply for your visa
Thank you so much. Can I also put down a London address for my BRP? I don't want it dropped off at my school address. The school is in Sunderland but I have a relative in London
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kenneth417: 11:17pm On Jan 18, 2022
Hi Guys,
Please, I am new here....Kindly help me...
I have gotten a conditional offer from University of Salford and I'd want to know the following steps after completing the deposit, as well as the procedures and timelines for receiving the CAS letter to apply for a Student Visa.
Also, can anyone please provide a list of the documentation that the UKVI immigration will require in order for me to obtain my student visa granted and begin classes at the University of Salford. Is this school really the best option for me somebody advice me
I am a Ghanaian, though.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Baaxe28: 11:19pm On Jan 18, 2022
Some schools never issue Cas and its January intake.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by samphem001(m): 12:15am On Jan 19, 2022
Hello

Pls can someone send the link to track the visa application with TLs pls.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by UKhelper: 12:19am On Jan 19, 2022
ShalewaT:
I just got my CAS today and I want to apply for my visa tomorrow. Should I use the bank statement I submitted to the school for my visa application? It was exactly 28 days when I printed the statement of account on Friday 14th of this month. Do I have to print another 28 days statement for visa application? Thank you
Please print on 30 days which is from 16th of January. Your 28 days might not he 28 to UKVI undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mcafeez: 12:51am On Jan 19, 2022
Greetings boss .. I hail ooo.. please check your email I am trying to connect with you. I got admitted to uni of bradford. And I need you to clear some information fir me...

Thanks sir

cutelekush01:

Yes you can to avoid NSF. Sha don’t put payslips so you won’t complicate things for yourself... And if you know you can’t defend the salary on your employment letter then better don’t submit it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dahnyhel(m): 2:03am On Jan 19, 2022
Congrats my friend
Shodipe33:
I can't shout
God did for me and my family
Visa alarrrrrrrrt
Biometric. 20th
Collection mail 14th
BRP delivery 14th
Passport received 17th

Declared
1. 2 U.S visa refusal
2. 2 U.K visa refusal
3. Visa pages
It can only be God but no one
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by efosakelly: 3:30am On Jan 19, 2022
olayanjuke:
Good Evening house,
Please bear with me, i have started from the 1st page and am slowly catching up. I need your advice, i just received my CAS today from UCLAN for January entry. Can i still start and finish the application before enrollment closes (I dont know which day yet) or do you advice i defer the admission. Paid the 4000 to get the CAS 10th of December last year. If you advice i go on, please i would want to plead with someone to indulge me and send me the summary of what to do. I am grateful to God that i can say i have already gathered all the money i will require for priority processing and other fees. Thanks and i am eargerly waiting for your replies.
PS: All i have paid is the 4,000
I am going to give you a breakdown. and you will decide weather to go ahead or not,
there is no priority service at the moment and there is no walking service, today is 19 Jan. last day to enroll is 30 Jan, last day to be in campus is FEB 13, i heard UClan is very strict with their deadline, if you apply today, there is a chance you may get biometric date towards the end of next week, have it in mind that it takes an average of 15 working days to process a visa, that is standard 3 weeks or thereabout.
you can put the piece together and try to figure out if the risk is worth taking, if you applied and get a visa but can not meet the deadline, there is no refunds for visa fee and ihs may be refunded partially on request, and you may likely start the process all over again if you differ till September. starting from requesting a fresh CAS.
their response to email is very slow. if you need any information from them it is better you call.
again they may have a reason for issuing you a CAS at this time. on my conditional offer they wrote last date to issue CAS as DEC 20, now that is another question on how strict they are with their deadlines.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pauloot(m): 3:43am On Jan 19, 2022
Edunrybaba:

