Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (974) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1254869 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2022
ShalewaT. Scroll back two pages.

Darmie10:
Please I need help from anyone going to/ presently in University of Sunderland.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ShalewaT: 3:50pm On Jan 19, 2022
LuchiBianca:
ShalewaT. Scroll back two pages.

I'm confused pls. I should answer this person?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ShalewaT: 3:50pm On Jan 19, 2022
Darmie10:
Please I need help from anyone going to/ presently in University of Sunderland.
What help do you need?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ColdNight(m): 3:59pm On Jan 19, 2022
damilolat:
Where did you do yourbiometrics?

Abuja TLS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ewerejohn23: 3:59pm On Jan 19, 2022
Hello nairalander, can a mother with 4 months old baby at hand apply for UK student visa ? If yes what is the probability of her getting visa.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by GT012022: 4:02pm On Jan 19, 2022
Mikool101:
VISA ALERT!!!

Cas Issued - 28th of November, 2021

Visa Application (Standard) - 9th of December, 2021

Biometrics - 16th of December, 2021( Ikeja Tls)

Documents Submitted - NECO, Degrees/Transcripts,
POF, Court Affidavit & Intl
Passport.

NSF Mail - 7th of January, 2022 ( Request for
employment details
from my last study.

Response to NSF Mail - 8th of January, 2022.
Additional Documents Submitted - 2 previous offer
letters, 1 current
offer letter, 2
previous work ref,
1 current letter of
recommendation
from employer.

Transfer to VAC - 18th Of January, 2022

Collection Mail - 18th of January, 2022

Passport Collected - 19th of January 2022

Previous refusals from US and Canada declared.

Psalm 24: 7-8. "Open up, ancient gates! Open up, ancient doors, and let the King of glory enter. Who is the King of glory? The Lord, strong and mighty; the Lord, invincible in battle"

For
those awaiting decision from UKVI, the King of glory will do it for you. Amen.

Cheers.

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mikool101: 4:07pm On Jan 19, 2022
GT012022:

Congratulations
Thank you.
Any update?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 4:09pm On Jan 19, 2022
DhammiBB:
Good day everyone,

I just got a mail response from UKVI,
Pls what does this mean..? Does that mean I have to leave the UK after 6 months..? I applied for a dependent Visa and my hubby course ends in May 2022 tho he still has the right to stay till Oct 2022 as stated on his BRP card..

@justwise @kennykale @babababy… Any other person who has an idea pls.

Pls help out.

MAIL ATTACHED BELOW

Were you not given the same length of visa duration as your husband from the beginning?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MrsDanex: 4:12pm On Jan 19, 2022
Yes
kinnad:
You mean it got to VAC today and also hitting the road today too?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by efosakelly: 4:13pm On Jan 19, 2022
ewerejohn23:
Hello nairalander, can a mother with 4 months old baby at hand apply for UK student visa ? If yes what is the probability of her getting visa.
the probability of getting a visa in this circumstance depends solely on meeting the UKVI requirement, and weather your child is four months or 17 years has no bearing in the matter.
if you meet the requirements, you and your dependents get your visas. That's all.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 4:13pm On Jan 19, 2022
RIZE554:
First, the Rules. Appendix C, paragraph 1A (ca)(ii) requires that

the funds will remain available [in your account, or your parent’s account, or as funding from your official financial sponsor] unless used to pay for course fees and living costs;

If you want to use the money for fees please go ahead don't be afraid of anything. If you have to justify it for any reason you keep the receipt of the sent fees and other evidence so that if for any reason or somehow they check your current balance (which I don't know how possible this is but who knows) you can defend it by presenting the receipt of what the money was used for.

This is wrong, you don't touch the money after application for whatever reason.

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 4:14pm On Jan 19, 2022
Yes. She's going to Sunderland too
ShalewaT:

I'm confused pls. I should answer this person?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tantamount20: 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2022
Tantamount20:
Please can anyone explain the content of this mail to me....does the sender mean how much i have with me that i can send to the school now....

OR that do i really know how much i am to remit to make up the 50%...??

Any body with the idea of this mail content should throw light to my dilemma...

Gracias
someone should reply me abeg

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Horlarleycon: 4:30pm On Jan 19, 2022
Good day
Please can someone help me with UK schools that accept HND for masters. I studied Accounting
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Blackdove: 4:33pm On Jan 19, 2022
tolajay:
Hi guys,

UK Visa office just sent me a mail requesting Police Clearance Certificate from the Republic of Benin because i schooled there years back.

For those that schooled outside Nigeria, were you asked to get police report from another country?

If so, how did you get the report, especially, the Republic of Benin?

Please how did you go about this? Please put me through

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by DhammiBB: 4:41pm On Jan 19, 2022
My husband is in the UK already and we did not apply together. I applied for my visa late last year.

I got my passport back in December with a vignette that gives just one month duration/validity and there was no decision letter attached to it.
I only sent a paid mail for my decision letter to be sent to my mail and this was the response I got from them after 15 working days.

justwise:

Were you not given the same length of visa duration as your husband from the beginning?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 4:43pm On Jan 19, 2022
DhammiBB:
Good day everyone,

I just got a mail response from UKVI,
Pls what does this mean..? Does that mean I have to leave the UK after 6 months..? I applied for a dependent Visa and my hubby course ends in May 2022 tho he still has the right to stay till Oct 2022 as stated on his BRP card..