UCLAN doesn't reply to mail on time. I've been dealing with this school for months now. You can send the mail though. And remember the only reason you'll be getting a refund is if there is a visa refusal evidence. Uclan ehn. Nevertheless, Pls focus and see if you can get your visa application and biometrics date in place for this week
UCLAN people, we gather Dey here. They don’t reply mail o.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Megbon(m): 4:00am On Jan 19, 2022
From a silent reader

VISA Alert

TB test (Abuja) - December 15

Application Submitted- December 16

Biometrics (Walk In)- December 17

First NSF email which didn’t request anything - December 28

Paid mail (Awaiting Decision) - January 6

Second NSF email requesting for evidence of employment - January 7

Paid mail (Decision made) -January 13

Collection email - January 17

Collected (DHL from Abuja to Lagos)- January 18

Been denied UK visit Visa twice (2015 & 2019)
One Canada student visa (2019)
10 years study gap

Honestly this forum really helped with the anxiety and fears, i appreciate you all and for those still waiting, stay strong. You will definitely testify by His grace ��

Always trust the process and never give up

God bless you all

Off to UCLAN.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Phenmeson(m): 4:02am On Jan 19, 2022
Mannymanny:

Thanks for your response, Chief.
Her elder sister resides in England as well and will come over to assist and take care of her for a few weeks. Also, we plan securing and paying for accommodation before leaving here. And she’s actually bent on having her baby there lol. Im just curious to know if we can write to the sch to ask if she can be allowed to defer to January due to her condition.
Your further opinions are still welcome, boss.

Thanks again

If your Mrs is less than 4weeks to put to bed, moving to a new country with all this Covid restriction is not easy. Baby can even come 1day,1week after arriving in UK. It take some days or weeks to even get registered with the GP. You need to consider other factors apart from the child having a UK birth certificate.
Expect if her Elder sister as you mentioned above is willing to sacrifice 1-2months with her.
Have you consider other options of looking after the new baby if her Sister return back to where she reside.
Child parenting in UK no be moi moi.
Just decide the best option.
God bless you and the family.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Cutiella: 4:09am On Jan 19, 2022
Good day, pls can you try reaching me on the below mail since you do not have access to yours. Thank you

Stelina26@yahoo.com

BolaT53:
Good evening everyone.

My course start date is 17th that’s for induction but classes start 24th. I plan on traveling on the 27th because of the timing of me getting my passport back though. My schools last day of enrollment is 4th of February and can extend to 18th of February for students with serious visa issue situations. Hope I won’t have any issues with the immigration when I’m traveling.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mannymanny: 4:31am On Jan 19, 2022
Phenmeson:

If your Mrs is less than 4weeks to put to bed, moving to a new country with all this Covid restriction is not easy. Baby can even come 1day,1week after arriving in UK. It take some days or weeks to even get registered with the GP. You need to consider other factors apart from the child having a UK birth certificate.
Expect if her Elder sister as you mentioned above is willing to sacrifice 1-2months with her.
Have you consider other options of looking after the new baby if her Sister return back to where she reside.
Child parenting in UK no be moi moi.
Just decide the best option.
God bless you and the family.

Thanks boss. We’re looking at applying for visa and getting there very early August (like 7-8 weeks before delivery) before school starts and we’ll write to her school to allow her continue classes online and extend her assignments deadlines before she resumes physically. I hope it all works out fine.

Thanks for your advice and thoughts sir. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Phenmeson(m): 4:48am On Jan 19, 2022
Mannymanny:

Thanks boss. We’re looking at applying for visa and getting there very early August (like 7-8 weeks before delivery) before school starts and we’ll write to her school to allow her continue classes online and extend her assignments deadlines before she resumes physically. I hope it all works out fine.

Thanks for your advice and thoughts sir. God bless you.

Arriving 2months before delivery is a good idea. I hope the school dance to yur tune so she resume physical session 3months after delivery.Few universities are still doing online lectures & exams.
Guess your session is September 2022.
Baba God will definitely lead una.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bouffdaddy99: 6:23am On Jan 19, 2022
Pls I want to know if anyone is in a similar situation as mine.
Did biometrics with my husband on 16th of Dec
He got an NSF mail to provide and evidence of ongoing and subsisting marriage on 5th of January, he replied on 7th of January. My own visa came out on 11th of January. He has sent two paid mails(5th and 12th both awaiting decision)and did an escalation 13th of January but there is still no response

Its been a month and 3 days now and his visa is not out. Pls what else can someone do?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Khamon: 6:24am On Jan 19, 2022
Hi guys, please who has the link for day 2 test
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 6:41am On Jan 19, 2022
Isn't Sunderland your uni? Why would you want to drop it off at London that is more than 5 hours away from Sunderland? How do you I by Intend getting it?
ShalewaT:

Thank you so much. Can I also put down a London address for my BRP? I don't want it dropped off at my school address. The school is in Sunderland but I have a relative in London
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ShalewaT: 7:00am On Jan 19, 2022
LuchiBianca:
Isn't Sunderland your uni? Why would you want to drop it off at London that is more than 5 hours away from Sunderland? How do you I by Intend getting it?
Someone advised that I don't use my school's address, cos they might not release the BRP to me until I pay my full tuition
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gentle21: 7:08am On Jan 19, 2022
Many thanks bro.

Walatadadon:

Dear brother,

I think you should try to link up with your “seniors” either students or your compatriots but most especially students electronically (since you may likely still be on quarantine) they are in the best position to advise from their past mistakes or experience in this case.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by cutelekush01: 7:09am On Jan 19, 2022
mcafeez:
Greetings boss .. I hail ooo.. please check your email I am trying to connect with you. I got admitted to uni of bradford. And I need you to clear some information fir me...

Thanks sir

I have replied you, oya shoot.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 7:11am On Jan 19, 2022
ShalewaT:

Someone advised that I don't use my school's address, cos they might not release the BRP to me until I pay my full tuition

You get Senior Adviser ooo. Once you get to the Uk and your BRP is ready your school will notify you and you schedule for pick up. Simple. Which one is they won’t release it to you until you pay full tuition? Don’t you have a payment plan agreed with the school? If you Bleep up the school will only report you to UKVI and those ones will deal with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 7:15am On Jan 19, 2022
Never heard of that. Are you supposed to make a deposit upon enrollment ? Without your BRP you can't do a lot things like getting an insurance number, opening a bank account, registering with your local gp, which are the first things you need to do when you get to the UK so I don't see why they wouldn't release it to. Anyways if you feel so and they told so... But it sounds like what Nigerian schools would do. grin

ShalewaT:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 7:19am On Jan 19, 2022
Sunderland don't even have a payment plan. After your initial deposit of 3500k you must pay the rest on or before enrolment.
I really do hope he has the money on ground because it cant be funny trying to bargain with already laid down rules.

kennykale:

You get Senior Adviser ooo. Once you get to the Uk and your BRP is ready your school will notify you and you schedule for pick up. Simple. Which one is they won’t release it to you until you pay full tuition? Don’t you have a payment plan agreed with the school? If you Bleep up the school will only report you to UKVI and those ones will deal with you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ColdNight(m): 7:20am On Jan 19, 2022
ShalewaT:

I sincerely doubt this. Once you meet the condition of your enrollment. You shouldn't have an issue with collecting your BRP even if deliver to your school. But anyway do your research well and ask questions.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 7:25am On Jan 19, 2022
LuchiBianca:
Sunderland don't even have a payment plan. After your initial deposit of 3500k you must pay the rest on or before enrolment.
I really do hope he has the money on ground because it cant be funny trying to bargain with already laid down rules.

Wow… then she is right. They will not release the BRP until she fulfills all necessary. Then her adviser is trying to help her beat the school system which might be a bad idea. Let’s hope she has her balance tuition.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by aopecy: 8:19am On Jan 19, 2022
sunky2sweet:
use your waec result provided you don’t have less than C5.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.