@justwise @kennykale @babababy… Any other person who has an idea pls.

Pls help out.

MAIL ATTACHED BELOW

Hi this is kind of straight forward.

1. You will not be issued a BRP because your husband has less than 6months left on his visa.

2. You will be issued a BRP once he applies for his PSW visa and he gets his 2years which you will also get and then your BRP will be issued.

3. What this means it that you might not be able to work or Access some basic stuffs unless it’s stated on your vignette on your passport.

4. You can write back to request clarity on what the implications are.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Star19: 4:47pm On Jan 19, 2022
Mikool101:
VISA ALERT!!!

Passport.

employment details
from my last study.

letters, 1 current
offer letter, 2
previous work ref,
1 current letter of
recommendation
from employer.

Psalm 24: 7-8. "Open up, ancient gates! Open up, ancient doors, and let the King of glory enter. Who is the King of glory? The Lord, strong and mighty; the Lord, invincible in battle"

For those awaiting decision from UKVI, the King of glory will do it for you. Amen.

Cheers.

Congratulations! I use your testimony as a point of contact to the release of my own.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by GT012022: 4:48pm On Jan 19, 2022
Mikool101:

Thank you.
Any update?

Hoping on tomorrow oh!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by anayolity: 5:04pm On Jan 19, 2022
delxmaverick:
Anyone going to University of Hull and Glasgow Caledonian ?

Hit me up… I never collect visa… I still dey application stage o…

Guy I dey game ooh... make we relate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by florixi: 5:07pm On Jan 19, 2022
Please which lab is recommended for the PCR test? am to travel this weekend though am fully vaccinated.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hapiaka: 5:21pm On Jan 19, 2022
Affidavit is all u guys neeed
ensamy:

I have thesame problem and the university ask me to explain, I had to contact my university here to correct it and sent back a copy to me which I uploaded back to the school that I applied to and claimed it was an error from my university here. But I spent some money for my school to effect the correction.
But other universities I applied to in the UK didn't ask about it.
But
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by emysassy(m): 5:33pm On Jan 19, 2022
Keystone. They debited the next day.

unknownknowguy:
Any one paid form A recently?

What bank did you use and how long did it take?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Godsown23: 5:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
Please can someone give me names of affordable schools in the UK for postgrad and ones that might also give scholarships?
Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by cutelekush01: 5:38pm On Jan 19, 2022
Mikool101:
VISA ALERT!!!

Passport.

employment details
from my last study.

letters, 1 current
offer letter, 2
previous work ref,
1 current letter of
recommendation
from employer.

For those awaiting decision from UKVI, the King of glory will do it for you. Amen.

Cheers.

I happy for you bro, at the end it’s worth waiting for.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by RIZE554: 5:51pm On Jan 19, 2022
Congrates Mikool101, abeg was all your previous references addressed to UKVI or to your next employer?
Mikool101:
VISA ALERT!!!

Passport.

employment details
from my last study.

letters, 1 current
offer letter, 2
previous work ref,
1 current letter of
recommendation
from employer.

Cheers.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by fagbalex(m): 6:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
Hello house pls I have an important question to ask.
My wife tracking visa shown VAC this morning and they've sent her to track her visa for DHL delivery but I as the dependant visa tracking was still at DMC whereas we did the biometric together same day 23rd dec Abuja
Pls I hope there is no any issue why mine hasn't being release yet?

Your responses will be appreciate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by GT012022: 6:07pm On Jan 19, 2022
fagbalex:
Hello house pls I have an important question to ask.
My wife tracking visa shown VAC this morning and they've sent her to track her visa for DHL delivery but I as the dependant visa tracking was still at DMC whereas we did the biometric together same day 23rd dec Abuja
Pls I hope there is no any issue why mine hasn't being release yet?

Your responses will be appreciate.

You’d just have to wait and see, there’s still a possibility all yours would be delivered together.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by GT012022: 6:10pm On Jan 19, 2022
yourfavourite:
Ikeja 29th ohhhh... Has any moved to vac

Have you gotten any update?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mikool101: 6:16pm On Jan 19, 2022
RIZE554:
Congrates Mikool101, abeg was all your previous references addressed to UKVI or to your next employer?
Thanks bro. I already have my 2 previous references from my past employment scanned and saved in my flash drive few years back, both are just letter of recommendation. The current reference is addressed as "to whom it may concern" since my boss insisted that is better instead of addressing it to ukvi and likewise be used for future jobs. In a nutshell, none is addressed to next employer or ukvi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Emperortom: 6:19pm On Jan 19, 2022
I explained this earlier to you or you didn't see it

Tantamount20:
someone should reply me abeg

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mikool101: 6:31pm On Jan 19, 2022
cutelekush01:

I happy for you bro, at the end it’s worth waiting for.
Thank you... grin
You need to see the way I torn that nylon of a thing. From page 1-14 no vignette. I said my village people from usa and canada don reach here until I turned to next page. Infact I was at the back when tls staff called my name and I saw that the envelope was bulky compare to people wey don collect envelope wey flat. I said to myself na refusal paper make my own bulky not knowing na one paper I go present for POE...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.